Busting SuperMan Wide Open test..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
ok guys after carefully thinking the Super Hero, I think Supes has just the right Durability for this Test...... smokin'

ok in this test supes is chained with indestructable chains and to a indestructable pole, the guys in this test will all trie to Bust superman face, whoever do it with the least amount of punches win, and wont get Bust by an angry Supes after he is unchained........... evil face

ALL of the guys will have the same level of strenght set a 90 tons(no amping), but they will keep their usual Durability(bones, skins)

supes is Fresh and healed after each guy....

1.Profesor Hulk
2.She Hulk
3.Thor
4.Hercules
5.Colossus
6.Thing
7.Juggernaut
8.WonderWoman
9.MartianMan Hunter
10.Lobo

the Lucky on that bust Supe with the least amount of punches will just watch how Supes beats abounch of 90 class guys.....if anybody here fail to bust Supes after 100 punches will be the first facing Supes.... eek!

nicamarvin
Nobody? I guess I hurted many Fanboys heart, but remember sups its geting free after the test, and you bet he will be mad.......... smokin'

Digi
I'll bet he could bust Wonder Woman wide open.

ZING!

And by "bust open" I mean actually break her face. Women need told.

Also buttsecks.

no expression

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Digi
I'll bet he could bust Wonder Woman wide open.
no expression Dude I will report you for condoning Woman abuse....... mad

are all Moderators Crazed?.. confused

-Pr-
the sad part is, her body could actually handle that, which means digi needs to read more.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by -Pr-
the sad part is, her body could actually handle that, which means digi needs to read more. DUDE I just Reported you, AGAIN.............. sick

Colossus-Big C
LOL why are you reporting moderators?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
LOL why are you reporting moderators? That My friend the Frigging 1000$ question.....is there anybody Moderating Moderators, so I can Report this fools to them?...... eek!

-Pr-
Originally posted by nicamarvin
DUDE I just Reported you, AGAIN.............. sick

...why?

and why did you report me the first time?

nicamarvin
...why?

and why did you report me the first time? Remember that time where you were condoning Drug use?....do you have somebody I can Report you?.... evil face

-Pr-
Remember that time where you were condoning Drug use?....do you have somebody I can Report you?.... evil face

laughing out loud

i saw that. yeah, some people need to see sarcasm for what it is.

nicamarvin
some people need to see sarcasm for what it is. and you need to SHUT UP................... smokin'

NAH....I just liked the idea of Reporting Mods....... evil face

-Pr-
and you need to SHUT UP................... smokin'

NAH....I just liked the idea of Reporting Mods....... evil face

it's ok. we get a good laugh out of it too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.