Doctor Who Reincarnated

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Miguelohara563
This is a fan fic following an alternate version of the ninth Doctor and his companion Val. I'm working on series one, and have episode two completed.

If you wish to write an episode, please contact me via PM. All spaces marked {?} have not been created yet.

Series One Episode List

Born In Blood
From Hell
{?}
Homecoming
The Sontaran Storm
{?}
{?}
Blue Moon
Snowglobe 7
Masters Of War
Christmas Special: Doctor Who and the Daleks

Miguelohara563
Nobody's interested?

REXXXX
You might find that the GenFic is a fairly quiet section. Feel free to get posting, though!

Jedireaper
I might chip in an help.

Miguelohara563
@ Jedireaper: I've changed it a bit........no offence, but I'm kind of assuming you won't respond to this.

Miguelohara563
NEW HEADER

This is a series based on the adventures of a new Doctor and his companion, Ellen.
I have written several episodes for the series, but I would like somebody to write the other episodes, just like in the real series. All those marked "-" are free to write, PM me if you're interested in writing

Series 1 Episode Guide

Episode 1: Apollo 23 by Miguel (Complete, Page 1)
The Doctor: conspiracy, legend or truth? Ellen Quantico meets a strange man who can change his appearance, and learns that the Doctor is far more than a myth.

Episode 2: Knights Of The Nine(complete, page 3) by Miguel
The Doctor and Ellen arrive in post-WWI Sheffield: they are faced by two mysterious alien collectors, one kinder, one not so kind. The chase is on as the Doctor must battle to prevent the sinister Knights Of The Nine from taking over the country.

Episode 3: -

Episode 4: }
Episode 5: } - (Two-parter)

Episode 6: -

Episode 7:}
Episode 8:} Masters of war(two parter, writing has begun) by Miguel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.