this thor vs superman 1 million in a fist fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

valtiz
what version of thor is it by the way?

http://images.wikia.com/marveldatabase/images/thumb/d/d2/Thor_60_cov_(by_Dan_Brereton).jpg/300px-Thor_60_cov_(by_Dan_Brereton).jpg

Juntai
I can't tell, your link sucks.

valtiz
Originally posted by Juntai
I can't tell, your link sucks.

woopsy sorry that the link doesnt work i will try to find another source of this thor

ColossusGrundy
Unless I change my mind, this is my last post ever.

This forum has become a Thor/Superman fest and doesn't seem to stop. There hasn't been an intelligent matchup on here in ..................yeah I forgot how long. I'm starting to miss all the Hulk/Wolverine stuff it's gotten so bad. The fanboys kill another fun activity.

My answer, Cry and scream, crap your pants, but Superman will ALWAYS beat Thor. I don't care for explanations about Odin giving Thor magical diapers, he's a cool character, but Supes will win....Period. He's MUCH stronger, MUCH faster, MUCH more durable, and MUCH better in combat. Is Thor a wuss? NO, but he's no Superman.

BTW, Hal Jordan, Colossus, and Zatanna are HORRIBLY underrated on this forum as well...........tsk tsk tsk.

C-ya.

iceman24567
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
He's MUCH stronger, MUCH faster, MUCH more durable, and MUCH better in combat.

C-ya. Wrong erm

valtiz
i found out who that was it was king thor but then i saw that scan

http://media.photobucket.com/image/king%20thor/sifu1/thorarmorfight2.jpg

and realised he is no match for ordenery superman in a fist fight

Lord Feron

This forum has become a Thor/Superman fest and doesn't seem to stop. There hasn't been an intelligent matchup on here in ..................yeah I forgot how long. I'm starting to miss all the Hulk/Wolverine stuff it's gotten so bad. The fanboys kill another fun activity.

My answer, Cry and scream, crap your pants, but Superman will ALWAYS beat Thor. I don't care for explanations about Odin giving Thor magical diapers, he's a cool character, but Supes will win....Period. He's MUCH stronger, MUCH faster, MUCH more durable, and MUCH better in combat. Is Thor a wuss? NO, but he's no Superman.

BTW, Hal Jordan, Colossus, and Zatanna are HORRIBLY underrated on this forum as well...........tsk tsk tsk.

C-ya.

laughing Happy Dance

valtiz

C-ya.

best non biased coment , thor gets beat up by hulk herc and iron man hell he even sometimes gets smacked by captain america but people here still consider him to be the ultimate god while the truth is that in brute fist fight he will be somewhere at colossus league

xJLxKing
NO matter which Thor it is, even his strongest version I know RKT won't beat S1m

Tha C-Master

C-ya. Meh you have phases of characters, sometimes it's Wolverine, sometimes Rulk, other times Zoom, Galactus or Mxy, but it it almost always Wolverine or Superman who draw a lot of heat/discussion due to their following. Batman and Spiderman somewhat less.

Sometimes you go to your TMNT and Street Fighter phase too.

redhotrash
Did he complain about fanboys THEN comment on missing Hulk and Wolverine posts???

Doctor-Alvis

C-ya.
Nobody cares.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Nobody cares.

BattleMage

C-ya. Sad, Just sad. laughing

shokosugi

C-ya.

ROFL! laughing laughing laughing

r0nm0n88

C-ya.

i agree but i enjoy the superman post personally. its funny to see the range with fans for supes. some think he cant beat thor or surfer, then theres people who think he could beat thanos.

The reason i give the win to supes over thor everytime is the fact the supes is more durable, alot faster, and in my opinion at least a little stronger. thor has great offensive abilities, i just think supes wont let him use them.

valtiz
you can argue that thor might have some chance with all his magic powers BUT in a fist fight? you really think thor can win in a fist fight? you cant be serious

gogogadgetgo

C-ya.

http://aswiftkick.mu.nu/Images/I%20don%27t%20give%20a%20rat%27s%20ass.jpg

zeel
Originally posted by xJLxKing
NO matter which Thor it is, even his strongest version I know RKT won't beat S1m

i dont think any version of thor could win a fist fight with supes 1m

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Nobody cares.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.