Superman Herald to Galactus Vs. Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
So just like the Surfer, Supes trying to defend a planet from Galactus, manages to convince him to turn him into his new herald. and like Surfer again hes power increases due to Power Cosmic.
Would the new Supes be able to defeat Superboy prime?
what about Prime with guardian amp?

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by galactusischere
So just like the Surfer, Supes trying to defend a planet from Galactus, manages to convince him to turn him into his new herald. and like Surfer again hes power increases due to Power Cosmic.
Would the new Supes be able to defeat Superboy prime?
what about Prime with guardian amp?

You mean this dude?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/6955/891461-supes_herald_super.png

kgkg
Yes Superman kills him

khazra
Depends how you see the PC. Did it amp surfer up 100 tonnes of strength or did it increade his natural strength by a truly truly huge factor.
If its the first (ie supes + surfer with uspes persoanlity) he wins convincingly.
If its the 2nd (amping strength x1200+ like the PC did to surfer) than supes decimates

Batman-Prime
I don't think this will be enough. SBP wins both scenarios against the Kryptonian.

Lord Feron
I don't think Surfer had any special powers before he was transformed.

A PC empowered (to SS levels) Kryptonian and if he has SS level aptitude with the PC, he would utterly crush SBP.

Him being all golden and shit in teh pic above. Makes me think he is near Superman Prime levels? Wild guess but he would atleast be able to have a constant heavy dose of sun power generating in him constantly.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Lord Feron

A PC empowered (to SS levels) Kryptonian and if he has SS level aptitude with the PC, he would utterly crush SBP.

Him being all golden and shit in teh pic above. Makes me think he is near Superman Prime levels? Wild guess but he would atleast be able to have a constant heavy dose of sun power generating in him constantly.
No, the look mean nothing.

We don't know(at least not me) how strong SS was before his powers came in. Every race is different.

khazra
SS has aptitude with his powers? since when????

The thing with a kryptonian herald i he could constantly absorb additional sunlight to amp himself at a far faster level than is natural. His strength/durability/speed is already amped anyway and it has a way to grow absolutely massively.

I thought surfer was supposed to be around human level pre-PC

Lord Feron
Originally posted by xJLxKing
No, the look mean nothing.

We don't know(at least not me) how strong SS was before his powers came in. Every race is different.

We both have opinions of what the look is, anyway i was simply speculating.

Anyway... um idk I think Nanja boy should explain. As far as I know they were a race of pacifist. Not sure if that means they are weak but thats all i really know. Noran Rad never exhibited any sort of powers. (as far as i know)

xJLxKing
We both have opinions of what the look is, anyway i was simply speculating.

Anyway... um idk I think Nanja boy should explain. As far as I know they were a race of pacifist. Not sure if that means they are weak but thats all i really know. Noran Rad never exhibited any sort of powers. (as far as i know)
If they were Pacfist, it doesn't mean nothing (imo).

Saint Walker is a pacifist, and religious in his own way yet, he is a deadly man.

kgkg

Him being all golden and shit in teh pic above. Makes me think he is near Superman Prime levels? Wild guess but he would atleast be able to have a constant heavy dose of sun power generating in him constantly. That's not how it works.

You can be powerful before you get the power cosmic and still be weaker than Surfer who did not have any powers to begin with.
It depends on the power Galactus gives.

With the Powercosmic Superman should win pretty easily.

khazra
Oh this reminds me of something...im sure i heard a long time ago that surfer is supposedly so powerful because his race have a natural affinity for the PC.

Superman's stats would all rise atleast a bit and he'd have surfers powers. But its that he can like instant drain suns/stars that gives him the win.

Galan007
other than look cool, the kryptonian didn't really do much. at all.

prime ftw.

shokosugi
SBP prime kills him

Lord Feron
Originally posted by khazra
SS has aptitude with his powers? since when????

What I meant was that SS seems to be more powerful with the when endowed with the PC oppose to the other heralds. The way he uses the PC is far different from the majority of heralds. He seems to be more talented and creative than say the likes Terrax of Morg.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by khazra
Oh this reminds me of something...im sure i heard a long time ago that surfer is supposedly so powerful because his race have a natural affinity for the PC.

Word?

Well anyway we can only speculate how Super herald is going to work... but still one of the greatest ideas next to Batman with a green lantern ring.

Omega Vision
I don't think the PC is like the Uni-Power, its not a multiplier. That said Superman can still hold his own against SBP (not for long, but still for some time) and with the PC's powers he could certainly beat SBP. Although I don't think PC amped Superman would be phenomenally greater than Surfer unless the PC really is like the Unipower in which case PC amped Superman would be Transcendent if not a low Abstract.

Mindship
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/6955/891461-supes_herald_super.png "...makes Superman the second most powerful being in existence!"
-- Reed

Well, there ya go.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Mindship
"...makes Superman the second most powerful being in existence!"
-- Reed

Well, there ya go.
Except Galactus is far from the most powerful being in existence so that statement was crass.

BattleMage
The kryptonian herald ftw.

starlock
Cosmic Superman for the easy win

Raptor22
would supes be able to create and use red sun radiation against sbp without it being harmful to him?

Bentley
Prime for the easy win.

kgkg
Originally posted by Raptor22
would supes be able to create and use red sun radiation against sbp without it being harmful to him? Yes he would be able to. He seemed to have shell for a body so red sun radiation hurting is slim to none and he also has with energy manipulation so it's safe to assume that he will not be harmed by it.

Stunner2xx
as much as i love superman SBP would still win
and isnt he no longer superboy prime but superman prime due to legal issues with the superboy name? SMP is much kooler

jayce78
Since I don't read the modern stuff I have no clue , which is sad , because I work for a comic company owned by DC.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.