Spiderman vs 1 milion inteligent hulks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pulamea
Since Hulk cant stand a chance to spiderman.Spiderman can knock hulk with 1 punch i decided to add 999.999 extra hulks on team 2 to make it fair.So who wins?Spiderman vs 1 mil inteligent hulks?
I'd give 7/10 to the one milion Hulk's becaouse thei are many

BUSTER1
Originally posted by pulamea
Since Hulk cant stand a chance to spiderman.Spiderman can knock hulk with 1 punch i decided to add 999.999 extra hulks on team 2 to make it fair.So who wins?Spiderman vs 1 mil inteligent hulks?
I'd give 7/10 to the one milion Hulk's becaouse thei are many

WTF??? I mean good lord-what the hell have you been smoking??

Tha C-Master
That many hulks wouldn't really make a difference as they are all brawlers, and can't touch him at the same time. Spiderman escapes in the confusion, about all he can do.

pulamea
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
That many hulks wouldn't really make a difference as they are all brawlers, and can't touch him at the same time. Spiderman escapes in the confusion, about all he can do.
Spiderman can eventually kill a few hundred hulks before he dies.However i still the 1 milion hulks still win like 8/10 cuz they are many and they outnumber spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.