Lobo vs. Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BattleMage
Have these two ever went at it? If not then who would take the majority?

Bloodlust is on.

Omega Vision
Heh, as if Orion ever fights without bloodlust.
Probably Orion.

BattleMage
Hey what's up Omega V. I would love to see this fight written well. I don't know for sure but i would think that Lobo has the edge in durability.

Omega Vision
You'd think wrong. His edge is in regeneration but Orion's motherbox is none to shabby in that department either. Strength goes in Orion's favor as well. The Astro Harness is also superior (by all indications) to Lobo's bike. I agree if well written this would be awesome. Orion is one of my favorite characters and it pains me when he's written poorly. Lobo is Lobo and his power fluctuates wildly, sometimes (particularly in his own book) he's written as a Skyfather basher while other times he seems to be barely Class 100 with a glass jaw.

BattleMage
Originally posted by Omega Vision
You'd think wrong. His edge is in regeneration but Orion's motherbox is none to shabby in that department either. Strength goes in Orion's favor as well. The Astro Harness is also superior (by all indications) to Lobo's bike. I agree if well written this would be awesome. Orion is one of my favorite characters and it pains me when he's written poorly. Lobo is Lobo and his power fluctuates wildly, sometimes (particularly in his own book) he's written as a Skyfather basher while other times he seems to be barely Class 100 with a glass jaw. I must say WOW good info. thumb up

Galan007
Originally posted by BattleMage
i would think that Lobo has the edge in durability. lobo's durability has been shown ridiculously high however, its also been shown laughably low ridiculous fluctions like that = fail, imo.

now what has been kept constant over the years is lobo's unparalleled regenerative factor, which can also equate to high-end durability

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.