Killer Croc vs Classic Kingpin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Who wins?

Prep-Man
Kingpin crushes him!

SoulDevourer
classic KP one bad mofo but KC still eats him

Lord Feron
Classic KP, Wasn't he able to easily shgrug off spider-man like he was a nuisance?

SoulDevourer
yeah but classic spidey dint have superstrenght erm just some dude who coud throw his spiderweb thingies

Lord Feron
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
yeah but classic spidey dint have superstrenght erm just some dude who coud throw his spiderweb thingies

naw man, he definitly had strength back in teh day, maybe not to his level today but he was able to pick up and toss dudes with one arm. I'm confident I remember that. He was much stronger than a normal person. Sorry no scan, but there a time when he tossed around KP men like nothing then when he tried to take on KP and he couldn't do jack shit.

but not that i'm thinking abut it, how is BP slashing durability? Crock got them claws and bite.

iceman24567
Spidey did have above class 10 strength back then. KingPin is stronger than Croc and probably faster unless Croc can bite some vital parts threw all that blubber Fisk wrecks him 9/10.

Parmaniac
how far back goes the term "classic"? 25 years? 30 years? 35?

SoulDevourer
classic KP stronger then KC??? huh

also hows KP gonna hurt KC?

lets see what they both got:

classic KP: superstrenght

KC: superstrenght, superdurablity & HF

no way KP gonna hurt KC. on other hand if KC slash KP then KPs screwed. KP he aint bulletproof lol

SamZED
Classic Kingpin is no stronger than current. He never had superhuman strength. He was just strong. And wasnt it established that Spider-man always held back when he fought Kingpin?

vansonbee
7/10 For Killer Croc, and yes Spiderman always held back...

Omega Vision
I would agree that the Spider-Man fights can be chocked up to Spidey holding back but KP did have super-strength. A peak human can't do some of the things KP did back in the day. Classic KP was at least Class 1.

iceman24567
classic KP stronger then KC??? huh

also hows KP gonna hurt KC?

lets see what they both got:

classic KP: superstrenght

KC: superstrenght, superdurablity & HF

no way KP gonna hurt KC. on other hand if KC slash KP then KPs screwed. KP he aint bulletproof lol What are you talking about? Kingpin can easily ko Croc's piercing durability is decent but blunt force not so much. Croc gets koed.

SamZED
Originally posted by Omega Vision
A peak human can't do some of the things KP did back in the day. And that also goes for Batman, Daredevil, Nightwing, Batgirl, Taskmaster and many many others but they're still peak humans.

valtiz
i dont know why but the thing is my mind say that killer croc should win but for some reason if i try to imagine them fighting i see king pin breaking his jaw and having a new pair of shoes

Omega Vision
Originally posted by SamZED
And that also goes for Batman, Daredevil, Nightwing, Batgirl, Taskmaster and many many others but they're still peak humans.
They usually have some bs explanation like chi to explain it though.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by iceman24567
What are you talking about? Kingpin can easily ko Croc's piercing durability is decent but blunt force not so much. Croc gets koed. yeah IF ko count as win no expression TS dint specify

10 to 1 KP get cut to pieces b4 anyway. unlike KC hes still only flesh

SoulDevourer
They usually have some bs explanation like chi to explain it though. batman dont use chi or magic or w/e. dint stop him from breakin BIG steel chains laughing out loud

Omega Vision
batman dont use chi or magic or w/e. dint stop him from breakin BIG steel chains laughing out loud
Actually Batman did use chi of some kind when he kicked a metal safe open. Remember he's studied under all kinds of Monks, Martial Artists, and Mystics including the Monks of Namba Parbat. Even if it doesn't state it you have to assume that if he performs a superhuman feat its thanks to his esoteric training and not actual superhuman physical stats.

SoulDevourer
Actually Batman did use chi of some kind when he kicked a metal safe open. Remember he's studied under all kinds of Monks, Martial Artists, and Mystics including the Monks of Namba Parbat. Even if it doesn't state it you have to assume that if he performs a superhuman feat its thanks to his esoteric training and not actual superhuman physical stats. then wut about DD & cap? they got there supestrenght feats too

Omega Vision
then wut about DD & cap? they got there supestrenght feats too
Not sure, probably just bad writing. Has Daredevil ever been trained to use chi like Iron Fist?

The Nuul
King punches Crocs head off.

Stoic
Bump

StiltmanFTW
Fisk eats Croc alive.

The Sorrow
If Batman can do it so can Fisk

pym-ftw
Fisk one-handed crushes his skull for getting sewer water on his suit

Philosophía
Killer Croc is much more powerful physically, and there's nothing that would make me believe Kingpin's superior skill would make a difference.

Golgo13
Current Croc is amped, so he wins.

ColossusGrundy
I think Kingpin is stronger, maybe more durable.. but Croc is WAY more vicious. He'll bite onto something vital to win, and Kingpin will probably be taken off guard by how quickly Croc gets violent.

For that reason only... Croc 6.5/10

Stoic
Croc would probably never get the chance to do anything Fisk used to carry a cane that he used to blast the living crap out of people. If Spider Man used to hold back against Fisk, I was fooled especially with all of the times that KP knocked him out, or nearly did.

pym-ftw
Why bump this now? Originally posted by pym-ftw
Fisk one-handed crushes his skull for getting sewer water on his suit still seems legit.

Stoic
Because I was sitting there thinking about making this thread, but then realized that it already existed. Plus I think that it would be a pretty good fight.

pym-ftw
Did croc do anything special lately?

I don't mean for it to sound like I'm being an ass, just genuinely curious.

SamZED
Fisk recently crushed a man's head, nearly ripped Black Cat's arms off and crushed a big statue with his fingers. That's current. Classic overpowered Spider-man on few occasions, Cap, Red Skull and broke a pretty big metal crane with his bare hands. Fisk will employ Croc as his new fancy briefcase.

deathslash
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Did croc do anything special lately?

I don't mean for it to sound like I'm being an ass, just genuinely curious. Other than putting up a very good fight against Nu52 Bane before Bane ripped off his Batsuit emblem and knocked Croc out ( sick that was terrible writing) and surviving getting thrown out of a skyscraper? Nothing much

JayDaDon

Check this gem of a comment laughing

Magog
Killer Croc 9/10 ...Fisk will probably get hungry enough for 1 win

JayDaDon
Lol no CLASSIC kingpin would stomp croc worse than Bane.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.