Thor vs. Colossus and Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K-Dog
Thor does not have his hammer and also can not use any energy attacks. Purely melee fight.

snoopdogg
Wolverine solos.

Priest
Thor knocks both of them into orbit.

jayce78
I say that Wolverine goes down on Thor first and then Colossus finishes up.

BattleMage
Originally posted by jayce78
I say that Wolverine goes down on Thor first and then Colossus finishes up. That sounded sexuall. laughing

Prep-Man
laughing out loud

KingD19
Colossus keeps Thor busy, then Wolverine slashes his throat. The fight doesn't go past 5 minutes.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by BattleMage
That sounded sexuall. laughing not as much as "sex-u-all"

Philosophía
Thor.

-Pr-

Tha C-Master
This thread will go the same as any Wolverine vs Brick thread will go, I've seen it before and I'll see it again. Most will say Thor and a select few will say Wolverine, even though if it were just Colossus everyone would say it is a stomp for Thor. Blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda. Hopefully it'll hit page 2 before that happens. Nothing against the thread starter he might have been trying to make a good match, but I proceed with trepidation.

ColossusGrundy
Though I tread in the land of Thor fanboyism......I pick the team.

Physically Colossus is a match for Thor (Who, sorry kids, is NOT a physical match for Superman, no matter how loud you scream)

Add Wolverine to it and there you go, one Norse deity served up with a helping of smackdown.

-Pr-
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy

Physically Colossus is a match for Thor (Who, sorry kids, is NOT a physical match for Superman, no matter how loud you scream)

Add Wolverine to it and there you go, one Norse deity served up with a helping of smackdown.

Colossus is no match for Thor.

iceman24567
Thor stomps

The Nuul
Originally posted by -Pr-

AsbestosFlaygon

Physically Colossus is a match for Thor
no expression

vansonbee
Colossus is no match for Thor. thumb upOriginally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
no expression no expression

Thor wins 10/10

golem370
Colossus stood toe to toe with Gladiator who is in the same league of Superman

The Nuul
Originally posted by golem370

Oh dear God.....*enter facepalm here* this is why ABC logic doesnt work most of the time.

Sups would murder Colossus either Glads is under written or Colossus is way over written, either way crap writing. Glads would also murder Colossus written if properly.

Colossus-Big C
colossus hung with glads for a short time. he can hang with thor for maybe 5 minutes before he gets ko'ed

SamZED
The fact that Thor is a God doesnt mean that he win people, lets be realistic here. He is only allowed to fight with his bare fists, Colossus is strong enough to at least distract him and Wolverine has the means to finish him off, yet for some reason majority think he's gonna win somehow. Also, whoever believes that Colossus is a match for Thor in strength, whatever you're smoking you better quit it. Who's stronger Thor or Supes is a whole different argument but they're definitely in the same league in terms of strength.

Raptor22
so the thread starter took away moljnir and gave thor colossus to swing around and beat logan with. and im only hlaf kidding because i could actually see that happening. anyway thor ftw, ko's them both.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
colossus hung with glads for a short time. he can hang with thor for maybe 5 minutes before he gets ko'ed

colossus' durability has always been superior to his strength. even if he lasts five minutes, it's not going to be enough to do any considerable damage.

KingD19
I'll say it again, Colossus goes toe to toe to keep Thor occupied with him, then Wolverine slashes his throat, and other various body parts. Even without Colossus, Wolverine has proven to be too fast for Thor to hit most times, and his claws can cut him. Team wins.

The Nuul
Colossus is not going H2H and keeping up with Thor, you can say it all you want.....it wont help.

Colossus barely stood up to Hulk and Hulk fights Thor H2H quite often with winner goes both ways.

The Nuul
Colossus is no match for Thor.

Bentley
Thor will take this more often than not. If Colossus uses Wolverine as a sword he may take some wins but that ONLY if Thor holds back.

The Nuul
And Logan vs Thor is a Wolverine fanboys wetdream....They even made a non canon online comic for them.

Bentley
Originally posted by The Nuul
And Logan vs Thor is a fanboys wetdream....They even made a non canon online comic for them.

Non-canon you say? shifty

vansonbee
Originally posted by KingD19
I'll say it again, Colossus goes toe to toe to keep Thor occupied with him, then Wolverine slashes his throat, and other various body parts. Even without Colossus, Wolverine has proven to be too fast for Thor to hit most times, and his claws can cut him. Team wins. You don't have to comment again, thanks for repeated speculation.

What next? Thor vs. Rhino and Lizard?

The Nuul
Originally posted by vansonbee
You don't have to comment again, thanks for repeated speculation.

What next? Thor vs. Rhino and Lizard?
No, Thor vs Omega Red or Gordon or Daken.

Phermones, Stone Stare and Death Factor FTW!!!

vansonbee
Originally posted by The Nuul
No, Thor vs Omega Red or Gordon or Daken.

Phermones, Stone Stare and Death Factor FTW!!! WOW, you forgot to place spoiler codes on stick out tongue

wut?

nicamarvin
Colossus keeps Thor busy, then Wolverine slashes his throat. The fight doesn't go past 5 minutes. While I don't believe this, the Kid has a point, Colossus is Durable enough to Hang with him at least 15 minutes while Wolverine goes for the Throat, I you know Wolverine Can Cut Thor Flesh

ankur29
thor throws logan into orbit
and then beats on collosus who isn't even a millionth as strong as him

Parmaniac

Name: ColossusGrundy

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/4/1/customsig_118041_iv.gif

fail...

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by ankur29
thor throws logan into orbit
and then beats on collosus who isn't even a millionth as strong as him wouldnt go that far

The Nuul
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Name: ColossusGrundy

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/4/1/customsig_118041_iv.gif

fail...

Reported for trolling.

h1a8
Only using teamwork can the team can win a majority. Fast ball special into a flying Beserker barrage. Thor may have no defense.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Heh.

I love how some Wolverine fans find it blasphemy to use any apparent low showings and everybody is fine with a comic that is easily one of Thor's lowest speed showings if not his lowest speed showing like ever, and a rather low showing in durability.

Even then, the most Wolverine did was cause the bleeding on the side of his chest, and that was still very minor cuts with minor bleeding after repeated multiple slashes. Wolverine's only chance is to go for like the eyes. That's going by that comic.

Going by Thor's other showings? Wolverine isn't doing anything to Thor.

Colossus isn't anything important in this fight. Thor can one shot him if he wants to.

Originally posted by h1a8
Only using teamwork can the team can win a majority. Fast ball special into a flying Beserker barrage. Thor may have no defense.

Even going by that silly comic, Thor took two direct stabs two each shoulder blade, and wasn't bleeding. That fast ball special better be accurate and Wolverine better be going for each eye with 3 claws with as much force as they can muster.

KingD19
In Wolverine vs. Thor, didn't Thor himself say he couldn't keep taking slashes from Wolverine?

Rage.Of.Olympus
In Wolverine vs. Thor, didn't Thor himself say he couldn't keep taking slashes from Wolverine?

He said that his Asgardian skin is too thick for any serious damage, but the advantage wouldn't last forever.

Doesn't mean he can't take his slashes. Especially if he took two direct stabs from a leaping Wolverine unharmed.

KingD19
That's basically like saying, my Kevlar vest can stop bullets, but they'll get through after a bit. Wolverine with continuos damage will get through, especially if he goes after the same spot. He slashed his face, and it wasn't much, but it was bloodied. If he kept going after the same spot, Thor wouldn't have a face, and Wolverine is fast enough to do it. Especially with Colossus as a distraction.

Rage.Of.Olympus
That's basically like saying, my Kevlar vest can stop bullets, but they'll get through after a bit. Wolverine with continuos damage will get through, especially if he goes after the same spot. He slashed his face, and it wasn't much, but it was bloodied. If he kept going after the same spot, Thor wouldn't have a face, and Wolverine is fast enough to do it. Especially with Colossus as a distraction.

Except, it took Wolverine multiple slashes in one spot on the side of his chest, and it was still a very minor cut with barely any bleeding.

He said the advantage wouldn't last "forever". Seeing as how to Thor, human lives are akin to a blink of his eyes, and apparently centuries mean squat, it wouldn't be far fetched at all, if Thor would literally mean, that if he stood still and Wolverine attacked a single spot for the next two thousand years non stop, he'd do some serious damage. Completely ambiguous and means nothing.

And that's a faulty analogy with the vest. Bloodied? I've literally had worse paper cuts.

Prove it. Because apparently even with multiple slashes he hasn't done any serious damage. Even going by that silly comic, Thor can still tag Logan, and I'm assuming Thor isn't trying to do as little damage as he can to Wolverine as he was in that comic.

Colossus isn't a distraction. His an annoyance at best. Thor can one shot him and toss Logan out of the Solar System.

ankur29
wouldnt go that far

i would

thor has several planet lifting feats through his history

i.e weight over/around billions of tons adn that is really underestimating(earth weighs 6X10^21 tonnes)

whears colossus feats tops out at around 500- 1000 tonnes

500 or 1000/1X10^9 =

1/2,000,000 or 1/1,000,000.....colossus is 1/2 millionth as strong as thor :/ using these numbers

thor is riduculously stronger than the like of low class 100's such as colossus

h1a8
i would

thor has several planet lifting feats through his history

i.e weight over/around billions of tons adn that is really underestimating(earth weighs 6X10^21 tonnes)

whears colossus feats tops out at around 500- 1000 tonnes

500 or 1000/1X10^9 =

1/2,000,000 or 1/1,000,000.....colossus is 1/2 millionth as strong as thor :/ using these numbers

thor is riduculously stronger than the like of low class 100's such as colossus

Thor has no planet lifting feats. And Colossus has lifted over 10000 tons before. Dumbest post ever.

ankur29
Thor has no planet lifting feats. And Colossus has lifted over 10000 tons before. Dumbest post ever.

there are dozens of instances with feats on the level of planet lifting

-thor throws the midgard serpent
-thor and hercule's punch is enough to destroy worlds
-thor withstands the weight of a score of planets
-thor can tear a world asunder with his strength

etc and i used only 1 billion tons in my estimate ,whcih isn't even 1% the weight of earth(6x10^19 tons is 1%)

what is colossus's 10,000 ton feat

my point stsands , based on best strength showings thors is millions of times stronger than colossus

h1a8
there are dozens of instances with feats on the level of planet lifting

1-thor throws the midgard serpent
2-thor and hercule's punch is enough to destroy worlds
3-thor withstands the weight of a score of planets
4-thor can tear a world asunder with his strength

etc and i used only 1 billion tons in my estimate ,whcih isn't even 1% the weight of earth(6x10^19 tons is 1%)

what is colossus's 10,000 ton feat

my point stsands , based on best strength showings thors is millions of times stronger than colossus

1. Serpent was mostly in ethereal form and Thor had help from boat.
Another occurrence had Thor struggling with all his might and could only manage to get a portion of the Serpent up (the cat feat). Which contradicts his fishing the entire Serpent out in 100% mass form.

2. Hyperbole. Absolute proof must be shown, not said.

3. Thor never withstood the weight of even 1 planet.

4. Hyperbole again. All comic evidence contradicts it.

Colossus lifted a 10 to 100 thousand ton tanker above his head at the bottom of the sea once.

IMO Thor is anywhere from 10 to 100 times stronger than Colossus. I don't think strength would be an issue in this fight though. I have Colossus as the launcher (or distractor) and Logan as the attacker.

D-Block
Originally posted by iceman24567
Thor stomps

Colossus-Big C
Another occurrence had Thor struggling with all his might and could only manage to get a portion of the Serpent up (the cat feat). Which contradicts his fishing the entire Serpent out in 100% mass form.

Colossus lifted a 10 to 100 thousand ton tanker above his head at the bottom of the sea once.

IMO Thor is anywhere from 10 to 100 times stronger than Colossus. I don't think strength would be an issue in this fight though. I have Colossus as the launcher (or distractor) and Logan as the attacker. 100,000tons=2Hundred Million Pounds you sure it weight that much??

-Pr-

IMO Thor is anywhere from 10 to 100 times stronger than Colossus. I don't think strength would be an issue in this fight though. I have Colossus as the launcher (or distractor) and Logan as the attacker.

you're not referring to ultimate colossus, are you?

Konton
Originally posted by Priest
Thor knocks both of them into orbit.

Konton
100,000tons=2Hundred Million Pounds you sure it weight that much??

lol
Wrong. That's 200,000 lbs.

zeel

talk aboout colossus fanboyism.

thor is more then a match for him with or without the hammer.

thor owns this fight.

zeel
Originally posted by golem370

I want to see scans of colossus inflicting life threatning damage on thor or glads by himself.

Good luck on that one.

zeel

your post is worse. I fail to see how lifting over 10,000 tons is even going to remotly scare thor. He delt with a serpent the size of a planet. It didnt weight as much as a plante but it weight was greater then 10,000 tons.

thor wins.

Blanket

IMO Thor is anywhere from 10 to 100 times stronger than Colossus. I don't think strength would be an issue in this fight though. I have Colossus as the launcher (or distractor) and Logan as the attacker. 1. Where was it stated that it was in ethereal form? I recall you stating this before, and had no proof then either, because you're a liar.
Also, when he lifted the paw, he had a spell cast on him that gave him extremely brittle bones.

2. How must absolute proof be shown when you just made up the snake being in ethereal form, and are also assuming that such a form makes him lighter? Contradiction is a fun game.

3. You're right. Because iirc he resisted the score of 9 planets.

Notice the 'once' and you using an alternate form in your arguments?

How does that make sense? Using that logic, Thor swats Colossus away pretty easily.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Konton
lol
Wrong. That's 200,000 lbs.
LOL 100,000 tons =200,000 pounds?? laughing laughing laughing
mind i tell you that 1 single ton is 2,000 pounds

Colossus-Big C
bump

Philosophía
I like how people fight fire with fire. Or in this case, intelligent arguments with similar ones.

Colossus-Big C

quanchi112
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Wolverine solos. Please tell me you are joking.

h1a8
you're not referring to ultimate colossus, are you?

Im sorry you may be right. Someone showed a scan of Colossus lifting a huge tanker and thought is was 616.

h1a8
Originally posted by Blanket
1. Where was it stated that it was in ethereal form? I recall you stating this before, and had no proof then either, because you're a liar.
Also, when he lifted the paw, he had a spell cast on him that gave him extremely brittle bones. The narration literally said the Serpent was in ethereal form. As for the curse that was far far after he failed at lifting the Serpent. Remember Thor was telling the story to the kids (so all of it could have been either a fabrication or exaggeration.)
Read the comic again and then tell me if I made it up.
No he didn't, he resisted unknown weight.
In a comic Thor would never seem more than 100 times stronger than Colossus. Hell he would never be written to be more than 10 times stronger. But since this is KMC then I guess 100 times is just about right.

Blanket
The narration literally said the Serpent was in ethereal form. As for the curse that was far far after he failed at lifting the Serpent. Remember Thor was telling the story to the kids (so all of it could have been either a fabrication or exaggeration.)
Read the comic again and then tell me if I made it up.
No he didn't, he resisted unknown weight.
In a comic Thor would never seem more than 100 times stronger than Colossus. Hell he would never be written to be more than 10 times stronger. But since this is KMC then I guess 100 times is just about right. k, wait, I remember now. You used this same argument before and made up a different meaning for ethereal as it being light and airy iirc.
Even if ethereal was used (which I can't exactly check), then how does that mean anything? Because last I checked, 'heavenly' was a meaning for it.

TBH, I don't remember any of what you just said with it fitting the same description. It actually seems like you're using different stories and combining them into one.

K, let me get right on reading it again. Like it matters since I don't know what ethereal is supposed to take away.

k. I know I posted a scan in the respect thread with him resisting around 9-12 planets as said in narration or whatnot, but either way you know.

That's not what I was talking about. If you admit that Thor is 10-100 times stronger than Colossus, then what's the point of debating it?

thanos-prime
Thor

Eternal Idol
If Thor is limited to h2h, then Colossus and Wolverine win.

FrothByte
wolverine is to marvel what superman is to DC. marvel will never let wolverine lose (he's too famous), unless it's some really stacked up odds where his heroism will be emphasized.

wolverine vs. hulk proves this... and now again they come up with wolverine vs. thor which i think is utter bs.

thor has had thousands of years of battle experience, fights cosmic beings, has the speed to match the surfer and to tag quicksilver, is strong enough for a thousand wolverines.... and he has trouble tagging a guy who's peak human, stands 5'3" and weighs 300 lbs?

that's utter horse sh*t right there. wolverine doesn't have superhuman speed. if any, the speed advantage should go to thor since he's the one with godly stats. still, written properly, thor should have no problem hitting logan. wolvi may be more agile but thor ain't no slouch like the hulk. we're talking about a thoroughly trained warrior here.

wolverine won't be able to put enough cuts into thor before thor either ko's him or knocks him a dozen miles away.

in my opinion, colossus is actually the bigger threat here, being able to take thor's blows up to a certain extent and deliver some that thor can actually feel.

wolvi should be out of this fight in a jiffy... that is, without fanboyism.

h1a8
Originally posted by Blanket
k, wait, I remember now. You used this same argument before and made up a different meaning for ethereal as it being light and airy iirc.
Even if ethereal was used (which I can't exactly check), then how does that mean anything? Because last I checked, 'heavenly' was a meaning for it.

TBH, I don't remember any of what you just said with it fitting the same description. It actually seems like you're using different stories and combining them into one.

K, let me get right on reading it again. Like it matters since I don't know what ethereal is supposed to take away.

k. I know I posted a scan in the respect thread with him resisting around 9-12 planets as said in narration or whatnot, but either way you know.

That's not what I was talking about. If you admit that Thor is 10-100 times stronger than Colossus, then what's the point of debating it?

Actually I did more research on the ethereal word used by Marvel. In the Thor comic right before that incident, the narration in the panel said the Serpent being in ethereal form is the reason why the inhabitants of Earth couldn't see or feel it. That is why OHOTMU explained that only the head had materialized. Now how's them apples? I'll try to find the comic for you if you want.

Also, I know Thor would utterly dominate Colossus. That is why I am using Colossus as a distraction only (for Logan to land the killing blow), or launcher of Wolverine. Logan is the key to victory. Without Logan, 10 colossus's couldn't win.

Warlord
How could an ethereal (meaning incorporeal) creature crush a planet?
Thor's serpent thing is a strengh on planetary level, whether some people like it or not

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.