Invisible Woman, The Shade and Dr. Light vs. Magneto, Jade, and Effigy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zeuodin
Which team wins?

Konton
Which Dr. Light?

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Konton
Which Dr. Light?
The Guy one.

Konton
Shade solos.

Dr. Fate mentioned awhile back that even the Spectre would have allot of trouble with him. I'd say he is probably going to eliminate all threats with his time manipulation and BFRs the opponents to the Darklands.

The only character that would pose a threat to Shade is Dr. Light (do to the nature of Light's powers and Shade's one weakness) and Dr. Light is on Shade's team. =p

Shade is also immortal unless his shadow isn't visible. He can't be harmed by anybody on team 2.

Zeuodin
Shade solos.

Dr. Fate mentioned awhile back that even the Spectre would have allot of trouble with him. I'd say he is probably going to eliminate all threats with his time manipulation and BFRs the opponents to the Darklands.

The only character that would pose a threat to Shade is Dr. Light (do to the nature of Light's powers and Shade's one weakness) and Dr. Light is on Shade's team. =p

Shade is also immortal unless his shadow isn't visible. He can't be harmed by anybody on team 2. jade and magneto both control light.

Konton
Not to the extent Light does, who can just sit back and sustain Shade's shadow while he goes uber shadow god on their asses. His force fields were impenetrable to Atom, Superman, Dr. Fate, and Zatanna. He's used his energy to devour PLANETS.

Jade is admittedly his inferior btw.

Zeuodin
Not to the extent Light does, who can just sit back and sustain Shade's shadow while he goes uber shadow god on their asses. His force fields were impenetrable to Atom, Superman, Dr. Fate, and Zatanna. He's used his energy to devour PLANETS.

Jade is admittedly his inferior btw. Was this before she got that GL ring and black lantern ring?

Konton
I don't know for sure.

But I doubt she's done anything on a planetary scale like he has. It doesn't even really need to come down to an energy battle because he can just sweep up team 2 for the quick and easy BFR.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.