ThunderStrike vs Ms. Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
Carol Danver vs thunderstrike empty NYC.

ko, kill.

vansonbee
Which Ms. Marvel?

If Carol, does she get access to Binary enhancements?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by vansonbee
Which Ms. Marvel?

If Carol, does she get access to Binary enhancements?
no to upgrade.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
no to upgrade. Standard Ms. Marvel 6/10 smile

BruceSkywalker
which thunderstrike??

but carol ftw 6-7/10

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
which thunderstrike??

but carol ftw 6-7/10

Eric Masterson. miffed

Konton
At which power levels is TS at?

He's had times where he rivaled Thor in power, and times where even Ms. Marvel could have probably outmuscled him easy.

Wild Shadow
at his best constant showing not the crap bio's that make no sense. i feel like crying when i see power ratings that have him at 30 or 60 tons

Kris Blaze
Every single version of Masterson is stronger than Ms.Marvel, far stronger. EVEN THOR CORPS.

This is just plain insanity.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Every single version of Masterson is stronger than Ms.Marvel, far stronger. EVEN THOR CORPS.

This is just plain insanity.

i only made it b/c ppl confused me.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/ms-marvel-vs-thunderstrike/396392/#28

Wild Shadow
obvious troll sock. What the f**k?

vansonbee
Unless anyone can refute that TS is physically stronger and can KO Ms. Marvel in short period, Ms. Marvel still take it by slight majority.

I went through Might Avenger and found out, Carol was able to absorb a Trident 3 submarine missile ballistic (Nuke). Energy wise, TS got nothing on her.

Wild Shadow
what is Ms. Marvel base strength lvl? also her being able to absorb energy blast does not mean she gets the automatic win. TS can bring it to her physically with a magic amp mace to the grill.

this is a guy that helped herc face off against namor and tiger shark underwater. his strength should not be ignored here.

i think its time for thunderstrike respect thread.

Warlord
TS

Konton
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
what is Ms. Marvel base strength lvl?

Caps off around 70 class.

She is capable of reaching 100+ if she has enough energy to absorb, but it's usually only enough for short bursts of strength. ie one good punch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.