Superman, Captain Marvel vs Thor, Sentry.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Classic Thor and everyone else at their best.

Who wins?

dmills
Damn, this is a tough one. Captain Marvel takes away the advantage of magic. You never know what you're going to get with Sentry. I'll wait for some informed Cpt. Marvel fans to chime in.

tideoftime
That is a good one...

Too late at night and my head hurts worse than earlier...

Will have to think about this...

Batman-Prime
Either Sentry solos or Team 1 stomps.

Hm, i got the solo part wrong.

Sentry, if he is truly the powerful being with the billions of exploding suns hype and thor would take 5/10 imho.

BattleMage
Either team 1 loses or team 2 wins.

jrodslam
Team 1. Thor needs a better partner.

Sasaraixx
Team 1.

Warlord
at its best?

team 2

Kasper Gutman
Supes and CM win. Unless its an off panel fight then maybe Sentry has a chance ala Galactus silliness.

celeyhyga17
Yeah im thinking Supes/Captain Marvel take this for the majority since Sentry sometimes is a little biatch. This match simply has 2 bonifide top tiers going against 1 bonifide top tier and his questionable top tier. Thor does need a new partner!!

Team Supes and CM take this 7/10

Martian_mind
Team 1

xJLxKing
Team 2 stomps.

Sentry should no longer be compared to high heralds. He just isn't there yet.
CM can fight Thor especially since he is really resilient to magic, and Superman rips Sentry head off

Omega Vision
Captain Marvel and Thor would be a spectacular match, Sentry has done little to warrant his hype and unless he goes Void he's the weak link here.
Team 1 7/10

iceman24567
Yeah unless he goes Void team one puts a stomping on team two.

khazra
Ive heard Cm has been depowered by lightening not of his own before but i may be wrong? ANyone know for sure?

iceman24567
I don't think Thor will be depowering Marvel

shokosugi
Sentry is the weak link

khazra
Originally posted by iceman24567
I don't think Thor will be depowering Marvel
Im not saying he could necessarily, im just asking if normal lightening has depowered him before.

lawest9
I must go with team 1 as well!

lawest9
Originally posted by khazra
Im not saying he could necessarily, im just asking if normal lightening has depowered him before. I know back in the old fawcett comics it could.

I saw an electric eel do it before and billy nearly drown before being rescued.

It was ridiculous!

-Pr-
Team 1.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by khazra
Im not saying he could necessarily, im just asking if normal lightening has depowered him before.
To my knowledge as of now the only things that can depower a Marvel is another Marvel saying Shazam while grabbing on or the Spectre.

Kris Blaze
Make it the void and we've got a fight.

Now, Team 1 takes a clear majority.

Bentley
Originally posted by Omega Vision
To my knowledge as of now the only things that can depower a Marvel is another Marvel saying Shazam while grabbing on or the Spectre.

I've seen scans of Marvel being depowered by an OMAC lightning.

BUT, thats hardly standard knowledge, Thor would hardly opt for such a cheap win and Sentry is such a bad team-mate that its much easier to suppose the battle will go the other way.

dmills
Team 1 because of Marvel. Sentry is a byatch.

What did you sa

Sin I AM
has Sentry done something lately to warrant such high regard? Marvel n Clack ftw....Thor needs more assistance

Nihilist
Team 1

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Sin I AM
has Sentry done something lately to warrant such high regard? Marvel n Clack ftw....Thor needs more assistance

How about Hyperion then?

The Nuul
Until Sentry can prove himself, he causes T2 to lose.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by CosmicComet
How about Hyperion then?

hyperion is best...or majestic but i fear thats overkill

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by What did you sa

spam

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
spam
What was your first clue?

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

lawest9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team 2 wins. Hmmmmmmmmm..................

quanchi112
Originally posted by lawest9
Hmmmmmmmmm.................. ?

lawest9
? ?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Classic Thor and everyone else at their best.

Who wins?

Define at their best.

What level is Sentry at? Is he at his most competent/powerful levels as we originally saw before the mental breakdown and mess he had that reduced him to the current state?

If it's the former than Team 2 10/10. If his at his current levels. Then Team 1 win.

I'm assuming at best you mean Current Superman and Classic Marvel. No amps or anything of the sort.

lawest9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Define at their best.

What level is Sentry at? Is he at his most competent/powerful levels as we originally saw before the mental breakdown and mess he had that reduced him to the current state?

If it's the former than Team 2 10/10. If his at his current levels. Then Team 1 win.

I'm assuming at best you mean Current Superman and Classic Marvel. No amps or anything of the sort. You've pretty much answered your own question concerning sentry.

Current Marvel, not classic, same for supes.

I chooosed classic Thor because OF Thor or RK Thor would be overkill in this match up, and I believe that this evens everything out!

Rage.Of.Olympus
So basically this is....

Superman and the new less experienced Captain Marvel against the God like incarnation of Sentry and Classic Thor?

Team 2, 10 out of 10.

Eh, and Current Superman isn't exactly getting an awesome showing along with the rest of the Kryptonians. Actually they have some bad ones.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Nuul
Until Sentry can prove himself, he causes T2 to lose. How hasn't he proven himself?Originally posted by lawest9
? What was that hmmm all about?

lawest9
How hasn't he proven himself? What was that hmmm all about? Just pondering on your post.

quanchi112
Just pondering on your post. K.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.