Inmate 152

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Indestructible
Hey everyone its been awhile but I have an announcment. My Brother, My friend, and I have made a home made batman spinoff! We will be putting it on youtube and look for it soon(INMATE 152) comment, rate, subscribe if you want! thnx

One Free Man
I will do whatever I want, including sabotage this thread. anyone else hear that the six dollar burger is going for 3 dollars at carl's jr. on sale? What a damn good deal!

WickedDynamite
Originally posted by Indestructible
Hey everyone its been awhile but I have an announcment. My Brother, My friend, and I have made a home made batman spinoff! We will be putting it on youtube and look for it soon(INMATE 152) comment, rate, subscribe if you want! thnx

Cool! Add me as a friend. Send me a pm for details.

Indestructible
Hey everyone! The movie is launched on youtube!

Bat Dude
Ok, I just watched it and I have a few comments:

-ICP in a Batman spin-off? -1

-The place doesn't really look much like Arkham, and that hurts the film. -1

-The background music doesn't fit with the scene at all. -1

-The acting isn't bad at all. It's pretty good, imo, especially the guy playing the killer. +1

-It got a lot better when the background music cut off. So much more in line with the tone of the scene. +1

-The ending was really random, and the music killed it for me. -1

Overall, while it wasn't bad by any means, it wasn't really a Batman spin-off. It felt like it's own thing. The music really killed the tone of the scenes.

Sorry if I'm being harsh...

Indestructible
Originally posted by Bat Dude
Ok, I just watched it and I have a few comments:

-ICP in a Batman spin-off? -1

-The place doesn't really look much like Arkham, and that hurts the film. -1

-The background music doesn't fit with the scene at all. -1

-The acting isn't bad at all. It's pretty good, imo, especially the guy playing the killer. +1

-It got a lot better when the background music cut off. So much more in line with the tone of the scene. +1

-The ending was really random, and the music killed it for me. -1

Overall, while it wasn't bad by any means, it wasn't really a Batman spin-off. It felt like it's own thing. The music really killed the tone of the scenes.

Sorry if I'm being harsh... '

No no thnk u for your constructed criticism man. i agree 100% about the place i mean i would have liked it to be somewhere else but it was just kind of a rushed project. Btw I am the serial killer lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.