Men of a Certain Age

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

angelsoutfield
Anyone hear about this upcoming series on TNT? It's coming out December 7th and it will be starring Ray Romano, Scott Bakula and Andre Braughter(He was the soldier with glasses from Glory). I work for a marketing company doing a campaign for TNT and this show looks promising.

Looks real interesting in a cool, funny kind of way. It's about 3 friends entering the second act of their lives and the issues that arrive from this new change.

I'll be checking it out in December.

BackFire
Loved Andre Braughter back when he was on Homicide: Life on the Street. His character was one of the best of all time. So him alone has somewhat peaked my interest.

PatrickMM
I watched the pilot and enjoyed it. It's not spectacular, but all the acting was solid and it had a very low key, non-soapy approach to everyday character interaction, which is refreshing. I'll definitely be back next week.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.