Rank the top 10 most powerful Mutants in Marvel, of the X-Men world

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Rank them 1 thru 10......Most powerful mutants in Marvel..... Of the X-Men world

KingD19
1. Mad Jim Jaspers
2. Franklin Richards
3. Jamie Braddock
4. Jean Grey(Phoenix)
5. X-Man
6. Mr. M
7. Vulcan
8. Apocalypse
9. Magneto
10. Iceman/Storm

nicamarvin
Originally posted by KingD19
1. Mad Jim Jaspers
2.HOM crazed Gril

after that ....WHO CARES.......... eek!

The Pict
1. Mad Jim Jaspers
2. Franklin Richards
3. Jamie Braddock
4. Jean Grey(Phoenix)
5. X-Man
6. Mr. M
7. Vulcan
8. Apocalypse
9. Magneto
10. Iceman/Storm

Scarlet Witch?

Supermex
my list 1 to 12......From 1 being the best to 12 being the least....

1. Jean Grey(DP)
2. Onslaught
3. Nate Grey
4. Magneto
5. Apocalpse
6. Vulcan
7. Exodus
8. Namor
9. Scarlet Witch
10. Iceman
11. Weapon Omega
12. cable

shokosugi
1. Mad Jim Jaspers
2. Franklin Richards
3. Jamie Braddock
4. Jean Grey(Phoenix)
5. X-Man
6. Mr. M
7. Vulcan
8. Apocalypse
9. Magneto
10. Iceman/Storm

1) mjj
2) scarlet witch
3) franklin richards
4) jean grey
5) jamie braddock
6) hyperstorm
7) x-man
8) sue richards (have you seen what she did to a celestial?)
9) vulcan
10) mr. m
11) jesus cable
12) new sun

Bouboumaster
1- HOM Scarlet Witch
2- Mad Jim Jasper
3- Jaimie Bradock
4- Franklin Richards
5- New Sun
6- Hyperstorm
7- Vulcan
8- Jesus Cable
9- Ice Man
10- Jean Grey

K Von Doom
Originally posted by Supermex
my list 1 to 12......From 1 being the best to 12 being the least....

The best at what? rolling on floor laughing

AsbestosFlaygon
1. HoM Scarlet Witch
2. Meggan
3. WCP Jean Grey
4. Mad Jim Jaspers
5. James Braddock, Jr.
6. Dark Phoenix Rachel Summers
7. Franklin Richards
8. Clyde Wyncham
9. Thanos
10. Apocalypse

Knowsbleed33
HoM Wanda
Jaspers
Jaime Braddock
Clyde Wyncham/MoD
Hyperstorm
Franklin Richards
Jean as Phoenix
Shaman Nate
FP Cable
Mister M

Xplosive
1.) Scarlet Witch
2.) Havok with Nexus
3.) Mad Jim Jaspers
4.) Jamie Braddock
5.) WPOTC
6.) Meggan
7.) Onslaught
8.) Franklin Richards
9.) Hyperstorm
10.) New Sun

psycho gundam
Rank them 1 thru 10......Most powerful mutants in Marvel..... Of the X-Men world the same motherfukers from last time this was made.

SuperiorTech
lol

id369
HoM Wanda
Marquis of Death
Mad James Jaspers
Franklin Richards
Jamie Braddock
<<<Huge Power Gap>>>
Onslaught (no Franklin Richards or Nate Grey)
Legion (Full Control of all Personality)
Shaman X-Man/Uber Cable
New Sun
Vulcan (with teammates powers)

Mshinu
1: Squirrel Girl
(huge power gap)
2-7: The high end reality warpers (Wanda, MJJ, Franklin Richards, Jaimie Braddock, Hyperstorm, MoD)
8-9: Jean and Rachel as Phoenix
10-11: X-Man and Jesus Cable

The Pict

8. Namor
9. Scarlet Witch

no expression

Survivor19
No love for Proteus here?

galactusischere
1-HoM Wanda
2- Mad Jim Jaspers
3- Jamie Braddock
4- Jean Grey as Phoenix
5- Marquis of Death
6- Franklin Richards
7- Hyperstorm
8- Onslaught(Onslaught with Nate and FR would be above Jean IMO)
9- The Apocalypse
10- New sun

The Pict
Originally posted by Survivor19
No love for Proteus here?

He'd be on my list

scotland

BattleMage
I saw this thread over at Comic vine. shifty

TheTyrant
1- HoM Scarlet Witch
2- Mad Jim Jaspers 616
3- Mad Jim Jaspers 238
4- Jammie Braddock
5- White Phoenix
6- FP Onslaught
7- FP Franklin Richards
8- Hyperstorm
9- Apocalypse
10- Shaman X-Man/Marquis of Death/New sun

SW
MJJ
Jean/Phoenix
Marquis
Braddock
Franklin Richards
Hyperstorm
New Sun
SNG
Mercator

Blanket
Originally posted by TheTyrant
9- Apocalypse
10- Shaman X-Man/Marquis of Death/New sun Things seem in perfect order.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Blanket
Things seem in perfect order.

Good that we agree.

Blanket
Good that we agree. Although I'd put Cable above Apocalypse.

JakeTheBank
1. Namor
2. See below.
3. See below.
4. See below.
5. See below.
6. See below.
7. See below.
8. See below.
9. See below.
10. Everyone else.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Blanket
Things seem in perfect order. that would bring a tear to xmarks and id's eyes, for different reasons though.

TheTyrant
Clyde Wyncham isn't canon. Marvel 1985 wasn't canon.

Clyde Wyncham isn't canon. Marvel 1985 wasn't canon.

He is taken to 616 thus becoming canon to it. He becomes the marquis of death in an alternate future who then goes back to 616 in the present where he dies. So both versions are canon to the 616, more so than Hyperstorm woud be by your logic.

TheTyrant
So yet another mutant that can overpower Galactus? Galactus has become a joke I tell ya.

So yet another mutant that can overpower Galactus? Galactus has become a joke I tell ya.

It's becasue the hype of each single abstract level reality warper wears off quickly so they keep making more of them.

Once upon a time Magneto was just about the most powerfull mutant on the planet, now he can't even make it to the top ten.

Blanket
He never actually overpowered Galactus.

At best there was a representation of Galactus, that could or could have not been real where he was fighting in Clyde's war.

Colossus-Big C
scarlet witch is a mutant but she learned magic that she uses with her mutant power

Colossus-Big C
1. Protege
2. Hom Wanda
3. Mad Jim Jaspers
4. Franklin Richards
5. Jamie Braddock
6. Jean Grey(Phoenix)
7. Onslaught
8. X-Man
9. Mr. M
10. Vulcan
11. Jesus Cable
12. Apocalypse
13. Magneto
14. Iceman/Storm
15. Rogue

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by psycho gundam
that would bring a tear to xmarks and id's eyes, for different reasons though. Blanket only ever brings me smiles. 131

the Darkone
The top 5 are Omniverse wreckers

1)HOM Scarlett Witch
2)Mad Jim Jasper/ Captain Britian( Excailbur&Amulett of Power)
3)Jamie Braddock
4) Meggan (full potnetial, absober the powers of Beyonders)
5) White Crown Phoenix
6) Franklin Richards/ Hyperstorm
7) Shaman X-Man, Godlike Cable
8) Apocalypse, Vulcan, Exodus(bloodties)
9) Professor X, Magneto, Mr. Sinister, Storm
10) Namor, Colossus, Captain Britian

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
scarlet witch is a mutant but she learned magic that she uses with her mutant power

Wasnt her 'magic' retconned as plain reality warping?

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by 753
It's becasue the hype of each single abstract level reality warper wears off quickly so they keep making more of them.

Once upon a time Magneto was just about the most powerfull mutant on the planet, now he can't even make it to the top ten.

Once upon a time Banshee was cited as more powerful then Magneto.

Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Once upon a time Banshee was cited as more powerful then Magneto. When was this exactly?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by 753
Wasnt her 'magic' retconned as plain reality warping? show me the scan, idk

Bentley
Dude, you all fail, nobody mentioned Bone-claw Wolverine.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by "Id"
HoM Wanda
Marquis of Death
Mad James Jaspers
Franklin Richards
Jamie Braddock
<<<Huge Power Gap>>>
Legion (Full Control of all Personality)
Shaman X-Man/Uber Cable
New Sun
Vulcan (with teammates powers)

M.O.D. ahead of Jaspers? You jest

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by 753
When was this exactly?

Banshee's first appearance.

Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Banshee's first appearance.

Wouldn't that be when xavier recruited him to go against krakoa? Who said he's more powerfull than magneto?

the Darkone
Originally posted by 753
Wasnt her 'magic' retconned as plain reality warping?

Yes! it was. Cthon had nothing to with her since the Avengers broke the bond between the two forever.

the Darkone
1. Protege
2. Hom Wanda
3. Mad Jim Jaspers
4. Franklin Richards
5. Jamie Braddock
6. Jean Grey(Phoenix)
7. Onslaught
8. X-Man
9. Mr. M
10. Vulcan
11. Jesus Cable
12. Apocalypse
13. Magneto
14. Iceman/Storm
15. Rogue [/QUOT

Dude how the hell you are going to have FR over Jamie Bradduck who warped the white hot room, are you serious? FR potentila is Celestail level not omni level.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by 753
Wouldn't that be when xavier recruited him to go against krakoa? Who said he's more powerfull than magneto?

No, Banshee made his first appearance waaay earlier. In Uncanny X-Men #28 when he was mind controlled into being a member of Factor 3.

It was either Cerebro or Cyberno which registered him as more powerful then Magneto. And then someone (Xavier??) looked at the readings and confirmed it IRRC.

Estacado
Seriously wtf is Vulcan and Apoc doing on the lists but no Magneto or he is below those 2...

khazra
Mad James Jaspers
HoM Wanda
Jamie Braddock
Marquis of Death
Hypesterom (on hype)
Franklin Richards
Proteus
Vulcan (with team powers)

10th is between Jesus Cable & Cassandra Nova.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by khazra
Mad James Jaspers
Nobody could stop this guy just his own Plot device.... cool

the Darkone
1. Protege
2. Hom Wanda
3. Mad Jim Jaspers
4. Franklin Richards
5. Jamie Braddock
6. Jean Grey(Phoenix)
7. Onslaught
8. X-Man
9. Mr. M
10. Vulcan
11. Jesus Cable
12. Apocalypse
13. Magneto
14. Iceman/Storm
15. Rogue

What the f**k? your list is jacked up, Protege over HOM Wanda you are really off your rocker. YOur list is excuess for lack of knowledge.

TheTyrant
Uhhhh.....no. Protege > LT > HOM Wanda. Don't come in and say that shit when clearly it is YOU who is wrong.

the Darkone
Uhhhh.....no. Protege > LT > HOM Wanda. Don't come in and say that shit when clearly it is YOU who is wrong.

Yeah your right, I was thinking Proteus. I retract my statements.

nicamarvin
Uhhhh.....no. Protege > LT > HOM Wanda. Don't come in and say that shit when clearly it is YOU who is wrong. So Celestial>>>HOM Girl?... confused

Psychopath001
1. Protege
2. Hom Wanda
3. Mad Jim Jaspers
4. Franklin Richards
5. Jamie Braddock
6. Jean Grey(Phoenix)
7. Onslaught
8. X-Man
9. Mr. M
10. Vulcan
11. Jesus Cable
12. Apocalypse
13. Magneto
14. Iceman/Storm
15. Rogue

I REALLY don't agree with this list... for one Protege is above HOM Wanda which is messed

Secondly, How is HOM Wanda above MJJ? Do you KNOW who Mjj is...?

Jesus Cable shouldn't be under Vulcan, X-Man should not be underneath Onslaught, Jamie Braddock could sure as hell not be underneath Franklin Richards, and Iceman/Storm/Rogue shouldn't even be anywhere near this list.

amnesia
MJJ 616 was a threat to the entire multiverse. HOM Wanda wasn't.

Originally posted by amnesia
MJJ 616 was a threat to the entire multiverse. HOM Wanda wasn't.

Yes she was. It's just that unlike mjj nobody could actually stop her from doing shit. She broke all realities down to pieces and recreated them as she saw fit several times over.

amnesia
Originally posted by 753
Yes she was. It's just that unlike mjj nobody could actually stop her from doing shit. She broke all realities down to pieces and recreated them as she saw fit several times over.

Omniverse*

Originally posted by amnesia
Omniverse*

She did it to the omniverse too. The chaso wave was said to have swept across all the whole sha-bang

Psychopath001
Originally posted by 753
She did it to the omniverse too. The chaso wave was said to have swept across all the whole sha-bang

Umm... no she didn't.

Her actions in the House of M, completely altering one entire reality crashed Satyrn's (or however you spell her name) tower and caused some trouble, but she didn't alter any reality other than hers, whereas MJJ did. The chaos wave did sweep across, but it didn't actually -change- anything. Imagine 616 as a building where a grenade was thrown, where the main effect took place, and the other realities as the outside where the remnant blast wave is felt.

The Exiles #69 stands as proof that only one reality was affected by her actions as the Exiles themselves, who jump around from reality to reality, had no idea what was going on until they got to 616.

Don't over rate Wanda. She's powerful, but she cannot compare to Mad Jim Jaspers or even Jamie Braddock. Of all the primary reality manipulators, the only person Wanda is actually more powerful than is Franklin Richards. MJJ and JB are more than she ever was or will be.

Originally posted by Psychopath001
Umm... no she didn't.

Her actions in the House of M, completely altering one entire reality crashed Satyrn's (or however you spell her name) tower and caused some trouble, but she didn't alter any reality other than hers, whereas MJJ did. The chaos wave did sweep across, but it didn't actually -change- anything. Imagine 616 as a building where a grenade was thrown, where the main effect took place, and the other realities as the outside where the remnant blast wave is felt.

The Exiles #69 stands as proof that only one reality was affected by her actions as the Exiles themselves, who jump around from reality to reality, had no idea what was going on until they got to 616.

Don't over rate Wanda. She's powerful, but she cannot compare to Mad Jim Jaspers or even Jamie Braddock. Of all the primary reality manipulators, the only person Wanda is actually more powerful than is Franklin Richards. MJJ and JB are more than she ever was or will be.

Just go to her respect thread. Not only did she break down and reestructure the omniverse, she left permanent changes in millions of realities. This is detailed in Endagered Species, as beast and strange look arround for answers in alternate earths; Astonishing X-Men, the Ghost Box story; and Messiah Complex to name a few. It is furhter elaborated on several other storylines, including the captain britain corps.

http://img225.imageshack.us/i/xfactor24dcp0034yc7.jpg/
http://img517.imageshack.us/i/xfactor24dcp0035um7.jpg/
http://img225.imageshack.us/i/xfactor24dcp0037wg1.jpg/
http://img171.imageshack.us/i/xfactor24dcp0039it6.jpg/
http://img212.imageshack.us/i/uncanny491dcp0033iv0.jpg/
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/chaoswave1.jpg
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/mjj0.jpg
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/chaoswave2.jpg

The only realities with mutants left untouched were the ones where the x-genes were located in different chromosomes and were ignored by the wave. If they exiles didn't realize anything was wrong until they stumbled upon 616 it was the writer's mistake.

Psychopath001
You can't actually use that as verification. I've checked up on it and it's true, but it still doesn't count because she didn't actually do it on purpose. Her power flux created an uncontrolled event that she didn't even know she was bringing about. It happened because of her emotions. MJJ and JB have done things just as bad and worse while still having their focus and powers remain in control without succumbing to anger or misery. What do you think would happen if either of them REALLY flip out? Flip out in the way Wanda did?

You can't actually use that as verification. I've checked up on it and it's true, but it still doesn't count because she didn't actually do it on purpose. Her power flux created an uncontrolled event that she didn't even know she was bringing about. It happened because of her emotions. MJJ and JB have done things just as bad and worse while still having their focus and powers remain in control without succumbing to anger or misery. What do you think would happen if either of them REALLY flip out? Flip out in the way Wanda did?

Yes, she is emotinonally unbalanced and it was flip out, but as far as raw power is concerned I still don't think they can match her. They are better with fine and voluntary control though.

Psychopath001
You can't actually know that. It is common knowledge that emotions lead to heightened release of someone's power, so you can't actually say that they don't match her in raw power since they have actually done the exact same things she has done while remaining docile and she was spouting off without control. Way I see it, it only stands to reason that if they decide to go off as well, it would be much, much worse.

galactusischere
I REALLY don't agree with this list... for one Protege is above HOM Wanda which is messed

Secondly, How is HOM Wanda above MJJ? Do you KNOW who Mjj is...?

Jesus Cable shouldn't be under Vulcan, X-Man should not be underneath Onslaught, Jamie Braddock could sure as hell not be underneath Franklin Richards, and Iceman/Storm/Rogue shouldn't even be anywhere near this list.

So...you basically just said that you think MJJ is more powerful than the Living Tribunal no expression

You can't actually know that. It is common knowledge that emotions lead to heightened release of someone's power, so you can't actually say that they don't match her in raw power since they have actually done the exact same things she has done while remaining docile and she was spouting off without control. Way I see it, it only stands to reason that if they decide to go off as well, it would be much, much worse.

They havent quite done the same thing as she has. Her chaos wave was a bigger deal than their warps (to my knowledge of them). So I give her the raw power edge.

You can't really know if they could match her by flipping out either, it might make sense that they get a boost, but it is speculation and both of them are also crazy and have thrown tantrums. And of course, we don't know whether or not that was her whole power or upper limit, it was just what she did at the time.

Based on feats I go with her.

galactusischere
Mad Jaspers re-emerged during/after the events of HoM. And she actually did what Jaspers was trying to do and reversed it. Why do you say that MJJ was > to Wanda?

Psychopath001
Quoting Wikipedia:

Sir James Jaspers is one of the most powerful beings in the Marvel universe, with the power to warp reality. The less powerful Earth-238 version of Jaspers was able to warp his entire universe beyond recognition to such a degree that it became necessary to destroy the Earth-238 timeline completely just to stop the Jaspers' Warp from spreading to other universes. From what Merlyn hinted during his telepathic alert to Captain Britain, the more powerful Earth-616 Jaspers was an omniversal-scale threat whose power would continue to grow exponentially:

"This version of Jaspers. Is too powerful, too dangerous. His counterpart could at least be halted, even if it meant destroying his entire continuum. This one is not so easily containable. And if he cannot be defeated, then the omniverse shall fall into chaos, and a new and hostile god shall play dice with matter."

--------------

Note what the LESS POWERFUL version of MJJ did.

--------------

Honestly? I think the only reason Wanda seems so powerful is because her incidents were a mainstream event. It makes it look like more of a big deal than it really was if you ask me. No doubt Wanda is incredibly powerful, but to say she is more powerful than MJJ? That's pushing the limit.

MJJ was ressurected by Wanda during the events of HOM, but that doesn't count for much because MJJ has ressurected himself at least once before.

What was he trying to do that Wanda did and reversed? I don't know of that.

amnesia
MJJ is cooler then Wanda though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.