Galactus vs Juggernaut in terms of durability

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hewhoknowsall
Who is more durable: an average Galactus or Juggernaut?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Who is more durable: an average Galactus or Juggernaut? Ask yourself a question, Who has Thor Hurted more?.... confused

nicamarvin

High cosmic Guys dont' need to be that durable...

Juggs durability >>>Enchanted Uru>>>primary Adamantium

an Uru Sword went right thru a Celestial chest and Celestials are equal to a normal Galactus in Durability.... cool

galactusischere
Realisticaly Galactus

Knowsbleed33
Wasn't this just done?

vansonbee
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Ask yourself a question, Who has Thor Hurted more?.... confused Thor a measuring instrument now eh?

Which team group is stronger?

Thor vs Dark Avengers
Thor vs Mighty Avengers
Thor vs Taskmaster,Constrictor and Diamondback... confused

CortSether
Well if its just in durability I would have to say Juggernaut. I mean, durability is one of the main things given to him by Cyttorak.

AsbestosFlaygon
Perhaps you've all forgotten the old saying:

"Juggernaut is more durable than Galactus"

h1a8
Clearly Juggs is. But allowing Galactus's shields to be part of his durability makes this interesting.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Perhaps you've all forgotten the old saying:

"Juggernaut is more durable than Galactus"

you got That right Boy.................... smokin'

Originally posted by h1a8
Clearly Juggs is. But allowing Galactus's shields to be part of his durability makes this interesting. the Op did NOT said that......... cool

Mindship
Galactus' power usually has to be scaled down in a story so the good guys can challenge him (eg, Sue's forcefield stab). On the other hand, for Juggernaut to be the unstoppable threat, he has to be scaled up (eg, takes godblast).

At some point, J > G.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Mindship

At some point, J > G.

............... smokin'

Hewhoknowsall
So Juggernaut is more durable?

Naija boy
So Juggernaut is more durable?
Not even close. The only galactus that juggernaut is more durable than is a starving exhausted galactus (i.e the one who took the thors godblast). This is not even debatable

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Naija boy
Not even close. Dude don't go against what Most of this forum Believe to be true....

Just so you know, Thor was able to Hurt Not only Galactus, he went right thru a Celestial armour, with shier Strenght, He could never dream of doing the same against Juggernaut.... smokin'

h1a8
Not even close. The only galactus that juggernaut is more durable than is a starving exhausted galactus (i.e the one who took the thors godblast). This is not even debatable

Prove it. Because as far as I know Galactus isn't anywhere near indestructible (No version of him). Comic history (common sense lol) ought to tell you that. He uses nearly indestructible force fields and such to protect himself. Why do this when his durability is greater than Jugg's? Now we are talking about natural durability which doesn't included the resistance against having your powers taken away nor does it include mind attacks.

Doctor-Alvis
High cosmic Guys dont' need to be that durable...

Juggs durability >>>Enchanted Uru>>>primary Adamantium

an Uru Sword went right thru a Celestial chest and Celestials are equal to a normal Galactus in Durability.... cool
The Odinsword?

Starscream M
Not even close. The only galactus that juggernaut is more durable than is a starving exhausted galactus (i.e the one who took the thors godblast). This is not even debatable what about the one that Beta Ray Bill damaged in Godhunter? was he also starving?

r0nm0n88
Prove it. Because as far as I know Galactus isn't anywhere near indestructible (No version of him). Comic history (common sense lol) ought to tell you that. He uses nearly indestructible force fields and such to protect himself. Why do this when his durability is greater than Jugg's? Now we are talking about natural durability which doesn't included the resistance against having your powers taken away nor does it include mind attacks.

before this post i wasnt sure who was more durable,
but this makes alot of sense, if BigG had jugg-like or better durability he really wouldnt need extra protection.

rotiart
I really wish i could say that on panel evidence easily proves galactus has higher durability...

i really... really wish i could say that.

but other than there was one time though i remember juggernaught walking around as only a skeleton... but i can't remember the basis of that comic.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by rotiart

but other than there was one time though i remember juggernaught walking around as only a skeleton... but i can't remember the basis of that comic. maybe u mean D-spair, the demon who flay him to a skelton

He uses nearly indestructible force fields and such to protect himself. Why do this when his durability is greater than Jugg's? Now we are talking about natural durability which doesn't included the resistance against having your powers taken away nor does it include mind attacks. Jugs also uses a FF & hes been injure without it evil face

Priest
Clearly Juggs is. But allowing

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
maybe u mean D-spair, the demon who flay him to a skelton

Jugs also uses a FF & hes been injure without it evil face

thumb up

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/576/136715-jj3_super.gif

Whose FF is stronger. Thanos, Galactus or Juggs?

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/WWH_Xmen_3_DCP_0025.jpg WWH dented his helmet, Juggs also seemed to feel the blow

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Rz9f76JFsx8/SdjAByDxGGI/AAAAAAAAAHk/lu2s-U_oCgI/s400/388341-25296-thor_super.jpg shifty

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
thumb up

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/576/136715-jj3_super.gif

Whose FF is stronger. Thanos, Galactus or Juggs?

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/WWH_Xmen_3_DCP_0025.jpg WWH dented his helmet, Juggs also seemed to feel the blow

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Rz9f76JFsx8/SdjAByDxGGI/AAAAAAAAAHk/lu2s-U_oCgI/s400/388341-25296-thor_super.jpg shifty the slowin hammer one allways make me lol laughing out loud

btw do u have the one where Shatterstar cuts him? cool

Batman-Prime
the slowin hammer one allways make me lol laughing out loud

btw do u have the one where Shatterstar cuts him? cool

X-Force/Spiderman was it right? Mcfarlane

When I get home i will scan it wink

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?=&postid=6054248

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/8783/venomthemadness03176ha.jpg
http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/1630/venomthemadness03188en.jpg

Batman-Prime
http://www.bilder-upload.eu/thumb/XCizdAv5e3dFarB.jpg

here it is, as promised. Funny, in the fight Juggs vs Warpath, Warpath had the upper hand, and juggs seemed to feel the punches. Then the rest of the X-Force arrived. Shatterstars blades made juggs bleed, that's the picture. When Juggs helmet was removed, Shatterstar wanted to decapitate Juggs. But the fight didn't went on, unfortunately.

SoulDevourer
kewl (tho I remeber another panel where they show the blade goin thru him)

btw do u think it could of gone thru Jugs FF if he had it up?

Batman-Prime
kewl (tho I remeber another panel where they show the blade goin thru him)

btw do u think it could of gone thru Jugs FF if he had it up?

He cut him a second time but did not cut thru him. Though he said, once juggs lost his helmet, that his weapons are from a world of magic and science and are capable to cut through his armor and cut through his head easily.

As for the FF, depends on the writer really wink.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
before this post i wasnt sure who was more durable,
but this makes alot of sense, if BigG had jugg-like or better durability he really wouldnt need extra protection. ........ smokin'

some people may have a hard time Undertanding this but Juggernaut its trully more Durable than Galactus or Celestials........... cool

Naija boy
Originally posted by Starscream M
what about the one that Beta Ray Bill damaged in Godhunter? was he also starving?

The level of idiocy in this thread is unbelievable. Beta ray bill in Stormbreaker, caused a scratch on galactus helmet. He did not, hurt galactus in the slightest. Galactus has taken attacks from a full poweredInbetweener,galaxy wrecking his from Full powered Tyrant, galaxy wrecking attacks from mephisto, attacks from pre rectonned beyonder, etc. Juggernauts best feat is taking thors godblast and you claim he is mroe durable facepalm

SoulDevourer
celestials less durable then Jugs? where are ppl gettin that from? huh

Doctor-Alvis
The level of idiocy in this thread is unbelievable. Beta ray bill in Stormbreaker, caused a scratch on galactus helmet. He did not, hurt galactus in the slightest. Galactus has taken attacks from a full poweredInbetweener,galaxy wrecking his from Full powered Tyrant, galaxy wrecking attacks from mephisto, attacks from pre rectonned beyonder, etc. Juggernauts best feat is taking thors godblast and you claim he is mroe durable facepalm
Thor was arguably messed up when trying to godblast him too.

nicamarvin
celestials less durable then Jugs? where are ppl gettin that from? huh from the Fact that Thor Went right thru the Armour of one of them....... smokin'

and guess WHAT??...thor Did so Using strenght ONLY..... eek! He could never do that with Juggernaut, but you may say oh its the Odin Sword, But I will tell you that at that moment that Sword was Nothing more than Uru because the Spell of the Sword was Not working as well as Thor's Hamer because Odin was Dead or somethin

and you know very well that Juggernaut skin is >>Normal Uru

SoulDevourer
But I will tell you that at that moment that Sword was Nothing more than Uru because the Spell of the Sword was Not working lol

nicamarvin
lol ..... wink

YOU know its true...thor's Hamer DID NOT came back to him....Odin spell was NOT there anymore and It was Not there for the Sword also, do you actually think a Sword made out of Normal Uru will go right thru Juggernaut?... eek!

Doctor-Alvis
If it was the size of a cruise liner like that, maybe.

SoulDevourer
..... wink

YOU know its true...thor's Hamer DID NOT came back to him....Odin spell was NOT there anymore and It was Not there for the Sword also, do you actually think a Sword made out of Normal Uru will go right thru Juggernaut?... eek! um u sure odinsword aint power by a ****load of gods inc pantheon from Olymp? wink

anyway theres several spells on hammer & sword, theres the magic that makes it harder (Urok the uru troll dint have that one) then theres the spell that make it do all those tricks like fly & not let unworthy ppl lift it, and all that

unless it state that the hardenin spell wuz taken of the sword, u cant say the sword or the hammer became "plane uru" just cuz the hammer dint fly

btw got scan? cuz even ppl like Magneto have stop hammer from coming back, u know laughing out loud dont mean the magic wuz off

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
If it was the size of a cruise liner like that, maybe. ............. laughing thor is Not strong enough..... smokin'

SoulDevourer
............. laughing thor is Not strong enough..... smokin' he can only lift planets but cant weild a liner? big grin

nicamarvin
unless it state that the hardenin spell wuz taken of the sword, u cant say the sword or the hammer became "plane uru" Like it matters..? confused

Juggernaut skin>>Thor enchanted Uru Hamer(durability wise)

don't tell me you dont remember the fight between Thor and the Celestial, where he was about to die and Gea Saved him?... confused

nicamarvin
he can only lift planets but cant weild a liner? big grin I was Just saying Thor is Not strong enough to Hurt Juggernaut with a Piercing weapon...... smokin' Much less with that Dead uru Sword

SoulDevourer

Juggernaut skin>>Thor enchanted Uru Hamer(durability wise) oh? confused

can u give example of 1 attack wich Jug resist and wich damaged the hammer? roll eyes (sarcastic)

nicamarvin
We will settle this soon ok

Tenebrous
........ smokin'

some people may have a hard time Undertanding this but Juggernaut its trully more Durable than Galactus or Celestials........... cool Originally posted by Naija boy

Truly. And what is meant by durability? How impervious to attacks one is? How much damage one can take before being knocked out?

I haven't read it in a while. But I'm sure Juggernaut was knocked out by Onslaught. no expression

LOL @ this foolishness.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Tenebrous
LOL @ this foolishness.

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
galactus after 1 blast from thanos

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1025858-998020_t_06_10_super_super.jpg

show me a scan of Juggernaut like this and you will have something to back up your claims....... laughing

Tenebrous
show me a scan of Juggernaut like this and you will have something to back up your claims....... laughing

Good grief, that is completely the wrong scan facepalmfacepalm. That is Galactus after two planets have collided with a thermo-nuclear arsenal at their center of impact, with him in the middle, while weakened, not after 1 blast from Thanos (and how you could even believe that in the first place is also boggling). How can you expect people to take you seriously (which was why i was laughing in the first place) when you use a scan posted by someone who clearly hasn't read the comic in question, and use that as your support? Also, do me a favor and read where it says in the thread that we're comparing a weakened Galactus to juggernaut? Get that shit out of here dude. Thanos didn't blast him at all in that scan. How you can laugh at me when you know nothing of the topic of debate is boggling (otherwise you would recognize that colossus posted a totally different scan than the context he is mentioning).

post the scans of juggernaut KO'd. post scans of who KO'd him.

Again, laughinglaughing laughing laughing @ this thread.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Tenebrous
That is Galactus after two planets have collided with a thermo-nuclear arsenal at their center of impact, with him in the middle .............Juggernaut Smiles at those kind of attacks, heck even SuperMan Have done that............. smokin'

B*****T all you want, the fact is the mojority of peope here believe Juggernaut>>Galactus in term of durability and there is NOTHING you can do about it............... smokin'

Tenebrous
.............Juggernaut Smiles at those kind of attacks, heck even SuperMan Have done that............. smokin'

B*****T all you want, the fact is the mojority of peope here believe Juggernaut>>Galactus in term of durability and there is NOTHING you can do about it............... smokin'

the "i'm not going to debate you but instead i'll say my character is better than yours!!!!! and everyone else thinks so too!!!" defense.

take note people...it's not as skillful at cloaking concession as some think.

Lord S
I find the level of fanboyism in this thread to be disturbing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.