Colossus vs Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
while these guys are very very strong, one of them Have the advantage of Superior strenght but the other has him in durability, what would happen if this two guys go at it....

there will two fights, both will fight blood lusted and Crazed...BFR is OFF.. smokin'

1.Lobo vs Colossus, lobo healing factor is OFF

2.Colossus vs Lobo, Lobo Healing Factor is On but Colossus has the Belt of strengh..

How this goes..... evil face

Colossus-Big C
colossus wins both

KingD19
Depends on which Lobo I guess.

xJLxKing
Lobo

id369
I cant see Lobo reduced to a footer X-Men.

Sorry but, Lobo frags the poor mutant.

KingD19
Lobo has been hurt by Batman before, there have been times where he wasn't much stronger than a regular human. His strength is all over the place.

And Colossus is one of the physically strongest beings on the planet. He's right under the uber heavyweights.

iceman24567
Lobo hasn't been at those levels for a while.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by KingD19
Lobo has been hurt by Batman before, there have been times where he wasn't much stronger than a regular human. His strength is all over the place.

And Colossus is one of the physically strongest beings on the planet. He's right under the uber heavyweights.

He fluctuates is all. And his not the only one who has low showings. Colossus was just struggling with Venom of all people recently. American Eagle has beaten the crap out of that guy.

Well, if you compare him to the general human population then yea, he is.

No, not really, he isn't. Guys like Thor, Hulk, Namor, Hercules, etc. would wreck him.

His greatest claim to fame, is that random fight with Gladiator. Not really impressive, as Gladiator was at his weakest when written by Claremont as I recall, and his level of strength is ambiguous as it fluctuates with mental state. Oh yea, he also temporarily put down a calm Savage Hulk, recently, but that doesn't impress me.

KingD19
Remember when i said he was right under the uber heavyweights, those guys are who I was talking about.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Right under, indicates that his almost at their level or close. That's not the case. He'd get wrecked by the big boys. Especially the elite Big Boys like Thor, or say someone from DC like Superman.

KingD19
Well, he routinely hangs with Juggernaut, who handed Thor his ass on more than one occasion. And he can hang with all of those guys for a bit, not a super long amount of time, but he can.

Survivor19
Colossus can't hang out with juggs.
Cain wrecks him with utter ease.

SamZED
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
He fluctuates is all. And his not the only one who has low showings. Colossus was just struggling with Venom of all people recently. American Eagle has beaten the crap out of that guy.

Well, if you compare him to the general human population then yea, he is.

No, not really, he isn't. Guys like Thor, Hulk, Namor, Hercules, etc. would wreck him.

His , and his level of strength is ambiguous as it fluctuates with mental state. Oh yea, he also temporarily put down a calm Savage Hulk, recently, but that doesn't impress me. What the f**k? Colossus is more than a match for Namor in strength and is his superior in terms of durability.

valtiz
Originally posted by SamZED
What the f**k? Colossus is more than a match for Namor in strength and is his superior in terms of durability.

agreed, in terms of strength i see colossus being somewhere equal to namor but he got the durability going for him

Prep-Man
Originally posted by iceman24567

Colossus-Big C

His greatest claim to fame, is that random fight with Gladiator.
What the f**k?colossus has fought hulk juggernaut hyperion gladiator and many super heavy weights, and neither except hulk has ever hurt him.

also bane can be considered the strongest normal human on the planet. colossus is only superpassed by a only a small few earth beings in strength not many people earth people are even 100tons. also colossus was wreking gladiators partner warstar and nearly killed it

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Survivor19
Colossus can't hang out with juggs.
Cain wrecks him with utter ease. colossus has fought juggs many times and was never wrecked with ease

The Nuul
Originally posted by id369
I cant see Lobo reduced to a footer X-Men.

Lobo frags the poor mutant.

The Nuul
Colossus cannot hang with Hulk but Juggs can.

Colossus shouldnt be able to hang with Juggs.

Only his dur saves him, hes not close to being strong enough to hurt Hulk or Juggs.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by The Nuul
Colossus cannot hang with Hulk but Juggs can.

Colossus shouldnt be able to hang with Juggs.

Only his dur saves him, hes not close to being strong enough to hurt Hulk or Juggs. colossus CAN hang with hulk (not wwh) also your under estaimating colossus strength he knocked juggs down before im not saying hes on there level. but hes not too far from it either

Colossus-Big C
how does lobo beat him?

AsbestosFlaygon
Lobo is at least as strong as Wonder Woman in his regular showings.

Colossus is indeed strong and durable, but he doesn't have anything to counter this much firepower.

And Namor > Colossus btw

Omega Vision
I want to root for Colossus since he seems to be an underrated character around here (who has the misfortune of always being matched against people he has no chance against) but if Lobo's HF is on in scenario 2 I can't see him winning.
He takes a split or a slight majority in Scenario 1 though, provided Lobo doesn't have his Motorcycle with him.

snoopdogg
Colossus was actually beating the crap out of Juggernaut in their fiirst fight before that wall collapsed on him. And in the 2nd one Colossus won via BFR. And the 3rd fight Colossus managed to hold his own even though he was too drunk to stand up straight. Colossus actually broke out of Juggernauts grip to avoid a punch too iirc in that bar fight.

Colossus-Big C
i was looking for the scan of when colossus bfrd juggs

id369
Originally posted by iceman24567

So I take it you have not read Reign in Hell?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Colossus is indeed strong and durable, but he doesn't have anything to counter this much firepower...................DUDE in the Second round He has the Belt of strenght, and What Firepower?lobo is a brick and he does not have his motorcyle here and He Can't come back from death in here............. smokin'

id369
Originally posted by nicamarvin
..................DUDE in the Second round He has the Belt of strenght, and What Firepower?lobo is a brick and he does not have his motorcyle here and He Can't come back from death in here............. smokin'
facepalm

What can the mutant Russian accomplish against a guy; that laughs off going through black holes, survives planet wrecking blasts, and physically crushes and compresses a City into a bite size snack?

CosmicComet
There are few beings that can beat the Main Man.

Colossus is not one of them.

Colossus-Big C
whats the belt of strength?

nicamarvin
facepalm

What can the mutant Russian accomplish against a guy; that laughs off going through black holes, survives planet wrecking blasts, and physically crushes and compresses a City into a bite size snack?
pete with the Belt of strenght will be class 100+ and thats enough for him to beat Lobo to a Bloody Pulp............ smokin'

Black holes means Nothing here, Tell me has Kurse survived a Black Hole? yet he will Beat Lobo, SuperMan, Hulk, Thor and Anybody Dumb enough to Brawl with him.......... smokin'

nicamarvin
Originally posted by CosmicComet
There are few beings that can beat the Main Man.

Colossus is not one of them.

Juggernaut
Kurse
Mangog
Thanos
Drax
SuperMan
Sentry
Warrior
Thor
Destroyer
Harald Jaekelsson
Rulk

do you want me to keep going?............. confused

Omega Vision
Not sure Drax could take the Main Man, particularly not current Drax.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
whats the belt of strength?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Not sure Drax could take the Main Man, particularly not current Drax. Dumb one Could

whats the belt of strength? Thor's Belt of Strenght..... smokin'

Omega Vision
Even with doubled strength Colossus won't be strong enough to gain a majority over Lobo with HF on.

CosmicComet
Juggernaut
Kurse
Mangog
Thanos
Drax
SuperMan
Sentry
Warrior
Thor
Destroyer
Harald Jaekelsson
Rulk

do you want me to keep going?............. confused

Juggernaut, stalemate at best.

Kurse, nah.

Mangog, nah.

Thanos? Probably.

Drax. Nope.

Superman. Stalemate. Though Lobo has kicked his ass before.

Sentry. No...

Warrior. Who, Guy Gardner? Nah.

Thor. Without exotic powers no.

Destroyer. Not sure.

Rulk? Nope.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Juggernaut, stalemate at best.

Kurse, nah.

Mangog, nah.
Destroyer. Not sure.
you are SUCH a FANBOY....FANBOY......... eek!

AsbestosFlaygon
@ CosmicComet

Dude. NO.

I'm more of a DC fan...
but in this case, Lobo would get mashed up by Kurse.

The thing was 4x stronger than classic Thor.
And tbh, Thor > Lobo more likely than not.
Lobo's only saving grace is his HF.

Mangog and Herald Jaekelsson is far too strong for Lobo.. maybe if he had back-up, he may stand a chance

The MISTER
Lobo beat superman senseless with no kryptonite and was having an easier time doing it than doomsday. It's in the comic where they first met, correct me if I'm wrong. Batman hurting lobo is like batman hurting superman or knocking the wind out of the hulk....oh yeah, that's right he's done both. wacko

nicamarvin
Originally posted by The MISTER
oh yeah, that's right he's done both. wacko YOU DUMB FU#$! ....... mad

he is BatMan........... smokin'

Rage.Of.Olympus
What the f**k? Colossus is more than a match for Namor in strength and is his superior in terms of durability.

Namor has constantly been portrayed as on the level of Hercules, an enraged Savage Hulk, Blue Marvel, an amping Black Bolt, Beta Ray Bill, Sentry etc. in terms of physical prowess. Heck, his been shown to be on Thor's level as well. Especially when wet.

Namor is as above Colossus in strength as Hercules and the likes are really. His just really underated for some reason. People just view him as a pointy eared Aquaman at times. Colossus is harder to cut, and is more resistant to fire attacks, that's true. Namor seems tougher though.

The MISTER
YOU DUMB FU#$! ....... mad

he is BatMan........... smokin'

Do you like him just a bit? roll eyes (sarcastic)

A child can beat supes with some kryp.
A rocket can't knock the wind out of prof. hulk.
Batman's full of SHI@ and so is any comic that shows him hanging with lobo while superman got overpowered!

Lobo would dismember collossus.

steverules_2
Well if wolverine can beat lobo awesome

Rage.Of.Olympus
What the f**k?colossus has fought hulk juggernaut hyperion gladiator and many super heavy weights, and neither except hulk has ever hurt him.

also bane can be considered the strongest normal human on the planet. colossus is only superpassed by a only a small few earth beings in strength not many people earth people are even 100tons. also colossus was wreking gladiators partner warstar and nearly killed it

You mean the mini? That hardly qualifies as a fight from what I remember. As I recall, the Hulk easily wrecked Colossus and put him down nearly instantly when pissed off. Colossus jumped a calm Hulk, and pounded on him. That resorted in a temporary knock out (Which can be debated apparently as playing possum.). So that proves, that with relentlessness, playing smart, he can beat a calm savage Hulk, and back in the day a calm Savage Hulk and Colossus were neither a Class 100. Good showing for Colossus' prowess but that's about it. It was made pretty clear, that the moment the Hulk gets angry, he wrecks him.

Yea he went toe to toe with Gladiator for a few panels. Lost, but decent showing. Unfortunately like the Hulk his strength is relative, and Claremont's Gladiator was the weakest level of Gladiator I've seen.

Eh? The X-men's Juggernaut has beat down Colossus every time I've seen them fight. The only way Colossus survives is by out smarting him and staying out of reach.

When has he fought Hyperion? And if he has, which one? They've all been able to hurt him clearly.

That's cool. Colossus > Average dude. Not really a feat.

SamZED
Namor has constantly been portrayed as on the level of Hercules, an enraged Savage Hulk, Blue Marvel, an amping Black Bolt, Beta Ray Bill, Sentry etc. in terms of physical prowess. Heck, his been shown to be on Thor's level as well. Especially when wet.

Namor is as above Colossus in strength as Hercules and the likes are really. His just really underated for some reason. People just view him as a pointy eared Aquaman at times. Colossus is harder to cut, and is more resistant to fire attacks, that's true. Namor seems tougher though. Namor was always portrayed as being able to HOLD his own against guys like Thor, Herc and Hulk, so has Colossus. Doesnt make them as strong. As for Sentry, he was clearly overpowering Namor and his strength is not what it was when he was first introduced. If we take their strength feats Namor doesnt have any that'd put him above Colossus (im not talking under water) they're on the same level in terms of strength, which is below guys like Herc or enraged Hulk. At their best they can lift several hundred tons, but not thousands like say Thor. Im in no way understinating him, i like the character but he's not a top tier in marvel in terms of strength.

The MISTER
Originally posted by steverules_2
Well if wolverine can beat lobo awesome
laughing out loud

SamZED
laughing out loud Please dont take THAT victory away from Logan too, in the last Spidey book they made an excuse for him beating Elektro off-pannel. What's wrong with the Lobo fight?

Omega Vision
Please dont take THAT victory away from Logan too, in the last Spidey book they made an excuse for him beating Elektro off-pannel. What's wrong with the Lobo fight?
What's right with it? Lobo has a healing factor equal to or greater than Logan's, vastly superior strength, and at that time Wolverine had bone claws.

The MISTER
What's right with it? Lobo has a healing factor equal to or greater than Logan's, vastly superior strength, and at that time Wolverine had bone claws. It was also a reader voted victory that had nothing to do with their abilities......just their popularity. In that same comic series Spider-mans clone beat superboy.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Namor was always portrayed as being able to HOLD his own against guys like Thor, Herc and Hulk, so has Colossus. Doesnt make them as strong. As for Sentry, he was clearly overpowering Namor and his strength is not what it was when he was first introduced. If we take their strength feats Namor doesnt have any that'd put him above Colossus (im not talking under water) they're on the same level in terms of strength, which is below guys like Herc or enraged Hulk. At their best they can lift several hundred tons, but not thousands like say Thor. Im in no way understinating him, i like the character but he's not a top tier in marvel in terms of strength.

Actually his been portrayed as been able to stalemate guys on that level. Seriously, his gone toe to toe with Hercules in every encounter, and they've each looked superior on other occasions. His actually out slugged an enraged Savage Hulk as well. His on their level easily based on his history. In the instance I was talking about he was taking on Sentry easily. He then went on to absolutely stomp Wonder Man and Ares at the same time to the point he was beating Ares with Wonder Man's body. And in their most recent fight Namor was clearly going toe to toe. Sentry landed more hits though, and Namor was unharmed completely in the end. To make this more impressive it was the Sentry/Void incarnation. Namor has been portrayed as having top tier or near top tier strength rather consistently.

What? Namor can lift far in excess of several hundred tons based on his feats. Heck, in the latest X-men issue, he was apparently supporting all of Utopia by himself because the generators were not working. That alone puts him in the the mega ton range if Utopia as as large as it seems.

Want to compare feats? Let's start. Namor's battle with Behemoth was setting off seismographs in every lab in the world. Namor's broken the Crimson Bands of Cytorrak. Namor has physically stopped an enormous ship of Dr. Dooms described as a floating city, rips the propellor off and then neary cap-sizes the boat with one punch and the thing was designed to sail through hurricanes and not feel a thing.

And Namor has probably the least feats of pure strength out of all the characters on these levels mind you.

Oh and Thor can lift far in excess of thousands of tons.

SamZED
Actually his been portrayed as been able to stalemate guys on that level. Seriously, his gone toe to toe with Hercules in every encounter, and they've each looked superior on other occasions. His actually out slugged an enraged Savage Hulk as well. His on their level easily based on his history. In the instance I was talking about he was taking on Sentry easily. He then went on to absolutely stomp Wonder Man and Ares at the same time to the point he was beating Ares with Wonder Man's body. And in their most recent fight Namor was clearly going toe to toe. Sentry landed more hits though, and Namor was unharmed completely in the end. To make this more impressive it was the Sentry/Void incarnation.

What? Namor can lift far in excess of several hundred tons based on his feats. Heck, in the latest X-men issue, he was apparently supporting all of Utopia by himself because the generators were not working. That alone puts him in the the mega ton range if Utopia as as large as it seems. Cant comment on the other fights you've mentioned because I dont know which exactly you're talking about but as for the Sentry fight, Sentry was clearly his superior in terms of strength, Namor was clearly losing the fight and that's current Sentry who isnt even strong enough to support SHIELD Helicarrier. As for Namor not being hurt, that only says something about his durability, not strength, im pretty sure Colossus can take more punishment and be just fine as well. Colossus as a teenager has a feat of supporting a spaceship that easilly weights several hundred tons that matches Namor's best strength feats, Namor is still league below guys like Thor or even Sentry. He's up there with Colossus and Thing (i mean Ben's best showings)

SamZED
What's right with it? Lobo has a healing factor equal to or greater than Logan's, vastly superior strength, and at that time Wolverine had bone claws. Lobo is not indestructible though, his skin is not as durable as say Superman's and he can be shot and cut and Logan is quicker than him plus even his boneclaws can cut through Lobo. Ofcourse the fight was fanvoted, but even if it wasnt I wouldn't call that an obvious example of PIS. Also, didnt Spider-man only beat Superboy because of the electricity?

redhotrash
People are arguing Wolverine's win over Lobo? I never thought I'd see the day. That kind of stupidity leaves a bad taste in my moith.... Someone post the scan of Lobo crushing a entire city into the size of a cube.
Anyway, Colossus is not beating Lobo. Colossus is kind of like Thing, they both are high tier, but on a completely different level from guys like Superman or Hulk strength wise.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Cant comment on the other fights you've mentioned because I dont know which exactly you're talking about but as for the Sentry fight, Sentry was clearly his superior in terms of strength, Namor was clearly losing the fight and that's current Sentry who isnt even strong enough to support SHIELD Helicarrier. As for Namor not being hurt, that only says something about his durability, not strength, im pretty sure Colossus can take more punishment and be just fine as well. Colossus as a teenager has a feat of supporting a spaceship that easilly weights several hundred tons that matches Namor's best strength feats, Namor is still league below guys like Thor or even Sentry. He's up there with Colossus and Thing (i mean Ben's best showings)

I admit Sentry had the edge or advantage, but he wasn't clearly superior or anything of the sort. They attack each other. Namor punches him, Sentry screams in pain or effort as he attempts to catch his punch. He then flies Namor through a building. Namor throws a bus at him. Sentry punches Namor into the ground. Next time we see them, Sentry is flying away from a clearly unharmed Namor. How he had the clear advantage in strength is beyond me. On top of this, it's a Sentry/Void incarnation that Namor was fighting. It was akin to a Wonder Woman/Superman dynamic in a fight, with the gap being noticeably closer.

Sentry fluctuates according to his mental state or confidence, and that showing from what I remember wasn't due to him being unable to support the weight, simply unable to stop the weight safely. He doesn't have tacticle telekinises as far as I can tell.

Colossus can't take that level of punishment and be fine. *Cough* Green Scar *cough*.

No it really doesn't, seeing as how Namor broke out of the bands of Cytorrak, when the Hulk couldn't, and they were able to hold, Galactus and his ship as I recall.

Of course Namor's strength feats cannot match the high end feats of say Thor or Superman, but they are the top dogs in any Universe in terms of conventional heroes and their strength feats.

No he really isn't. Namor is on the level of Hercules, Sentry, an enraged Hulk, Beta Ray Bill, an amped Black Bolt etc, a pissed off Blue Marvel etc. The only Top Tier who he has constantly been portrayed as inferior to is Thor. And that isn't the rule, that is the exception. That doesn't diminish all of Namor's other showings, it simply adds more impressiveness to Thor as a character.

Namor has been portrayed as beyond the Thing in strength, even back in the day, when the Thing was considered one of the higher end dudes, where he was holding his own against Norrn, taking on the Hulk as I recall etc. The best showing the Thing has against Namor is when he pulled him out of water against his will by surprise.

redhotrash
Namor regularly beats the Hulk, look in his respect thread. But people love to ignore that fact on here.

SamZED
Originally posted by redhotrash
People are arguing Wolverine's win over Lobo? I never thought I'd see the day. That kind of stupidity leaves a bad taste in my moith.... Someone post the scan of Lobo crushing a entire city into the size of a cube.
Anyway, Colossus is not beating Lobo. Colossus is kind of like Thing, they both are high tier, but on a completely different level from guys like Superman or Hulk strength wise. Next time you feel like calling someone stupid at least bother to use the quote button and address it properly instead of throwing a dumb random insulting post. Also if you read my post you'd see that I only said that the fight is not necessarily a PIS because most of opponents Wolverine fights and beats on daily basis are in Lobo's league, some are even his superior.

Of course Namor's strength feats cannot match the high end feats of say Thor or Superman, but they are the top dogs in any Universe in terms of conventional heroes and their strength feats. Fair enough.

redhotrash
I dont use the quote button so no one feels singled out when I comment on the pure obsurdity of their claim. Dont want to be considered a E-bully or anything. But yeah, Lobo is a Superman villain, with attributes that place him as such. Wolverine has no place even talking to Lobo. I really hope we arent using fanvoted fights as proof of skill on here. You do realize that Wolverine, being arguably the most popular characters in comics at time, wouldve beaten Superman as well if we went down that route...

nicamarvin
That kind of stupidity leaves a bad taste in my moith.... . a Donky could also leave a Bad taste on your *** moith................... evil face

The MISTER
Anyway, Colossus is not beating Lobo. Colossus is kind of like Thing, they both are high tier, but on a completely different level from guys like Superman or Hulk strength wise.

Can you believe it? sad I guess people just aren't reading as much Lobo as they used to...

The same Superman that can lift aircraft carriers will give Lobo a fight that lobo will actually have fun having, but collossus may beat him and he can't handle a couple hundred tons.

Lobo with his healing factor on is just as strong and durable as doomsday and therefore crushes collosus into a paste.

Lobo with healing factor off wouldn't have to worry about healing from anything collossus could do to him. Lobo's stronger and tougher than luke cage or a fight with superman would have killed him. Lobo's been shown with bullet holes in him but he also smokes in space defying even more logic. The point I'm making is that if Strength = Bulletproof then lobo's at least as bulletproof as rouge and power-man.

Lobo would make something to put beer in out of collossus 10/10 smokin'

SamZED
I dont use the quote button so no one feels singled out when I comment on the pure obsurdity of their claim. Dont want to be considered a E-bully or anything. But yeah, Lobo is a Superman villain, with attributes that place him as such. Wolverine has no place even talking to Lobo. I really hope we arent using fanvoted fights as proof of skill on here. You do realize that Wolverine, being arguably the most popular characters in comics at time, wouldve beaten Superman as well if we went down that route... Again, im not talking about the fanvoted comicbook fight, im talking KMC vs forum. Being a superman villain doesnt automatically make you > anyone. Sasquatch or Hulk are > Lobo if you ask me, and Logan gives them a fight and wins sometimes. Dont see what's so absurd about him having a shot against Lobo, concidering some of his advantages.

The MISTER
Next time you feel like calling someone stupid at least bother to use the quote button and address it properly instead of throwing a dumb random insulting post. Also if you read my post you'd see that I only said that the fight is not necessarily a PIS because most of opponents Wolverine fights and beats on daily basis are in Lobo's league, some are even his superior.

Fair enough.
The idea that Wolverine can hang with lobo in any way, IS STUPID. wink

Was that proper enough? smokin'

redhotrash
When exactly has Wolverine beaten the Hulk? And no, Sasquatch is not greater than Lobo, have you actually read something with Lobo in it?

The MISTER
Again, im not talking about the fanvoted comicbook fight, im talking KMC vs forum. Being a superman villain doesnt automatically make you > anyone. Sasquatch or Hulk are > Lobo if you ask me, and Logan gives them a fight and wins sometimes. Dont see what's so absurd about him having a shot against Lobo, concidering some of his advantages.

Lex Luthor is a superman villian so of course you're right about that not meaning anything strength-wise. Lobo takes full force attacks from superman and laughs. That means a whole lot of something.

also boneclaw wolverines healing factor is inferior to lobos he had no advantages in their fight.

SamZED
Lex Luthor is a superman villian so of course you're right about that not meaning anything strength-wise. Lobo takes full force attacks from superman and laughs. That means a whole lot of something.

also boneclaw wolverines healing factor is inferior to lobos he had no advantages in their fight. Originally posted by The MISTER
The idea that Wolverine can hang with lobo in any way, IS STUPID. wink

Was that proper enough? smokin'
Boneclaw Wolverine's hf is actually better than when he has adamantium, so this is up to debate. Also "hang with Lobo" and "kick his ass in a bar fight and smoke a cigar afterwards" are not one and the same things. Wolverine can definitely hang with Lobo.

When exactly has Wolverine beaten the Hulk? And no, Sasquatch is not greater than Lobo, have you actually read something with Lobo in it? Yeah, I have. And I know for a fact that Wolverine's claws can cut through his skin and that Lobo is no Superman in terms of speed, Logan is quicker than him, that alone makes it possible for him to hang with Lobo and cause some damage and Wolverine doesnt need to beat the Hulk in order for it to make sense.

Colossus-Big C
You mean the mini? That hardly qualifies as a fight from what I remember. As I recall, the Hulk easily wrecked Colossus and put him down nearly instantly when pissed off. Colossus jumped a calm Hulk, and pounded on him. That resorted in a temporary knock out (Which can be debated apparently as playing possum.). So that proves, that with relentlessness, playing smart, he can beat a calm savage Hulk, and back in the day a calm Savage Hulk and Colossus were neither a Class 100. Good showing for Colossus' prowess but that's about it. It was made pretty clear, that the moment the Hulk gets angry, he wrecks him.

Yea he went toe to toe with Gladiator for a few panels. Lost, but decent showing. Unfortunately like the Hulk his strength is relative, and Claremont's Gladiator was the weakest level of Gladiator I've seen.

Eh? The X-men's Juggernaut has beat down Colossus every time I've seen them fight. The only way Colossus survives is by out smarting him and staying out of reach.

When has he fought Hyperion? And if he has, which one? They've all been able to hurt him clearly.

That's cool. Colossus > Average dude. Not really a feat. he fought hyperion and managed to knock him down
and i will say it again theres only a hand full of people on earth stronger than colossus

The MISTER
Boneclaw Wolverine's hf is actually better than when he has adamantium, so this is up to debate. Also "hang with Lobo" and "kick his ass in a bar fight and smoke a cigar afterwards" are not one and the same things. Wolverine can definitely hang with Lobo.

Yeah, I have. And I know for a fact that Wolverine's claws can cut through his skin and that Lobo is no Superman in terms of speed, Logan is quicker than him, that alone makes it possible for him to hang with Lobo and cause some damage and Wolverine doesnt need to beat the Hulk in order for it to make sense.

Lobos healing factor is superior to boneclaw wolverines being able to regenerate from a drop of blood (don't take my word for it theres proof of this online) also he is immortal having been rejected from heaven and hell after slaughtering gods in the heavens and kicking the crap out of the devil in hell. Wolverine is not in his league in any way form or fashion. Without his claws you could hold him prisoner with so much duct tape.

nicamarvin
Boneclaw Wolverine's hf is actually better than when he has adamantium, so this is up to debate... wolverine is Made to Hang with Bricks, infact he will embarrass most of them(except Juggs)..... smokin'

redhotrash
Again, im not talking about the fanvoted comicbook fight, im talking KMC vs forum. Being a superman villain doesnt automatically make you > anyone. Sasquatch or Hulk are > Lobo if you ask me, and Logan gives them a fight and wins sometimes. Dont see what's so absurd about him having a shot against Lobo, concidering some of his advantages.

Here, educate yourself http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t391529.html
Page 1 he survives a nuclear blast, and throughout he destroys planets, shows impressive speed feats, fights and defeats Superman, defeats multiple other super heros, and regenerates from a pool of blood or a finger. He shows genius level intelligence, and a very versatile power set. If he can laugh off a explosion that destroys a planet, take Superman punches with ease, and kill his own writers only to dictate the plot himself, he can can beat a guy who cant even hang with the top tier of marvel earth.

Juntai
People are actually suggesting Wolverine can beat Lobo?

redhotrash
lol, just wait for the 2 main Wolverine fanboys to get wind of this, then you'll see.

The MISTER
wolverine is Made to Hang with Bricks, infact he will embarrass most of them(except Juggs)..... smokin' Wolverine is made to hang with MARVEL'S bricks....But we're talkin about Superman level strength which dwarfs marvel's strongmen. The rhino would give collosus a fight that would last a while and collosus was almost killed with a crowbar in the secret wars. Wolverine could probably kill collosus...given his powers and abilities and nothing more. smokin'

snoopdogg
You mean the mini? That hardly qualifies as a fight from what I remember. As I recall, the Hulk easily wrecked Colossus and put him down nearly instantly when pissed off. In their first fight Colossus was holding back his punches as he states in a round about way. In the 2nd fight Colossus uses his skill and strength to kayo the Hulk.

Colossus jumped a calm Hulk, and pounded on him. That resorted in a temporary knock out (Which can be debated apparently as playing possum.).
I recall Hulk jumping a unarmored Piotr. Literally.

So that proves, that with relentlessness, playing smart, he can beat a calm savage Hulk, and back in the day a calm Savage Hulk and Colossus were neither a Class 100. Good showing for Colossus' prowess but that's about it. It was made pretty clear, that the moment the Hulk gets angry, he wrecks him. So you're saying Hulk had to play possum to beat Colossus?

redhotrash
Also I hate the term brick, since no one seems to have a clear definition of what a brick is. Namor is not a brick. Superman is not a brick. Lobo is not a brick.

-K-M-
When exactly has Wolverine beaten the Hulk? And no, Sasquatch is not greater than Lobo, have you actually read something with Lobo in it?

Correct, Lobo is superior. Also when did Wolverine beat Sasquatch?

Originally posted by Juntai
People are actually suggesting Wolverine can beat Lobo?

I hope not erm

snoopdogg
Namor regularly beats the Hulk, look in his respect thread. But people love to ignore that fact on here. He don't beat the Hulk by overpowering him. He beats him when the Hulk is out of his element. Hulk in the water cannot move like he can on land but Namor can probably move better in the water than he can on land. So it's a no brainer than Namor can beat the Hulk in the ocean.

SamZED
Lobos healing factor is superior to boneclaw wolverines being able to regenerate from a drop of blood (don't take my word for it theres proof of this online) also he is immortal having been rejected from heaven and hell after slaughtering gods in the heavens and kicking the crap out of the devil in hell. Wolverine is not in his league in any way form or fashion. Without his claws you could hold him prisoner with so much duct tape. Duct tape? What the f**k? Wolverine has shattered metal chains with his bare hands and knocked down metal doors with his kicks before. And he has a clear speed advantage over Lobo, also being immortal in comics does not = being unbeatalbe. Deadpool is immortal. So what. Plus Lobo's HF just like Wolverine's goes up and down from time to time. I can give examples of him having trouble to regenerate a lost limb.

Here, educate yourself http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t391529.html
Page 1 he survives a nuclear blast, and throughout he destroys planets, shows impressive speed feats, fights and defeats Superman, defeats multiple other super heros, and regenerates from a pool of blood or a finger. He shows genius level intelligence, and a very versatile power set. If he can laugh off a explosion that destroys a planet, take Superman punches with ease, and kill his own writers only to dictate the plot himself, he can can beat a guy who cant even hang with the top tier of marvel earth. lol funny but except beating Superman and destroying planets Deadpool has done everything you've just mentioned. Surviving a nuke (Wolverine survived it twice), regenerating from a pool of blood or a finger, as well as killing his own READERS for laughs. Hulk is >>>>>> Lobo in pretty much every way (except maybe healing) and Wolverine can hang with him, yet you're saying that even an idea of him putting up a fight against Lobo is PIS... What the f**k? Wolverine is quicker, argue that all you want and he has what it takes to hurt him. Im not arguing that Wolverine will take it but one would have to be seriously biased against Wolverine to say that he wont even be able to put up a good fight when he's battled many opponents who are Lobo's superiors.

EDIT: Anyway, we'll continue this tomorrow 'cause its late. Night everyone.

snoopdogg
Lobo beats Colossus something fierce though. The dials are simply higher in DC.

Rage.Of.Olympus
he fought hyperion and managed to knock him down
and i will say it again theres only a hand full of people on earth stronger than colossus

You mean the instance, where Colossus hits a surprised Hyperion and all he manages to do was knock him down, and simply hurt himself? Spider-Man could accomplish as much if Hyperion isn't bracing himself or is surprised etc.

And that isn't 616 is it?

They are all stronger than him:

Hulk
Thor
Hercules
Juggernaut
Namor
Abomination
Rulk
Sentry
Wonder Man
Hyperion
Loki
Ulik
Beta Ray Bill
The Destroyer
Kurse
Count Nefaria

And that's just off the top of my head.

redhotrash
Wolverine is quicker? Look at that respect thread, Lobo moves in a blur in MANY scans. All you see is the wind trails he leaves behind. He managed to snag THE FLASH with his hook...

Juntai
Wolverine is quicker? Look at that respect thread, Lobo moves in a blur in MANY scans. All you see is the wind trails he leaves behind. He managed to snag THE FLASH with his hook... I'm pretty sure his DC encyclopedia entry has superspeed listed as one of his powers.

Omega Vision
Lobo even beats Wolverine in number of bastard offspring sired (and believe you me Wolverine is very impressive on that count)

Colossus-Big C
You mean the instance, where Colossus hits a surprised Hyperion and all he manages to do was knock him down, and simply hurt himself? Spider-Man could accomplish as much if Hyperion isn't bracing himself or is surprised etc.

They are all stronger than him:

Hulk
Thor
Hercules
Juggernaut
Namor
Abomination
Rulk
Sentry
Wonder Man
Hyperion
Loki
Ulik
Beta Ray Bill
The Destroyer
Kurse
Count Nefaria

And that's just off the top of my head. hyperion was looking straight at colossus when colossus knocked him into the dirt. theres no way in hell spiderman can do that.

also they said one of the strongest earth people.
hyperion
BRB
is not from earth.
some of the ones you named have to amp there strength. that only leaves you with a handfull stronger than him exactly like i said

Galan007
I'm pretty sure his DC encyclopedia entry has superspeed listed as one of his powers. correct you are, sir thumb up:
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/8619/lobobio1.jpg

Trackz
lol funny but except beating Superman and destroying planets Deadpool has done everything you've just mentioned. Surviving a nuke (Wolverine survived it twice), regenerating from a pool of blood or a finger, as well as killing his own READERS for laughs. Hulk is >>>>>> Lobo in pretty much every way (except maybe healing) and Wolverine can hang with him, yet you're saying that even an idea of him putting up a fight against Lobo is PIS... What the f**k? Wolverine is quicker, argue that all you want and he has what it takes to hurt him. Im not arguing that Wolverine will take it but one would have to be seriously biased against Wolverine to say that he wont even be able to put up a good fight when he's battled many opponents who are Lobo's superiors.

EDIT: Anyway, we'll continue this tomorrow 'cause its late. Night everyone.

i'm not sure this makes sense, you used hulk ,deadpool, and wolverine feats to say wolverine can fight lobo?

if we go by their own individual feats,
strength: Lobo, by leagues
speed: lobo, kept up with superman, fought so fast he created a tornado, etc.
durability: Lobo, took a planet destroying blast
healing factor: Lobo, no contest heals fro ma pool of blood (it's been stated the only reason wolverine was able to heal from a skeleton was because parts of his brain survived in his skull, and not even deadpool has shown the ability to heal from a single drop of blood)
intelligence: Lobo, no contest

namorsubby
lobo stomps

The MISTER
Duct tape? What the f**k? Wolverine has shattered metal chains with his bare hands and knocked down metal doors with his kicks before. Wolverine has no superhuman strength to rip through being bound with duct tape. He's never been stated to have superhuman strength despite displaying feats of superhuman strength like holding an elevator car with one arm. he might be able to break handcuffs. but he lacks the strength it would take to muscle through a roll of duct tape around the wrists. He's a weakling compared to the green goblin.

Juntai
Originally posted by Galan007
correct you are, sir thumb up:
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/8619/lobobio1.jpg You actually had that on hand, or did you just go find it?
lol.

Galan007
You actually had that on hand, or did you just go find it?
lol. i was actually in the process of flipping to imperiex' entry when i read you post. so i figured i might as well just flip a few more pages and have a gander at lobo's entry. lol.

snoopdogg

How could Colossus take Hyperion by surprise when he had the intentions of killing Colossus? Spead feat maybe? If anything Hyperion took big C by surprise when Kitty distracted him.

No, but alot of people throw exiles feats around.

Tha C-Master
Lobo creams Wolverine, I remember someone arguing Wolverine beating him in the Superman vs Goku thread, and then he went on to say that means he can beat Wolverine and Goku. *Sigh*.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by snoopdogg
How could Colossus take Hyperion by surprise when he had the intentions of killing Colossus? Spead feat maybe? If anything Hyperion took big C by surprise when Kitty distracted him.

No, but alot of people throw exiles feats around.

My bad. Yes, it was Hyperion who came after them. I just recalled Hyperion floating there, and Colossus suddenly transforming and punching him. I recalled him surprising him.

So no it wasn't 616. I knew it.

The Pict
Lobo stomps

Endless Mike
Lobo easily

Rage.Of.Olympus
hyperion was looking straight at colossus when colossus knocked him into the dirt. theres no way in hell spiderman can do that.

also they said one of the strongest earth people.
hyperion
BRB
is not from earth.
some of the ones you named have to amp there strength. that only leaves you with a handfull stronger than him exactly like i said

I would debate the matter, but really it doesn't matter. It's Exiles Colossus. erm

Beta Ray Bill is residing on Earth currently or at least in orbit around Earth working for S.W.O.R.D. Hyperion was also on Earth last I saw off him.

Yea, like who? I mentioned about 20 dudes off the top of my head, and the only ones there who can amp their strength were Loki, and Sentry, and both are stronger than Colossus even at base (Less so for Loki currently.). Hulk starts out weaker but that he easily goes beyond Colossus in terms of strength.

That still leaves over a dozen people. If I try I can list even more.

SamZED
Originally posted by Trackz
i'm not sure this makes sense, you used hulk ,deadpool, and wolverine feats to say wolverine can fight lobo?
No, I only said that the following feats do not make you an unstopable unbeatable character.

Wolverine has no superhuman strength to rip through being bound with duct tape. He's never been stated to have superhuman strength despite displaying feats of superhuman strength like holding an elevator car with one arm. he might be able to break handcuffs. but he lacks the strength it would take to muscle through a roll of duct tape around the wrists. He's a weakling compared to the green goblin. Doesnt need to be as strong as GG, we go by feats here and Wolverine can punch through a steel door and shatter brick walls, duct tape wont stop him. confused Also, im pretty sure even his bio now confirms that he has low superhuman strength.

Wolverine is quicker? Look at that respect thread, Lobo moves in a blur in MANY scans. All you see is the wind trails he leaves behind. He managed to snag THE FLASH with his hook... Who HASN'T tagged Flah? Deathstroke does it every friday, doesn't mean he has Superman speed. Also, yeah I believe Wolverine is quicker. Im talking about combat speed, how many times have Lobo speed blitzed someone? I mean, take Thor, the guy can fly with a crazy speed, but he's not as quick as Wolverine in a fight, he didnt argue that himself.
Again people, im NOT saying that Wolverine kicks his ass, just that saying that this is spite or a non-fight is crazy.

iceman24567
So I take it you have not read Reign in Hell? Actually i read just about every issue i think. His healing factor was impressive imo.

redhotrash
So being able to hit Flash isnt a combat feat now? Look through his respect thread I linked, theres litterally like 10+ different pictures of speed feats

SamZED
So being able to hit Flash isnt a combat feat now? Look through his respect thread I linked, theres litterally like 10+ different pictures of speed feats ive read the whole thread a while ago and ive read his books, hitting Flash is great and all but nothing comicbook peak humans cant do. Speedsters get tagged by much slower characters all the time in books and it rarely proves anything. Itd take some examples of him speedblitzing someone to talk about his combat speed.

redhotrash
Again, theres pictures of him creating tornados via his speed. Stop overlooking that. Really Im not seeing where your argument is coming from here. Lobo is a top tier in a universe known for obscene top tiers. Colossus isnt near the top of his world. I'd be more satisfied if you argued Lobo as being a joke character ala Squirrel Girl who shouldnt be taken seriously rather than someone who realistically should be brawling with the likes of Colossus and Wolverine

snoopdogg
Lobo is a top tier in a universe known for obscene top tiers. This is true.

Colossus isnt near the top of his world.

This is not.

There are comic issues stating Colossus is one of the strongest people on the planet. A good example is when Champion came to earth and kidnapped the strongest people on the planet. Colossus was chosen along with the likes of Namor, Hulk, Thor, Wonder Man, etc.

The MISTER
This is true.

This is not.

There are comic issues stating Colossus is one of the strongest people on the planet. A good example is when Champion came to earth and kidnapped the strongest people on the planet. Colossus was chosen along with the likes of Namor, Hulk, Thor, Wonder Man, etc. smokin'

snoopdogg
smokin' I'm suggesting Colossus is one of the strongest people on the planet.

The MISTER
I'm suggesting Colossus is one of the strongest people on the planet. absorbing man is stronger so was he included? How about the surfer? Was Luke Cage considered one of earths strongest? The Abomination must have been there right? smile

Marvel is full of powerhouses and collossus is cool and all but he's definitely not in a league of his own.

Lobo however can claim to have beaten superman bloody just cause someone bet him he couldn't. He had superman "scurrying off" as he put it and that's a pretty impressive feat.

Doomsday didn't send Superman "scurrying" and he killed him!

Superman was more scared of Lobo than he was of Doomsday.

Who has ever been scared cause they're fighting collossus?

snoopdogg
It's hard to debate against somebody who cannot even spell the characters name correctly at the very least.

redhotrash
Poor spelling aside, being super strong in Marvel is like being able to fly. Big deal, everyone has that power. And it happens that a lot of folks living on earth are much stronger. The fact remains Colossus isnt near Lobo's level in any department. Lobo took a entire city and crushed it into a cube.

snoopdogg
Lobo's healing from a puddle of blood too. Colossus can't win but it don't change the fact the he's one of the strongest on his planet.

The MISTER
It's hard to debate against somebody who cannot even spell the characters name correctly at the very least.
Are you serious? laughing rolling on floor laughing smokin'

Get real man you know who I'm talkin about!

DEBATE!!

The MISTER
Lobo's healing from a puddle of blood too. Colossus can't win but it don't change the fact the he's one of the strongest on his planet.

I'll agree with dat.

redhotrash
Hulk, Namor, Hercules, Sentry, Juggernaut, Thor, Rulk, She-Hulk, Abomination, Apocalypse, Absorbing man, and the Thing are all either outright stronger or roughly equivilant in strength with Colossus. Those are just the earth based guys I could think of off the top of my head. Not to mention that most of them have additional powers aside from strength. Colossus isnt all that.

The MISTER
What I will give to Collossus is that he has the exeption of having trained rigorously with many powerful sparring partners and the Danger room training is arguably the best possible training regimen in marvel.

Many of the other strongmen can't boast of having years of extensive training superior to that of the Avengers.

redhotrash
Of that list, Namor, Herc, Thor, and She-Hulk are are likely better fighters as well. Thing isnt too shabby either, but yeah I'll put Colossus over him. Im not crapping on Peter here, hes better than a lot of them in durability, but yeah overall its not enough.

The MISTER
I remember an old X-man cartoon that had collossus and Juggernaut duking it out like equals and it wasn't the saturday morning series either. It was like one episode and the plot was about kitty pride. Magneto was trying to get her to join the brotherhood and Xavier the X-men. That Collossus Juggernaut fight stood out in my memory though.

Does anyone know about this rare cartoon? It must have come out in the late eighties.

Omega Vision
X-Men: Pryde of the X-Men.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Men:_Pryde_of_the_X-Men

The Nuul
Of that list, Namor, Herc, Thor, and She-Hulk are are likely better fighters as well. Thing isnt too shabby either, but yeah I'll put Colossus over him. Im not crapping on Peter here, hes better than a lot of them in durability, but yeah overall its not enough.

Colossus is a better fighter than SH.

snoopdogg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lLEJ6I6OCg

Colossus fights Juggy about 2:10 in.

The MISTER
Sweet.. I haven't seen that in about twenty years. (I've never actually owned a computer for any amount of time.) It still amazes me how easy it is to find anything at all. Thanks for that title cause that was a good representation of the X-men imo. The 90's series had crazy stuff in it like wolverine getting sentinel phobia.

redhotrash
SH beat the champion of the universe (Yeah who hasnt I guess) and trained with Gammora, Captain America, and others. Shes a pretty nasty H2H fighter.

id369
In Lobo most recent mini, he is once again ramming right through the forces of hell gunning for Lucifers Head.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.