Hiro Kala/Rulk vs Skaar/WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
stick out tongue

iceman24567
Hiro Kala seems to have way better control of the old power than Skaar so i think team 1 wins

vansonbee
Skaar & WWH for now, let see what Big G excepts Hiro Kala as addition to his collection of heralds.

Rulk been beaten down bit, I guess other writers/fans were sending death notes to Loeb stick out tongue
Originally posted by iceman24567
Hiro Kala seems to have way better control of the old power than Skaar so i think team 1 wins
Skaar did display great control in prologue involving the nuclear reactor panel, he just prefers killing Hulk w/ a sword. stick out tongue So till more issues come out.

Slaanesh
team 1..Rulk solo..

jalek moye
Originally posted by vansonbee

Skaar did display great control in prologue involving the nuclear reactor panel, he just prefers killing Hulk w/ a sword. stick out tongue So till more issues come out.

Hiro-Kala could do that in his sleep it seems.

BattleMage
Even split

guy222
Hiro seems to be a powerhouse for years. Lets see wat happens with G

Alucard25
Can't tell if Jenkin's is being serious or not with that rear end thing,I seriously hope he is.If not I fear for the possible jobbing Galactus might be doing in the next issue of Son of Hulk.

"It was Greg Pak's idea to have him eat Sakaar, not mine," the writer insists. "If it were me I would have had Sakaar kick Galactus' rear end into next Tuesday. Now he's romping around the galaxy eating planets filled with the Old Power."

iceman24567
Skaar & WWH for now, let see what Big G excepts Hiro Kala as addition to his collection of heralds.

Rulk been beaten down bit, I guess other writers/fans were sending death notes to Loeb stick out tongue

Skaar did display great control in prologue involving the nuclear reactor panel, he just prefers killing Hulk w/ a sword. stick out tongue So till more issues come out. Hiro Kala can use the old power to make people xplode way cooler laughing

guy222
Hopefully, World Breaker Hulk is used during the upcoming series

Bouboumaster
I say team 2.

Mshinu
Rulk absorbs all of them. Then he punches Galactus` helmet off.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Mshinu
Rulk absorbs all of them. Then he punches Galactus` helmet off.

Galactus is one of the few being able to resist the Loebforce, by showings.

As for the match itself, with the recents showing, Rulk got owned by Wolverine, and when "Green Scar Hulk" and Wolverine met, it didn't go well for the canuck. And what Hiro-Kala can do with power, Hulk do it with his bare hands.

The difference is that Hiro-Kala can't punch the head of Hulk with Old Power while Hulk can atomise the face of his son.

And Skaar isn't a slouch either.

I think that there's no contest.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by guy222
Hopefully, World Breaker Hulk is used during the upcoming series

So Hulk fanboys can soil their drawers even more?

I'll pass.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33

I'll pass. he'll bfr punch juggernaut right out of the comic, ink would start dripping on the floor shifty

Knowsbleed33
WB Hulk doesn't have the Old Power to fall back on.

psycho gundam
he has the hulk power first and foremost, he doesn't need to fall back on anything.

i'm just trying to tick you off :P

Knowsbleed33
The headache I've been sportin all day has beaten you to it.

quanchi112

I'll pass. How do you know WB won't be shown to be far weaker than people have speculated?

guy222
Like I said lets see wat transpires in the Hulk series

WWH may be WorldBreaker

Kala could defeat G

Who knows

I ordered mine

stick out tongue

quanchi112

WWH may be WorldBreaker

Kala could defeat G

Who knows

I ordered mine

stick out tongue I hope to see WB back.

Bouboumaster

WWH may be WorldBreaker

Kala could defeat G

Who knows

I ordered mine

stick out tongue

Hiro-Kala won't beat Galactus... PLEASE, NO!

guy222
I read he wants to destroy the universe

WTH is LT

vansonbee
I read he wants to destroy the universe

WTH is LT Oh no, you shouldn't hope for LT appearances!

Writers these days would ruin him sad

ps. have a great Thankgivinging every1~

Knowsbleed33
Why would the LT care if the universe gets destroyed? He was casually going to swap Earth 616 with the Ultimates universe just for the heck of it at one point.

quanchi112
Why would the LT care if the universe gets destroyed? He was casually going to swap Earth 616 with the Ultimates universe just for the heck of it at one point. Because if upsets the balance Lt is bringing the pain.

guy222
Oh no, you shouldn't hope for LT appearances!

Writers these days would ruin him sad

ps. have a great Thankgivinging every1~

Marvel is bad bad bad

guy222
Why would the LT care if the universe gets destroyed? He was casually going to swap Earth 616 with the Ultimates universe just for the heck of it at one point.

She Hulk my friend

LT needs to be present

I will pray Marvel doesn't ruin a wonderous character

guy222
http://thumbnails15.imagebam.com/5778/648f9d57772219.gif http://thumbnails20.imagebam.com/5778/15b99457772224.gif http://thumbnails20.imagebam.com/5778/81b25557772228.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.