S04E11 - Thanksgiving

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

S_D_J
Official Episode Preview

H.R.G. hosts an untraditional Thanksgiving dinner. Elsewhere, the Petrelli family gets a surprise guest at their table. Meanwhile, Samuel continues to hold Hiro hostage, as Lydia goes in search for the truth.

Thanksgiving Preview

vcexdy9IBCk

Discuss...

The Nuul
A little hope of some action...but this EP will prob wont be any better than last EP.

Mairuzu
this episode looks stupid

S_D_J
Sneek Peek:

Meeting the Dates

Lvpeb1Yp3Tw

"How did you two meet?"

NyEDCsiDwMA

Thanksgiving

0rsv-3Ep-m4

"I don't belong in Collegue"
zT15eJBnK2Q

"What did you do, Ma?
B71VBMXplNs

Behind the Scenes and Cast interviews:

O5zClEqPuC8

_2-gCHdTPqI

HTOpPJVb4Hg

Nv0AqZVCg_U

qPHp6XKwnA4

Mairuzu
damn you did work

Quincy
Nathan dies in this one right?

Mairuzu
Nah, season finale.

REXXXX
Yeah, sounds about right.

Not gonna lie, can't wait to see how Thanksgiving goes down at the Petrelli house...

Entity
Yea me either!

I mean WOW! How much of a ***** can Angela be? She'd threaten to walk outta her son's life completely rather than tell him how because she was so obsessed with her favorite son Nathan and keeping him, Sylar is actually alive and well and she help set him up to start posing as Nathan. WOW! Jus WOW... roll eyes (sarcastic)

I hate her so much! There are no words for how much Peter should be done with her.
YET ONCE AGAIN! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Btw, alittle off topic but I wonder if there's any chance with this new ability of Samuel's that Sylar could gain it and it allow his powers to increase the same way?

Surely the writers wouldn't do that! Although I'd love to see that. I know it won't happen but a Samuel suped up Sylar vs a Turbo charged Peter getting his old powers back and amped up by Ando's red lightning! eek!

Of course there'd have to be an awesome Samuel vs Sylar fight first. wink

Mairuzu
Been waiting 4 seasons for an actual peter vs sylar fight.

fml

S_D_J
Originally posted by Mairuzu
damn you did work

I do work hard 131

S_D_J
EDIT

REXXXX
...wrong thread, SDJ?

S_D_J
facepalm
that does not belong here

laughing

Rex: can you edit it out, please?

Mairuzu
Nah nah, dont worry.... im sure we can turn this problem around and relate it to heroes somehow...

someone think! We must prevent SDJ from looking like a fool!

edit: I got nothing erm

REXXXX
Yeah, edited.

jayce78
Originally posted by The Nuul
A little hope of some action...but this EP will prob wont be any better than last EP.

How dare you. Don't show your face in here again.

S_D_J
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Nah nah, dont worry.... im sure we can turn this problem around and relate it to heroes somehow...

someone think! We must prevent SDJ from looking like a fool!

edit: I got nothing erm

I was working too hard sad

Originally posted by REXXXX
Yeah, edited.

thanks!

Red Nemesis
Does the 'force' from last episode amplify only while around Samuel, or does it work between any two "specials?"

REXXXX
I feel like it will amplify around any two specials...

S_D_J
yep

only somehow with Samuel, is much more powerful

REXXXX
His power has the potential to be particularly dangerous, I think, and then you just have to get into 'which powers have the most potential for everything going horribly wrong?'

Terrakinesis could get bad if Samuel got too powerful and then decided to level a city. Those paintings from Season 3 of the Earth being torn in half are suddenly much more pertinent, I think. wink

The Nuul
Meh....So so EP once again.

BruceSkywalker
decent ep

REXXXX
I only really enjoyed the scenes with the Petrellis. Sylar's emergence was extremely exciting.

Entity
I really loved the Petrelli stuff again but its lame how now they've jus used all this as yet another way to nutter Sylar and Peter's fights. Now "Nathan" inside Sylar is going to be holding him back and keeping him from hurting Peter. Meanwhile Peter isn't going to actually finish Sylar like he freakin should because he wants his brother back.

It's all horseshit. Your brother is freaking dead Pete. Use this one final advantage to accept that. Blow that SOBs off and put an end to this.

Then find baby Matt Parkman and Ando and become the Hero you were destined to be before your family started screwing you six ways from sunday.

Hiro is a freakin idiot! mad
1. Never give someone threatening people what they want.
2. Damn sure not without securities to confirm their promises.
3. Go get Parkman, read Samuels mind, save Charlie! Durr
4. Make a fake film and let Samuel think its the real thing.
5. Let Edgar kill that Magneto wannabe!

starlock
Almost every scene was so easy to predict.....hmmm i wonder where claires brother is/was.....not one mention? or did i zone out again!..a flashback/time travel... with HRG and this women and wallah! she is in the next episode.lol..claire...back and forth back and forth.....in 4 years she has not done anything but be confused..the petrelli dinner.....boring...sylars reveal....goofy ...a captive audience....done to death...and the mother did not have a vision of this dinner?..and we were done with the matt/sylar mind games...only to get another mind game...Nathan/Sylar...which was not resolved imediatley!...the actor playing samuel.....is either a bad actor...or the direction he is getting..is horrible.....Hiro...well without Ando...he falls flat....the carnival has a feeling of actors...wishing they were somewhere else.......and dont forget we have this...Slow Burn..which is a scam to use your phone or internet to delve deeper into a certain carnival performer/whatever they are.....so we have a character we know nothing about....and she is just there....only the dedicated hard core fans get the low down..lol....just foolish...7 episodes left? let me guess....it will be awesome.....it will make heroes great again...lol

The Nuul
Slow burn is so damn stupid, they shouldnt have done this gimick when the show is very close of getting shut down, they have better things to worry about than that.

I like Villians better than this years slow dragging plots, at least last year had some fighting.

REXXXX
Whine whine whine, Starlock. stick out tongue

I enjoyed the Petrelli dinner, but the Claire parts were largely uninteresting wastes of time. Lyle did get mentioned as having school he couldn't get away from to come visit from Texas or whatnot.

I still don't get why everyone expects there to be a bunch of fighting.

starlock
Originally posted by REXXXX
Whine whine whine, Starlock. stick out tongue

I enjoyed the Petrelli dinner, but the Claire parts were largely uninteresting wastes of time. Lyle did get mentioned as having school he couldn't get away from to come visit from Texas or whatnot.

I still don't get why everyone expects there to be a bunch of fighting.

I will take some Cheese with my Whine...thank you laughing

Hey...i will be the first to admit...i want the show to be good...i want the show to stay on....i want to like the show....but i just cant....and i am not even talking about fights...i gave up on that after that unforgivable season ender where Peter and Nathan go after Sylar....and we as fans..literally get the door slammed in our face!... eek! ...i just want solid stories...and i aint getting them sad

Mairuzu
Originally posted by starlock
Almost every scene was so easy to predict.....hmmm i wonder where claires brother is/was.....not one mention? or did i zone out again!..a flashback/time travel... with HRG and this women and wallah! she is in the next episode.lol..claire...back and forth back and forth.....in 4 years she has not done anything but be confused..the petrelli dinner.....boring...sylars reveal....goofy ...a captive audience....done to death...and the mother did not have a vision of this dinner?..and we were done with the matt/sylar mind games...only to get another mind game...Nathan/Sylar...which was not resolved imediatley!...the actor playing samuel.....is either a bad actor...or the direction he is getting..is horrible.....Hiro...well without Ando...he falls flat....the carnival has a feeling of actors...wishing they were somewhere else.......and dont forget we have this...Slow Burn..which is a scam to use your phone or internet to delve deeper into a certain carnival performer/whatever they are.....so we have a character we know nothing about....and she is just there....only the dedicated hard core fans get the low down..lol....just foolish...7 episodes left? let me guess....it will be awesome.....it will make heroes great again...lol you lost me

S_D_J
Originally posted by The Nuul
Slow burn is so damn stupid, they shouldnt have done this gimick when the show is very close of getting shut down, they have better things to worry about than that.

I like Villians better than this years slow dragging plots, at least last year had some fighting.

huh

you kidding right?

I liked the episode... nuff said stick out tongue

Dr Will Hatch
The only part I liked was Claire slitting her wrist just to show off and be a drama queen when it healed.

ankur29
im glad ray parks charecter didn't die ,he's quite cool
claires getting a bit too needy

-peter shoudl find ando to boost his power/baby parkman to restore his old abilities

-can't angela get claires blood and use it to revive nathan?

-hiro could just go warn himself about samuel taking charlie and never let it happen

- if hiro gets back into his dying phase from using his powers he could travel back to when peters got healing and repeat if terminal illness resurfaces

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.