Maxima vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raptor22
Maxima vs Juggs

galactusischere
Stalemate or Cain without BFR that is

Raptor22
couldnt maxima knock off his helmet and tp him?

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Raptor22
couldnt maxima knock off his helmate and tp him? The Helmet is Metal. She could just use her Magnetic powers or TK powers to pull it off.

The Nuul
I dont Mags has even done that, his helmet is magically binded together, unless thats changed over the years.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Raptor22
couldnt maxima knock off his helmet and tp him?

http://media.photobucket.com/image/nimrod%20juggernaut/hulknas/juggernaut13.jpg

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
http://media.photobucket.com/image/nimrod%20juggernaut/hulknas/juggernaut13.jpg
Thats why nimrod is a badass.

Anyway can anyone find out if his helmet has been retconned or something? Because it seems like something people would try to do more often to juggs, not just the x-men.

golem370
He suppose to have a skull cap in the chance that his helmet is knocked off.

The Nuul
His Skull cap, deosnt protect him from TP I dont think.

Knowsbleed33
It does.

BattleMage
Juggs should win this.

Warlord
Originally posted by galactusischere
Stalemate or Cain without BFR that is

THIS

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
It does.
Then why bother with a huge helmet that gets rid of peripheral vision more likely than not?

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Then why bother with a huge helmet that gets rid of peripheral vision more likely than not?

cuz he has a awesome fashion sense big grin

Zeuodin
Then why bother with a huge helmet that gets rid of peripheral vision more likely than not? He doesn't even wear the skull cap any more. Hasn't for years.

khazra
Maxima has no knowledge of the helmet.

But she takes a few for jugs being dim & telling her what it does wink

golem370
The Helmet came first then the skull cape

Omega Vision
Originally posted by khazra
Maxima has no knowledge of the helmet.

But she takes a few for jugs being dim & telling her what it does wink
Or if he speaks his thought balloons out loud like Deadpool does, I can see him doing that in the middle of a fight without realizing it.

Zeuodin
She's going to know the helmet blocks TP when she tries to use her TP powers. most telepaths know it's the helmet. Then she uses magnetism and or tk to remove the helmet and it's over.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Zeuodin
She's going to know the helmet blocks TP when she tries to use her TP powers. most telepaths know it's the helmet. Then she uses magnetism and or tk to remove the helmet and it's over.
Of course this relies on her being able to do all that before Juggs can hit her.
Then again she did alright against Doomsday in h/h during DOS.

Survivor19
I do not remember magnetism or TK working on Juggs helmet or armor, ever.

khazra
Colossus has got the helm off before, she can do it with a strength/TK combo etc.

Knowsbleed33

Because the helmet comes off easier than he thought originally. The skull caps is harder to get off. It's just a secondary line of defense.

He's worn it in recent years. Last I can remember off the top of my head was in Gen X.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.