Brothers (2009)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ariwin
Trailer here.

Strong cast with Jake Gyllenhaal, Tobey Maguire and Natalie Portman. Plus a very compelling trailer.

What do you all think? It's on my list.

steverules_2
Looks good, plus good idea for them to use Tobey and Jake, the two look sooo alike, originally when it was thought Tobey may not be able to play Spiderman/Peter Parker in spiderman 2 they were gonna have Jake replace Tobey so it's a good choice here smile Both are really good actors

The Nuul
Good casting, ok story....prob ok film.

ryan27
Yeah, this movie is going to be awesome! Not only is the movie packed to the brim with stellar acting but Oscar winning director, Jim Sheridan, has yet to let us down! This movie is going to evolve around character development, and be incredibly suspenseful! 'Brothers' will undoubtedly turn heads on the Oscar guild! What do the rest of you think?

Dusty
Looks like the first two acts have potential to be very solid. It's the third that I'm worried about.

SnakeEyes
It's one of those movies where I feel like I've seen the whole movie from the trailer. Hope that's not the case though; could be decent.

jaden101
It does look decent but that entire premise still makes me think of the shitty love story from Pearl Harbour.

I did wonder how long it would take a producer/director to pair these 2 up as onscreen brothers though.

Toby Maguire looks like a crazed junkie.

ariwin
Clips are starting to pop up online. Like I said, I think this has a ton of potential:

Natalie Portman and Carey Mulligan

Natalie Portman and Jake Gyllenhaal

... and dare I say, but especially potential greatness from Natalie Portman judging by these clips.

BruceSkywalker
Spiderman v. The Prince of Persia fighting for Queen Amidala, but i will see this

ryan27
Speaking of Natalie Portman, she does her very FIRST sex scene in this movie!

MildPossession
And that's sooooo important... She does her first lesbian sex scene too in the film Black Swan, sure you will be there for that too ryan27. stick out tongue

Brothers doesn't look like a film I'll be rushing to see, but will.

The Nuul
Originally posted by MildPossession
And that's sooooo important... She does her first lesbian sex scene too in the film Black Swan, sure you will be there for that too ryan27. stick out tongue

With Winona Ryder..........yes

jaden101

Even man on the planet has been waiting for her to get her knickers off since Leon...Which is exceptionally creepy but probably true.

MildPossession
No, with Mila Kunis. Last time I heard from the lesbian front anyway...

Robtard
No, with Mila Kunis. Last time I heard from the lesbian front anyway...

Now that will be worth watching.

Blinky
Natalie Portman lesbian sex scene ..............................................................................................................................................I ......................................... am ........................... there ........................

DarthLazious
Look's like a movie I wouldn't mind seeing. I love the cast and I could careless if Ms. Portman is naked or not. I just want get my moneys worth.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Blinky
Natalie Portman lesbian sex scene ..............................................................................................................................................I ......................................... am ........................... there ........................

You know it's brothers right? Not Sisters...a gripping tail of two sisters who boink every night

Blinky
Originally posted by steverules_2
You know it's brothers right? Not Sisters...a gripping tail of two sisters who boink every night

As long as we get to see Portman's lesbian lust, I could care less about the plot.

MildPossession
The lesbian lust is in another film Steve, that I brought up a few posts back. stick out tongue

The Nuul
Originally posted by Blinky
As long as we get to see Portman's lesbian lust, I could care less about the plot.

Damn right.....

ryan27
Did anyone hear Natalie Portman's comment stating,"That she would have a threesome with Tobey and Jake...under the right circumstances!" I heard Tobey Maguire's wife, Jennifer Meyer, was extremely distraught after hearing Natalie's comment. Is this true?

The Nuul
Wasnt that on David Letterman or something like that?

SnakeEyes
So... has anyone actually seen this movie yet?

Robtard
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
So... has anyone actually seen this movie yet?

Yes.

Wasn't great. Toby did a good role, he can play the nutter well. Overall, the film dragged.

Portman looks great in this. Fap-circus.

ryan27
I saw this move two days ago and there is definitely no sex scene, and more importantly no boobies. However, the movie was tremendous. I thought it was very strong and powerful film with great performances. I hope everyone sees it and gives it serious consideration.

SpaceMonkey
Saw this movie and it was absolutely intense. Good acting by the 3 main characters. Portman was as beautiful as ever. Very good movie.

The Nuul
Great acting and the story is good but I felt it was too slow.

Not the best brothers story but its till good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.