Thor's Magic Warriors vs Silver Surfer's Energy Squadron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Everyone is in their standard (classic) version.

Thor
Beta Ray Bill
Black Adam
Captain Marvel

vs

Silver Surfer
Stardust
Hal Jordan
Captain Atom

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Starscream M
Everyone is in their standard (classic) version.

Thor
Beta Ray Bill
Black Adam
Captain Marvel

vs

Silver Surfer
Stardust
Hal Jordan
Captain Atom
Captain Atom is going to get Ko'd fairly quickly.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Zeuodin
Captain Atom is going to get Ko'd fairly quickly. not necessarily

team 1 may have more raw power, but team 2 is more versatile and can therefore have more creative and team-oriented tactics.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Starscream M
not necessarily

team 1 may have more raw power, but team 2 is more versatile and can therefore have more creative and team-oriented tactics. I just Dont' see Captain Atom as being as powerful as the others. He's near, but one Super Speed Punch from either of the marvel's is going to end his time in the fight quickly.

Slaanesh
team Surfer

quanchi112
Team Thor wins.

Bouboumaster
The most powerful being is Surfer and Stardust can't die, but I see Thor's team winning because there's 3 bad ass on they're team (Thor, Beta Ray Bill and Black "OMGBADASS" Adam), Black Adam is the most ruthless dude on this thread followed by Beta Ray Bill and Thor and Beta Ray Bill have a great team work.
Also, Captain Atom will go to sleep after one of these dudes puts an hand on him.

Thor's team 8/10

BattleMage
I have to agree with Bouboumaster ^.Captain Atom is the weak link so team thor 8/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.