Namor/Emma Frost/Magneto/Cyke vs Iron Patriot/Ares/Daken/Havok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
confused

Who do yall think wins

My time is still, isn't returning

redhotrash
Magneto can solo team 2. Namor could possibly solo team 2.

guy222
How does Namor solo T 2 when three forces storm Asgard?

redhotrash
Well being able to fly helps. Instantly he limits his threats to Iron patriot and Havok. Namor has completely trashed Iron man before, and has the agility to avoid Havok's blast for a time. Granted he'd have his hands full with the ground team, but I'd think he could make them struggle given how weak Daken and Ares have been written recently. Would he win? No I guess he wouldnt, but he'd put them to work enough well enough that I have no question he'd win with 3 team mates.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by guy222
How does Namor solo T 2 when three forces storm Asgard?

I don't think he could solo Ares and Iron Patriot, but most of the Asgardian Gods just have a Strength Class of 30 and the ones with high level magic are the ones that don't give a rats about Asgard.

Not that it matters because Team 1 win but this is Diamond Emma right? Otherwise they'd be a telepathic smackdown on top of the physical/energy beatdown.

guy222
Diamond Emma smile

redhotrash
Diamond Emma gets BFR'ed if Iron Patriot has any sense at all. Regardless Magneto just puts this over the top. Can probably solo his own team along with theirs.

Kris Blaze
Havok takes them all down with his awesomeness and steel chin.

vansonbee
Originally posted by redhotrash
Magneto can solo team 2. Namor could possibly solo team 2. Your pushing it w/ Namor soloing...

Team 1 FTW!

Cyclop inform his teammates about his brother abilities, thus no more further power-ups.

My speculation of the outcome...

Iron Patriot was 1-shot easily by Mrs.Marvel, would be cake for Namor, who also rip trashed Iron Man before.

Magneto manipulates Daken & Iron Patriot.

Cyclop = filler, just avoid Havok stick out tongue

Diamond Emma becomes NAmor sword lol

The Nuul
1 stomps via mind rape, pounding, mags and more..

guy222
Is it a close match my friend

The Nuul
It's not, buddy.

Bouboumaster
I don't think that team 2 have the firepower to beat Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.