Zeus Vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Epic

tkitna
Its been done and Zeus toyed with him.

Kris Blaze
Zeus, common.

Rage.Of.Olympus
They've fought twice. The first time Zeus wasn't out for blood or out to kill him (Although he was still trying to put Thor down.), but it's not as if Thor was blood lusted either.

The second time was when Zeus thought the Avengers and Thor betrayed Hercules. Dude was going berserk, and entered the Warrior Madness or Berserker Rage according to Thor. Thor still did surprisingly well, held his own, and was tanking his attacks despite him being weakened in terms of durability as I recall during that time period.

Is this Adult Zeus, or Kid Zeus?

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
They've fought twice. The first time Zeus wasn't out for blood or out to kill him (Although he was still trying to put Thor down.), but it's not as if Thor was blood lusted either.

The second time was when Zeus thought the Avengers and Thor betrayed Hercules. Dude was going berserk, and entered the Warrior Madness or Berserker Rage according to Thor. Thor still did surprisingly well, held his own, and was tanking his attacks despite him being weakened in terms of durability as I recall during that time period.

Is this Adult Zeus, or Kid Zeus?

Thor had lower durability, but Hela's curse also prevented him from dying.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Thor had lower durability, but Hela's curse also prevented him from dying.

True enough. He still felt pain etc. and he could be reduced to nothing more than paste and be alive, but he'd still be paste.

Impressive durability feat for Thor tanking all of that, and not being serious harmed.

Colossus-Big C
True enough. He still felt pain etc. and he could be reduced to nothing more than paste and be alive, but he'd still be paste.

Impressive durability feat for Thor tanking all of that, and not being serious harmed. actually thor was knocked out many times. and zeus was going to kill him if herc didnt stop him. and also zeus was holding back as he revived them when he killed them

Colossus-Big C
also the first time they fought thor was going all out, as he was shown struggling and doing full blast

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
actually thor was knocked out many times. and zeus was going to kill him if herc didnt stop him

Many times? I just flipped through the fight on my photobucket account, and from what I've seen he temporarily puts down Thor about once after he one shots Namor and She-Hulk.

Rage.Of.Olympus
also the first time they fought thor was going all out, as he was shown struggling and doing full blast

Where does it say he was going all out?

What? Thor struggles and that means his going all out? no expression

What do you mean a full blast?

Colossus-Big C
Where does it say he was going all out?

What? Thor struggles and that means his going all out? no expression

What do you mean a full blast? thor told zeus if he cant defeat him then hes a threat to even odin and asgard. so i think he was realing trying, while zeus was just playing

Colossus-Big C
Many times? I just flipped through the fight on my photobucket account, and from what I've seen he temporarily puts down Thor about once after he one shots Namor and She-Hulk. he was going to kill him by sending him to hades

Konton
Marvel or DC Zeus?

Colossus-Big C
M

Rage.Of.Olympus
thor told zeus if he cant defeat him then hes a threat to even odin and asgard. so i think he was realing trying, while zeus was just playing

What?

Thor said that if he was defeated, how long would it be, until Zeus lead his own armies of Olympus against Asgard while joined by the forces of Hela and her legion.

How exactly does that mean he was going all out? no expression

Thor's attacks also consisted of going physical and shooting lightning. His capable of far more.

Zeus was not playing. It clearly states on panel that Zeus rants and rages while taking it out on Thor. He was not trying to kill him according to him in the beginning of the battle, but after that Zeus was getting into it as well clearly. Hell, into the middle of the fight, Zeus seems to be more into it than Thor.

Rage.Of.Olympus
he was going to kill him by sending him to hades

How would that work?

Colossus-Big C
What?

Thor said that if he was defeated, how long would it be, until Zeus lead his own armies of Olympus against Asgard while joined by the forces of Hela and her legion.

How exactly does that mean he was going all out? no expression

Thor's attacks also consisted of going physical and shooting lightning. His capable of far more.

Zeus was not playing. It clearly states on panel that Zeus rants and rages while taking it out on Thor. He was not trying to kill him according to him in the beginning of the battle, but after that Zeus was getting into it as well clearly. Hell, into the middle of the fight, Zeus seems to be more into it than Thor. you do know all zeus was doing was distracting thor from interfearing with the trogan war war right?
but any ways your telling me
Thor=Zeus??

Rage.Of.Olympus
you do know all zeus was doing was distracting thor from interfearing with the trogan war war right?
but any ways your telling me
Thor=Zeus??

What? He wasn't trying to simply distract Thor. Thor refused to not interfere in the war, and Zeus was pissed off about it as Thor wouldn't step down. Halfway through the fight, it was more than just teaching Thor a lesson in pain etc. (In the beginning he said he wasn't willing to kill him but he would bring him close to the point he would wish for Ragnarok, so clearly even in the beginning Zeus was not taking it easy on Thor.). Zeus was legitimately trying to prove to be better than Thor. He even agreed with Thor that they would see which Storm God is better and which one would win.

When did I say that? I'm simply saying that Thor has done exceptionally well against Zeus, and has at the very least held his own, and keep on coming back. Zeus was unable to put Thor down, or do any serious damage.

It's not a bad showing at all for Zeus. Thor's tanked attacks from a blood lusted Odin, who in the previous issue (Or even in the same issue.) was wiping out Galaxies and shit in his battle with Infinity. And that's not the only time his tanked Odin's attacks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.