Solidus Snake vs Chris Redfield

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iChaos
Solidus Snake vs Chris Redfield.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by iChaos
Solidus Snake vs Chris Redfield.

...That's it? No saying what weapons they'll have, no location, nothing, just that? Ug it's always threads like this that annoy me.

KingD19
Well, if we're using standard equipment, Solidus has his muscle suit which increases his strength, and gives him super speed, his 2 tentacles, his twin p90's, and his twin HFBs.

iChaos
Originally posted by Nemesis X
...That's it? No saying what weapons they'll have, no location, nothing, just that? Ug it's always threads like this that annoy me.

Fight takes place on the same building in MGS2 - the last level, I mean. Solidus gets his standard equipment. Redfield gets his knife, H&K MP5, and SIG 556. ****ing happy?

Sin_Volvagia
I hope you realize how one-sided this fight really is. Solidus moves way faster than Chris, can deflect bullets with his swords, and his P90s contain explosive bullets capable of destroying Metal Gear Rays.

iChaos
Well, he doesn't have a sword. I guess I'll take away the explosive bullets then...

KingD19
Well his suit can still tank bullets, he can move so fast he leaves flaming streaks on the ground, and his suit makes him far stronger than an ordinary person. Plus those tendrils are crazy.

GenomeFrozener
Solidus Snake wins imo.

SamZED
solidus stomps.

wammamram
snakes wins hands down. then uses redfield's bone as toothpicks

AsbestosFlaygon
Solidus Snakus for the solid majority.

Get it, I made a funny eek!

no expression

Phantom Miria
If Solid Snake is anywhere near the man he is implied to be in the Snake Vs. Sam threads, he does not need a weapon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.