Toughest guy Super-Skrull can beat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
My pick is Martian Manhunter due to his weakness to fire.

The MISTER
Namor would have a hard time with SSkrull

The Nuul
Originally posted by Omega Vision
My pick is Martian Manhunter due to his weakness to fire.

MM mind rapes him though before the fire happens.

WhiteWitchKing
Magneto.

The MISTER
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Magneto. Magneto would murder Super Skrull.

redhotrash
Would he be able to put Herc down if he stayed airborn?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by redhotrash
Would he be able to put Herc down if he stayed airborn?
Probably. Isn't S-S stronger than the Thing?

redhotrash
Maybe stronger than the Thing, but Herc is way stronger than Thing. Still being stuck on the ground with few ranged options hurts.

khazra
No-one whos not truly elite or higher is going to have an easy time with SS.
Sue's powers and a willingness to kill alone are pretty formiddable. Add flight, strength & most importantly durability (reed + Thing is a high blunt force durability) and he is a pretty formiddable guy.

I'd say wonderwoman. He goes invisible he spikes her (which he likes as a tactic and she happens to be weaker against).

He'd put in a good show against thor/supes/gladiator etc level opponents but he'd still ose IMO.

galactusischere
Anyone below Apocalypse will lose to him.

The MISTER
Originally posted by galactusischere
Anyone below Apocalypse will lose to him. The gray hulk beat him badly. Mocked him through the whole fight. He's below apocalypse

Colossus-Big C
didnt colossus 1 shot a Super skrull of some type?

The MISTER
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
didnt colossus 1 shot a Super skrull of some type?
There's only one super skrull right?

Konton
Originally posted by khazra
No-one whos not truly elite or higher is going to have an easy time with SS.
Sue's powers and a willingness to kill alone are pretty formiddable. Add flight, strength & most importantly durability (reed + Thing is a high blunt force durability) and he is a pretty formiddable guy.

I'd say wonderwoman. He goes invisible he spikes her (which he likes as a tactic and she happens to be weaker against).

He'd put in a good show against thor/supes/gladiator etc level opponents but he'd still ose IMO.

Diana can see invisible things. Eyes of Pallas sonnnn

The MISTER
Firelord.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by The MISTER
Magneto would murder Super Skrull.

Not really. Force bubble to the head should kill him. Mags can do iron blood thing but SS can win as well.

Badabing
Pip the troll.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.