Atum (demon form) vs Shuma Gorath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SoulDevourer
so this Atum as Demogorge

fight take place OUTSIDE Shumas ralm (and not on Earth)

no BFR allow (cept if Atum eat Shuma, that counts as win big grin)

edit. if Atum eat Shuma, Shuma must NOT b able break out/control Atum from within, else fight aint over! smile

Knowsbleed33
Demogorge can probably eat him.

iceman24567
Yeah he probably eats him

SoulDevourer
btw i added small edit in 1st post smile

Knowsbleed33
I don't think he could break out. The only reason the Skrull God was able to was because, being a Skrull, she represented a near infinite amount of God heads and she overloaded him.

SoulDevourer
but dint Thor take control after Atum eat him?

CortSether
Well we don't really know how Shuma's power fluctuates within realms that he hasn't conquered or isn't his home dimension. For instance, in one of Shuma's lesser realms he is described as making Mephisto and Satannish look like mice compared to him but on Earth he didn't exhibit that scale of power even though he had basically taken it over. Though that could be because other Gods like Crom were there which reduced Shuma's control and power by a good amount.

To make it simple what percentage of his in realm full-power are you giving to Shuma for this?

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by CortSether
Well we don't really know how Shuma's power fluctuates within realms that he hasn't conquered or isn't his home dimension. For instance, in one of Shuma's lesser realms he is described as making Mephisto and Satannish look like mice compared to him but on Earth he didn't exhibit that scale of power even though he had basically taken it over. Though that could be because other Gods like Crom were there which reduced Shuma's control and power by a good amount.

To make it simple what percentage of his in realm full-power are you giving to Shuma for this? duh. good question embarrasment

I said not on earth cuz it wuz one of his former ralms so i dint wanna make him omipotent for this fight. but come 2 think of it he did get trap by some rocks on his own turf (earth). PIS if u ask me but it happen

so i dunno

ima say between 2.5 & 5% of his full power, there! big grin

edit> or to make it simpler (hopefuly) fight takes place outside ALL of his ralms inc. lesser ones smile

CortSether
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
duh. good question embarrasment

I said not on earth cuz it wuz one of his former ralms so i dint wanna make him omipotent for this fight. but come 2 think of it he did get trap by some rocks on his own turf (earth). PIS if u ask me but it happen

so i dunno

ima say between 2.5 & 5% of his full power, there! big grin

edit> or to make it simpler (hopefuly) fight takes place outside ALL of his ralms inc. lesser ones smile

The whole thing with Shuma-Gorath and Conan the Barbarian is just weird. I'm not even sure if its canon or not because it's not published under Marvel. If we regard it as canon to the marvel timeline then Shuma-Gorath was still powerful, though. Even when he was trapped inside the mountain by the Elder God Crom he was still able to exercise his power like summoning rains of fire to destroy villages. Of course, Crom wouldn't be able to do jack to Shuma when Shuma has all its power available.

With 2.5 - 5% power...I think that's a bit low, Atum the God Eater would eat Shuma. However, I bet Shuma would find a way to get out. Being of a much greater intellect it could possibly lure Atum into one of its realms and destroy him there big grin

SoulDevourer
The whole thing with Shuma-Gorath and Conan the Barbarian is just weird. I'm not even sure if its canon or not because it's not published under Marvel. If we regard it as canon to the marvel timeline then Shuma-Gorath was still powerful, though. Even when he was trapped inside the mountain by the Elder God Crom he was still able to exercise his power like summoning rains of fire to destroy villages. Of course, Crom wouldn't be able to do jack to Shuma when Shuma has all its power available.

With 2.5 - 5% power...I think that's a bit low, Atum the God Eater would eat Shuma. However, I bet Shuma would find a way to get out. Being of a much greater intellect it could possibly lure Atum into one of its realms and destroy him there big grin yeah but he couldnt escape the mountain lol
guess i prefer the explanation where its not canon ("not published by marvel"? hows that possible? huh )

yeah % is low but dude this is Shuma, that things badass so i had to make it low (dint it say on panel that the whole octessence wuz afraid of him or somethin? they dint wanna fight him)

luring Atum into his own turf woud be too funny laughing out loud laughing out loud

CortSether
yeah but he couldnt escape the mountain lol
guess i prefer the explanation where its not canon ("not published by marvel"? hows that possible? huh )

yeah % is low but dude this is Shuma, that things badass so i had to make it low (dint it say on panel that the whole octessence wuz afraid of him or somethin? they dint wanna fight him)

luring Atum into his own turf woud be too funny laughing out loud laughing out loud

Yea, Conan the Barbarian is Dark Horse publishing. I don't know how they got Shuma in there. Probably because copyright laws are so lax, you can basically copy 95% of a character without it being copyright infringment. Most likely why they drastically changed Shuma's image, unless they got direct permission from Marvel to use the character.

Yea, funny how Shuma cannot escape the mountain but all of his usual powers still work haha. He even pretends to be under the spells of Kulan Gath and Vammatar but then obliterates them with ease after they release him.

It wasn't the Octessence, it was the Vishanti. They said that they had once combated Shuma-Gorath and they would not help Doctor Strange to get rid of him. It's hinted that Shuma fought the Vishanti trio on Earth at a fraction of his power and yet they could not get rid of it. But, since the Vishanti were still there it appears that it was a stalemate and the Vishanti knew that they wouldn't be able to help Strange beat Shuma.

SoulDevourer
**** your right it wuz those 3 vishamacallit gods

how do they compare to the octesence gods?

CortSether
**** your right it wuz those 3 vishamacallit gods

how do they compare to the octesence gods?

I'm not sure. One of the Vishanti, Agamotto was doing pretty well against Galactus inside his realm, but I don't quite remember how fed Galactus was. As far as how they are in relation to the Octessence...I'm not quite sure. I remember statements from the Vishanti saying they would not let Dr. Strange use his magic against anything having to do with Cyttorak. Though, I don't know if this is because they feared his power.

The Vishanti are pretty darn powerful though.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
I don't think he could break out. The only reason the Skrull God was able to was because, being a Skrull, she represented a near infinite amount of God heads and she overloaded him.

And then the same Skrull god was killed by Mikaboshi. Shuma Gorath is leagues above Mikaboshi and the Skrull gods. SG is going to beat Atum down.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
And then the same Skrull god was killed by Mikaboshi. Shuma Gorath is leagues above Mikaboshi and the Skrull gods. SG is going to beat Atum down.

It had nothing to do with power. Like I said, it had to do with Demogorge basically trying to eat a near infinite amount of Gods at once.

Shuma doesn't represent a near infinite amount of Gods.

Prep-Man
Who would you place your money on, KB?

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Who would you place your money on, KB? Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Demogorge can probably eat him.

Colossus-Big C
but dint Thor take control after Atum eat him? thor is atum brother, thats why.

Colossus-Big C
And then the same Skrull god was killed by Mikaboshi. Shuma Gorath is leagues above Mikaboshi and the Skrull gods. SG is going to beat Atum down. atum didnt fight her he just tried to eat her not knowing she has multiple god heads in her which made it too complicated to dijest. now if atum actualy fought her he could of destroyed her easily.

also makiboshi is a skyfather level god killer

iceman24567
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
thor is atum brother, thats why. No thats not why Atum is related to just about every God/Demon he ate erm

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by iceman24567
No thats not why Atum is related to just about every God/Demon he ate erm but thor is the closes to him because they have the same mother directly.
if thats not the reason then thats pis that thor can do that, and far much more powerful beings couldnt

SoulDevourer
Thors strong nuff said ^^

nicamarvin
And then the same Skrull god was killed by Mikaboshi. Shuma Gorath is leagues above Mikaboshi and the Skrull gods. SG is going to beat Atum down. the Whole God Squad thing was a Joke, Classic Atum Could Solo the Skrull Gods and Marvel Gods without much trouble...... mad

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by nicamarvin
the Whole God Squad thing was a Joke, Classic Atum Could Solo the Skrull Gods and Marvel Gods without much trouble...... mad this is true

WhiteWitchKing
It had nothing to do with power. Like I said, it had to do with Demogorge basically trying to eat a near infinite amount of Gods at once.

Shuma doesn't represent a near infinite amount of Gods.

Lol. That's not what she represent. She represented the Skrull's ability to always change infinitely. And no matter how much the Skrull's change, he's the representation of them always being skrull's no matter what they shift into.

Shuma Gorath merged with his universe. He made Nightmare into his pawn by directly controlling him. Atum got whooped by the Skrulls. In fact, his special ability was to absorbed gods to become the Demogore. He couldn't even eat one Skrull god. Shuma Gorath is gonna walk all over him.

Skyfather killer is still below SG. Strange had to burn off SG's power because it would have wrecked galaxies as soon as he came back to the 616 universe. Just being present in the 616 would wreck galaxies, SG is above skyfathers by a large margin.

nicamarvin
Skyfather killer is still below SG.
and Classic Atum makes Skyfather level beins look like children.... smokin'

Atum>>>Elder Gods>>Skyfather level beins

with this stips Atum eats SG..... evil face

Knowsbleed33
Lol. That's not what she represent. She represented the Skrull's ability to always change infinitely. And no matter how much the Skrull's change, he's the representation of them always being skrull's no matter what they shift into.

Shuma Gorath merged with his universe. He made Nightmare into his pawn by directly controlling him. Atum got whooped by the Skrulls. In fact, his special ability was to absorbed gods to become the Demogore. He couldn't even eat one Skrull god. Shuma Gorath is gonna walk all over him.

Good grief, that's exactly what I said. She represented a infinite amount of Godheads in one body. She overloaded him with sheer numbers.

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/th_IncredibleHercules120011.jpg

Atum was created to kill Elders Gods, he can easily consume Shuma and not become overloaded.

WhiteWitchKing
Good grief, that's exactly what I said. She represented a infinite amount of Godheads in one body. She overloaded him with sheer numbers.

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/th_IncredibleHercules120011.jpg

Atum was created to kill Elders Gods, he can easily consume Shuma and not become overloaded.

Shuma Gorath is not an Elder God. SG is an other worldly entity. There's only 4 Elder Gods left: Atum, Gaea, Chthon, and Set. These gods originated from Earth whereas SG is came from another plane. Sise-Neg even admitted that SG could have siphoned off his power had SG noticed him. Atum isn't the only one who can absorb other's powers. Between the two, Atum is powerful but SG merged with his universe. Two different power levels here. Even Sligguth, an offspring of Set, was serving as an agent of SG in addition to a living planet and Nightmare. Him not being able to absorb a Skrull is just that. I see no reason for him to beat SG when he's had trouble with Set. At the height of their power, SG would beat him. Unlike Atum, SG has spells to fall on in addition to his raw power.

Knowsbleed33
It doesn't matter. There's nothing from stopping Demogorge from eating Shuma Gorath.

Also, Sise-Neg could've easily killed Shuma, he just didn't want to lose any of the mystical energy is carefully absorbed.

iceman24567
Shuma Gorath is not an Elder God. SG is an other worldly entity. There's only 4 Elder Gods left: Atum, Gaea, Chthon, and Set. These gods originated from Earth whereas SG is came from another plane. Sise-Neg even admitted that SG could have siphoned off his power had SG noticed him. Atum isn't the only one who can absorb other's powers. Between the two, Atum is powerful but SG merged with his universe. Two different power levels here. Even Sligguth, an offspring of Set, was serving as an agent of SG in addition to a living planet and Nightmare. Him not being able to absorb a Skrull is just that. I see no reason for him to beat SG when he's had trouble with Set. At the height of their power, SG would beat him. Unlike Atum, SG has spells to fall on in addition to his raw power. Actually their are are more than four left. I think Shuma could put Atum down before getting eaten

K Von Doom
Even Sligguth, an offspring of Set, was serving as an agent of SG

What does it prove if Set's offspring serves as an agent of SG? I'm still pretty sure that Set > Sligguth

WhiteWitchKing
It doesn't matter. There's nothing from stopping Demogorge from eating Shuma Gorath.

Also, Sise-Neg could've easily killed Shuma, he just didn't want to lose any of the mystical energy is carefully absorbed.

LOL. So your saying Atum the God Eater is going to eat mystical beings like SG, Sise-Neg, and the Vishanti? What's stopping Atum is the fact that SG isn't a god and vastly more powerful than any god Atum's fought. You act as if Atum is unlimited in power when he's had trouble with Set whereas SG became his universe.

LOL, he could have beaten SG eventually but that would tax his power since SG can absorb Sise-Neg's power as well. Where you get this easily killed part is beyond me.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by K Von Doom
What does it prove if Set's offspring serves as an agent of SG? I'm still pretty sure that Set > Sligguth

Ironically, both want to escape their realm and enter the 616 yet Sligguth serves SG in bringing him to the 616. It's proves the scope of power SG has, especially considering even Nightmare feared SG.

K Von Doom
Ironically, both want to escape their realm and enter the 616 yet Sligguth serves SG in bringing him to the 616. It's proves the scope of power SG has, especially considering even Nightmare feared SG.

Set has or had followers in Atlantis. Set can also mind control people via the Serpent Crown so he had no shortage of pawns/followers. That Set's son would facilitate Shuma's return to Earth rather than his father's doesn't really prove anything in terms of power: probably Set doesn't even bother with this particular offspring, or Shuma made Sligguth an offer he can't refuse, or Sligguth wants to rebel against his father or whatever. Offsprings, for whatever reasons, don't always do the will of their fathers, look at Blackheart.

SoulDevourer
hey guys remeber SG aint in his realm for this fight so he aint at full power! smile

Colossus-Big C
LOL. So your saying Atum the God Eater is going to eat mystical beings like SG, Sise-Neg, and the Vishanti? What's stopping Atum is the fact that SG isn't a god and vastly more powerful than any god Atum's fought. You act as if Atum is unlimited in power when he's had trouble with Set whereas SG became his universe.

LOL, he could have beaten SG eventually but that would tax his power since SG can absorb Sise-Neg's power as well. Where you get this easily killed part is beyond me. atum eats mystical beings so yes he has the chance of eating them, but they can defeat him before he gets the chance. but atum is as powerful as hundreds of elder gods put together(he ate them and became more powerful) . so can shuma defeat 100 elder gods together?

Knowsbleed33

LOL, he could have beaten SG eventually but that would tax his power since SG can absorb Sise-Neg's power as well. Where you get this easily killed part is beyond me.

Good grief man, read it again. The only reason he stayed away from Shuma was because he didn't want to waste any energy. He was collecting it for a reason.

Shuma isn't anywhere near Sise-Negs level so I don't know why you placed him on the same level as Shuma and the Vishanti. And yes, I don't think Atum can eat the Vishanti. They're made up of 1 Elder God and 2 Elder Godlings. Demogorge eats Elder Gods.

Shuma gets eaten here.

Colossus-Big C
Vishanti is made by oshtur(elder god) and her creations. atum would eat the being

WhiteWitchKing
Good grief man, read it again. The only reason he stayed away from Shuma was because he didn't want to waste any energy. He was collecting it for a reason.

Shuma isn't anywhere near Sise-Negs level so I don't know why you placed him on the same level as Shuma and the Vishanti. And yes, I don't think Atum can eat the Vishanti. They're made up of 1 Elder God and 2 Elder Godlings. Demogorge eats Elder Gods.

Shuma gets eaten here.

Why don't you bring me evidence that SG is actual Elders and not really really old mystical beings that you label as "Elder" gods.

He would have needed time to beat SG and in that time SG would have siphoned off some of SN's power. Why don't you go back to the book and look it up cause I got mine right in front of me. And SG didn't have to be equal to SN to beat Atum. Atum has trouble with lowly Earth pantheon gods he isn't beating SG.

Ah, where did you read that Sligguth was rebeling against his father? Set has manage nothing comparable in power to SG and yet Set gave Atum a drawn out fight. Atum devours gods and even then he's limited.

K Von Doom
Ah, where did you read that Sligguth was rebeling against his father? Set has manage nothing comparable in power to SG and yet Set gave Atum a drawn out fight. Atum devours gods and even then he's limited.

I didn't say he was rebelling against his father. I said no one knows why Sligguth did what he did. Was he rebelling? Was there an offer on Shuma's part? Was he just bored? Was he curious? Who knows. The point is, for whatever reason, that Set's offspring was a pawn of Shuma's doesn't say anything about the power difference between Set and Shuma. The only definite is that Shuma would crush Sligguth like a bug. And that Set would crush Sligguth just as easily.

Knowsbleed33
Why don't you bring me evidence that SG is actual Elders and not really really old mystical beings that you label as "Elder" gods.

He would have needed time to beat SG and in that time SG would have siphoned off some of SN's power. Why don't you go back to the book and look it up cause I got mine right in front of me. And SG didn't have to be equal to SN to beat Atum. Atum has trouble with lowly Earth pantheon gods he isn't beating SG.

It didn't say he needed time or that Shuma would put up any sort of fight. He just said the moment he attack, Shuma would begin to absorb some of the magic he's carefully accumulated and he wanted to avoid that.

Why don't you show me what makes you think he's so much greater than an Elder God. Remember, no where does it say Atum can't eat a God/Demon who's more powerful than an Elder God.

WhiteWitchKing
It didn't say he needed time or that Shuma would put up any sort of fight. He just said the moment he attack, Shuma would begin to absorb some of the magic he's carefully accumulated and he wanted to avoid that.

Why don't you show me what makes you think he's so much greater than an Elder God. Remember, no where does it say Atum can't eat a God/Demon who's more powerful than an Elder God.

That by your position, Atum can eat the Sise-Neg too right? SG became his universal. His presence in the 616 would wreck galaxies so Strange had to burn off that power. He made Nightmare an unwilling agent of his as well and killed the former Sorcerer Supreme. What has any Elder God done that is comparable?

Colossus-Big C
That by your position, Atum can eat the Sise-Neg too right? SG became his universal. His presence in the 616 would wreck galaxies so Strange had to burn off that power. He made Nightmare an unwilling agent of his as well and killed the former Sorcerer Supreme. What has any Elder God done that is comparable? firstly
elder gods>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>sourceror supremes.

Colossus-Big C
second yes atum can eat mystical beings greater than him thats his power

nicamarvin
second yes atum can eat mystical beings greater than him thats his power ................... smokin'

galactusischere
second yes atum can eat mystical beings greater than him thats his power
No he can't.
I can think of atleast 5 that he can't.
Sise-neg
Shuma-Gorath
Arch enemy
Zom
Vishanti
listed them in order of power

galactusischere
firstly
elder gods>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>sourceror supremes.
You do know that Sise-neg was>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LT>>>>>>>IG>>>>>>Abraxas>>Oblivion>>>>>>>>>>>>>.....>elder gods right?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by galactusischere
Vishanti

........................... laughing

Colossus-Big C
No he can't.
I can think of atleast 5 that he can't.
Sise-neg
Shuma-Gorath
Arch enemy
Zom
Vishanti
listed them in order of power nope. there is no proof that he cant eat those beside sise-neg also atum ate beings more powerful than him and became demorge

Colossus-Big C
You do know that Sise-neg was>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LT>>>>>>>IG>>>>>>Abraxas>>Oblivion>>>>>>>>>>>>>.....>elder gods right? i never said atum was greater than sis-neg. im just pointing out defeating a sourceror supreme mean you can defeat an elder god

galactusischere
nope. there is no proof that he cant eat those beside sise-neg also atum ate beings more powerful than him and became demorge
Shuma in hes realm is like>Eternity.
Him just entering the 616 universe would result in its total destruction.

Colossus-Big C
Shuma in hes realm is like>Eternity.
Him just entering the 616 universe would result in its total destruction. this is outside shumas realm. also chthon is stuck in his realm for the same reason.

galactusischere
this is outside shumas realm. also chthon is stuck in his realm for the same reason.
Shuma can still tank him.
Zom and AE can too.

Colossus-Big C
Shuma can still tank him.
Zom and AE can too. magic does not affect atum a bit

WhiteWitchKing
nope. there is no proof that he cant eat those beside sise-neg also atum ate beings more powerful than him and became demorge

There's no proof he can. He's the god eater, not the magic eater. Why don't you bring me proof that he can eat Sorcerer Supremes and other mystics. I got a better idea, why don't you bring proof he CAN'T eat Sise-Neg since Atum can eat mystical beings greater than him. Why not Sise-Neg? I guess he can also eat In-Betweener, Chaos, and Order as well then.

So what, this is the Ancient One we're talking about. Both Strange and Ancient One couldn't removed SG's from his body. Nightmare was an unwilling agent. Why don't you show me proof of the Elder Gods being as powerful? None of the Elder Gods can wreck galaxies by just being in the 616. If they can, show me.

Colossus-Big C
There's no proof he can. He's the god eater, not the magic eater. Why don't you bring me proof that he can eat Sorcerer Supremes and other mystics. I got a better idea, why don't you bring proof he CAN'T eat Sise-Neg since Atum can eat mystical beings greater than him. Why not Sise-Neg? I guess he can also eat In-Betweener, Chaos, and Order as well then.

So what, this is the Ancient One we're talking about. Both Strange and Ancient One couldn't removed SG's from his body. Nightmare was an unwilling agent. Why don't you show me proof of the Elder Gods being as powerful? None of the Elder Gods can wreck galaxies by just being in the 616. If they can, show me. hes not eating a unversal balance like the ones you named. but the mystics theres no proof the he can or cant eat it so we cant argue over that
also odin busted galaxys(sky father)
Elder god>>>skyfathers

galactusischere
hes not eating a unversal balance like the ones you named. but the mystics theres no proof the he can or cant eat it so we cant argue over that
Elder god>>>skyfathers

Yes.
But SG, Zom, and AE are extremely high level mystics. EXTREMELY.

the Darkone
Atum eats Elder Gods and Skyfathers that is his purpose, cube beings and above are out of his reach, even Atum/ Demogorge has limits who he can defeat/absorb.

the Darkone
Yes.
But SG, Zom, and AE are extremely high level mystics. EXTREMELY.

thumb up

Zom would rape Atum/ Demogorge
AE no contest
SG in his realm not a chance, outside maybe!
Vishanti -hell to the no! One Vishanti was powerful enough to stalemate Galactus Agammatto.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by the Darkone
Vishanti -hell to the no! One Vishanti was powerful enough to stalemate Galactus Agammatto.

lets make this Clear once and for ALL,

Demogorge>>Elder Gods: Oshtur gave birth to Agamotto
Agamotto, Yeah Agamotto is powerful in his Realm but out of if Atum makes the Vishanti his lunch

Colossus-Big C
thumb up

Zom would rape Atum/ Demogorge
AE no contest
SG in his realm not a chance, outside maybe!
Vishanti is 3 elder golds atum definetly eats it

Colossus-Big C
Atum eats Elder Gods and Skyfathers that is his purpose, cube beings and above are out of his reach, even Atum/ Demogorge has limits who he can defeat/absorb. atum is NOT restricted to elder gods. read they guys bio. he eats mystic related beings.

now im not saying he eats sis-neg but untill he is shown a limit to who he can eat, we both cant say otherwise

galactusischere
atum is NOT restricted to elder gods. read they guys bio. he eats mystic related beings.

now im not saying he eats sis-neg but untill he is shown a limit to who he can eat, we both cant say otherwise

So you think he can eat guys like Shuma, Zom and AE?
It's not like they're going to sit there and let him eat them.

nicamarvin
It's not like they're going to sit there and let him eat them. How about if they Do let him?.... confused is there a Limit? could He eat them Partialy?

CortSether
Atum isn't eating Shuma.

galactusischere
Atum isn't eating Shuma.
Nor is he eating Zom or Archenemy.

nicamarvin
Atum isn't eating Shuma. NOT even if He lets Him?... confused

galactusischere
NOT even if He lets Him?... confused

good question.

CortSether
Nor is he eating Zom or Archenemy.

That too.

WhiteWitchKing
hes not eating a unversal balance like the ones you named. but the mystics theres no proof the he can or cant eat it so we cant argue over that

Elder god>>>skyfathers

Odin destroys galaxies when he tries. SG's presence can wreck galaxies. That's why Strange couldn't enter the 616 after becoming SG. He just being there would wreck galaxies.

Also, Elder Gods aren't greater than skyfathers. There's little on panel evidence to show Elder Gods are greater than skyfathers. The only exception would be the Vishanti. Other than that, Gaea, Chthon, and Set have yet to display powers on that level. They might be equal to but greater than is hard to argue for.

Colossus-Big C
Odin destroys galaxies when he tries. SG's presence can wreck galaxies. That's why Strange couldn't enter the 616 after becoming SG. He just being there would wreck galaxies.

Also, Elder Gods aren't greater than skyfathers. There's little on panel evidence to show Elder Gods are greater than skyfathers. The only exception would be the Vishanti. Other than that, Gaea, Chthon, and Set have yet to display powers on that level. They might be equal to but greater than is hard to argue for. no, elder gods are billions of years older. chthon masterd chaos magic(source from lord chaos) he is stuck in his realm cause it would take a Vast portal that even him self is not powerful enough to create to transfer his full essence to the universe, that clearly means >>>>sky father. set grew to an earth sized serpant and is stated as the most powerful earth demon. chthon once used scarlet witch with a tiny portion of his power and she did amazing feats chthon created darkhold, the book that created all the vampires the same book that made it so that a specieas of monsters(forgot name) never even existed. chthon claimed he was powerful enough to destroy the universe

WhiteWitchKing
no, elder gods are billions of years older. chthon masterd chaos magic(source from lord chaos) he is stuck in his realm cause it would take a Vast portal that even him self is not powerful enough to create to transfer his full essence to the universe, that clearly means >>>>sky father. set grew to an earth sized serpant and is stated as the most powerful earth demon

LOL. No. They ran away from Atum and got stuck in those dimensions. Them being trapped in a dimension doesn't mean they're more powerful than skyfathers. Age also doesn't always mean they're more powerful. You still haven't brought feats to show they're above skyfathers. Set might be the most powerful eat demon but nothing comparable to Dormammu and Shuma Gorath.

Colossus-Big C
LOL. No. They ran away from Atum and got stuck in those dimensions. Them being trapped in a dimension doesn't mean they're more powerful than skyfathers. Age also doesn't always mean they're more powerful. You still haven't brought feats to show they're above skyfathers. Set might be the most powerful eat demon but nothing comparable to Dormammu and Shuma Gorath. i gave you feats. chthon unable to return to earth due to his massive power, theres no portal vast enough for him to pass through, odin teleports in and out of his dimension asgard like nothing.set being the most powerful demon meaning set>mephisto>odin

Colossus-Big C
also Dormammu once used a spell created by chthon to plunge the world into eternal darkness.

galactusischere
i gave you feats. chthon unable to return to earth due to his massive power, theres no portal vast enough for him to pass through, odin teleports in and out of his dimension asgard like nothing.set being the most powerful demon meaning set>mephisto>odin
Actually Meph is only powerful in hes realm.
Outside of hes realm it would be Odin>Thanos>Meph.

Colossus-Big C
set once destroyed earth and every single alternate earths all at once, no sky father has been shown to have this power.

galactusischere
set once destroyed earth and every single alternate earths all at once, no sky father has been shown to have this power.
You know the dumb feat that Odin has(when he dies and causes the multi-verse to shake).
He also has GALAXY destroying feats.

Colossus-Big C
You know the dumb feat that Odin has(when he dies and causes the multi-verse to shake).
He also has GALAXY destroying feats. doesnt matter. set summon all earths including EVERY alternate version and destroyed them all at once. also set fought sis-neg before...

Rage.Of.Olympus
Atum the Demogorge.

galactusischere
doesnt matter. set summon all earths including EVERY alternate version and destroyed them all at once. also set fought sis-neg before...
Not Sise-neg when he basically became god.
And when you destroy galaxies the feat you mentioned isn't much

nicamarvin
He also has GALAXY destroying feats. So now you think Odin>>>Demogorge....? eek!

galactusischere
So now you think Odin>>>Demogorge....? eek!
No, im just saying that Odin has galaxy destroying feats

Colossus-Big C
No, im just saying that Odin has galaxy destroying feats not under his own power he tapped into infinity

icecream1991
Shuma-Gorath defeated all three Vishanti ( basically three extremely well-fed Galactus). AND THAT WAS OUTSIDE SHUMA'S REALM.

So shuma is weaker outside, but he's still hella powerful.

I dont get Atum though, can he transform into demogorge whenever he wants or is it only when he absorb gods?

galactusischere
Originally posted by icecream1991
Shuma-Gorath defeated all three Vishanti ( basically three extremely well-fed Galactus). AND THAT WAS OUTSIDE SHUMA'S REALM.

I dont get Atum though, can he transform into demogorge whenever he wants or is it only when he absorb gods?
No..
three WEAK galactuses

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by icecream1991

I dont get Atum though, can he transform into demogorge whenever he wants or is it only when he absorb gods? when he absorbed the hundreds the gods he aborbed all there energies and became ridiculosly powerful, hence demogorge. but he released the energies and it created mephisto surtur and all the other demons. but yea in order for him to become demgorge he needs to eat someone powerful

nicamarvin
when he absorbed the hundreds the gods he aborbed all there energies and became ridiculosly powerful, hence demogorge. thats why Classic Demogorge>>>Vishanti

Colossus-Big C
thats why Classic Demogorge>>>Vishanti atum would eat vishanti. there elder gods

galactusischere
atum would eat vishanti. there elder gods
Outside of there realm maybe but not inside.
Inside of their realm Atum would basically be fighting 3 hungry Galactuses.
I don't think he would be able to defeat them.
Though I don't know much about the gods in general.

nicamarvin
Outside of there realm maybe DO you even doubt that?.....Are you Crazed... eek!

Colossus-Big C
Outside of there realm maybe but not inside.
Inside of their realm Atum would basically be fighting 3 hungry Galactuses.
I don't think he would be able to defeat them.
Though I don't know much about the gods in general. actualy atum has gone into an elder gods own realm(who was omnipotent in it) and ate them before

galactusischere
actualy atum has gone into an elder gods realm(who was omnipotent in it) and ate them before
Who exactly?
If its not someone at Cyttorak level the feat u mentioned is pathetic in the gods of magic's league

Colossus-Big C
Who exactly?
If its not someone at Cyttorak level the feat u mentioned is pathetic in the gods of magic's league it was an elder god. elder gods are all around the same power(including vishant and cyttoraki). also it was Set . Set=oshtur the person who created vishanti. its just his power to eat them and absorbe there power.
vihanti is an elder god. no matter how powerful he is atum eats elder gods

galactusischere
it was an elder god. elder gods are all around the same power(including vishant and cyttoraki). also it was Set . Set=oshtur the person who created vishanti

Cyttorak is the most powerful individual elder god(maybe after Chton)
Vishanti together are arguably multi-versal.
Agamotto managed to stalemate a hungry Galactus(A had the upper hand IMO)

Colossus-Big C
Cyttorak is the most powerful individual elder god(maybe after Chton)
Vishanti together are arguably multi-versal.
Agamotto managed to stalemate a hungry Galactus(A had the upper hand IMO) agamotto by himself is cyttorak, chthon ,set level being. tho i agree vishanti is the most powerful. he still is elder god. atum just eats him alive no matter how powerful the elder god is. atums magic allows him to do so

nicamarvin
Agamotto managed to stalemate a hungry Galactus(A had the upper hand IMO) Demogorge>>Ushtur>Agamoto..

galactusischere
agamotto by himself is cyttorak, chthon ,set level being. tho i agree vishanti is the most powerful. he still is elder god. atum just eats him alive no matter how powerful the elder god is. atums magic allows him to do so

No.. Cyttorak is the most powerful, he was a threat that had to be banished to the crimson cosmoes, just like Shuma.
Cyttorak>Chthon>Set/Oshtur/Agamotto(outside of realm)and other elder gods.

Cyttorak's crimson gem was powerful enough that Thor's godblast had no effect on Juggernaut(that same blast destroyed Galactus so that he had to retreat)

galactusischere
Demogorge>>Ushtur>Agamoto..
Cyttork>Chthon>Ushtur/Agamotto *inster the rest of elder gods here*

Knowsbleed33
Why are people comparing power level to Atums ability to eat them? Atum ate alot of Gods/Demons that were more powerful than he is.

Cyttorak isn't an Elder God.

galactusischere
Why are people comparing power level to Atums ability to eat them? Atum ate alot of Gods/Demons that were more powerful than he is.

Cyttorak isn't an Elder God.
Hes an elder demon isn't he?
same thing

Colossus-Big C
Cyttork>Chthon>Ushtur/Agamotto *inster the rest of elder gods here* cyttorak is not greater than chthon. infact vishanti was made to balance chthons evil power

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/chthonother.htm

Knowsbleed33
Hes an elder demon isn't he?
same thing

He's listed as a demon in the handbook. Other sources have him listed as a mystical deity.

nicamarvin
Cyttork>Chthon>Ushtur/Agamotto *inster the rest of elder gods here*

in other words: Demogorge Antre...... laughing

Colossus-Big C
i now believe cyttorak can stalemate or beat galactus i mean an elder god is powerful enough to and cyttorak is at or above that level

galactusischere
i now believe cyttorak can stalemate or beat galactus i mean an elder god is powerful enough to and cyttorak is at or above that level

An elder god IN HES realm and A HUNGRY GALACTUS.

Galactus>>Cyttorak>Chthon>....
Galactus>>Cyttorak>>Atum
Eternity>>>Cyttorak...
Black Celestial Arc Galactus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.....>>>Eternity

FACT

Colossus-Big C
An elder god IN HES realm and A HUNGRY GALACTUS.

Galactus>>Cyttorak>Chthon>....
Galactus>>Cyttorak>>Atum
Eternity>>>Cyttorak...
Black Celestial Arc Galactus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.....>>>Eternity

FACT galactus was stalemated by agamotto
Chthon and cyttorak>>>Agamotto FACT
also if cyttorak is and elder demon atum would eat him

Colossus-Big C
shuma is a great old one.

great old ones was imprisioned by the elder gods
http://www.comicvine.com/the-great-old-ones/65-48427/

atum>>>Elder gods stick out tongue

WhiteWitchKing

That isn't even part of the Marvel Universe. So it's not canonical.

nicamarvin
That isn't even part of the Marvel Universe. So it's not canonical. SHUT UP................ mad

SoulDevourer
wait ppl are still refer to the part where SG get stuck under mountain or somethin? marvel dint even write that part lol

SoulDevourer
btw folx remeber SG only got FRACTION of his power for this fight! smile

galactusischere
galactus was stalemated by agamotto
Chthon and cyttorak>>>Agamotto FACT
also if cyttorak is and elder demon atum would eat him
What are u not getting??
A HUNGRY GALACTUS was stalemated by agamotto INSIDE OF Aga's REALM..

Knowsbleed33
That isn't even part of the Marvel Universe. So it's not canonical.

The concept of Shuma and Elder Gods come from the Chthulhu mythos. Robert E. Howard used them in his Conan books and then Marvel bought the rights.

WhiteWitchKing
The concept of Shuma and Elder Gods come from the Chthulhu mythos. Robert E. Howard used them in his Conan books and then Marvel bought the rights.

That bio reference doesn't hold true to Shuma Gorath or the Old Ones of Marvel. The Old Ones and Elder Gods in this bio are referring to Lovecraft's work and you know. Even the King of Tears is influenced by Chthulhu mythos, but occurs in Chthulhu is not canonical to either DC or Marvel.

Knowsbleed33
That's not really the point. They're all based on Lovecrafts Chthulhu mythos.

As far as anyone knows, Shuma is a great old one. Even the handbook references this in the demon section suggesting that Shuma came about around the time the universe came into the exsistence. Same as the Great Old Ones of the Chthulhu mythos.

WhiteWitchKing
That's not really the point. They're all based on Lovecrafts Chthulhu mythos.

As far as anyone knows, Shuma is a great old one. Even the handbook references this in the demon section suggesting that Shuma came about around the time the universe came into the exsistence. Same as the Great Old Ones of the Chthulhu mythos.

So you're backing this claim of his then?

LMAO.

Knowsbleed33
So you're backing this claim of his then?

I'm only saying that he IS a Great Old One. He's not a Great Old One from the Chthulhu mythos though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.