WWH vs Rulk vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
This is World War Hulk with the full backing of Greg Pak, Red Hulk with the Loeb Force and Batman backed by the prayers of Batfans everywhere (also he has prep)
Who wins?

iceman24567
Batman round houses both of them at the same time killing them instantly.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Omega Vision
This is World War Hulk with the full backing of Greg Pak, Red Hulk with the Loeb Force and Batman backed by the prayers of Batfans everywhere (also he has prep)
Who wins?

My Boy get's prep AND my prayers? Easy win for the BatGod cool

Omega Vision
^ big grin
He kicks them so badly that their writers feel it.

psycho gundam
red hulk will develop a taste for the bat-force and absorb it.

WickedDynamite
Hulk is an idiot.

Batman FTW.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by psycho gundam
red hulk will develop a taste for the bat-force and absorb it. Nobody has inmunity to the BATKICK........ smokin'

Omega Vision
Yep batkick is unstoppable.
Batman fact: Dax Novu originally intended to make the Cosmic Armor shaped like Batman but he couldn't afford the rights so he had to settle for a Superman motif. Not that Batman would have needed Cosmic Armor to kick Mandrakk's ass.

shiv
Batman answers The fans prayers with good use of prep to wave the insects aside

Then mounts a successful assault on the d.c. citadel, Where on arrival he batkicks Diane Nelson into the food preparation department and assigns Paul Dini to writing duties in his solo title

Katt
I approve of this thread.

BattleMage
WWH starts thinking and calls Captain America. Night, night Bats!

BruceSkywalker
this is so very simple... WWH and Rulk fight each other while Batman just sits and waits and then when Rulk takes all of WWH powers, Batman then swoops down and batkick, batpunch for the easy victory

Omega Vision
Originally posted by BattleMage
WWH starts thinking and calls Captain America. Night, night Bats!
Yeah right, like Cap's shield could tank a fully backed by the fans Batkick.

Warlord
rulk absorbs the batkick and solos the field....oh yeah

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Warlord
rulk absorbs the batkick and solos the field....oh yeah
What you talking about Warlord? mad

Warlord
Originally posted by Omega Vision
What you talking about Warlord? mad

ever heard of....the loebkick??
eek!

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Warlord
ever heard of....the loebkick??
eek!
Nope but I've heard of the Bat-***** slap

Badabing
Originally posted by iceman24567
Batman round houses both of them at the same time killing them instantly. Originally posted by Batman-Prime
My Boy get's prep AND my prayers? Easy win for the BatGod cool Originally posted by Omega Vision
^ big grin
He kicks them so badly that their writers feel it. Originally posted by WickedDynamite
Hulk is an idiot.

Batman FTW. Originally posted by nicamarvin
Nobody has inmunity to the BATKICK........ smokin' Originally posted by Omega Vision
Yep batkick is unstoppable.
Batman fact: Dax Novu originally intended to make the Cosmic Armor shaped like Batman but he couldn't afford the rights so he had to settle for a Superman motif. Not that Batman would have needed Cosmic Armor to kick Mandrakk's ass. Originally posted by shiv
Batman answers The fans prayers with good use of prep to wave the insects aside

Then mounts a successful assault on the d.c. citadel, Where on arrival he batkicks Diane Nelson into the food preparation department and assigns Paul Dini to writing duties in his solo title Originally posted by Omega Vision
Yeah right, like Cap's shield could tank a fully backed by the fans Batkick. Originally posted by Omega Vision
Nope but I've heard of the Bat-***** slap thumb up

quanchi112
WW Hulk wins.

Badabing
Originally posted by quanchi112
WW Hulk wins. You, get out. sneer

quanchi112
Originally posted by Badabing
You, get out. sneer Hey, Bruce wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.