Skaar vs Vulcan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wei Phoenix
Anything goes, who wins?

KingD19
Skaar beats him to death, doesn't even resort to the Old Power.

iceman24567
If Vulcan starts sapping off the gamma and old power i could say he wins but we don't know if Skaar's supply is unlimited.

The Pict
Vulcan

KingD19
Vulcan hasn't shown the ability to drain energy from people unless it's being used on him, or taken from him first. As evidenced when Quasar siphoned Vulcan's own supply of energy, then Vulcan pwned him with it. And against Warlock when he tuned into the magic he was using on him, then drained him while he was still using it. Skaar doesn't use his gamma energy in a way Vulcan could take advantage of.

leonidas
where did vulcan square off against quasar?

iceman24567
Originally posted by KingD19
Vulcan hasn't shown the ability to drain energy from people unless it's being used on him, or taken from him first. As evidenced when Quasar siphoned Vulcan's own supply of energy, then Vulcan pwned him with it. And against Warlock when he tuned into the magic he was using on him, then drained him while he was still using it. Skaar doesn't use his gamma energy in a way Vulcan could take advantage of. Hulk seeps of Gamma radiation i don't see how Vulcan can't sap it when it's basically pouring from him no expression

iceman24567
Originally posted by leonidas
where did vulcan square off against quasar? WOK

leonidas
really? which issue?

iceman24567
I can't remember

KingD19
Can't remember the issue, but it's the one where he fights the whole Imperial Guard, and he whoops all of them, then Gladiator steps in and whoops his ass like he's his step son.

I never thought about him seeping it though, it's just Vulcan won't really be looking to use the energy if it's not used against him, plus once it's out of Skaar, I doubt it can be used to take more from him.

iceman24567
Sapping his energy is his only chance to win imo.

jalek moye
Originally posted by iceman24567
Hulk seeps of Gamma radiation i don't see how Vulcan can't sap it when it's basically pouring from him no expression

Does Skaar seep it uncontrollably like hulk tho?

iceman24567
Originally posted by jalek moye
Does Skaar seep it uncontrollably like hulk tho? Does he have a choice? He was born with gamma energy infused into every cell so i would think not. The new She-Hulk seeps gamma too so idk

quanchi112
Skaar wins.

Survivor19
One who can fly and do the ebergy drain wins.

Lord Feron
Vulcan, tanking BB hits and scream (turned into fried chicken, but still got back up and tried to choke out BB) is far more than anything Skaar can hope to accomplish.

Gamma absorption or blasting Skaar to smithereens from above.

guy222
Skaar

KingD19
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Vulcan, tanking BB hits and scream (turned into fried chicken, but still got back up and tried to choke out BB) is far more than anything Skaar can hope to accomplish.

Gamma absorption or blasting Skaar to smithereens from above.

I guess you forgot about Gladiator tanking everything Vulcan threw at him...then punched him out cold.

vansonbee
Vulcan > Skaar 8/10

Vulcan can absorb Skaar OP & gamma energy to empower himself & weaken Skaar at the same time.

Vulcan took psychical blows & lessen BB voice energy manipulation. Impressive stuff.

BruceSkywalker
Skaar

Lord Feron
Originally posted by KingD19
I guess you forgot about Gladiator tanking everything Vulcan threw at him...then punched him out cold.

Do you understand how Gladiator's Powers work? When Vulcan couldn't do shit to him was because Gladiator didn't allow him to.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.