Hercules+Thor Vs Wonder woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
no flight or powers just strength and h2h

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
no flight or powers just strength and h2h The Duo for the easy win. either of them in this scenario would give her a serious fight.

galactusischere
Immortal herculese can solo

h1a8
WW is too fast for both of them. But they have a good chance of beating her.

SoulDevourer
epic fail

Bouboumaster
Thor MIGHT loose, but Hercules stomp, and he sex her too.

SoulDevourer
Thor = Herc so they both sex her (Thor goes first)

SoulDevourer
depends if Thor & Herc hold back tho

Rage.Of.Olympus
The hell is this?

Thor has a solid strength, durability and stamina advantage (I don't recall any endurance feats from Diana that can match Thor's.). His on her level in terms of hand to hand skill.

She'd lose every single time to Thor in a fist fight.

Then you throw in Hercules?

You might as well make this "Superman and Captain Marvel vs. Wonder Woman" in a fist fight.

psycho gundam
why are all the thor threads of him powerless?

quanchi112
Team stomps.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team stomps.

Wow, Quanchi with a Thor sig?

What brought that up man?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Wow, Quanchi with a Thor sig?

What brought that up man? It's my second Thor sig. My man starlock has produced two gems. I provided the scans and he did the rest. I have a battlezone against batdude representing Thor vs. his Superman.

Always liked Thor, but for this battlezone I'll have to become him.

Badabing
Always liked Thor, but for this battlezone I'll have to become him. http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Owned%20Pwnd%20Fail/worf.gif

Rage.Of.Olympus
It's my second Thor sig. My man starlock has produced two gems. I provided the scans and he did the rest. I have a battlezone against batdude representing Thor vs. his Superman.

Always liked Thor, but for this battlezone I'll have to become him.

Yea, I just saw the thread. This is really happening? I can't believe it....

Heh, screw school, I'm going to watch this battle zone even if I have exams.

When's it happening?

And become him? I bet you're going to be doing some serious amount of cosplay.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
epic fail ......

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Badabing
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Owned%20Pwnd%20Fail/worf.gif
Does not to it justice

Bouboumaster
Thor = Herc so they both sex her (Thor goes first)

They are not equal when it comes to bone women

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
They are not equal when it comes to bone women

Yea, Hercules wishes he was as good looking or had as much game as Thor.

I remember when Hercules attacked Thor because he was angry that when Thor walked into a room full of women swooning over him, they all stopped paying attention and were out right dissing Hercules, to get to Thor. I lol'd.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by psycho gundam
why are all the thor threads of him powerless?

Not powerless, in terms of no superhuman powers. They are simply limited to strength and durability. So a slug fest.

celeyhyga17
Thor + Hercules Vs. Wonder Woman????????
WTH?!?!?!

spite city...

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by h1a8
WW is too fast for both of them. But they have a good chance of beating her.

http://clemsongirlbaseball.mlblogs.com/assets_c/2009/05/epicfail-thumb-268x358-1167121.jpg

Batman-Prime
Strength and Durability are about equal. Her h2h skills are superior. She bested Herc already. Though against 2 she couldn't pull a single win.

SoulDevourer
wait...this suppose to be Marvel Herc right?

Colossus-Big C
yea

Sasaraixx
The hell is this?

Thor has a solid strength, durability and stamina advantage (I don't recall any endurance feats from Diana that can match Thor's.). His on her level in terms of hand to hand skill.

No. Yes. Yes. Hell no.

Not even.

Now that that is out of the way. This thread is serious spite. She's already beaten Hercules and is superior to him in most ways, but he'd still give her a fight. Thor could definitely take plenty of wins from her. She'd stand no chance against both of them.

Parmaniac
And become him? I bet you're going to be doing some serious amount of cosplay.

http://www.hyperborea.org/photos/comic-con-2006/img046.jpeg Quanchi

vansonbee
I would say team wins, but not by stomp. 6/10

WW still to quick for both, with Hercules character, he might be not serious when fighting females opponents & might turn sides stick out tongue

Konton
The hell is this?

confused

Diana is faster. Comparable in strength and durability. Stamina I'm not sure about. She's easily his superior in hand to hand.

I say she has a solid majority on him in h2h.

He definitely puts her down if they both have their full powersets though.

Peterlane mk11
They run a train on this hoe

khazra
This is mental. The team destroy her. She has not chance in hell. Period.

Silent Master

Superspeed would count as a power.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Silent Master
Superspeed would count as a power. then no super speed

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
No. Yes. Yes. Hell no.

Yes, he does have a solid strength advantage. What does she have that says otherwise?

Yes he is on her level skill wise. What actual hand to hand combat feats does she have, to put her so far above his level? Her greatest feat as far as I can tell, is Batman's lip service. Well, Thor's got that from Captain America, so yea.

Not even.

Yes she would. A fist fight against an opponent with every physical advantage, excluding speed and on her level in terms of skill? She'd lose to either Thor or a clear headed Superman in a fist fight every single time. Not saying she wouldn't put up a good fight, or anything of the sort. A fist fight is just that, a fist fight, they stand there, and trade blows. Diana would land more blows but that's about it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Konton
confused

Diana is faster. Comparable in strength and durability. Stamina I'm not sure about. She's easily his superior in hand to hand.

I say she has a solid majority on him in h2h.

He definitely puts her down if they both have their full powersets though.

Never said she wasn't. She has faster body movement, and has superior combat speed. All that means is that if it was a fist fight, she'd land more hits. Thor has the reflexes to mean that a speed advantage wouldn't mean much.

No, not really. Thor trumps her in both strength and durability feats as far I've seen. We can compare feats if you like.

Thor's fought Zeus for months. Fought against Storm Giant Armies for a year straight and other feats off the top of my head. He was willing to fight Mephisto in his realm for all of Eternity, and Mephisto chickened out because he knew Thor would be capable of doing so. I mean no rest, or anything of the sort as far as we saw.

Why on Earth does she get a solid majority on him in hand to hand?

Thor's stronger, more durable by a fair amount, has more stamina as far as I have seen, on her level in terms of hand to hand skill and from what I've seen from both parties? They are probably on par, but Thor has more feats in hand to hand showings without powers.

She's faster. That's great, but a fist fight or a slug fest really nullifies a speed advantage. She'd land more hits, that's just about it.

Omega Vision
I'm a fan of Wonder Woman and I think she's a better fighter than either of them but not by enough to even get two wins out of ten.
Team 9/10

SoulDevourer
then no super speed cool

then this MEGA spite against Diana,

comparabel strenght but their both >> more durable so either of em would beat her solo

D-Block
Team with ease.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Peterlane mk11
They run a train on this hoe

Agree...

Sasaraixx
Yes, he does have a solid strength advantage. What does she have that says otherwise?

Yes he is on her level skill wise. What actual hand to hand combat feats does she have, to put her so far above his level? Her greatest feat as far as I can tell, is Batman's lip service. Well, Thor's got that from Captain America, so yea.

Yes she would. A fist fight against an opponent with every physical advantage, excluding speed and on her level in terms of skill? She'd lose to either Thor or a clear headed Superman in a fist fight every single time. Not saying she wouldn't put up a good fight, or anything of the sort. A fist fight is just that, a fist fight, they stand there, and trade blows. Diana would land more blows but that's about it.

I really don't know what he has that would make you say otherwise. The strength difference between the two of them is not that great. If she can hit hard enough to hurt Superman, who is stronger and more durable than Thor imo, then I think she has all the strength she needs.

How often do we see Thor sparring with great martial artists? How often do we hear it mentioned the dozens of forms of armed and unarmed combat that he has mastered? Has Captain America called Thor the greatest melee fighter on Earth? You can't dismiss that just because you might not like it.

And according to the stipulations of the OP, this is not a slug fest. They aren't just standing there trading blows. What that means is not only will Diana get more blows in, she will also get hit less due to her better reflexes, combat speed and better skill. And you're not dealing with someone who doesn't hit hard enough that those extra blows won't make a difference. If this were a slugfest then I would give it to Thor. He's probably more durable. It isn't, however.

But again, this thread is spite b/c I don't see her beating both of them.

Slaanesh
team stomp..Thor can solo..

Kasper Gutman
Herc chills out with a drink and oggles WW while Thor solos.

h1a8
The hell is this?

Then you throw in Hercules?

You might as well make this "Superman and Captain Marvel vs. Wonder Woman" in a fist fight.

WW would stomp Thor in a h2h fight 10/10. She either has every advantage or is equal: from strength to stamina to skill to speed.
Hercules would lose every time too.

Together they just might get some wins in. She is too fast for them and too skilled.

Mindset
How is she too skilled for Herc?

Zeuodin
WW would stomp Thor in a h2h fight 10/10. She either has every advantage or is equal: from strength to stamina to skill to speed.

Together they just might get some wins in. She is too fast for them and too skilled.
She can't beat them both hand to hand at the same time.

khazra

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

h1a8
Originally posted by Mindset
How is she too skilled for Herc?

You have a point. Herc may be more skilled at wrestling but she is definitely more skilled at attacking and parring as the history of the comics show.

h1a8
Originally posted by Zeuodin
She can't beat them both hand to hand at the same time. She can only if we take her at her best. That means she has FTL reflexes (can't be hit), a master at pressure point striking (can cause damage with minimal effect), a master of parring and counterattack (can easily find an opening of attack), and is much faster than both.

If we take average WW then she loses to both.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Badabing
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Owned%20Pwnd%20Fail/worf.gif

laughing out loud

also, team.

tkitna
Dumbest thread ever.

The only way WW wins is if Thor and Hercules kill each other fighting over who's going to do her first.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by tkitna
Dumbest thread ever.

The only way WW wins is if Thor and Hercules kill each other fighting over who's going to do her first.

As said she humiliated Herc in the JLA/Avengers crossover. She would beat Thor in pure h2h. Str, Dur are about equal. No one would ever come close "doing her" you pervert, how old are you? Together they would stomp. But she would put up a good fight.

thanos-prime
they take her w/o to much trouble

SoulDevourer
Dumbest thread ever.
thumb up

btw ppl still usin crossover as canon? no expression

Zeuodin
thumb up

btw ppl still usin crossover as canon? no expression
It is canon. The board just rules that it can't be used.

Batman-Prime
Rules are made to be broken

viva la revolution!

SoulDevourer
It is canon. The board just rules that it can't be used. laughing out loud

its DC canon & thats it

SoulDevourer
and even if it was canon...some1 got scan where WW beat *Marvel* Herc? huh
(i remeber her fight with DC Herc where she owns him but thats it)

Nihilist
Team wreck her with ease.

Omega Vision
laughing out loud

its DC canon & thats it
Marvel has never outright denied it to my knowledge.

Batman-Prime
and even if it was canon...some1 got scan where WW beat *Marvel* Herc? huh
(i remeber her fight with DC Herc where she owns him but thats it)

Here ya go big grin I feel evil now sad

Omega Vision
Even if JLA/Avengers was fair game on this forum the fact that Wonder Woman (an enraged Wonder Woman fighting a somewhat less than bloodlusted Hercules) can beat Herc in h/h does not translate to her beating the team even twice out of ten. In the other thread with WW vs Thor in h/h I was pushing for Thor and I believe that individually she can beat either of them in h/h but in this case she's fighting one of the best tag teams in comics.
Team 9.5/10

kgkg
Always liked Thor, but for this battlezone I'll have to become him. eek! laughing out loud

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Here ya go big grin I feel evil now sad lol dont u see hes holding back? laughing out loud

Omega Vision
lol dont u see hes holding back? laughing out loud I agree that he isn't fighting for his life but he's not pulling any punches either. Would you hold back against a pissed woman trained in martial arts who believed you raped her mother? I know I wouldn't. I wouldn't go all out either but you see that Hercules wasn't letting Wonder Woman win. Looking past the obvious sucker punch Diana won fair and square more or less.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I agree that he isn't fighting for his life but he's not pulling any punches either. Would you hold back against a pissed woman trained in martial arts who believed you raped her mother? I know I wouldn't. I wouldn't go all out either but you see that Hercules wasn't letting Wonder Woman win. Looking past the obvious sucker punch Diana won fair and square more or less. more less then more big grin WW was pissed & thats BIG bonus

he woud hold back if he knows she cant rilly hurt him (beyond ko). hes more durable remeber
and hes also trained in his own MA (wrestlin)

basicly his own inibitions made him lose. it dont have to be concious

think about it:

Wondys a CHICK (super hot one to)

and this (mu) HERCULES ffs!

wich means theres only 1 thing on his mind: he wanna bang her, and not with his fists laughing out loud

Zeuodin
more less then more big grin WW was pissed & thats BIG bonus

think about it:

WW is a CHICK (VERY hot one to)

wich means theres only 1 thing on his mind: he wanna bang her, and not with his fists laughing out loud More than likely marvel doesn't have any women characters as strong and fast as WW so it took Herc by Surpise. She is just as strong as he.

SoulDevourer
More than likely marvel doesn't have any women characters as strong and fast as WW so it took Herc by Surpise. She is just as strong as he. dunno if shes as strong but yeah there prolly in same league

hes got avantage in durablity & shes got avantage in speed...

as for strong MU women, only 1 i can think of atm is Ms Marvel, similer powerset to Wondy

khazra
She hulk has shown herself on panel to be stronger than hercules, though who is actually stronger is debateable as she's also been shown to not be as strong as abomination whom im sure herc is stronger than.

Edit> Ooh, and maybe that cosmic character in the celestial armor? stellaris or soemthing i think..

Edit2> And Xenith

SoulDevourer
wasnt she-hulk upgrade at the time? she wuz wearin some kinda armor

khazra
She was wearing the jupiter armor but that was supposedly a strength resrictor ( i think it was her version of Citizen steel's suit, it allowed her to interact with other's normally)

SoulDevourer
m pretty sure it increase her strenght huh iirc they even say it onpanel when they test her (she lift some huge machine or somethin), then she go on to test it against Herc

khazra
Looked it up quickly. Basically when she worked out like crazy to fight champion she wore teh suit to make her able to interact normally. But after she stopped the intense regime her strength slowly came down to the current level which probably ballparks herc (though on the lower side).

Xenith should be as strong as herc though.

Omega Vision
more less then more big grin WW was pissed & thats BIG bonus

he woud hold back if he knows she cant rilly hurt him (beyond ko). hes more durable remeber
and hes also trained in his own MA (wrestlin)

think about it:

Wondys a CHICK (super hot one to)

wich means theres only 1 thing on his mind: he wanna bang her, and not with his fists laughing out loud
Your logic is flawed. What would lead Herc to assume she's unable to kill him? She had him in a head lock and she was prepared to take Maxwell Lord-style justice on him. The first punch rocked Herc and it was clear he was dealing with someone who was a serious threat to him.
You have no respect for Wonder Woman as a character if you think it isn't in her ability to win a fair fight with Hercules hand to hand. She loses in this scenario but she has more than what's necessary to take either Thor or Herc one on one.

quanchi112
More than likely marvel doesn't have any women characters as strong and fast as WW so it took Herc by Surpise. She is just as strong as he. You really think she's as strong as herc?

laughing out loud

its DC canon & thats it I'm pretty sure I read somewhere a marvel editor verified it's canonicity.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by khazra
Looked it up quickly. Basically when she worked out like crazy to fight champion she wore teh suit to make her able to interact normally. But after she stopped the intense regime her strength slowly came down to the current level which probably ballparks herc (though on the lower side).

Xenith should be as strong as herc though. Xenith is probably stronger than Herc. She picked up the Storm Breaker Hammer on pure strength. She is Gladiator's sparring partner.

SoulDevourer

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere a marvel editor verified it's canonicity. that be like, wierd

i mean we got crossover where allmost allways its DC heros who own the MU heros, and nobody goes "wtf"?

unless DC comics took over part of Marvel or somethin confused (aquisition??)

Zeuodin
that be like, wierd

i mean we got crossover where allmost allways its DC heros who own the MU heros, and nobody goes "wtf"?

unless DC comics took over part of Marvel or somethin confused (aquisition??) DC heroes on average are more powerful than Marvel heroes only because The more powerful marvel heroes usually reside in space. It becomes much more even when you include the likes of Silver Surfer, Gladiator, Beta Ray, Black Bolt, etc.

SoulDevourer
Xenith is probably stronger than Herc. She picked up the Storm Breaker Hammer on pure strength. She is Gladiator's sparring partner. thats odd cuz shes basicly Glads equal and Glads been beat by Thor...and Jugs suppose to be "at least as strong as Thor" (onpanel) yet HE cant lift mjolnir so...shitty writin? confused

or maybe stormbreakers magic not as good as mjolnirs stick out tongue

Batman-Prime
thats odd cuz shes basicly Glads equal and Glads been beat by Thor...and Jugs suppose to be "at least as strong as Thor" (onpanel) yet HE cant lift mjolnir so...shitty writin? confused

or maybe stormbreakers magic not as good as mjolnirs stick out tongue

Wasn't Juggs Class 90 in the Handbooks? Hmm, my memory fails me What the f**k?

quanchi112
that be like, wierd

unless DC comics took over part of Marvel or somethin confused (aquisition??) Things change though but I see no problem with it being canon.

DC heroes on average are more powerful than Marvel heroes only because The more powerful marvel heroes usually reside in space. It becomes much more even when you include the likes of Silver Surfer, Gladiator, Beta Ray, Black Bolt, etc. Not true. Thor, Hulk, Sentry to name a few.

Omega Vision
I liked JLA/Avengers. My favorite fight was She-Hulk vs Aquaman which I think was done perfectly. Aquaman of course was no real match but he gave his all and impressed She-Hulk in the process. I also thought Iron Man with a Motherbox was an awesome idea.

h1a8
Dumbest thread ever.

No, the only way she loses is due to CIS (comic induced stupidity).

SoulDevourer
Your logic is flawed. What would lead Herc to assume she's unable to kill him? cuz he knows his own durabilty? no expression she dint have weapon with her either so best she coud do is KO him

but shes still a hot chick and this still Herc. wich means HE HELD BACK. lol every1 else admit it cept u

yup she does: a big pair o boobs n booty to distract them big grin

celeyhyga17
you kiddin me with this??? this is spite.
2 planet crushers against Wondy? True WW is a beast, but come on..........................

Omega Vision
cuz he knows his own durabilty? no expression she dint have weapon with her either so best she coud do is KO him

but shes still a hot chick and this still Herc. wich means HE HELD BACK. lol every1 else admit it cept u

yup she does: a big pair o boobs n booty to distract them big grin
Durability means shit if she has comparable strength. She can still beat him to death. You just don't respect Wonder Woman at all. Added to that I don't think you've ever made an intelligent post here.

SoulDevourer
Durability means shit if she has comparable strength. She can still beat him to death. You just don't respect Wonder Woman at all. Added to that I don't think you've ever made an intelligent post here. then u dont respect Thor bashin him left & right. maybe u got somethin against greeks to
wut are u, some crazy feminist or somethin? laughing out loud

"durabilty means shit"?
means he can beat her to death more easy then she can beat him IF he rilly want to thats wut it means roll eyes (sarcastic)

Zeuodin
then u dont respect Thor bashin him left & right. maybe u got somethin against greeks to
wut are u, some crazy feminist or somethin? yeah thats it laughing out loud omega "vision" da blind feminist lol

"durabilty means shit"?
means he can beat her to death more easy then she can beat him IF he rilly want to thats wut it means roll eyes (sarcastic) I don't see anyone in this thread as more durable than the other in a fist fight.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
2 planet crushers against Wondy? True WW is a beast, but come on.......................... thumb up

but try explain dat to SOME ppl roll eyes (sarcastic)

SoulDevourer
I don't see anyone in this thread as more durable than the other in a fist fight. when did anyone break Thor or Hercs bones? (MU Herc i mean)

IF shes comparabl in strenght then tthat still leave a slim built chick vs 2 guys built like bricks

Zeuodin
when did anyone break Thor or Hercs bones? (MU Herc i mean)
I'd yet to see Thor or herc fight a sun amped superman or anything close to that level of strength while NOT fighting back.

SoulDevourer
I'd yet to see Thor or herc fight a sun amped superman or anything close to that level of strength while NOT fighting back. but then your still usin the crossover thing as refrence erm

MOOOOODS !! stick out tongue

Zeuodin
but then your still usin the crossover thing as refrence erm

MOOOOODS !! stick out tongue HUH? I didn't mention any cross over.

SoulDevourer
HUH? I didn't mention any cross over. oops me figured u were refering to Thor vs Supe fight

u mean the WW vs Supe fight near the sun where he punch her all the way to the earth or somethin?

Zeuodin
me bad i figred u were refering to Thor vs Supe fight

u mean the wondy vs supe fight near the sun where he punch her all the way to the earth or somethin? That is where he got the strength to snap her wrist. Or he'd have done something similiar in all of their other fights. The only other time he broke any of her bones was when he was amped by Circe into the Superman Doomsday thing. And she even managed to fight him off of her then.

SoulDevourer
remeber vaguely the fight near the sun

what wuz context of fight? wuz he pissed? or holdin back?

Zeuodin
remeber vaguely the fight near the sun

what wuz context of fight? wuz he pissed? or holdin back? He was pissed and thought she was doomsday who had just killed Lois. She was holding back.

SoulDevourer
She was holding back. um SHE was holdin back? against Supe? confused

iceman24567
Of course unless you think she actually wanted to kill him erm

Zeuodin
um SHE was holdin back? against Supe? confused Yes because he was out of his mind. She could have killed him with her tiara in the first few seconds of the fight if that was the goal.

SoulDevourer
she knows she cant kill him w/her fists so she can give it her best erm she got no reason to hold back
now if she had her crown or somethin (?) dunno if she use her weapons if that fight

Zeuodin
she knows she cant kill him w/her fists so she can give it her best erm she got no reason to hold back
now if she had her tara or somethin (?) dunno if she use her weapons if that fight What are you talking about? The comic states and shows her holding back.

Warlord
I'd yet to see Thor or herc fight a sun amped superman or anything close to that level of strength while NOT fighting back.

and yet look what Bizzaro did to her...

SoulDevourer
What are you talking about? The comic states and shows her holding back. if she dont use her crown (her tira or w/e) or any wepons then she can go all out H2H and try to KO him. she knows she cant kill him

state onpanel? got the scan?

roughrider
Spite thread.

It's actually even money she could win individual matches with them - not both of them together.

Colossus-Big C
i doubt this is spite with the amount of arguments here

Zeuodin
if she dont use her crown (her tira or w/e) or any wepons then she can go all out H2H and try to KO him. she knows she cant kill him

state onpanel? got the scan? how about doing what I did and visit the respect forums.

tideoftime
Another thread with Wonder Woman involved, and a number of people who don't know Diana as a character, or how she has evolved over the many years, talking smack...

The irony is, while conceptually Thor and Hercules fighting Diana would seem to be a tag-team win, it actually gives her a slight chance of being able to make a win out of it, moreso than fighting Thor one-on-one. (She beats Hercules 8 out of 10 times, and has routinely defeated him over the past 7 decades across multiple interpretations of her/his character, with the only times he has defeated her being due to guile or outside assistance from another deity... as perhaps with Thor in this case...). But in this specific case, having two of them to contend with gives Wonder Woman a window of using one against the other (and I don't mean just playing one's bravado against the other: she could *literally* redirect some attacks/positions one uses against her to affect the other). Here, moreso than in almost any other case, is where Diana's best hope is her greatly superior speed/combat reflexes. Now, mind you, I am not saying she would definitely win -- Thor and Hercules conceptually overwhelm her. BUT... she does stand a small, but still existing chance of at least making do... though not without some serious bodily harm inflicted on her...

Sidenote to above posts: Yes, Diana *was* holding back, as she didn't want to hurt Superman, but help him, as she directly "says" (via text box where she says she is "holding back" -- later should would remark to Bruce about how they (SM and WW) nearly killed each other) in the ground battle after they are back on earth. Only once he breaks her wrist, and she realizes she can't let him kill her or he'll kill everyone afterwards, does she kirk-out and stun him, then flies back to Lord, tries to reason with him, Clark shows up seconds later after Lord summons him back to, as Lord put it, either kill her, or force her to kill him (Superman)... She responds "No...", and hurls her tiara at Clark, faster than he can dodge (even while he is in superspeed motion himself), and slits his throat so as to incapacitate him for at least a few minutes. At that point Lord realizes that Diana isn't playing games anymore, and that she will do whatever it takes to stop the situation from spreading to the outside world, and then she...
Well, y'all know what happened next...

h1a8
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
2 planet crushers against Wondy? True WW is a beast, but come on..........................

I argue her ftl reflexes and superior speed will force her not to ever lose here. Plus she has the Aegis shield and a lasso. Plus Herc can't fly and can get knocked into Orbit. Thor can't leave the battlefield so he can't go retrieve Herc. Thus it is him vs. her. And she wins again due to her ftl reflexes and better speed, one shot lasso ability, better fighting skill, and Aegis shield.

But since we are bound by CIS then she loses a majority (almost spite).

But if this was CIS off then she wins the majority.

So I concede here. Team wins.

tideoftime
h1a8 -- somebody was wondering about you earlier, where you had been, or something...

Just saying...

h1a8
Originally posted by tideoftime
h1a8 -- somebody was wondering about you earlier, where you had been, or something...

Just saying...

Didn't have time. Getting ready for the entire family to come over for Thanksgiving. A lot of work I tell you.

Silent Master
Since you missed it.

Originally posted by Silent Master
Superspeed would count as a power.

then no super speed

Rage.Of.Olympus
I really don't know what he has that would make you say otherwise. The strength difference between the two of them is not that great. If she can hit hard enough to hurt Superman, who is stronger and more durable than Thor imo, then I think she has all the strength she needs.

You mean besides having superior strength feats? You want to go scan for scan posting strength feats? We can, and believe me, Thor will come out on top. The gap is noticeable.

Not really. Thor's as strong as Superman, based on feats, and is tougher and has greater resistance to death through injury and pain.

Not really. I think it's been made pretty clear that if she engages Superman in a straight up strength vs. strength match alone? She'd get beat down. Same when it comes to Thor.

How often do we see Thor sparring with great martial artists? How often do we hear it mentioned the dozens of forms of armed and unarmed combat that he has mastered? Has Captain America called Thor the greatest melee fighter on Earth? You can't dismiss that just because you might not like it.

And how many times have we seen Wonder Woman sparring with great martial artists of note? The only time I recall, off the top of my head was the recent sparring match with Canary and Diana.

Thor while powerless beating the shit, and knocking out a Class 50 being using nothing but his skill, using jabs, precession strikes etc. to defeat Hercules, while powerless keeping and doing just as well as Captain America against an entire army of opponents, taking down the same opponents while powerless when they dropped Captain America temporarily, while powerless taking on a giant Grizzly bear and casually beating the crap out of it in like a few hits, taking on an entire castle worth of an army of knights while powerless and with only a sword, etc. trumps that.

None. It's never stated what Martial Art's he knows. It simply states his a Warrior, such as his the greatest killer and most capable killer Asgard has produced by Odin, or him being called Asgards mightiest fighter etc. Thor's a brawler.

Nah. Not greatest on Earth. His stated his mastered combat and the art of war, etc. though, acted surprised at how skilled Thor was in battle even when powerless etc.

And according to the stipulations of the OP, this is not a slug fest. They aren't just standing there trading blows. What that means is not only will Diana get more blows in, she will also get hit less due to her better reflexes, combat speed and better skill. And you're not dealing with someone who doesn't hit hard enough that those extra blows won't make a difference. If this were a slugfest then I would give it to Thor. He's probably more durable. It isn't, however.

True she'd get hit less, and hit more, more the gap between their physical strength/durability, along with Thor's skill which is on her level, and Thor's own impressive reflexes mean, that the advantage would be small and would not matter.

Not probably. He IS more durable.

But again, this thread is spite b/c I don't see her beating both of them.

Cool.

-Pr-
Not really. Thor's as strong as Superman, based on feats, and is tougher and has greater resistance to death through injury and pain.

uhuh

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by -Pr-
uhuh

It's true. Thor is tougher (Greater damage soak. Bastard's just really hard to put down.) and because of his Asgardian nature is more resistant to suffering through injury etc.

Recently, even an ordinary Asgardian had his heart and he was alive for 5 minutes after. According to Doom, it seemed that if he put the heart back he would have been fine.

Plus you have Thor with like every bone in his body broken, in unimaginable agony taking on dudes like Zeus.

Superman's skin plus his bio force field means his slightly harder to cut. Superman's probably harder to bruise too.

Zeuodin
It's true. Thor is tougher (Greater damage soak. Bastard's just really hard to put down.) and because of his Asgardian nature is more resistant to suffering through injury etc.

Recently, even an ordinary Asgardian had his heart and he was alive for 5 minutes after. According to Doom, it seemed that if he put the heart back he would have been fine.

Plus you have Thor with like every bone in his body broken, in unimaginable agony taking on dudes like Zeus.

Superman's skin plus his bio force field means his slightly harder to cut. Superman's probably harder to bruise too. Superman fought his way out of the event horizon of two singularities on top of each other. If that isn't great damage soak and pain tolerance, I don't know what is.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Superman fought his way out of the event horizon of two singularities on top of each other. If that isn't great damage soak and pain tolerance, I don't know what is.

Wasn't that some special dimension where an alien was trapped along with him and space and time were being distorted or some other usual some such bullshit that made it clear it wasn't a black hole as we know it.

That was a speed feat not a damage soak and pain tolerance feat if I recall the context.

Zeuodin
Wasn't that some special dimension where an alien was trapped along with him and space and time were being distorted or some other usual some such bullshit that made it clear it wasn't a black hole as we know it.

That was a speed feat not a damage soak and pain tolerance feat if I recall the context. any time light is trapped and one must travel far in excess of C to escape the pull, it is the gravitational pull of a singularity. The pressures inside a double black hole would be near infinite. I don't like debating with you. You demean every feat of the characters you argue against while over looking the obvious of the feat and then turn around and get upset when someone sees the obvious mechanical flaws in your arguments. Like shared feats. Thor using his hammer. Which negates any striking feats. That would be like me showing Superman hitting imperiex in the head with a prometheum hammer wrapped with wonder woman's lasso and then saying it's a strength feat. Ug. Obviously strength has something to do with it. But not totally.

Rage.Of.Olympus
any time light is trapped and one must travel far in excess of C to escape the pull, it is the gravitational pull of a singularity. The pressures inside a double black hole would be near infinite. I don't like debating with you. You demean every feat of the characters you argue against while over looking the obvious of the feat and then turn around and get upset when someone sees the obvious mechanical flaws in your arguments. Like shared feats. Thor using his hammer. Which negates any striking feats. That would be like me showing Superman hitting imperiex in the head with a prometheum hammer wrapped with wonder woman's lasso and then saying it's a strength feat. Ug. Obviously strength has something to do with it. But not totally.

Thanks for the science lesson? Again was it not stated to be different from a black hole, distorting time etc. I know their was some context that really pissed on it as being more of a durability feat than a speed feat. Thor's survived infinite pressure/weight apparently.

Because debating with you is a real treat. thumb up

I don't demean shit. Stating what happened or asking about what happened which adds some context to said feat is not demeaning it. I get upset over stupidity. Their are no flaws but I am tired. I'll make one soon.

Are you really using that analogy, and continuing with this bullshit despite what we've talked about? Despite the fact that it's been shown Thor can hit as hard without his hammer as he can, with it, and the times it's shown that he hits harder with it than without it, the damage difference is extremely small? Despite the fact that we've seen unless he charges it or something, the only think it gives him when he uses it as a blunt force object is the mechanical advantage in a fight.

Zeuodin
Thanks for the science lesson? Again was it not stated to be different from a black hole, distorting time etc. I know their was some context that really pissed on it as being more of a durability feat than a speed feat. Thor's survived infinite pressure/weight apparently.

Because debating with you is a real treat. thumb up

I don't demean shit. Stating what happened or asking about what happened which adds some context to said feat is not demeaning it. I get upset over stupidity. Their are no flaws but I am tired. I'll make one soon.

Are you really using that analogy, and continuing with this bullshit despite what we've talked about? Despite the fact that it's been shown Thor can hit as hard without his hammer as he can, with it, and the times it's shown that he hits harder with it than without it, the damage difference is extremely small? Despite the fact that we've seen unless he charges it or something, the only think it gives him when he uses it as a blunt force object is the mechanical advantage in a fight.
If you really believed Thor's strength feats were all that great without the hammer you wouldn't have posted assisted feats. If i punch a hole in a door that's great. If i take a sledge hammer to the door i could likely take the whole door down. The hammer IMO adds striking power and thus I don't count it as a strength feat. sorry.

Rage.Of.Olympus
If you really believed Thor's strength feats were all that great without the hammer you wouldn't have posted assisted feats. If i punch a hole in a door that's great. If i take a sledge hammer to the door i could likely take the whole door down. The hammer IMO adds striking power and thus I don't count it as a strength feat. sorry.

They are not assisted feats. They are valid and I posted feats without the hammer as well.

For christ sake, stop using human comparisons. Of course the damage YOU can do with your fist would be much less than what you could do with a sledge hammer.

Fortunately and here's something you don't seem to get, the difference between Thor's fists and the hammer have been shown to be non existent and when it has been shown to exist the damage difference is apparently very small. As well, unlike you're fist to a sledge hammer, the durability gap is not that large when it comes to Mjolnir and Thor's fist if you can call it that.

Well too damn bad. If you don't get it then it's not my problem. I ain't your babysitter. Unfortunately I'm still going to be using those feats, no matter how much you ***** and moan or use stupid faulty analogies as which you view as comparisons.

xJLxKing
Why has this thread survive 6 pages?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Why has this thread survive 6 pages? Look at who made it

Colossus-Big C
NO CIS

h1a8
If no CIS then WW wins by using her ftl reflexes and aegis shield to not get hit. Plus Hercules can be bfr leaving her against Thor alone. So since CIS is still off then she wins in countless ways against thor (lasso, counter attack, tiara as hand weapon, combo to ko, etc.).

Rage.Of.Olympus
If no CIS then WW wins by using her ftl reflexes and aegis shield to not get hit. Plus Hercules can be bfr leaving her against Thor alone. So since CIS is still off then she wins in countless ways against thor (lasso, counter attack, tiara as hand weapon, combo to ko, etc.).

Too bad, Thor's hit other opponents with faster than light reflexes.

She's going to battle field remove Hercules? How?

And what do you not understand about the opening post? It's a hand to hand fight. Skill and strength.

I don't give Thor the Belt of Strength, or Mjolnir here.

roughrider

I don't know. Why can't the thread maker get banned permanently?

h1a8
Too bad, Thor's hit other opponents with faster than light reflexes.

That's because those characters weren't using those ftl reflexes at the time. When spidey gets hit by slower moving enemies, is he using his bullet speed reflexes?
By hitting him into space.
Sry I missed it. Well she bfr Herc and then combos Thor to ko.

h1a8
Originally posted by roughrider
I don't know. Why can't the thread maker get banned permanently? The OP changed the stipulation to CIS off which favors WW.

Rage.Of.Olympus
That's because those characters weren't using those ftl reflexes at the time. When spidey gets hit by slower moving enemies, is he using his bullet speed reflexes?

Prove it. Take Silver Surfer for example. Thor fought him when he stated he was not holding back (I.e. going all out.). They fight, Silver Surfer spends the entire rest of the fight using his speed and reflexes dodging Mjolnir throws and shit which shows how much speed he was using Thor was also dodging all of his attacks without Mjolnir as I recall, another impressive speed showing.), then Thor says enough attacks and drops him with a physical blow. So...

a) Silver Surfer was not holding back.
b) He was clearly trying to use his speed and reflexes to dodge Thor's attacks.
c) Once Thor had enough, he grabs and drops him before Norrin can do anything.

So what conclusion can we come to? Thor hit Silver Surfer despite his efforts, someone who has faster than light speed and reflexes.

Not really surprising, since we had Bill and Norrin fight at faster than light speeds.

The only turds that thing that Thor isn't fast or not capable of hitting Superman or Wonder Woman etc. are the ones who think Thor isn't moving fast unless he has after images.

By hitting him into space.

Yea, that ain't likely considering how strong he is, and he'll see her coming. Seriously, I can think of only a few times when opponents have been hit into space, and that mostly when they don't see it coming. Even if he doesn't coming, the likely hood of it come is very small.

Sry I missed it. Well she bfr Herc and then combos Thor to ko.

Not really. Seeing as how Hercules stronger, more durable etc.

Not happening. Not when you look at Thor's character history and who have failed to knock him out.

leonidas

Blanket
I read the last page and am already annoyed by h1something.

leonidas
Originally posted by Blanket
I read the last page and am already annoyed by h1something.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
If no CIS then WW wins by using her ftl reflexes and aegis shield to not get hit. Plus Hercules can be bfr leaving her against Thor alone. So since CIS is still off then she wins in countless ways against thor (lasso, counter attack, tiara as hand weapon, combo to ko, etc.). Where do you come up with this stuff? Seriously, knocks him into space? Thor breaks her wrist then breaks her face.

When has WW knocked someone into space? Just curious is all.Originally posted by Blanket
I read the last page and am already annoyed by h1something. You just started getting annoyed by the guy?

Blanket
In this thread alone I mean.

SoulDevourer
I read the last page and am already annoyed by h1something. laughing out loud

only chance WW got is if Thor & Herc KO each other over whose gonna be 1st to bang her

quanchi112
In this thread alone I mean. I like when he says stuff like Thanos can't hurt Superman and that Thor is a lot stronger than Thanos.

I also liked it when he said the flash beats the ig. That was another classic h1 moment.

Blanket
I like when he says stuff like Thanos can't hurt Superman and that Thor is a lot stronger than Thanos.

I also liked it when he said the flash beats the ig. That was another classic h1 moment. I'm glad my experience with him is rather short then...

quanchi112
I'm glad my experience with him is rather short then... I clicked on his profile and the guy has been here lurking since 05. I guess he waited years to make his big move.

Blanket
I clicked on his profile and the guy has been here lurking since 05. I guess he waited years to make his big move. He came out to show his amazing mind.

I mean, with arguments like:
"In Mortal Kombat they can't fight back when they get put in a KOMBO!"
How could he not be a smash hit?

quanchi112
He came out to show his amazing mind.

I mean, with arguments like:
"In Mortal Kombat they can't fight back when they get put in a KOMBO!"
How could he not be a smash hit? I have always thought of killer instinct when I see his posts. If they can't perform combo breakers they're done.

-Pr-

Superman's skin plus his bio force field means his slightly harder to cut. Superman's probably harder to bruise too.

ermmnone

you can't use someone else's feat for thor.

gogogadgetgo

naw man, though that fight is a very very very impressive example of how much pain thor can take, its not his durability that kept him alive. imagine taking he should have died in that fight. the only reason he survived was due to the curse.

but still, imagine taking a beating and sustaining numerous injuries which were more than enough to kill but still taking the pain all in and fighting, thats crazy!

quanchi112
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
naw man, though that fight is a very very very impressive example of how much pain thor can take, its not his durability that kept him alive. imagine taking he should have died in that fight. the only reason he survived was due to the curse.

but still, imagine taking a beating and sustaining numerous injuries which were more than enough to kill but still taking the pain all in and fighting, thats crazy! It's an exceptional pain tolerance feat but you are correct about the Hela curse keeping him alive to make him suffer.

Batman-Prime
I don't know why this thread is even open. 1 on 1 she might take Thor 5/10 times and Herc about 8-9/10. But against two it's spite and pointless.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
I don't know why this thread is even open. 1 on 1 she might take Thor 5/10 times and Herc about 8-9/10. But against two it's spite and pointless.

Rage.Of.Olympus
ermmnone

you can't use someone else's feat for thor.

Eh? Doom stated that it was only an ordinary Asgardian nowhere near the level of Thor or Loki. That pretty much said it all, based on the way he phrased it.

It's when it comes to people like the God of Speed, Heimdall, the people with beyond normal Asgardian stats that you draw the line. Of course if this is some Asgardian with high regenerative abilities then yea, you can't use it but Doom said the exact opposite.

And Thor has his own healing factor. Thor can heal, bones and basically dismembered hands that were hanging on by like a tendon each in what would have been a few hours at worst and some minutes at best.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo

but still, imagine taking a beating and sustaining numerous injuries which were more than enough to kill but still taking the pain all in and fighting, thats crazy!

I used it as a pain tolerance showing as I recall that was my point.

-Pr-
Eh? Doom stated that it was only an ordinary Asgardian nowhere near the level of Thor or Loki. That pretty much said it all, based on the way he phrased it.

It's when it comes to people like the God of Speed, Heimdall, the people with beyond normal Asgardian stats that you draw the line. Of course if this is some Asgardian with high regenerative abilities then yea, you can't use it but Doom said the exact opposite.

And Thor has his own healing factor. Thor can heal, bones and basically dismembered hands that were hanging on by like a tendon each in what would have been a few hours at worst and some minutes at best.

would that not be like me using a zod feat or a non feat for superman, though?

Rage.Of.Olympus
would that not be like me using a zod feat or a non feat for superman, though?

Depends what the feat is.

If I see an ordinary no name Kryptonian tanking something, then you better believe I'm using it as a basis that Superman can do the exact same at least especially if when the feat happens the writer make sure to highlight that the said Kryptonian is not as powerful as Superman. You wouldn't do the same?

And the difference between Thor and Asgardians is a lot bigger than Superman and Kryptonians. The average Asgardian is like a Class 35. It's been made pretty clear that whatever an average Asgardian can do, Thor can do a lot better.

But if you don't want me to, I won't. I really don't care. I just wanted to highlight how due to his Asgardian heritage Thor would have an incredible resistance to pain etc. I have other feats. That's the most recent one that came to my mind, and I know how much some people love highlighting whether feats are current or not.

Zeuodin
Depends what the feat is.

If I see an ordinary no name Kryptonian tanking something, then you better believe I'm using it as a basis that Superman can do the exact same at least especially if when the feat happens the writer make sure to highlight that the said Kryptonian is not as powerful as Superman. You wouldn't do the same?

And the difference between Thor and Asgardians is a lot bigger than Superman and Kryptonians. The average Asgardian is like a Class 35. It's been made pretty clear that whatever an average Asgardian can do, Thor can do a lot better.

But if you don't want me to, I won't. I really don't care. I just wanted to highlight how due to his Asgardian heritage Thor would have an incredible resistance to pain etc. I have other feats. That's the most recent one that came to my mind, and I know how much some people love highlighting whether feats are current or not. So Hipolyta Punching Out Orion is a feat For Wonder Woman? Or an average Amazon Taking hundreds of blows to the Face from Zoom is a feat for Wonder Woman? How about Wonder Girl being able to take angry Double Fisted Attacks from Superboy? Is that now a feat for Wonder Woman? Since they all are weaker than Wonder Woman and are amazons?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>