Zoom Vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Board Walker
This is Zoom blood lusted and out for the kill at the peak of his powers, however this is also Zoom at the peak of his intellectual, scientifical and deductional genius, so he is utilizing all of his intelligences, skills, and powers to their fullest in conjunction with one another to kill Thanos, erase him from existing etc.

The same stipulations apply to Thanos, he is also blood lusted, and using all of his intelligences, powers to their fullest in conjunction with one another to kill Zoom.

No IG or HOTU obviously, that would be like me saying Zoom gets the Cosmic Armor.

Alright, the battle starts on earth, and its free to go anywhere from there.

No CIS
No PIS

Tha C-Master
I knew this would come sooner or later.

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

xJLxKing
Unless Thanos uses an attack covering every edge of the battlefield, I don't see how Thanos will win. He is just too slow.

Going by feats, Thanos wins though

khazra
Thanos destroys the planet if he gets frustrated not being able to hit him. Or mindrapes him.

Zoom cant hurt him, ever.

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Unless Thanos uses an attack covering every edge of the battlefield, I don't see how Thanos will win. He is just too slow.

Going by feats, Thanos wins though Foreblock, shields, tk to ward him off, more durable, more powerful, and mindrape.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by khazra
Thanos destroys the planet if he gets frustrated not being able to hit him. Or mindrapes him.

Zoom cant hurt him, ever.
He has never done that, nor will he do it at the start of the fight. And I also think that the fight will end rather fast. If Thanos wins, he will most likely doing it right a way with a blast Zoom might not dodge, or Zoom that keeps punching Thanos. He'll take a lot but will go down eventually

quanchi112
He has never done that, nor will he do it at the start of the fight. And I also think that the fight will end rather fast. If Thanos wins, he will most likely doing it right a way with a blast Zoom might not dodge, or Zoom that keeps punching Thanos. He'll take a lot but will go down eventually He has never done what?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by quanchi112
He has never done what? Blow up a planet at the start of the fight

quanchi112
Blow up a planet at the start of the fight Even though he's bloodlusted and at his weakest his battle with Drax blew a planet in half he can't do so despite weaker characters like the Surfer having it within their ability to do so?

Ambient
Thanos stomps him..

xJLxKing
Even though he's bloodlusted and at his weakest his battle with Drax blew a planet in half he can't do so despite weaker characters like the Surfer having it within their ability to do so?
No, I am saying Thanos won't blow up the planet at the start of the fight, and in my opinion, the start is what ends the fight for either one of them

quanchi112
No, I am saying Thanos won't blow up the planet at the start of the fight, and in my opinion, the start is what ends the fight for either one of them Even though he let Champion blow up a planet to defeat himself?

The guy's always thinking. His mind is what makes him so dangerous. Zoom is completely outclassed here.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I knew this would come sooner or later.

laughing out loud

xJLxKing
Even though he let Champion blow up a planet to defeat himself?

The guy's always thinking. His mind is what makes him so dangerous. Zoom is completely outclassed here.
That's irrelevant.

Board Walker
CIS and PIS is off, I stated in the original post, from the moment the battle begins they are both going to utilize all of their intelligences, powers, and skills to as quickly and effectively eliminate the opponent as possible.

Also for those who say Zoom is not durable...he has taken IMPs from wally before, in fact thats where the first Wally Flash IMP was used upon, Zoom.

Secondly, for those saying Zoom can not hurt thanos....Punches, kicks, and attacks that hit harder and stronger then a sun amplified Superman, at faster then Wally IMP speeds, wont hurt thanos?

As for Thanos using TK, or force blocks of Zoom, has it ever actually been showing such things can even effect Zoom when he doesn't want it to effect him (as in purposely losing so wally or another hero can learn a life and moral lesson to make them a better hero)? Zoom is separated from the main time line and has full control over anything that is within his "bubble of reality".

So any telepathic attacks, or any attacks made against him in general, he would see them and perceive them as being as slow as he wants or as fast as he wants to be in comparison with them. So how a TP attack or anything would ever actually touch him or effect him is what I am asking.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Board Walker
CIS and PIS is off, I stated in the original post, from the moment the battle begins they are both going to utilize all of their intelligences, powers, and skills to as quickly and effectively eliminate the opponent as possible.

Also for those who say Zoom is not durable...he has taken IMPs from wally before, in fact thats where the first Wally Flash IMP was used upon, Zoom.

Secondly, for those saying Zoom can not hurt thanos....Punches, kicks, and attacks that hit harder and stronger then a sun amplified Superman, at faster then Wally IMP speeds, wont hurt thanos?

As for Thanos using TK, or force blocks of Zoom, has it ever actually been showing such things can even effect Zoom when he doesn't want it to effect him (as in purposely losing so wally or another hero can learn a life and moral lesson to make them a better hero)? Zoom is separated from the main time line and has full control over anything that is within his "bubble of reality".

So any telepathic attacks, or any attacks made against him in general, he would see them and perceive them as being as slow as he wants or as fast as he wants to be in comparison with them. So how a TP attack or anything would ever actually touch him or effect him is what I am asking.
It's not stronger then Sun dipped SUperman

Board Walker
It's not stronger then Sun dipped SUperman

Was not wonderwoman who was hit by a sun amped superman prior to her encounter and physical betterment by zoom, comment afterward and say that Zoom hits harder then superman ever has?

xJLxKing
Was not wonderwoman who was hit by a sun amped superman prior to her encounter and physical betterment by zoom, comment afterward and say that Zoom hits harder then superman ever has?
And how do you know she was specifically comparing it to that scenario?

quanchi112
That's irrelevant. How is it irrelevant? Have you ever read a comic with Thanos in it?

Kris Blaze
Why is nobody defending Zoom here?

If he can beat Surfer, Thor, Superman or any of the Green Lanterns simply because he is too fast for them to react, and because he hits harder than Superman, how can Thanos win? Zoom can travel time freely, so any attack Thanos comes up with can be reversed by simply hopping back in time. With free control over his own time-frame, how the hell would this fight move beyond the first nanosecond? Zoom could simply stay there and unleash on Thanos.

Board Walker
And how do you know she was specifically comparing it to that scenario?

Well, she was hit prior to that event by a sun amplified superman, she was then hit by Zoom, and she comments that he hits harder then superman has.

Being that she knows how hard superman has hit and to what extent he can, as she has been hit by him, her comparison could be held as valid.

It is all a matter of how you perceive it really.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Kris Blaze

If he can beat Surfer, Thor, Superman or any of the Green Lanterns simply because he is too fast for them to react, and because he hits harder than Superman, how can Thanos win? Zoom can travel time freely, so any attack Thanos comes up with can be reversed by simply hopping back in time. With free control over his own time-frame, how the hell would this fight move beyond the first nanosecond? Zoom could simply stay there and unleash on Thanos.

I indirectly have been, but mostly because no one else has.

quanchi112
Well, she was hit prior to that event by a sun amplified superman, she was then hit by Zoom, and she comments that he hits harder then superman has.

Being that she knows how hard superman has hit and to what extent he can, as she has been hit by him, her comparison could be held as valid.

It is all a matter of how you perceive it really. Do you really think the writer had that in mind when he wrote the scene?

xJLxKing
How is it irrelevant? Have you ever read a comic with Thanos in it?
facepalm
I ask you and I quote

and you respond...

Very nice thumb up

Tha C-Master

If he can beat Surfer, Thor, Superman or any of the Green Lanterns simply because he is too fast for them to react, and because he hits harder than Superman, how can Thanos win? Zoom can travel time freely, so any attack Thanos comes up with can be reversed by simply hopping back in time. With free control over his own time-frame, how the hell would this fight move beyond the first nanosecond? Zoom could simply stay there and unleash on Thanos. It seems there are some defending him, but I guess if you put Darkseid against Zoom, people would say Darkseid automatically. People see Darkseid and Thanos comparable, so...

quanchi112
facepalm
I ask you and I quote

and you respond...

Very nice thumb up He has shown the power to far eclipse the Surfer's power and cis and pis is off. They have free range of their powers here. Reread the opening thread parameters.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
It seems there are some defending him, but I guess if you put Darkseid against Zoom, people would say Darkseid automatically. People see Darkseid and Thanos comparable, so...

you'd think that, but...

Tha C-Master
Yea, it depends on the incarnation, but on the forum people say they are similar.

Nihilist
Thanos wins.

Zoom doesnt have the power to put Thanos down in the end.

Zeuodin
Split. who ever hits first and the most.

xJLxKing
He has shown the power to far eclipse the Surfer's power and cis and pis is off. They have free range of their powers here. Reread the opening thread parameters.
Except, you are changing your entire statement.

Batman-Prime
*looksifQuanishere* Zoom wins more often then not *runsforhislife*

bunny

Zeuodin
Zoom is beyond herald level. It takes High end heralds Like Flash several Amps to just keep up. He hits harder than Amped Superman and he can take Imps. martians get ko'd with just one.

quanchi112
Except, you are changing your entire statement. No, you just don't understand what the thread parameters are. Originally posted by Batman-Prime
*looksifQuanishere* Zoom wins more often then not *runsforhislife*

bunny How does he get past his shields?

xJLxKing
How does he get past his shields?
He hit him before, they activate, or breaks through them evil face

quanchi112
He hit him before, they activate, or breaks through them evil face It taxed Galactus. I don't see Zoom getting through them before Thanos can't place him in force block.

xJLxKing
It taxed Galactus. I don't see Zoom getting through them before Thanos can't place him in force block.
Good luck with that. with PIS and CIS off, Zoom can hit while time is still for Thanos. He will have a great amount of time.

Also, it's funny how you ignored the other part of my post.

Nihilist
Doesnt matter if Thanos does or doesnt get his shields up, Zoom aint simply punching Thanos into defeat.

quanchi112
Good luck with that. with PIS and CIS off, Zoom can hit while time is still for Thanos. He will have a great amount of time.

Also, it's funny how you ignored the other part of my post. Even if he does he can't beat Thanos. Zoom has nowhere near the power of Odin and he failed to even ko him.

xJLxKing
Even if he does he can't beat Thanos. Zoom has nowhere near the power of Odin and he failed to even ko him.
SO even with punches stronger then Superman's/Thor, you are saying a million of them wont beat him?

Why not? You believe that Thanos can and 2000 hits that are stronger then Thor's

quanchi112
SO even with punches stronger then Superman's/Thor, you are saying a million of them wont beat him?

Why not? You believe that Thanos can and 2000 hits that are stronger then Thor's He isn't hitting Thanos a million times so please quite being ridiculous.

He won't be getting hit 2,000 times and can force block him whenever he wants.

-Pr-
He isn't hitting Thanos a million times so please quite being ridiculous.

zoom was blitzing wally. WALLY.

is thanos that fast?

quanchi112
Originally posted by -Pr-
zoom was blitzing wally. WALLY.

is thanos that fast? He doesn't have to be. He's durable enough to weather any storm, put up shields, negate him with tk and forceblock him.

Merlyn
SO even with punches stronger then Superman's/Thor, you are saying a million of them wont beat him? Thanos certainly could not endure a million (and beyond) superman level punches dealt out in the first picosecond of the battle. In my opinion anyone who says or thinks otherwise is a blatant fanboy wanking the shit out of Thanos.

xJLxKing
He isn't hitting Thanos a million times so please quite being ridiculous.

WTF is the matter with you? HE WAS BLITZING WALLY!!! He was blocking WALLY'S BLITZ with ONE hand EFFORTLESSLY

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Merlyn
Thanos certainly could not endure a million (and beyond) superman level punches dealt out in the first picosecond of the battle. In my opinion anyone who says or thinks otherwise is a blatant fanboy wanking the shit out of Thanos.
Exactly. It also Ironic that it's the only two true fanboys...Quan and his buddy

Nihilist

Why not? You believe that Thanos can and 2000 hits that are stronger then Thor's peolpe saying he hits harder than Superman is lip service,Show me Zoom beating down someone with Thanos lvl durability with 2000 superman lvl punches, all it takes is one omni blast and its the end for Zoom.

-Pr-
He doesn't have to be. He's durable enough to weather any storm, put up shields, negate him with tk and forceblock him.

he's durable enough to withstand a blitz of superman level punches with no damage whatsoever.

seriously?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Nihilist
peolpe saying he hits harder than Superman is lip service,Show me Zoom beating down someone with Thanos lvl durability with 2000 superman lvl punches, all it takes is one omni blast and its the end for Zoom.
...read the rules of the battle!

Batman-Prime
By KMC rules and the stipulations of this thread (no CIS PIS) it's hard, if not impossible, to beat Zoom without good timecontrol or prep.

Merlyn
peolpe saying he hits harder than Superman is lip service,Show me Zoom beating down someone with Thanos lvl durability with 2000 superman lvl punches, all it takes is one omni blast and its the end for Zoom. What the f**k?

Dude, he was smacking Dianna all over the world with Superman level punches. What's wrong with this forum?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
By KMC rules and the stipulations of this thread (no CIS PIS) it's hard, if not impossible, to beat Zoom without good timecontrol or prep.
yes

xJLxKing
What the f**k?

Dude, he was smacking Dianna all over the world with Superman level punches. What's with this forum?
That's Quan's Buddy

quanchi112
Thanos certainly could not endure a million (and beyond) superman level punches dealt out in the first picosecond of the battle. In my opinion anyone who says or thinks otherwise is a blatant fanboy wanking the shit out of Thanos. False. Show me Zoom hitting anyone a million times in a picosecond.

WTF is the matter with you? HE WAS BLITZING WALLY!!! He was blocking WALLY'S BLITZ with ONE hand EFFORTLESSLY He also got caught by WW's lasso.Originally posted by -Pr-
he's durable enough to withstand a blitz of superman level punches with no damage whatsoever.

seriously? I never said he wouldn't take any damage just nowhere near enough to beat Thanos.

Nihilist
...read the rules of the battle! Rules you say, both sides getting knowledge of of each other, so Thanos knowing that Zoom is freaking fast and wont take steps against that..

Merlyn
False. Show me Zoom hitting anyone a million times in a picosecond. Such a scan exists in Zoom's respect thread.

He punched Power Girl a million(+) times before he finished one of HIS sentences.

xJLxKing
Look what he did to Powergirl and that's with CIS and PIS lmao

PIS, and I think he let that happen

So I guess 20000 punches in the face wont knock Thanos out

Nihilist
What the f**k?

Dude, he was smacking Dianna all over the world with Superman level punches. What's wrong with this forum? Yeah Dianna, who is far below Thanos in terms of power and durability.Originally posted by xJLxKing
That's Quan's Buddy You like too run your mouth dont you, then cry when someone says something against any DC charater.

xJLxKing
Rules you say, both sides getting knowledge of of each other, so Thanos knowing that Zoom is freaking fast and wont take steps against that..
And Zoom can move when time is still. That's how fast it is. Wally is nothing to him. You act as if Thanos has comparable speed. He has $H!T

Merlyn

He also got caught by WW's lasso. And got right out of it

xJLxKing
You like too run your mouth dont you, then cry when someone says something against any DC charater.
Example please or do you just love lying??

quanchi112
What the f**k?

Dude, he was smacking Dianna all over the world with Superman level punches. What's wrong with this forum? Supes smacked Orion all over the world before. Orion smacked Superman all over the world. You'll have to do better than that.

That's Quan's Buddy He's quoting nihilist not me. LOL.Originally posted by Merlyn
And got right out of it He won't be getting out of force block.

Nihilist
And Zoom can move when time is still. That's how fast it is. Wally is nothing to him. You act as if Thanos has comparable speed. He has $H!T You use the fact Zoom goes all out straight away using everything he has, yet b*tch when its suggested Thanos would start with his shields up, knowing basic knowledge of Zoom power.

quanchi112
Such a scan exists in Zoom's respect thread.

He punched Power Girl a million(+) times before he finished one of HIS sentences. Post the scan.Originally posted by xJLxKing
Look what he did to Powergirl and that's with CIS and PIS lmao

PIS, and I think he let that happen

So I guess 20000 punches in the face wont knock Thanos out Scan?

It's an example of someone hitting him. Forceblock is an easy win for Thanos.

I don't see him hitting him 20,000 times.

Nihilist
Example please or do you just love lying?? Everytime someone says any character wins who you dont agree with, its always MarveL wanking fanboy this or only certain fanboy would ever think he has a chance.You act like you are some kind of authority figure now you have been on here a while.

xJLxKing
You use the fact Zoom goes all out straight away using everything he has, yet b*tch when its suggested Thanos would start with his shields up, knowing basic knowledge of Zoom power.
What are you talking about??
The fight start with like it always would, except they are out for the kill, no CIS, or PIS to hold them back. Zoom can always(he doesn't need to accelerate, he has time) move faster then Thanos can even think. Thanos would be able to even realize what happened to him.

Seriously, Zoom is TOO fast for wally, and you believe Thanos is fast enough to react. Get that BS out of here

Zeuodin
You use the fact Zoom goes all out straight away using everything he has, yet b*tch when its suggested Thanos would start with his shields up, knowing basic knowledge of Zoom power.
He wouldn't. Zoom fights characters at just above their peak to make them better. He wouldn't fight Thanos like that and Thanos doesn't start off using shields. even if he did, what makes his shields stronger than his durability?

Nihilist
The fight start with like it always would, except they are out for the kill, no CIS, or PIS to hold them back. Zoom can always(he doesn't need to accelerate, he has time) move faster then Thanos can even think. Thanos would be able to even realize what happened to him.

Seriously, Zoom is TOO fast for wally, and you believe Thanos is fast enough to react. Get that BS out of here You just dont get it, he would start with his shield up(no pis no cis), and no one has shown any proof of Zoom actualy putting someone down who is Thanos lvl in terms of power and durability.

quanchi112

Seriously, Zoom is TOO fast for wally, and you believe Thanos is fast enough to react. Get that BS out of here Why doesn't he start with his shields up?

Originally posted by Zeuodin
He wouldn't. Zoom fights characters at just above their peak to make them better. He wouldn't fight Thanos like that and Thanos doesn't start off using shields. even if he did, what makes his shields stronger than his durability? The fact Galactus exerted himself to breach them.

xJLxKing
Post the scan. Scan?

It's an example of someone hitting him. Forceblock is an easy win for Thanos.

I don't see him hitting him 20,000 times.
http://img68.imageshack.us/i/z4qf0.jpg/
http://img68.imageshack.us/i/z5su0.jpg/
http://img68.imageshack.us/i/z6zs5.jpg/

with one hand, and not even trying.

http://img62.imageshack.us/i/z14dz0.jpg/
harder then Superman

http://img185.imageshack.us/i/zoompunch1qv3.jpg/
Not 20000, but a FEW MILLION LFMAO

xJLxKing
You just dont get it, he would start with his shield up(no pis no cis), and no one has shown any proof of Zoom actualy putting someone down who is Thanos lvl in terms of power and durability.
So you believe his shield can sustain 20000 punches stronger then Superman??

why should he?

Nihilist

Yeah, and its said he can hit harder than Superman, not that every punch he throws is harder than Supermans, otherwise most people he blitzed would end up as paste on the floor.

Zeuodin
Yeah, and its said he can hit harder than Superman, not that every punch he throws is harder than Supermans, otherwise most people he blitzed would end up as paste on the floor. He never fights to the optimum of the person. Only just above them. He doesn't really kill heroes. He thinks of himself as a hero. He would hit Thanos with his strongest punches billions of times because Thanos is a villain and he would want to better Thanos.

Nihilist
He never fights to the optimum of the person. Only just above them. He doesn't really kill heroes. He thinks of himself as a hero. He would hit Thanos with his strongest punches billions of times because Thanos is a villain and he would want to better Thanos. So you have proof of him doing that and actualy putting down someone of Thanos lvl.

xJLxKing
Yeah, and its said he can hit harder than Superman, not that every punch he throws is harder than Supermans, otherwise most people he blitzed would end up as paste on the floor.
PIS and CIS OFF

quanchi112

harder then Superman

Not 20000, but a FEW MILLION LFMAO The flashes were confused about his speed in general and were perplexed as to why there strategy was not working.

I still don't think he does.

Yes, he didn't even defeat her with these strikes yet somehow he is beating Thanos yet he is talking and why can't Thanos erect a shield?

LOL.

Thanos stomps.Originally posted by xJLxKing

why should he? Powergirl seemed to so why not?

quanchi112
PIS and CIS OFF How does he avoid forceblock?

Zeuodin
So you have proof of him doing that and actualy putting down someone of Thanos lvl. Do you have proof that Thanos can fight someone with Zoom's power set? No. It's comics. And a debate forum.

Nihilist
PIS and CIS OFF Exactly, so why doesnt Thanos start with a shield or energy field up.

Zeuodin
Exactly, so why doesnt Thanos start with a shield or energy field up.
CIS is character induced Stupidity. This doesn't mean that he won't be in character. Or we'd just be arguing power sets. His shield wouldn't afford him total protection like it did galactus. Those were ship shields.

quanchi112
Do you have proof that Thanos can fight someone with Zoom's power set? No. It's comics. And a debate forum. Tk, shields.

Nihilist
Do you have proof that Thanos can fight someone with Zoom's power set? No. It's comics. And a debate forum. All Thanos has to do is with stand his punches(which he can) and fire a omni blast.

Nihilist
CIS is character induced Stupidity. This doesn't mean that he won't be in character. Or we'd just be arguing power sets. His shield wouldn't afford him total protection like it did galactus. Those were ship shields. He has personal shields and energy fields.

Zeuodin
All Thanos has to do is with stand his punches(which he can) and fire a omni blast.
I don't think Thanos can. Gamora was able to make Thanos bleed. What would Zoom do punching Thanos Millions or billions of time at plus Superman level strength before Thanos can react?

Batman-Prime
CIS off, PIS off. It's not that hard to read. Thanos is nothing more then a blody spot on Zooms Gloves. smile

quanchi112
I don't think Thanos can. Gamora was able to make Thanos bleed. What would Zoom do punching Thanos Millions or billions of time at plus Superman level strength before Thanos can react? Thanos didn't pull out all the stops there and was only feigning weakness.

xJLxKing
He has personal shields and energy fields.
Which is not affected by PIS or CIS

Lord Feron

harder then Superman

Not 20000, but a FEW MILLION LFMAO

is this really the evidence people are using to think Zoom can take out Thanos? confused

Nihilist
I don't think Thanos can. Gamora was able to make Thanos bleed. What would Zoom do punching Thanos Millions or billions of time at plus Superman level strength before Thanos can react? They was sparring thats all, Gamora didnt make him bleed at all, al she did was make some spit come out of his mouth, and with a omni blast him killed Adam Warlock and koed the Thing when Thing punched him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lord Feron
is this really the evidence people are using to think Zoom can take out Thanos? confused Not taking out powergirl with a million punches and being a complete surprise to the flashes is I think it.

Zeuodin
They was sparring thats all, Gamora didnt make him bleed at all, al she did was make some spit come out of his mouth, and with a omni blast him killed Adam Warlock and koed the Thing when Thing punched him. Them sparring doesn't change his durability.

Nihilist
Which is not affected by PIS or CIS Of course it is ,him not starting with them up is cis as he has basic knowledge of Zooms ability, seeing as he has fought with his shields up before.

quanchi112
Them sparring doesn't change his durability. He wasn't critically injured and it also doesn't take into account a bloodlusted Thanos out to kill.

Lord Feron
I don't think Thanos can. Gamora was able to make Thanos bleed. What would Zoom do punching Thanos Millions or billions of time at plus Superman level strength before Thanos can react?

20,000 to a million to a billion..... anyway love taps aint going to put down someone with Thanos level durability. Hell if the punches was even close to what you syaing he can do at the level you say he can do, powergirl should have been a stain on the floor.

xJLxKing
is this really the evidence people are using to think Zoom can take out Thanos? confused
Why not? It ridiculous to deny it.
Punching harder then Superman? CHECK!
Punching a few million in seconds? CHECK!
Moving faster then Wally? Check!!
Able to fighting in the ticks of a second where time doesn't move? DOUBLE CHECK!!

xJLxKing
20,000 to a million to a billion..... anyway love taps aint going to put down someone with Thanos level durability. Hell if the punches was even close to what you syaing he can do at the level you say he can do, powergirl should have been a stain on the floor.
He didn't need to, it's called PIS and CIS! Though, this fight is without it!

Zeuodin
Zoom doesn't kill heroes. did you miss that part of my post? You see what he did to dmg? He only does what he thinks will make the hero better. Or he could have kicked off Wonder Woman's head instead of kicking her around the globe. Remember when he beat up the amazon? She was only human. He didn't kill her. learnt he character.

xJLxKing
Of course it is ,him not starting with them up is cis as he has basic knowledge of Zooms ability, seeing as he has fought with his shields up before.
That doesn't mean he gets PREP! Ask a mod and don't be posting your own rule!

Nihilist
Them sparring doesn't change his durability. She hit him with a nerve shot, which he faked( which Gamora also stated), he took 2 shots from the Magus who had 5 infinity gems and wasnt even harmed.

Nihilist
That doesn't mean he gets PREP! Ask a mod and don't be posting your own rule! LOL it not prep.

Zeuodin
She hit him with a nerve shot, which he faked( which Gamora also stated), he took 2 shots from the Magus who had 5 infinity gems and wasnt even harmed. So Odin>>>The Magus with 5 gems? Because Odin sure as hell harmed Thanos. Never mind. I see where this is heading. Another one on ignore.

quanchi112
Why not? It ridiculous to deny it.
Punching harder then Superman? CHECK!
Punching a few million in seconds? CHECK!
Moving faster then Wally? Check!!
Able to fighting in the ticks of a second where time doesn't move? DOUBLE CHECK!! He still didn't put down Powergril with these punches and she didn't go sailing across the planet. To punch harder than Superman it seems he can't do so a million times or so like the powergirl punches.

That doesn't mean he gets PREP! Ask a mod and don't be posting your own rule! How is that prep?

quanchi112
So Odin>>>The Magus with 5 gems? Because Odin sure as hell harmed Thanos. Never mind. I see where this is heading. Another one on ignore. Odin had an entire fight to do so and Thanos still wasn't put down.

Nihilist
So Odin>>>The Magus with 5 gems? Because Odin sure as hell harmed Thanos. Never mind. I see where this is heading. Another one on ignore. Never said that at all, Magus only hit Thanos quickly twice, Odin fought Thanos for a long while with energy attacks.

And if you cant handle the on panel evidence dont blame me, so run along now.

BattleMage
Thanos ftw

Merlyn
LOL @ the Thanos wanking on this forum. Idiots, I say.

Nihilist
LOL @ the Thanos hating/constant DC wanking on this forum. Idiots, I say.
thumb up

xJLxKing
There are only a few, but you have no idea the lengths they would go to just to defend Thanos. It's rather stupid considering most of them are people over 25 years of age.

Merlyn
Why even debate with them then? Things obviously go nowhere.

Omega Vision
thumb up
no thumb down

Nihilist
There are only a few, but you have no idea the lengths they would go to just to defend Thanos. It's rather stupid considering most of them are people over 25 years of age. Thats funny coming from you, when Kris and ODG have destroyed your argument in the SC VS AW thread and you still kept defending the SC.

xJLxKing
I am not. I go to a point and when I realized they are just looking for stupid reasoning and stuff then I usually stop. For example, using the Thanos can tanks millions of Superman hits laughing out loud

xJLxKing
Thats funny coming from you, when Kris and ODG have destroyed your argument in the SC VS AW thread and you still kept defending the SC.
Funny, it was no where near settled.

Merlyn
Thats funny coming from you, when Kris and ODG have destroyed your argument in the SC VS AW thread and you still kept defending the SC. You're deflecting. That REALLY shows your immaturity level. thumb down

Nihilist
I am not. I go to a point and when I realized they are just looking for stupid reasoning and stuff then I usually stop. For example, using the Thanos can tanks millions of Superman hits laughing out loud LMFAO if you think Zooms punches from the scans were all at least Superman lvl punches all millions of them.

Nihilist
Why even debate with them then? Things obviously go nowhere. I am deflecting you say..Originally posted by Merlyn

Merlyn
LMFAO if you think Zooms punches from the scans were all at least Superman lvl punches all millions of them. In a PIS/CIS free battle, it's obviously something Zoom CAN do.

xJLxKing
LMFAO if you think Zooms punches from the scans were all at least Superman lvl punches all millions of them.
Again, this is without PIS and CIS,

Nihilist
Funny, it was no where near settled. Only because of the lengths you go to defend DC characters.

Merlyn
I am deflecting you say.. Except that comment isn't an example of deflecting at all. none

Omega Vision
Only because of the lengths you go to defend DC characters.
People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw Thanos-shaped stones.

Kris Blaze
Clearly, Zoom does not always hit as hard as Superman. The strength of his punches usually vary on the people he's fighting. If he hit Power Girl a million times with superman level punches, she'd be dead.

Zoom does not kill people.

xJLxKing
Clearly, Zoom does not always hit as hard as Superman. The strength of his punches usually vary on the people he's fighting. If he hit Power Girl a million times with superman level punches, she'd be dead.

Zoom does not kill people.
This is PIS and CIS OFF

Juntai
thumb up Yep. This forum is entirely pro DC. That's why if you count all the names of all the Marvel characters in threads just on the front page, not including threads with no characters listed, or counting the Corp vs Annihilation thread, the Marvel characters in threads outnumber DC something like 80-25, roughly. And this isn't something unique to today. You can count any random day and it'll be numbers similar.
Or maybe look around threads at people's sigs and see what characters people like a lot. I got money you find more Marvel ones.
If you wanted a forum more Marvel slanted than this one, go hang on Marvel's forums.

Nihilist
In a PIS/CIS free battle, it's obviously something Zoom CAN do. Originally posted by xJLxKing
Again, this is without PIS and CIS,

So we are back round to the same argument, Zooms uses his powerset to the fullest, yet Thanos cant..seems like bias to me.

Omega Vision
Yeah its clear that the punches he laid on Power Girl weren't his strongest, not even close. Couldn't Zoom perform and IMP like Flash?

Merlyn

Zoom does not kill people. Originally posted by Board Walker
This is Zoom blood lusted and out for the kill at the peak of his powers, however this is also Zoom at the peak of his intellectual, scientifical and deductional genius, so he is utilizing all of his intelligences, skills, and powers to their fullest in conjunction with one another to kill Thanos, erase him from existing etc..

No CIS
No PIS Comprende?

Kris Blaze
Comprende?

Wow, of no relevance to my post.

Clearing up things for those who claim that Batman, Powergirl and the like should be dead.

Nihilist
Except that comment isn't an example of deflecting at all. none When you ran out of proof for your argument, you posted that.Originally posted by Omega Vision
People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw Thanos-shaped stones. XJLXKING brought up that line of reasoning, i was just showing him how bullshit it is.Originally posted by Juntai
Yep. This forum is entirely pro DC. That's why if you count all the names of all the Marvel characters in threads just on the front page, not including threads with no characters listed, or counting the Corp vs Annihilation thread, the Marvel characters in threads outnumber DC something like 80-25, roughly. And this isn't something unique to today. You can count any random day and it'll be numbers similar.
Or maybe look around threads at people's sigs and see what characters people like a lot. I got money you find more Marvel ones.
If you wanted a forum more Marvel slanted than this one, go hang on Marvel's forums. Never said anything about wanting a entire based marvel forum, its just when peolpe cry about guys defending Marvel characters all the time, when the exact same thing happens for DC characters.

xJLxKing
So we are back round to the same argument, Zooms uses his powerset to the fullest, yet Thanos cant..seems like bias to me.
Which is what? What can he do when Zoom will move at the speed where TIME STANDS STILL FOR EVERYONE

Merlyn
Wow, of no relevance to my post.

Clearing up things for those who claim that Batman, Powergirl and the like should be dead. The fact that Zoom doesn't always hit to his max should be more than clear to any logical human being.

But the above isn't relevant to this thread at all. Here Zoom WILL be utilizing his abilities to their max. Bub-bye Thanos.

Nihilist
Which is what? What can he do when Zoom will move at the speed where TIME STANDS STILL FOR EVERYONE Starting with his shield s up, as part of his power set aiding him from the start.

Merlyn
When you ran out of proof for your argument, you posted that. I didn't run out of anything. I simply realized that it is superfluous to debate with people like yourself. smile

Omega Vision
When you ran out of proof for your argument, you posted that. XJLXKING brought up that line of reasoning, i was just showing him how bullshit it is. Never said anything about wanting a entire based marvel forum, its just when peolpe cry about guys defending Marvel characters all the time, when the exact same thing happens for DC characters.
Marvel has a larger fanbase, as such it would be expected that more people on here would be Marvel fans but the DC fans would be more vocal.

Nihilist
I didn't run out of anything. I simply realized that it is superfluous to debate with people like yourself. smile Yup like i thought you have nothing to show again.

Merlyn
Look at my previous posts. smile

Nihilist
Look at my previous posts. smile I did and...Originally posted by Nihilist
Yup like i thought you have nothing to show again.

Kris Blaze
The fact that Zoom doesn't always hit to his max should be more than clear to any logical human being.

But the above isn't relevant to this thread at all. Here Zoom WILL be utilizing his abilities to their max. Bub-bye Thanos.
It's highly relevant, because some people apparently have a hard time understanding that.

Far more relevant than you trying to tell me something I already know.

shokosugi
Zoom wins 6/10

Merlyn
It's highly relevant, because some people apparently have a hard time understanding that.

Far more relevant than you trying to tell me something I already know. Zoom not using his abilities to their max all the time is not at all relevant to this particular thread. That's all I was saying.

xJLxKing
Starting with his shield s up, as part of his power set aiding him from the start.
Again! Even if he has his shield up, Zoom can move while time is Frozen. He moved to fast (using time) to the point where time was standing still. With PIS and CIS off, he can use the same tactic. Meaning, when the fight start he blitz Thanos who will be frozen in time. For thanos time will be moving normal, but to Zoom the tick of a second never ends meaning he has ALL the TIME IN THE WORLD to pound on Thanos!!! GET IT??????????

leonidas
thanos.

Naija boy
Originally posted by leonidas
thanos.

Kris Blaze
Zoom not using his abilities to their max all the time is not at all relevant to this particular thread. That's all I was saying.
It is relevant when people think he does not do it because he can not no expression

Merlyn
It is relevant when people think he does not do it because he can not no expression Right. It isn't that he can't do it, its that he chooses not to most of the time.

Zoom enjoys playing the role of teacher. And students listen better when they aren't dead lol.

Kris Blaze
Right. It isn't that he can't do it, its that he chooses not to most of the time.

Zoom enjoys playing the role of teacher. And students listen better when they aren't dead lol.

Yes, like I said in the post which you claimed to be irrelevant.

Merlyn
Calm down, buddy. That's simply not how I interpreted your post.

Simple miscommunication. smile

Galan007
z.

quanchi112
Again! Even if he has his shield up, Zoom can move while time is Frozen. He moved to fast (using time) to the point where time was standing still. With PIS and CIS off, he can use the same tactic. Meaning, when the fight start he blitz Thanos who will be frozen in time. For thanos time will be moving normal, but to Zoom the tick of a second never ends meaning he has ALL the TIME IN THE WORLD to pound on Thanos!!! GET IT?????????? Forceblock. The guy was hardpressed to put Powergirl down.

LOL @ the Thanos wanking on this forum. Idiots, I say. You seem upset just because Zoom gets annihilated here with Thanos fighting at his best.Originally posted by xJLxKing
There are only a few, but you have no idea the lengths they would go to just to defend Thanos. It's rather stupid considering most of them are people over 25 years of age. What does age have to do with anything? Stick to the topic and not the personal attacks please.Originally posted by xJLxKing
I am not. I go to a point and when I realized they are just looking for stupid reasoning and stuff then I usually stop. For example, using the Thanos can tanks millions of Superman hits laughing out loud powergirl did. She wasn't hit across the planet so it's obvious from her standing there they were nowhere near superman level.Originally posted by Nihilist
Only because of the lengths you go to defend DC characters. He doesn't read marvel.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>