Speed vs. Strength, Strength vs Abilities, and Skill vs Power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zeuodin
Quicksilver vs. Mammoth (Speed vs. Strength)
http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/rapsheetmain/Character.asp?UniqueId=743

Hulk vs. Vision (Strength vs. Abilities)

Captain America vs. Fire Star ( Skill vs. Power)

Lord Feron
I don't know mammoth so I saw QS.

Vision should win Unless the T-clap can harm vision while intangible...

Captain America but not sure.

khazra
1. Depends on version of quicksilver

2. Classic vision could take him. Whilst current has his knowledge he doesnt utilise it well enough to beat the hulk.

3. Cap

tideoftime
(Just scanning through posts, see what pops up)

1. For lower-powered Quicksilver, then Mammoth wins (QS doesn't have any real way of hurting him, while if M can get even one lucky, solid hit, QS goes down). For later/much faster versions, then QS, though it might take some time, as M is pretty tough, and will take a lot of high-speed beating.

2. A tough call. Hulk isn't simply really strong, is also very durable. But Vision might be able to take him down with a phased-attack. Like posted above, depends on which version.

3. In a "short" fight, Cap, definitly. But if Fire Star can get airborn and dodge at least one shield toss, her raising the ambient temperature in the room/area by several hundred degrees is going to put a crimp in even Cap's style... and by crimp, I mean sudden heatstroke.

Bouboumaster
1- Mammoth, because I hate Quicksilver
2- Hulk, every single time
3- Captain America

bbrem123
^

Brutacus
- tough call. how strong is Mammoth? think he might take it, but qs seems faster than before so not sure.

-hulk vision phase attack didin't work before so why would it work now, but vision is smart so 6/10 to the hulk.

- depends how far away they are cap is not super human so he can be fried chicken in a second.

galactusischere
How does cap beat Angelica?
she would fry him in 10 secs

iceman24567
Shield to the head knock out everytime

bbrem123
he would block it with his shield

bbrem123
Originally posted by iceman24567
Shield to the head knock out everytime

or that

tideoftime
Originally posted by Brutacus
- tough call. how strong is Mammoth? think he might take it, but qs seems faster than before so not sure.

Depends on era/writer, but generally at least She-Hulk/Classic Thing strong. In "lower grade" Marvel, he's class 75 or so. In old, higher-grade DC scaling, he can lift several hundred tons, or support several thousand, without major strain.

So, yeah, one lucky hit can put QS down. But really fast QS wins.

Brutacus
Originally posted by tideoftime
Depends on era/writer, but generally at least She-Hulk/Classic Thing strong. In "lower grade" Marvel, he's class 75 or so. In old, higher-grade DC scaling, he can lift several hundred tons, or support several thousand, without major strain.

So, yeah, one lucky hit can put QS down. But really fast QS wins.

So it's just the question how fast qs is these day's?
Because like I said he seems to be faster than before.

So I would say qs unless mammoth has some great reflexes

Priest
Too many characters in the thread...this should be closed.

Brutacus
Originally posted by Priest
Too many characters in the thread...this should be closed.

Only 6? some other have more

Priest
Originally posted by Brutacus
Only 6? some other have more
Its 3 different vs threads in one thread.

Zeuodin
So. Golem does that. That is where I got the idea from. You aren't in those threads saying they should be closed.

Brutacus

Yes but not big threads it's indeed 3 fights.
It's 1 on 1 fights not whole teams

Priest
Originally posted by Zeuodin
So. Golem does that. That is where I got the idea from. You aren't in those threads saying they should be closed.
How do u even know about Golem? He hasen't posted here in a while roll eyes (sarcastic)

Brutacus
How do u even know about Golem? He hasen't posted here in a while roll eyes (sarcastic)

You sure about that???

golem370
Hey leave my name out of it. He is trying to make matches for the title of the thread and also not spamming by making three separate threads. This is not different then a gauntlet thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.