Ultimate nullifier shoots...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
Galactus fires the Ultimate Nullifier and there are some beings that try to stand up to the blast. Im guessing that it would do more damage than destroying the multi-verse.
NOTE: They all take the blast or try to destroy it. There is no getting away.
Who can survive it?(on my list)

List:
CoIE Anti-monitor
The Fury
Eternity
Imperiex
Someone with the IG
Kubik
Death
Abraxas(but lets say he existed before Eternity)
Infinity
Multi-infinity
Multi-eternity
Multi-death
Primal monitor
SC Anti-monitor
Mandrakk
CA supes
Mxy
The Ultimator
Living Tribunal
Mike
Lucifer
Roma(marvel guardian of the omniverse)
Merlyn with Matrix
MJJ
White Phoenix of the Crown
Bat-mite
Original Ion
Original Parallax
Black Celestial Arc Galactus(lets assume he can exist while Galactus shoots the UN)
Living Tribunal
Jamie Braddock
Superman Prime with guardian amp
Tiamut
Exitar

Omega Vision
There was a thread like this already, wasn't there?

galactusischere
Originally posted by Omega Vision
There was a thread like this already, wasn't there?
without a list.

Hewhoknowsall
CoIE Anti-monitor - dunno...survives?
The Fury - dunno...dies?
Eternity - dies
Imperiex - dies
Someone with the IG - survives
Kubik - dies
Death - dies? but you can't exactly kill Death...so maybe survives
Abraxas(but lets say he existed before Eternity) - dies
Infinity - dies
Multi-infinity - dies
Multi-eternity - dies
Multi-death - dies
Primal monitor - survives
SC Anti-monitor - dunno
Mandrakk - dunno...survives?
CA supes - dunno
Mxy - survives
The Ultimator - dunno
Living Tribunal - survives
Mike - survives
Lucifer - survives
Roma(marvel guardian of the omniverse) - dunno, but if she's the guardian of the omniverse then probably survives
Merlyn with Matrix - dunno
MJJ - dies?
White Phoenix of the Crown - dies
Bat-mite - dunno
Original Ion - dunno
Original Parallax - dunno
Black Celestial Arc Galactus(lets assume he can exist while Galactus shoots the UN) - probably dies
Jamie Braddock - dunno
Superman Prime with guardian amp - dies?
Tiamut - dies
Exitar - dies

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
MJJ - dies?

According to Merlyn, MJJ can survive universal nullification.

Zeuodin
Tyrant Depowered Survived so they all do.

xJLxKing
CoIE Anti-monitor - Survives
The Fury - IDK
Eternity - dies
Imperiex - dies
Someone with the IG - Depending who, ever user differs, but they really should
Kubik - IDK, or IDC
Death - DC or Marvel
Abraxas- dies
Infinity - dies
Multi-infinity - dies
Multi-eternity - dies
Multi-death - dies
Primal monitor - survives
SC Anti-monitor - Dies
Mandrakk - Survives
CA supes - Survives
Mxy - survives
The Ultimator - Survives, or dies, if UN can reset what he represents
Living Tribunal - Survives
Mike - survives
Lucifer - survives
Roma- Dies
Merlyn with Matrix - IDK
MJJ - Survives
White Phoenix of the Crown -Dies
Bat-mite - Survives
Original Ion - Survives
Original Parallax - Survives
Black Celestial Arc Galactus- Dies?
Jamie Braddock - dunno
Superman Prime with guardian amp - Dies
Tiamut - dies
Exitar - dies

Knowsbleed33
Fury survived the nullification of Earth 238.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Fury survived the nullification of Earth 238.
What if it's the entire multiverse which is what I am basing this one.

Knowsbleed33
Hmm not sure. IIRC it took a bit out of him surviving the destruction of Earth 238.

SoulDevourer
wait...ppl think mxy survives & ultimator dont? no expression

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Zeuodin
Tyrant Depowered Survived so they all do. when wuz that? huh

galactusischere
How is it that Abraxas dies and AM survives?
and how is bat-mite more powerful than Eternity on your lists?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by galactusischere
How is it that Abraxas dies and AM survives?
and how is bat-mite more powerful than Eternity on your lists?
Lol, Abraxas already died DUH!!!
AM survived the same attack used by Spectre
Batmite beat Spectre who used that attack on AM.

kgkg
Living Tribunal
CA supes
Mandrakk
Primal monitor
Mike
Lucifer

Are the only that survives from a full blast of UN.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by kgkg
Living Tribunal
CA supes
Mandrakk
Primal monitor
Mike
Lucifer

Are the only that survives from a full blast of UN.
What about AM? Did he not take a blast equal to the same effect

kgkg
Originally posted by xJLxKing
What about AM? Did he not take a blast equal to the same effect Possible CoIE Anti-monitor but when did he take a shot that could destroying everything?

xJLxKing
Possible CoIE Anti-monitor but when did he take a shot that could destroying everything?
Yes, I am talking about CoIE AM. I am sure, Spectre use an attack similar to what is equal to creating a Universe. I will try and get it. Galan probably has it

xJLxKing
Here we go http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/9335/am40tt0.jpg

galactusischere
Yes, I am talking about CoIE AM. I am sure, Spectre use an attack similar to what is equal to creating a Universe. I will try and get it. Galan probably has it
multi-verse>universe

xJLxKing
multi-verse>universe
Sorry about that. It was a Typo. That blast wasn't caused by Spectre. It was the same energy that created the infinity universe.
SO technically, Infinity>Multi big grin

Kris Blaze
Sorry about that. It was a Typo. That blast wasn't caused by Spectre. It was the same energy that created the infinity universe.

Marvel multiverse is infinite.

galactusischere
the term "Infinity" doesn't really make sense in comics.
How can there be an infinite number of universes in a multi-verse while there is an infinite number of multi-verses in a megaverse and megaverses in the omniverse?

kgkg
the term "Infinity" doesn't really make sense in comics.
How can there be an infinite number of universes in a multi-verse while there is an infinite number of multi-verses in a megaverse and megaverses in the omniverse? Whats so confusing about that?

galactusischere
Whats so confusing about that?
how can there be an infinite number in something while that thing is contained by something bigger and so on?
Infinity should be without end and limit

xJLxKing
It comics. All we know is that it's been stated countless of times that before COIE AM destroyed the Universes, there were infinite amounts.

By the end of COIE, there were only 2 left. That how it was established.

kgkg
how can there be an infinite number in something while that thing is contained by something bigger and so on?
Infinity should be without end and limit

say

Universe is Infinite
Mutiverse is Infinite + 1
Mega-Verse is Multiverse + 1
Omniverse is Mega-verse + 1

levels of infinity.

WhiteWitchKing
According to Merlyn, MJJ can survive universal nullification.

Maybe the first shot. The second one kills him. Nullification creates un-space and MJJ does not have any power where there's no reality to manipulate. Fury beat MJJ that way.

Knowsbleed33
He only gets one shot. MJJ survives it.

OneDumbG0
It comics. All we know is that it's been stated countless of times that before COIE AM destroyed the Universes, there were infinite amounts.

By the end of COIE, there were only 2 left. That how it was established. Yes, but when they travelled back to the dawn of time, those infinite amounts of universes had not been birthed yet. Indeed, your scan says the "universe explodes around him," and thereafter, at the start of the next comic, one universe is created. So if anything, it's a universe destroying and universe creating conflagration. Which even heroes like Batman and Robin survived. I don't believe CoIE Anti-Monitor ever encountered the level of destruction that Abraxas did, nor that he even really "took/tanked" it.

galactusischere
say

Universe is Infinite
Mutiverse is Infinite + 1
Mega-Verse is Multiverse + 1
Omniverse is Mega-verse + 1

levels of infinity.

But how can you add 1 to infinity?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Yes, but when they travelled back to the dawn of time, those infinite amounts of universes had not been birthed yet. Indeed, your scan says the "universe explodes around him," and thereafter, at the start of the next comic, one universe is created. So if anything, it's a universe destroying and universe creating conflagration. Which even heroes like Batman and Robin survived. I don't believe CoIE Anti-Monitor ever encountered the level of destruction that Abraxas did, nor that he even really "took/tanked" it.
There were more then one Earth before it was destroyed. I am sure there were only 2.

I am not sure but I though after COIE there were 52 Universe, or was this after IC?

Also, that energy had enough power to create unlimited amount of universe(like before), the fact that one was created doesn't mean it was the same blast like the previous one(which created unlimited amount)

If I remember correctly, there was always suppose to be 1 universe, but because of Krona, unlimited amount of universes were created. Did the energy ever change? I don't think so.

Utrigita
List:
CoIE Anti-monitor = Survies
The Fury = Think it dies
Eternity = Dies
Imperiex = Dies
Someone with the IG =Survives
Kubik = Dies
Death = Dies
Abraxas(but lets say he existed before Eternity) = Dies
Infinity = Dies
Multi-infinity = Dies
Multi-eternity = Dies
Multi-death = Dies
Primal monitor = Survives
SC Anti-monitor = Dies
Mandrakk = Survives
CA supes = Survives
Mxy = Survives
The Ultimator = survives
Mike = Survives
Lucifer = Survives
Roma(marvel guardian of the omniverse) = Dies
Merlyn with Matrix = Dies
MJJ = Survives
White Phoenix of the Crown = Dies
Bat-mite = Dies (I think)
Original Ion = No idea
Original Parallax = No idea
Black Celestial Arc Galactus(lets assume he can exist while Galactus shoots the UN) = Dies
Living Tribunal = Survives
Jamie Braddock = No idea
Superman Prime with guardian amp = Dies
Tiamut = Dies
Exitar = Dies

Zeuodin
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Yes, but when they travelled back to the dawn of time, those infinite amounts of universes had not been birthed yet. Indeed, your scan says the "universe explodes around him," and thereafter, at the start of the next comic, one universe is created. So if anything, it's a universe destroying and universe creating conflagration. Which even heroes like Batman and Robin survived. I don't believe CoIE Anti-Monitor ever encountered the level of destruction that Abraxas did, nor that he even really "took/tanked" it.
You do realize he already had the power of equal to a multiverse before he ever started the Crisis right?

SoulDevourer
But how can you add 1 to infinity? by usin the "+" sign like this:

infinity+1

stick out tongue

Colossus-Big C
Galactus fires the Ultimate Nullifier and there are some beings that try to stand up to the blast. Im guessing that it would do more damage than destroying the multi-verse.
NOTE: They all take the blast or try to destroy it. There is no getting away.
Who can survive it?(on my list)

List:
CoIE Anti-monitor
The Fury
Eternity
Imperiex
Someone with the IG
Kubik
Death
Abraxas(but lets say he existed before Eternity)
Infinity
Multi-infinity
Multi-eternity
Multi-death
Primal monitor
SC Anti-monitor
Mandrakk
CA supes
Mxy
The Ultimator
Living Tribunal
Mike
Lucifer
Roma(marvel guardian of the omniverse)
Merlyn with Matrix
MJJ
White Phoenix of the Crown
Bat-mite
Original Ion
Original Parallax
Black Celestial Arc Galactus(lets assume he can exist while Galactus shoots the UN)
Living Tribunal
Jamie Braddock
Superman Prime with guardian amp
Tiamut
Exitar
Wheres Oblivion?

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Wheres Oblivion? he aint in the list cuz its kinda obvious he survive roll eyes (sarcastic)
(and the more ppl in dat list get erased the happier he is big grin)

OneDumbG0
There were more then one Earth before it was destroyed. I am sure there were only 2.

I am not sure but I though after COIE there were 52 Universe, or was this after IC?

Also, that energy had enough power to create unlimited amount of universe(like before), the fact that one was created doesn't mean it was the same blast like the previous one(which created unlimited amount)

If I remember correctly, there was always suppose to be 1 universe, but because of Krona, unlimited amount of universes were created. Did the energy ever change? I don't think so. They went to the dawn of time, before the multiverse was ever created. Galan007 pointed that out to me earlier and it's true.

After CoIE, there was only one universe and the idea of Hypertime was eventually introduced. 52 universes were created after Infinite Crisis.

Sorry, but I'm not going to conflate the idea of "one universe destroyed/created," with "a multiverse destroyed/created," because you decide arbitrarily that we should qualify "universe," with the term "infinite" which isn't even applied on-panel to the events. The whole point of CoIE was that before, there were many, and after, there was only one. Originally posted by Zeuodin
You do realize he already had the power of equal to a multiverse before he ever started the Crisis right? Anti-Monitor was drained of all that power by the time he confronted Spectre in Crisis on Infinite Earths #10. He spent his last energies simply travelling back to the dawn of time and hoped to draw the heroes there specifically to drain their energies (which he did), to change creation at the creation point.

xJLxKing
Fair enough.
Though, he still did survive it.

WhiteWitchKing
He only gets one shot. MJJ survives it.

Nah, the Nullification mushrooms out and wipes out reality and continues with MJJ dying at the heart of it.

Galan007
there are quite a few post-crisis showings/statements pertaining to the notion that it was in fact the multiverse which was destroyed at the dawn of time, by anti-monitor/spectre. however, my opinion(s) on that subject have already been stated in other threads. thus there is really no point in stating them again in this thread.

OneDumbG0
^ Well, this would only be the second time we've discussed it. So if you've got the patience, I invite you to throw em at me since it does bear relevancy to this thread. Otherwise, I think CoIE itself is quite clear on the matter.

Galan007
^ that's your prerogative. and while i may disagree with you on the matter, it's not something i care to debate any further than i have already.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Nah, the Nullification mushrooms out and wipes out reality and continues with MJJ dying at the heart of it.

That's still the first blast. A blast that doesn't kill MJJ.

The Nuul
I wonder if the Ultimate Nullifier shoots at SG....would it back fire and blow it self up?

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by The Nuul
I wonder if the Ultimate Nullifier shoots at SG....would it back fire and blow it self up? Shuma Gorath or Squirel Girl? stick out tongue

The Nuul
Squirrel Girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.