WW3 Black Adam vs Gladiator H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
All powers are taken away with the exception of strength durability and skill, Glads is fully confident and BA is as ruthless as ever.

Both are bloodlusted.

Who wins?

jrodslam
Honestly, with no powers but pure strength, i cant see many ppl taking Adam out.

h1a8
Glads only chance is to get BA early. If he doesn't then it's his doom. The longer the fight lasts then the less his confidence will be.

kgkg
Originally posted by h1a8
The longer the fight lasts then the less his confidence will be. Yes because duration of a battle has always determined his confidence. roll eyes (sarcastic)

vansonbee
Gladiator wins!

Originally posted by kgkg
Yes because duration of a battle has always determined his confidence. roll eyes (sarcastic) Poor Glad, just shown up once in FF4 issue in the old days, and BLAM! Stuck for life.

shokosugi
Black Adam bitchslaps Gladiator

Lord Feron
Gladiator Pounds him through the planet. stick out tongue

quanchi112
BA wins.

h1a8
Yes because duration of a battle has always determined his confidence. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You didn't know this? Gladiator longer fights have him either losing or going toe to toe with weak beings like Colossus.

iceman24567
Adam curbstomps

khazra
You didn't know this? Gladiator longer fights have him either losing or going toe to toe with weak beings like Colossus.
What about when he beat wonderman 1 on 1 in a huge fight than almost beat thor too?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by khazra
What about when he beat wonderman 1 on 1 in a huge fight than almost beat thor too?
Wonderman isn't in Adam's weight class.

khazra
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Wonderman isn't in Adam's weight class.
BAck than he was legit thor level physically.

And it want a comment on the fihgt so much as me saying, gladiator doesnt go down in long fights necessarily.

kgkg
You didn't know this? Gladiator longer fights have him either losing or going toe to toe with weak beings like Colossus. False Gladiator does lose confidence but it has nothing to due with the duration of his battles.

h1a8
Originally posted by khazra

I consider Wonder Man much weaker than Gladiator. So Gladiator suppose to beat him. But since he took a long time (IDK I didn't see the fight) to do so means his confidence dwindled during the fight yet he still took a toll out of WM before it did greatly. His fight with Thor wasn't that long. He could have beat Thor if he didn't let up. But you know how villians must behave in comics. Give the hero a chance.

IMO, with CIS off Gladiator should beat both WM and Thor handily.

h1a8
False Gladiator does lose confidence but it has nothing to due with the duration of his battles.

Then explain why his strength level went down to that of Colossus in that fight (he barely beat Colossus).

And explain what would happen if he sees that he isn't winning after a while. Would his confidence go up or down then?

Colossus-Big C
i already created a thread like this. please lock this

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
i already created a thread like this. please lock this
Hate to break it to you but this thread is older than yours.

BattleMage
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
i already created a thread like this. please lock this Are you serious? no expression

BattleMage
I say stalemate. smile

tkitna
Gladiator wins

Prep-Man
Originally posted by shokosugi
Black Adam bitchslaps Gladiator

batdude123
Teth.

Philosophía
Black Adam.

BlackZero30x
well imo BA Kills Glads with extreme predigest...but i think the longer the fight lasts the more glads confidence will start to evaporate because he would start thinking like...this being is surviving my punches, hes throwing them back just as hard, i cant stop him...or something like that then he would get weaker and BA would Knock his head off

Naija boy
Gladiator

h1a8
Full confidence Gladiator wins. Any gladiator below loses because of his confidence kryptonite.

Prep-Man
Magical amped punches ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.