Thanos and Apocalypse Vs. Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
Thanos(before upgrade by death) and a NON-JOBBING Apoc vs the asgardian all-father.

Does the team manage to take down Odin???

thanos-prime
No they lose

Kris Blaze
Even a "non-jobbing" Apocalypse would still be no higher up than say Surfer or Thor. Which would be a one-shot.

The Nuul
Non jobbing Apoc wouldnt be on Thors or SS level and yes, he still gets one shotted.

Lord S
Thanos w/Surfer at his side couldn't beat Odin, what help will Apoc be? Jobber or not, he's a nonfactor.

Colossus-Big C
apoc gets 1 shotted

Priest
Apoc would get his head stuck up Thanos's ass.

golem370
I think a second fight with Odin may look different then the first battle now that Thanos has fought him and was not totally defeated and was able to stand with Odin.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Lord S
Thanos w/Surfer at his side couldn't beat Odin, what help will Apoc be? Jobber or not, he's a nonfactor.
Surfer AND Drax smile

Naija boy
Odin. as said apoc is completely useless

The Nuul
Hell, Thanos stomps Apoc before the fight starts and tells him hes a failure and weak ass sauce....Thanos is the real deal, Apoc is to go run and along and play with the X-men.

Utrigita
Originally posted by thanos-prime
they lose

golem370
Steals all of his Celestial tech although didn't Apocalypse beat High Evolutionary and Living Monolith

boriquaking55
Apoc couldn't handle Black Bolt's whisper... now he's stepping up to Odin?

heh

Lord S
Originally posted by The Nuul
Hell, Thanos stomps Apoc before the fight starts and tells him hes a failure and weak ass sauce....Thanos is the real deal, Apoc is to go run and along and play with the X-men. LOL! Yeah...

Xplosive
Apocalypse is indeed a non factor, but so is Thanos. Odin stomps them.

Lord S
Originally posted by Xplosive
Apocalypse is indeed a non factor, but so is Thanos. Odin stomps them. Thanos isn't as nonfactorish as Apoc...not even close. Thanos will at least put up a decent fight...he'll get his ass handed to him no doubt, but at least he'll put up a fight.

Omega Vision
Apocalypse is dead. Taking all bets on how long Thanos lasts before Odin burns him to a crisp.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Even a "non-jobbing" Apocalypse would still be no higher up than say Surfer or Thor. Which would be a one-shot.

Pretty much. Maybe two shots.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Apocalypse is dead. Taking all bets on how long Thanos lasts before Odin burns him to a crisp.

Funny how that didn't happen in the first encounter.. Thanks for the easy money.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Funny how that didn't happen in the first encounter.. Thanks for the easy money.
I never said it would be quick for Odin but its going to happen.

Lord S
Funny how that didn't happen in the first encounter.. Thanks for the easy money. Hah, saved by the mod in that other thread...

Anyway, yeah it was going to happen. Thanos was going to go down hard. Anyone who can look at their first encounter objectively will tell you that. Thanos was on rubber legs at the time Warlock intervened, and all logic says he eventually would have been KOed had the fight continued. Odin won.

Perhaps you need to roll your lips back off of Thanos' penis a little, cause guys like you really give us true Thanos fans a bad name. rolleyes1

KuRuPT Thanosi
Hah, saved by the mod in that other thread...

Anyway, yeah it was going to happen. Thanos was going to go down hard. Anyone who can look at their first encounter objectively will tell you that. Thanos was on rubber legs at the time Warlock intervened, and all logic says he eventually would have been KOed had the fight continued. Odin won.

Perhaps you need to roll your lips back off of Thanos' penis a little, cause guys like you really give us true Thanos fans a bad name. rolleyes1

Your a complete tool. Your claim and I quote.. Odin already solo'd surfer and Thanos... This was your claim.. It doesn't matter what you THINK would've happened had the fight continued. The fact is Odin DIDN'T Solo Thanos and SS. Period. You got called on your bs statement and made to look like a tool. You can twist and back peddle all you want but your statement was bs. Period. What made it even worse is SS is no Morg with WOL which further made your claim and proof all the more stupid.

shokosugi
Originally posted by Priest
Apoc would get his head stuck up Thanos's ass.

ROFL

Lord S
*insert drivel here* Listen here my little informationally handicapped muppet, Thanos and Surfer failed to defeat Odin. They lost. Odin had Thanos on the ropes by the end, therefore he won. Losing isn't necessarily killing or KOing someone, Thanos had had it by the end of the fight. He lost, therefore what I said was true: Odin did in fact solo Thanos and Surfer.

It's clear as day to people with a brain and good eyesight, but unfortunately Thanos has made a dirty pirate of you, rendering you incapable of seeing it.

For shame...

Xplosive
Thanos isn't as nonfactorish as Apoc...not even close. Thanos will at least put up a decent fight...he'll get his ass handed to him no doubt, but at least he'll put up a fight.

Not a non factorish as Apocalypse, but still a non factor. And I think Thanos can't put a decent fight, if Odin really decides to take him out.
And I don't care about the first fight, because it seems Odin did fight, but not as hard as he could. Thanos didn't stand a chance. Decent fight is, if you can at least hurt someone or put a challenge and not only to take a beating and not getting KO-ed because of durability. Thanos won't be a challenge to Odin nor a threat nor danger. He is a non factor.

Lord S
Originally posted by Xplosive
Not a non factorish as Apocalypse, but still a non factor. And I think Thanos can't put a decent fight, if Odin really decides to take him out.
And I don't care about the first fight, because it seems Odin did fight, but not as hard as he could. Thanos didn't stand a chance. Decent fight is, if you can at least hurt someone or put a challenge and not only to take a beating and not getting KO-ed because of durability. Thanos won't be a challenge to Odin nor a threat nor danger. He is a non factor. Yes you're right about that...Thanos didn't hurt Odin, but he did make him work. It was more of a durability feat for Thanos, but offensively, he was a zero.

Kris Blaze
Listen here my little informationally handicapped muppet, Thanos and Surfer failed to defeat Odin. They lost. Odin had Thanos on the ropes by the end, therefore he won. Losing isn't necessarily killing or KOing someone, Thanos had had it by the end of the fight. He lost, therefore what I said was true: Odin did in fact solo Thanos and Surfer.

Thanos, Surfer AND Drax.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos, Surfer AND Drax.

Don't tell me Kris don't tell me you are going along with the Odin Solo'd SS, Drax and Thanos? I expected better.

Kris Blaze
Don't tell me Kris don't tell me you are going along with the Odin Solo'd SS, Drax and Thanos? I expected better.
You expected something different from what happened in the comics?

They lost, Thanos' clone admitted it no expression

KuRuPT Thanosi
Listen here my little informationally handicapped muppet, Thanos and Surfer failed to defeat Odin. They lost. Odin had Thanos on the ropes by the end, therefore he won. Losing isn't necessarily killing or KOing someone, Thanos had had it by the end of the fight. He lost, therefore what I said was true: Odin did in fact solo Thanos and Surfer.

It's clear as day to people with a brain and good eyesight, but unfortunately Thanos has made a dirty pirate of you, rendering you incapable of seeing it.

For shame...

I knew you wouldn't quote me because I made you look like a complete tool. You keep on saying the same thing which is actually contrary to the comics. Let me fill you in on something.. Here on KMC Odin didn't defeat Thanos. Period. Was Thanos KO, Killed for BFR'd? Nope. Odin even asked him if he yields Thanos says NO. Yet a mentally challenged person like yourself some how still wants to equivocate this into Odin Solo'd Thanos. Which again as I've proven is totally false. Just as I've proven your a complete tool.

psycho gundam
post death thanos couldn't defeat odin in the foreseeable future, pre death thanos was weaker than that and could actually be killed. apocalypse adds nothing really.

Xplosive
Yes you're right about that...Thanos didn't hurt Odin, but he did make him work. It was more of a durability feat for Thanos, but offensively, he was a zero.

Exactly.

KuRuPT Thanosi
You expected something different from what happened in the comics?

They lost, Thanos' clone admitted it no expression

Hmmmm question then.. On KMC is the Odin vs. Thanos fight considered a win? Nope.. No KO, No Killing, No BFR. In fact, the comic your referring to.. Odin asks Thanos if he's done.. what was his answer Kris. NO. Game set match. Come again.

Kris Blaze
Hmmmm question then.. On KMC is the Odin vs. Thanos fight considered a win? Nope.. No KO, No Killing, No BFR. In fact, the comic your referring to.. Odin asks Thanos if he's done.. what was his answer Kris. NO. Game set match. Come again.
You can chop someone's limbs off and they'll still be conscious. Nowhere in the KMC rules does it mention that you need to knock someone out in the comics for it to count as a win. In fact, I've been here a hella longer than you have, so back off on that. Throwing him around the place and being completely unaffected by the attacks -as well- as Thanos' clone admitting that Odin defeated him, marks it down as a victory.

If unconsciousness is what it takes, then Thanos didn't defeat Surfer when they went to Death's realm no expression

WhiteWitchKing
LMAO @ this fight. This thread should be closed for being so one sided. You put a weaker version of Thanos and give him a weaker partner than Surfer against Odin and ask who wins? WTF? Bwahahahaha. The answer everyone knows is in Blood & Thunders where a much better version of the fight occurred.

Lord S
I knew you wouldn't quote me because I made you look like a complete tool. In your own mind, perhaps...but your actual words are null and void.

But he was at the point where he was physically exhausted, probably feeling humiliated, and clearly unable to continue.

Well of course he's going to say no. His pride is on the line. How many boxers have you seen get mad at their managers for throwing in the towel because they feel they can still go on? In actuality they're probably two or three blows away from certain death.

Same thing with Thanos. He'd had it. Foolish pride was the only thing he had left, evidenced by the fact that could barely stand.

Spare me the preschool level insults mixed with the intelligent-looking words. They don't make you look smart or witty. And again, you proved nothing...except that you're an utter imbecile who fellates a fictional character.

Well if you're gonna say that, then at least say it right.

It's you're, not your.

And just what exactly am I a tool of? Logic? I agree.

You love throwing the word "tool" around, but seemingly have no idea what it means, so you use it haphazardly thinking it'll score you points for wit...yet end up just looking like a complete idiot, afterward.

If you want to know who the tool is, then it's certainly you...a tool of fanboyism, and general idiocy.

galactusischere
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Apoc couldn't handle Black Bolt's whisper... now he's stepping up to Odin?

heh
He did take BB's whisper...
don't lie he made bitches OF THE ENTIRE INHUMANS and BB couldn't do a damn thing.

Omega Vision
I'd equate the Thanos-Odin fight to Thing vs Champion. Champion clearly won that fight but Thing refused to give up. The same goes with Thanos losing to Odin but refusing to give in.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by psycho gundam
post death thanos couldn't defeat odin in the foreseeable future, pre death thanos was weaker than that and could actually be killed. apocalypse adds nothing really.

don't you have that mixed up big buddy? didn't you mean pre-death Thanos

KuRuPT Thanosi
You can chop someone's limbs off and they'll still be conscious. Nowhere in the KMC rules does it mention that you need to knock someone out in the comics for it to count as a win. In fact, I've been here a hella longer than you have, so back off on that. Throwing him around the place and being completely unaffected by the attacks -as well- as Thanos' clone admitting that Odin defeated him, marks it down as a victory.

If unconsciousness is what it takes, then Thanos didn't defeat Surfer when they went to Death's realm no expression

You didn't answer my question... I'm not talking about what a clone said as that is irrelevant and actually not even really admissable since it was a close. However, one question on KMC is the fight between Odin vs Thanos considered a victory for Odin. I want to hear how you justify this because Odin ask Thanos if he was done and he said NO.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I'd equate the Thanos-Odin fight to Thing vs Champion. Champion clearly won that fight but Thing refused to give up. The same goes with Thanos losing to Odin but refusing to give in.

I agree with most of that but would replace the word Won with Winning

Lord S
I don't understand, what "clone" are we talking about?

Bentley
I just came to laugh at the general idea of Apocalypse deserving any place in a battle including Odin.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Bentley
I just came to laugh at the general idea of Apocalypse deserving any place in a battle including Odin. some people thought he could beat galactus 1on1 yes

galactusischere
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
some people thought he could beat galactus 1on1 yes

He can easily beat Galactus.
I mean hes the apocalypse!!

Tha C-Master
I just came to laugh at the general idea of Apocalypse deserving any place in a battle including Odin. Wolverine did stab Thanos with the power gem, he is worthy of being by his side in battle. If Odin had his shields down, could Wolverine stab him? It's possible.

Lord S
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Wolverine did stab Thanos with the power gem, he is worthy of being by his side in battle. If Odin had his shields down, could Wolverine stab him? It's possible. Quite possibly! LOL!

Bentley
Pft, pleeeeease, we are talking about Wolverine here.

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/Enteithegreat/ClawsbeatGuantlet.jpg

Lord S
Pft, pleeeeease, we are talking about Wolverine here.

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/Enteithegreat/ClawsbeatGuantlet.jpg Hah! Nice.

Tha C-Master
The hell, is that from an alternate reality? I don't recall that. I do remember Spiderman wearing a suit once.

Didn't he "defeat" Thanos once too? Maybe they should be in the thread versus Odin.

Lord S
Naah it's just fan art. Looks good, too.

Tha C-Master
I do recall Spiderman in an FF suit though.

Back on topic though, Thanos takes a couple shots, Apoc takes one.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by galactusischere
He can easily beat Galactus.
I mean hes the apocalypse!!
No he couldn't. Also I don't think he's ever been referred to as THE Apocalypse, just Apocalypse.

galactusischere
No he couldn't. Also I don't think he's ever been referred to as THE Apocalypse, just Apocalypse.
sarcasm on the Galactus part.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by galactusischere
sarcasm on the Galactus part.
Alright but I can never be sure anymore when people are kidding or when they seriously think a spite matchup is a fair fight. stick out tongue

Bentley
My scan is for one of 2009 What If by the way (Newer Fantastic Four)

quanchi112
Thanos solos.

Knowsbleed33
Thanos easily gets one-shotted.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Thanos easily gets one-shotted. Odin failed to ko him before so a oneshot is delusional if anything.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos solos.
He didn't win last time, how does he win this time with a weaker ally?

quanchi112
He didn't win last time, how does he win this time with a weaker ally? Because he's had a power increase since last time. odin didn't win last time either.

Lord S
Come on now, quanch...you know Odin won that fight. That's the kind of fight you score on points. It was 10-9 for Odin every round.

Xplosive
When someone takes a beating, doing nothing, but somehow doesn't go down, it's 10-8. Odin won every round 10-8. Quanchi112 can be so ridiculous sometimes. He reminds on me years ago, when Apocalypse was in the thread.

Omega Vision
Because he's had a power increase since last time. odin didn't win last time either.
Thanos was standing on rubber legs by the end and I don't recall Thanos even touching Odin. There's a difference between taking a beating and not dying or falling unconscious and winning after a fight.

iceman24567
Odin 8/10

Zeuodin
Originally posted by iceman24567
Odin 8/10 Odin 10/10. He one Shots Apoc then he Actualy Destroys all of Asgard and everything else in the way and hollows Thanos Burt out husk and makes it his second Skin.

iceman24567
Odin isn't putting both down with absolute ease. Apoc more than likely gets one shot though.

Zeuodin
Odin isn't putting both down with absolute ease. Apoc more than likely gets one shot though. Oh I didn't say he's putting Thanos down with One Shot. But if he unleashed all of his might and didn't care about collateral Damage, he would Hollow Thanos.

Omega Vision
He may not even have to aim for Apoc if Apoc stands close enough to Thanos when the fight starts.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Zeuodin
Oh I didn't say he's putting Thanos down with One Shot. But if he unleashed all of his might and didn't care about collateral Damage, he would Hollow Thanos.
I never said you said that. Odin wouldn't do such a thing as much as he hypes his love for Asgard erm. All the for Asgard bull he spouts highly unlikely.

Zeuodin
He may not even have to aim for Apoc if Apoc stands close enough to Thanos when the fight starts. I wager Odin is so powerful that when he unleashes his full assault on Thanos, The bi product energy would be enough to destroy Apoc out right. No one Short of a high Trans tier can take a full out right assault from Odin.

Bouboumaster
Odin win by a hair, and Apocalypse bring nothing on this match.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Odin win by a hair, and Apocalypse bring nothing on this match. A hair? Thanos has nothing in his arsenal that's going to dent Odin. What Odin just grown Giant Sized and Pwns the entire Battle field and everything in it.

Omega Vision
I don't see how Thanos fans have such a revisionist view of the Thanos-Odin fight. The way some of them talk you'd think Thanos had Odin on the ropes the entire time and only a stroke of luck saved Odin from dying. roll eyes (sarcastic)

iceman24567
LOL yeah other way around like shit

quanchi112
Come on now, quanch...you know Odin won that fight. That's the kind of fight you score on points. It was 10-9 for Odin every round. I think Odin was winning but he hadn't won the fight. Originally posted by Xplosive
When someone takes a beating, doing nothing, but somehow doesn't go down, it's 10-8. Odin won every round 10-8. Quanchi112 can be so ridiculous sometimes. He reminds on me years ago, when Apocalypse was in the thread. Comics fights don't go to score cards. This isn't the ufc.Originally posted by Omega Vision
Thanos was standing on rubber legs by the end and I don't recall Thanos even touching Odin. There's a difference between taking a beating and not dying or falling unconscious and winning after a fight. Thanos was fine and raring to go. Odin respected the crap out of Thanos prior to him getting up and gave Thanos the chance to surrender. Thanos wanted more and then BrB intervened.Originally posted by Zeuodin
Oh I didn't say he's putting Thanos down with One Shot. But if he unleashed all of his might and didn't care about collateral Damage, he would Hollow Thanos. He already wanted to kill Thanos prior to and Thanos has gotten an upgrade so your post isn't based on the comics.

Colossus-Big C
actually a full all out blast from a blood lust odin would decimate thanos

quanchi112
actually a full all out blast from a blood lust odin would decimate thanos Iyo. Odin stated he wanted to kill Thanos and even pulled out gungir and Thanos actually ran through a concentrated blast. Your logic holds no weight.

Nihilist
actually a full all out blast from a blood lust odin would decimate thanos And you know what a full all out blast from Odin is then.

Omega Vision
Assuming that Thor/Odin fans are correct a full power Odin blast is a Galaxy buster. I don't see Thanos tanking a galaxy busting attack without shields.

Nihilist
Assuming that Thor/Odin fans are correct a full power Odin blast is a Galaxy buster. I don't see Thanos tanking a galaxy busting attack without shields. And you know the context behind this Galaxy busting blast..

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Nihilist
And you know the context behind this Galaxy busting blast..
Wasn't it the Surtur-Odin battle?
I said ASSUMING, I'm not stating it as if its a fact, I don't think it is.

Colossus-Big C
And you know the context behind this Galaxy busting blast.. theres far other was odin can kill it.

Death touch
Telepathy rape him
teleport him into a black hole
take away his eyes so thanos cant see(reality manipulation. odin once took thor mouth from his face)
travel back in time and kill him while he is being born.
impersonate death. and cause thanos to kill himself

Zeuodin
Wasn't it the Surtur-Odin battle?
I said ASSUMING, I'm not stating it as if its a fact, I don't think it is. It was decaying galaxies and the feat was lessened by the fact that entropy had already claimed the galaxies and it was shared with Seth. even still, Odin has enough power to pwn Thanos. He obviously wasn't fighting to his max. why would he? He'd have destroyed asgard had he.

Omega Vision
The fight was a durability feat for Thanos, nothing more. It doesn't prove he has the power to take Odin down, just stand up to his attacks for a while.
Wolverine can survive attacks from a lot of beings that he can't actually beat when it comes to a counter-attack.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Zeuodin
It was decaying galaxies and the feat was lessened by the fact that entropy had already claimed the galaxies and it was shared with Seth. even still, Odin has enough power to pwn Thanos. He obviously wasn't fighting to his max. why would he? He'd have destroyed asgard had he. Why do you think he summoned the Gungnir..it channels and focuses energy so it is easier to control/direct, therefore doing less damage to surrounding ereas(ie Asgard)

quanchi112
theres far other was odin can kill it.

Death touch
Telepathy rape him
take away his eyes so thanos cant see(reality manipulation. odin once took thor mouth from his face)
impersonate death. and cause thanos to kill himself Do you even know who Thanos is?

Omega Vision
Do you even know who Thanos is?
Someone beneath Odin, that's who he is.

iceman24567
theres far other was odin can kill it.

Death touch
Telepathy rape him
impersonate death. and cause thanos to kill himself Are you serious? Those are things that won't really do shit to him erm

Zeuodin
Are you serious? Those are things that won't really do shit to him erm actually a black hole did harm Thanos. How about taking his brain from him?

Kris Blaze
Some of Colossus C's crazy claims might work.

The time-attack and reality warping. Telepathy ain't happening.

quanchi112
Someone beneath Odin, that's who he is. Not after his upgrade. Odin saluted the guy even during his fight and still didn't put him down.

Nihilist
The only thing that may work from Big C's wack list is time travel, thats if he knows when and where Thanos was born.

Omega Vision
The only thing that may work from Big C's wack list is time travel, thats if he knows when and where Thanos was born.
He's Odin, I don't see why he couldn't find out.

Nihilist
He's Odin, I don't see why he couldn't find out. Not good enough, seeing as they are plenty of things he could/should of found out and didnt.

Omega Vision
Not good enough, seeing as they are plenty of things he could/should of found out and didnt.
Just ask any Eternal and they'd be more than happy to point Odin to Thanos' mother.

quanchi112
He's Odin, I don't see why he couldn't find out. You don't think Thanos would cover his ass.

Nihilist
Just ask any Eternal and they'd be more than happy to point Odin to Thanos' mother. Lol @ the biggest load of contrived crap ever.

Kris Blaze
Not good enough, seeing as they are plenty of things he could/should of found out and didnt.
Cosmic Awareness...

Nihilist
Cosmic Awareness... And Odin has come back to the past before with out prep to kill a opponent..

Omega Vision
And Odin has come back to the past before with out prep to kill a opponent..
I don't think Odin needs to do any of that bs to win. So it doesn't matter.

Kris Blaze
And Odin has come back to the past before with out prep to kill a opponent..
Why would he do that?

Odin has manipulated time. That is plenty.

Nihilist
Why would he do that?

Odin has manipulated time. That is plenty. So he has never done it before then,

Kris Blaze
So he has never done it before then,
Odin has never killed anyone with an energy blast before.

Doesn't mean he can't do it. no expression

Omega Vision
So he has never done it before then,
Superman has never used heat vision to boil eggs, doesn't mean he couldn't do it.

Colossus-Big C
Lol @ the biggest load of contrived crap ever. odin is good friends with zuras.

Nihilist
odin is good friends with zuras. And. what has Zuras ever shown he knows about Thanos.

Colossus-Big C
So he has never done it before then, all sky fathers can manipulate time

Kris Blaze
Love Nihilist's arguments.

Colossus-Big C
And. what has Zuras ever shown he knows about Thanos. zuras was the leader of the eternals. thanos is a eternal isnt he? also apocolypse is an eternal he could just ask him

Nihilist
Superman has never used heat vision to boil eggs, doesn't mean he couldn't do it. Thanos has planed for alot of things in his time, so that must mean have will have planned for such things.

Kris Blaze
Thanos has planed for alot of things in his time, so that must mean have will have planned for such things.
A sound logic.

Thanos has planned for things. Naturally he has planned for everything.

Nihilist
Odin has never killed anyone with an energy blast before.

Doesn't mean he can't do it. no expression So its something he has never used a a tactic in battle, yet all of a sudden he does now.

Kris Blaze
So its something he has never used a a tactic in battle, yet all of a sudden he does now.
I didn't see that little clausal in the rules.

"Must exhibit powers in combat for them to count"

Nihilist
zuras was the leader of the eternals. thanos is a eternal isnt he? also apocolypse is an eternal he could just ask him Thanos is a eternal/mutant of titan, who came from earth eternals and Apoc wouldnt know shit about thanos.

Colossus-Big C
So its something he has never used a a tactic in battle, yet all of a sudden he does now. sky fathers really dont show the full variety of there powers. its usually just energy blast they show while the have far more powers

Nihilist
A sound logic.

Thanos has planned for things. Naturally he has planned for everything. Like Odin has manipulated time, so he goes back in time and kills Thanos.

Kris Blaze
Like Odin has manipulated time, so he goes back in time and kills Thanos.

Definitely the same.

Assuming one has planned for outcomes no one could predict is right on line with using powers you've displayed to win a fight.

Right?

Just the same.

Colossus-Big C
Thanos is a eternal/mutant of titan, who came from earth eternals and Apoc wouldnt know shit about thanos. Apoc is an earth eternal mutant along with zuras. they all are of the same race

Nihilist
I didn't see that little clausal in the rules.

"Must exhibit powers in combat for them to count"

Lol, you serious.I guess we can just make shit up then.

sky fathers really dont show the full variety of there powers. its usually just energy blast they show while the have far more powers Thanos rarely shows his full range of powers other than punching blasting

Kris Blaze
Lol, you serious.I guess we can just make shit up then.
The most common application of time manipulation, travelling through it, is making shit up? Damn.

quanchi112
A sound logic.

Thanos has planned for things. Naturally he has planned for everything. Why hasn't Kronos done this before?

Nihilist
The most common application of time manipulation, travelling through it, is making shit up? Damn. He has never done it before in combat, so you assuming he will is total guess work, and considering we go by feats/fighting in character.

Nihilist
Why hasn't Kronos done this before? Good one.

quanchi112
Good one. You know kris has lied in the past about loki feats to try to paint some way of him beating Thanos so kris will use one feat of Odin and try to cbr his way into a victory for Odin.

Kris Blaze
He has never done it before in combat, so you assuming he will is total guess work, and considering we go by feats/fighting in character.

We're going by the rules stating that the characters using their powers to their full potential.

Give me an example of someone not being able to do something in combat, when they can do it outside. This isn't a god damn video game where you can't save in combat or sit down to eat and regain health. Odin's body does not change in combat. He manipulates time easily. The only logical reason why you would live in denial like this, is if it took Odin time to prepare a spell. Had it required preparation then it would have made sense.

You are an adult man, and I assume you graduated high school. You must understand these things. There is no way that you can not see the logic here. These things are not complicated, there is nothing difficult about it.

Nihilist
We're going by the rules stating that the characters using their powers to their full potential.

Give me an example of someone not being able to do something in combat, when they can do it outside. This isn't a god damn video game where you can't save in combat or sit down to eat and regain health. Odin's body does not change in combat. He manipulates time easily. The only logical reason why you would live in denial like this, is if it took Odin time to prepare a spell. Had it required preparation then it would have made sense.

You are an adult man, and I assume you graduated high school. You must understand these things. There is no way that you can not see the logic here. These things are not complicated, there is nothing difficult about it. Lol this aint CBR.

quanchi112
Lol this aint CBR. thumb up

Lord S
Apoc is an earth eternal mutant along with zuras. they all are of the same race Apoc is not an Eternal...never was, never will be. He's just a mutant.

Xplosive
Apoc is not an Eternal...never was, never will be. He's just a mutant.

Being just a mutant doesn't mean it can't be above Eternals. Not aiming on Apocalypse, but I cannot say just a mutant, since some mutants are the most powerful beings in whole MU.
And he did crush PE Ikaris. When comparing Eternals to some mutants, we can say, he is just an Eternal, nothing more.

Kris Blaze
Lol this aint CBR.

lol, learn how to read/reason.

Full Capacity
It is assumed that each contestant will fight to his/her best ability, but still within the character's personality, unless specified otherwise. That means they will use any powers at their disposal. For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first millisecond in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a proven fact that he possesses that level of speed.
It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability - not explicitly weakened or unusually powered up for those who have variable power levels.

Nihilist

Full Capacity
It is assumed that each contestant will fight to his/her best ability, but still within the character's personality, unless specified otherwise. That means they will use any powers at their disposal. For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first millisecond in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a proven fact that he possesses that level of speed.
It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability - not explicitly weakened or unusually powered up for those who have variable power levels. Its still not in Odin/character's personality to do it.

xJLxKing
Odin beats Apocalypse like he beats SS, Loki and many others. Thanos won't be much of a problem

Lord S
Lol this aint CBR.
thumb up What do you guys have against CBR???

Blanket

Full Capacity
It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability - not explicitly weakened or unusually powered up for those who have variable power levels. Thanos turns Odin into stone

leonidas
odin every time.

quanchi112
What do you guys have against CBR??? It sucks for one. Secondly, they play favorites. Thor's high feats count. Glads destroys Prime over there. Sentry's an asskicker as well. Very weird place.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Odin.

SoulDevourer
can Odin resist Thanos matter manip?

quanchi112
It sucks for one. Secondly, they play favorites. Thor's high feats count. Glads destroys Prime over there. Sentry's an asskicker as well. Very weird place. Ugghhh. Can't edit. I meant to say Thor's high feats don't count. Certain characters are board darlings over there while other characters are written off to pis.

I'll let you last two Odin backers off with a warning this time. Next time it's on.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Very simple question for anybody to answer...

Could the Thanos fight with Odin per KMC rules be considered a stalemate? I'm curious as to the answers to this..

quanchi112

Could the Thanos fight with Odin per KMC rules be considered a stalemate? I'm curious as to the answers to this.. I think so in a manner of speaking. Odin was definitely winning the fight, but it ended in a standoff/stalemate/whatever you want to call it. There was no victor and the fight lasted quite a bit of panels as far as comic book fights tend to go.

Omega Vision

Could the Thanos fight with Odin per KMC rules be considered a stalemate? I'm curious as to the answers to this..
Its only a Stalemate if a victor was unclear and it was clear Odin was winning and would have won.

quanchi112
Its only a Stalemate if a victor was unclear and it was clear Odin was winning and would have won. Iyo. We have seen other fights take dramatic turns despite the one losing pull out a victory at the last moment.

Take the Sinestro/Mongul fight for instance. If it stopped before it finished no one would have dared to suggest that Sinnestro was going to pull it out.

Omega Vision
Iyo. We have seen other fights take dramatic turns despite the one losing pull out a victory at the last moment.

Take the Sinestro/Mongul fight for instance. If it stopped before it finished no one would have dared to suggest that Sinnestro was going to pull it out.
Yes but if the fight ended before the turning point I doubt anyone would have called it a stalemate they would have said "Sinestro is lucky the fight got interrupted". You have no way of knowing Thanos would or could have pulled a victory, you just hope he would have.

quanchi112
Yes but if the fight ended before the turning point I doubt anyone would have called it a stalemate they would have said "Sinestro is lucky the fight got interrupted". You have no way of knowing Thanos would or could have pulled a victory, you just hope he would have. It's speculation either way on how the fight would have ended. That's my point. Odin was winning up to the point before it was stopped.

Lord S
It sucks for one. Secondly, they play favorites. Thor's high feats count. Glads destroys Prime over there. Sentry's an asskicker as well. Very weird place. Ok you're referring to the Rumbles forum there...yeah that sucks. I hate it. Too much anime and non-comics stuff. The rest of the forum is good.

Omega Vision
It sucks for one. Secondly, they play favorites. Thor's high feats count. Glads destroys Prime over there. Sentry's an asskicker as well. Very weird place.
eek! They think Glads beats Prime? I can't even imagine that if Prime were asleep when Glads attacks him.

dmills
The Odin fight was more of a durability showing for Thanos IMO. Odin was in control the entire time.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>