Captain Marvel (Amped) vs Warrior Madness Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
CM is amped by the gods. All his stats increase across the board. Which powerful being wins?

CosmicComet
The good Captain for sure if its a slug fest. Thor if he fights smart will probably find a way to turn him back into Billy though.

In the Golden Age comics couldn't ordinary electricity of sufficient voltage turn the Marvels back into normal beings? That's an extremely exploitable weakness.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by CosmicComet
The good Captain for sure if its a slug fest. Thor if he fights smart will probably find a way to turn him back into Billy though.

In the Golden Age comics couldn't ordinary electricity of sufficient voltage turn the Marvels back into normal beings? That's an extremely exploitable weakness.

No, not all the time.

CosmicComet
So there's been times when they've been hit with electricity and not turned back to their mortal forms?

Prep-Man
BA has hit Billy with lightning, but it just knocked him back.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by CosmicComet

Thor wouldn't fight smart he's in beserk WM mode.
Cap wins.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Thor wouldn't fight smart he's in beserk WM mode.
Cap wins.

Yea verily.

xJLxKing
CA

Prep-Man
CA? You have your mind fixed on Cosmic Armor.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Prep-Man
CA? You have your mind fixed on Cosmic Armor.
Yes, it seems I do.

I meant to say, CM

BattleMage
Damn my heart is saying CM but I'm thinking Warrior Madness Thor.

KingD19
Amped Marvel is nearly omnipotent, I'm goin with him.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by KingD19
Amped Marvel is nearly omnipotent, I'm goin with him.

Not really. All that happens is his stats are increased. This isn't DOV Cap I'm talking about.

BattleMage
Ok i made up my mind. CM ko's Thor for 3 minutes only after a very, very long fight!

KingD19
Oooo, you just meant you amped him, not he became guardian of the Rock and all that. Well, I still say he takes it.

King Kandy
How much is he amped, exactly?

Mindship
Enough to beat WM Thor, 'natch.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by King Kandy
How much is he amped, exactly?

Enough to smack around a being with the combined power of the JLA.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.