Captain America vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zeuodin
For this fight Captain America gets

to keep his shield and all his skill and smarts and agility and stuff.

He also gets

Wonder Man's Strength
Namor's durability
Sentry's Speed
Black Knights Ebony Blade
Quicksilver's reflex speed and limb movements
and

Thano's Gun that immediately freezes anyone in a bubble that traps them.

Both combatants are going for the victory.

DarthDaniel1001
Maybe if Cap can shoot Thanos with the gun in time he can win, but otherwise, the son of Odin triumphs.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
Maybe if Cap can shoot Thanos with the gun in time he can win, but otherwise, the son of Odin triumphs. remember cap has taken down beings far more powerful than he with no upgrades. So how would that translate with this many upgrades?

Warlord
The ebony blade is all he needs.

If he manage to hit him he loses his soul

DarthDaniel1001
Originally posted by Zeuodin
remember cap has taken down beings far more powerful than he with no upgrades. So how would that translate with this many upgrades?

Good point...still, Thor is pretty good...OK, I say Cap 6-7/10

thanos-prime
Cap

khazra
IS 60 second rule in effect?

Cap has beaten thor solo with that in effect lol...

Oh and i believe cap has been said to be faster than classic quicksilveri n reflexes

BattleMage
Cap

Colossus-Big C
im pretty sure Captain Marvel could out lightning thor

shiv
given Mjolinir is operational

and

Thor is bloodlusted

and Cap has:

Wonder Man's Strength
Namor's durability
Sentry's Speed
Black Knights Ebony Blade

and

has Thanos's gun as well.

The logicall outcome of this scenario is Cap shoots himself in the foot at superspeed, accidentally slits his wrists open.. and faints.

Thor bfr's Cap to Mercy General for treatment.

by kmc rules thats a double knockout. bfr + stomp.

h1a8
I think you gave Cap too much here. Take away 1 or 2 things then it will be a good fight.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by h1a8
I think you gave Cap too much here. Take away 1 or 2 things then it will be a good fight. actually I gave him everything wonder woman has to a lesser degree.

Eternal Idol
Thor summons 2damnloud's Storm level lightning.

Thor ftw.

Warlord
actually I gave him everything wonder woman has to a lesser degree.

WW has a soul sucking sword?

Batman-Prime
For this fight Captain America gets his
shield and all his skill and smarts and agility and stuff

+

Wonder Man's Strength
Namor's durability
Sentry's Speed
and

This is enough to win 10/10

tideoftime
Originally posted by Warlord
WW has a soul sucking sword?

No -- she has her lasso, which if she can get around most any target, is an effective end to the battle, or "one-shot", as it were.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
This is enough to win 10/10

Namor's durability is not gonna cut it.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Namor's durability is not gonna cut it.

+

Wonder Man's Strength
Namor's durability
Sentry's Speed
and

Read again

Warlord

+

Wonder Man's Strength
Namor's durability
Sentry's Speed
and

Read again

yeah I'm sure Thor has never beaten anyone less durable, less strong with the only advantage being Sentry's speed

Warlord
Originally posted by tideoftime
No -- she has her lasso, which if she can get around most any target, is an effective end to the battle, or "one-shot", as it were.

it's not the same.
Thor can summon winds to protect him from the lasso while the slightest cut from the ebon sword sucks your soul

Batman-Prime
yeah I'm sure Thor has never beaten anyone less durable, less strong with the only advantage being Sentry's speed

Skill's on CA side.
Strength, equal
durability, Thor but CA has his Shield, so CA
Speed and Combat Speed CA

Warlord
Skill's on CA side.
Strength, equal

so Thor's strength = Wonderman's stregth?

and you forgot Mjolnir and all other Thor's exotic powers

Batman-Prime
so Thor's strength = Wonderman's stregth?

and you forgot Mjolnir and all other Thor's exotic powers

Yes.

I didn't forgot them. But CA has the speed and the Shield to dodge or absorb most of the damage.

Sin I AM
He's close but I think Thor edges him out a little bit

Warlord
Yes.

I didn't forgot them. But CA has the speed and the Shield to dodge or absorb most of the damage.

please namme one feat that puts him in Thor's class.

how can the shield protect him from lightning from many directions?

Deadline
This is a stomp.

Kris Blaze
So it's like a weaker and slower version of Wonder Woman then?

Leave it to Nvr to turn a Cap vs Thor thread into Wonder Woman shit.

Warlord
Originally posted by Kris Blaze

Leave it to Nvr to turn a Cap vs Thor thread into Wonder Woman shit.

pretty much, only I think sentry is just as fast if not faster.

Zeuodin
remember cap has taken down beings far more powerful than he with no upgrades. So how would that translate with this many upgrades?

gogogadgetgo

Strength, equal

umm, no. thor is stronger than wonderman and by wonderman's own admission.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
umm, no. thor is stronger than wonderman and by wonderman's own admission.
Strength means nothing to cap. he's beaten beings far stronger than He. I just gave him a strength boost to compete with thor.

Warlord
to be fair Cap needs no upgrades.
He'd just say: "put that hammer down son"
KO

Badabing

Leave it to Nvr to turn a Cap vs Thor thread into Wonder Woman shit. Nobody forced you to read in this thread or post here.

If you have some sort of proof then I'd be happy to take a look. If not, leave the accusations out. Thanks.

gogogadgetgo
Strength means nothing to cap. he's beaten beings far stronger than He. I just gave him a strength boost to compete with thor.

and thor has also beaten beings far stronger than he, so whats your point?

edit: so if strength means nothing to cap, then why give him a strength boost to compete with thor? you just contradicted yourself

Zeuodin
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
and thor has also beaten beings far stronger than he, so whats your point?

edit: so if strength means nothing to cap, then why give him a strength boost to compete with thor? you just contradicted yourself He needed the strength Boost to have any real chance of putting Thor Down. Cap has beaten beings stronger than he. But not on Thor's level.

Warlord
cap has beaten cube beings....smile
he is Marvel's Superman

Zeuodin
he is Marvel's Superman That is silly. Beating a cube being?

Warlord
That is silly. Beating a cube being?

what can I say....he's cap.... cool

khazra
These are some cap feats relevant to him fighting those more durable than him someone posted in another forum. I figured i cant link the site so i just quoted the thread.

Credit goes to Pukedrunk at comixtreme, though scans could well be fro maround here:

Basically cap is the guy you dont mess with. Thor has flat out failed to hit cap before when he was amnesic and didnt know who cap was (so he wasnt holding back).
During the early days of the Avengers, they used to run training where Cap would put down the whole team at one time; Thor, Iron Man and Giant-Man included. They timed how long it took for them, as a team, to land one good shot, and it ran into the minutes.
He's outwrestled hercules whos massively superhuman.

these stats and cap's ungodly skill/jobber aura = easy victory

Kris Blaze
lol, no scans work.

Zeuodin
lol, no scans work. He probably copied the whole thing as one and that will mess the links up. Gotta copy them one by one.

jinzin
He needed the strength Boost to have any real chance of putting Thor Down. Cap has beaten beings stronger than he. But not on Thor's level.

confused

he's beaten Thor...

tideoftime
I believe Zeuodin is simply trying to determine if male/Marvel bias is preventing people who are not familiar with Wonder Woman as she has been for over the past 10 years from understanding that she is in a class with Superman, Captain Marvel, Thor, and the like. (In Re: the other two primary threads with her and Thor involved).

By not stating that explicitly at the beginning of thread, he was no doubt trying to determine via an unbiased response what a comparably powered Captain America (and btw: I think you did a pretty good job of relative substitution) would be like in relation to Thor, and what the objective opinions at that point would be.

As a fair portion have voted both ways (as I myself essentially said), then I believe he accomplished his goal.

Leaving now for Turkey Day elsewhere...

tideoftime
it's not the same.
Thor can summon winds to protect him from the lasso while the slightest cut from the ebon sword sucks your soul

The wind defense would be marginal, at best, as the lasso has repeatedly demonstrated its ability to ignore outside factors (even to the extent of ignoring the gravitational pull of a blackhole, on at least two separate occasions in both WW and JL). It might help once or twice, but he will have to realize quickly that that defense won't hold...

EDIT: WTF? My second post posted first, and this one, my first, posted second...

WTF?

Leaving now...

Zeuodin
The wind defense would be marginal, at best, as the lasso has repeatedly demonstrated its ability to ignore outside factors (even to the extent of ignoring the gravitational pull of a blackhole, on at least two separate occasions in both WW and JL). It might help once or twice, but he will have to realize quickly that that defense won't hold...

EDIT: WTF? My second post posted first, and this one, my first, posted second...

WTF?

Leaving now... I didn't even equate the EB with the Lasso lol. Tho both have that soul suck power. I was thinking more in lines of Thano's gun that can hold anything once it's hit. I thought about the ebony blade like her tiara. Wasn't it able to cut thru anything at one point? But yes, my goal was accomplished.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by jinzin
confused

he's beaten Thor...
This I gotta see.

Starscream M
This I gotta see. why...you're just gonna call it PIS anyways... roll eyes (sarcastic)

iceman24567
Maybe because it is?

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Starscream M
why...you're just gonna call it PIS anyways... roll eyes (sarcastic)
Which it would be.

Still wanna see it.

Zeuodin
Which it would be.

Still wanna see it. I can't see him beating Thor either. But if he does it to similiar level foes repeatedly, then he's just like batman.

iceman24567
Is this failure at comprehending day?

Kris Blaze
I can't see him beating Thor either. But if he does it to similiar level foes repeatedly, then he's just like batman.
I'm guessing it's an incident of Cap maybe punching him twice and blocking a strike. That's often how it goes with him and Bats. They don't win, they survive.

shiv
guess Odinson didn't want to decapitate his friend.

Colossus-Big C
Captain Marvel physically beat superman. and its debatale that superman is much stronger than thor. i just dont see thor winning

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Captain Marvel physically beat superman. and its debatale that superman is much stronger than thor. i just dont see thor winning

Dude, it's a slower, weaker, less durable version of Wonder Woman!

Rage.Of.Olympus
Eh? Beaten Thor? I don't recall that happening in a Thor comic, or any of the Avenger's comic. The closest that happened was when Thor got separated from Mjolnir and turned human in an encounter with Cap and I don't even remember if they fought each other or not.

Oh and when the hell has Captain America out wrestled Hercules? Never seen that happen That's just outright stupid. Don't recall that.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Skill's on CA side.
Strength, equal

Yes.

What? Wonder Man at his best, was maybe almost as strong as Thor. That's about it.

Currently? His a joke. Namor was casually beating the shit out of Ares and Simon at the same time after going toe to toe with the Sentry.

Colossus-Big C
captain america physicaly overpowerd hercules?
blowup

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
captain america physicaly overpowerd hercules?
blowup

That's what he said:

Originally posted by khazra
He's outwrestled hercules whos massively superhuman.

h1a8
actually I gave him everything wonder woman has to a lesser degree.

Not so if Cap doesn't have his shield, since WW has braces and the Aegis shield. But if he does then you are right.

But Sentry's speed mixed with Thano's gun will pawn Thor everytime alone.

I see where you are going though. Good thread.

Kris Blaze
Not so if Cap doesn't have his shield, since WW has braces and the Aegis shield. But if he does then you are right.

But Sentry's speed mixed with Thano's gun will pawn Thor everytime alone.

I see where you are going though. Good thread.
It ain't a good thread, it's a bait thread no expression

Warlord

I would agree if it was the case of let's say Storm but Thor tends to summon mystically enhanced elements so I can't really tell if her lasso will remain unaffected. I feel thor's winds can protect him.

khazra
it was an avengers issue in the 80s when cap beat hercules at wrestling. Hercules was in armor/disgise and cap didnt know who he was. It ended with herc on the floor.

The scans that didnt come up (half worked, half didnt)
Skrull that fought thing:
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/1038/capskrull2wu1.jpg

Sinister created namor clone:
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/4222/capvnamorc3uy0.jpg

The real namor:
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/6698/max00129lsfx4.jpg

Mad thudnerstrike:
http://img474.imageshack.us/img474/5370/thunderstrike0402ue0.jpg

http://img474.imageshack.us/img474/6536/thunderstrike0403ns0.jpg

Cap beat thor by keeping him away from the hammer for 60 seconds back in those days. He also blocked mjolnir with a shield toss. Thor was shocked he couldnt touch cap in combat.
Let's not forget that he was also going to kill OF thor but Loki saved him. That was OF thor who had just killed the hulk & thing with relative ease.

Cap is the biggest over-achiever in comics. Ramp him up to Orin level stats and he'd have a good shot on thor as thor fights normally, let alone this IMO.

Kris Blaze
Those scans fail pretty hard.

- He tagged the mind-control button on Namor.
- He did not really hurt Thunderstrike (Who is below Thor for that matter) but only dodged his attacks. Even Thor could easily evade Thunderstrike's attacks.

Like I said, Cap does not win these fights, he survives them.

khazra
Those scans fail pretty hard.

- He tagged the mind-control button on Namor.
- He did not really hurt Thunderstrike (Who is below Thor for that matter) but only dodged his attacks. Even Thor could easily evade Thunderstrike's attacks.

Like I said, Cap does not win these fights, he survives them.
He was shown to be fast enough to hit an angry namor just where he wanted and no-goed a pissed thuderstrike, how are they bad feats?
He also has hurt hulk & onslaught before IIRC. In the Ulik scan he pulls Ulik off a thor whos struggling.

Im not saying cap can consistantly beat top tiers or anything stupid. Im saying that cap overpeforms so with stats comparable to thor (especially when thor is doing his usual brawl thing) cap should dominate.

Rage.Of.Olympus
it was an avengers issue in the 80s when cap beat hercules at wrestling. Hercules was in armor/disgise and cap didnt know who he was. It ended with herc on the floor.

The scans that didnt come up (half worked, half didnt)
Skrull that fought thing:
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/1038/capskrull2wu1.jpg

Sinister created namor clone:
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/4222/capvnamorc3uy0.jpg

The real namor:
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/6698/max00129lsfx4.jpg

Mad thudnerstrike:
http://img474.imageshack.us/img474/5370/thunderstrike0402ue0.jpg

http://img474.imageshack.us/img474/6536/thunderstrike0403ns0.jpg

Cap beat thor by keeping him away from the hammer for 60 seconds back in those days. He also blocked mjolnir with a shield toss. Thor was shocked he couldnt touch cap in combat.
Let's not forget that he was also going to kill OF thor but Loki saved him. That was OF thor who had just killed the hulk & thing with relative ease.

Cap is the biggest over-achiever in comics. Ramp him up to Orin level stats and he'd have a good shot on thor as thor fights normally, let alone this IMO.

Never happened. I just flipped through Avengers #80, where did Captain America defeat Hercules?

He defeated Namor by hitting the control on the back of his neck. All he did was dodge Thunderstrike and use his momentum and skill to throw him around. He wasn't accomplishing anything besides pissing him off. In the next page, Thunderstrike get's pissed off and almost kills him.

Thor lost Mjolnir as I recall, and simply didn't regain it in time. Captain America didn't even make him lose Mjolnir as I recall.

Shocked he couldn't touch him in combat? He was just impressed he could dodge a throw from Mjolnir in his first few appearances, is all.

He did once block change the direction of Mjolnir with a shield throw back in the day.

You need to re-read that shit. How on Earth was Captain America going to defeat Thor in any way? Never mind kill him.

Thor was just going with it as his baby was in danger. The moment it was out of danger, he casually grabs Captain America and one shots him.

He was in no way about to kill him. Hell, Captain America has hurt himself just hitting Thor. Thor was simply rolling with it.

Oh and Thor didn't have the Odin Force when that happened and when he killed Thing and Hulk.

Kris Blaze
He was shown to be fast enough to hit an angry namor just where he wanted and no-goed a pissed thuderstrike, how are they bad feats?
He also has hurt hulk & onslaught before IIRC. In the Ulik scan he pulls Ulik off a thor whos struggling.

Im not saying cap can consistantly beat top tiers or anything stupid. Im saying that cap overpeforms so with stats comparable to thor (especially when thor is doing his usual brawl thing) cap should dominate.

- You don't have to be awfully fast to dodge and hit someone like Namor there. It would not win an actual fight no expression
- Thunderstrike doesn't have any sort of skills, you just need to predict where he's going. Thor danced around him.
- He did not pull off Ulik, he shoved iron into his throat. Which makes -no- sense since the dark elves are weak to that, not Troll.

It's an incredibly weak argument because Cap is not winning these encounters. He's surviving. Hitting the back of Namor's neck would not stop him. Throwing Thunderstrike into the wall will not stop him. Pushing Iron into Ulik's throat will not stop him. These are not applicable scenarios to the fights on KMC. Where opponents fight to a victor is decided and no one has made up weaknesses or bullshit stipulations. I wouldn't deny cap a win if he had to hit the button in Thor's neck that automatically took him out no expression

Your entire argument also relies on Thor doing absolutely nothing but swinging his hammer, and doing a bad job at that. That's not how it goes down on KMC. The fight is not heavily stacked in favour of the popular leading character. They are equals, and in this case, Thor has far superior stats in everything aside from (arguably) fighting speed. Better yet, this fight isn't even hand to hand, Thor actually has his freaking hammer.

Starscream M

- He did not really hurt Thunderstrike (Who is below Thor for that matter) but only dodged his attacks.

that would solidify my belief that thor's biggest weakness is lack of superspeed

Rage.Of.Olympus
that would solidify my belief that thor's biggest weakness is lack of superspeed

Except....

Thor > Thunderstrike

Many times over.

It doesn't solidify shit. And he doesn't have a weakness in terms of speed.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Except....

Thor > Thunderstrike

Many times over.

It doesn't solidify shit. And he doesn't have a weakness in terms of speed. thor may be more skilled and stronger than thunderstrike, but their speed is on par

thor's speed is ok against most of his opponents, but not against the superspeed opponents he's often pitted against on KMC (ie superman, Wonder Woman)

Rage.Of.Olympus
thor may be more skilled and stronger than thunderstrike, but their speed is on par

thor's speed is ok against most of his opponents, but not against the superspeed opponents he's often pitted against on KMC (ie superman, Wonder Woman)

Where does it every state that Thor and Thunderstrike are on par on speed? Never seen that.

Thor is far stronger, a lot more skilled etc. His clearly shown as far beyond Thunderstrike in all categories.

Seeing as how he can do alright against opponents like Hyperion, Silver Surfer, his reflex feats etc. he'd do fine.

Kris Blaze
So when Thunderstrike failed to touch Thor..... ermm

Warlord

I guess then, when Wally was tagged by the much slower Ubermensch for example that showed his lack of speed huh?

This thing happen all the time in comics

khazra
- You don't have to be awfully fast to dodge and hit someone like Namor there. It would not win an actual fight no expression
- Thunderstrike doesn't have any sort of skills, you just need to predict where he's going. Thor danced around him.
- He did not pull off Ulik, he shoved iron into his throat. Which makes -no- sense since the dark elves are weak to that, not Troll.

It's an incredibly weak argument because Cap is not winning these encounters. He's surviving. Hitting the back of Namor's neck would not stop him. Throwing Thunderstrike into the wall will not stop him. Pushing Iron into Ulik's throat will not stop him. These are not applicable scenarios to the fights on KMC. Where opponents fight to a victor is decided and no one has made up weaknesses or bullshit stipulations. I wouldn't deny cap a win if he had to hit the button in Thor's neck that automatically took him out no expression

Your entire argument also relies on Thor doing absolutely nothing but swinging his hammer, and doing a bad job at that. That's not how it goes down on KMC. The fight is not heavily stacked in favour of the popular leading character. They are equals, and in this case, Thor has far superior stats in everything aside from (arguably) fighting speed. Better yet, this fight isn't even hand to hand, Thor actually has his freaking hammer.
he's not putting anything in Ulik's mouth, he's fish-hooking him.
My argument is that cap out peforms his stats through a combination of insane skill, the shield and insane skill with the shield. Other characters that are generally considered to be class 2 at best havent hurt people on the level that cap has with blows.
Cap fights way above his ability. Therefore if you put him on a similar level to thor for example, he should outpeform him.

Kris Blaze
he's not putting anything in Ulik's mouth, he's fish-hooking him.
My argument is that cap out peforms his stats through a combination of insane skill, the shield and insane skill with the shield. Other characters that are generally considered to be class 2 at best havent hurt people on the level that cap has with blows.
Cap fights way above his ability. Therefore if you put him on a similar level to thor for example, he should outpeform him.

Couple of things. He is putting a small iron hammer in Ulik's mouth. Read the comic, you'll see Ulik almost choking to death. He is not at a similar level to Thor, but far weaker/less durable and only arguably faster. And that argument would only hold water in a hand to hand fight.

khazra
9/10 fights with thor are hand to hand fights thogh. Even with the massively versatile odin power he only really slugged it out with Bor.

Wonderman is still supossedly thor level strengthwise (and i believe he's still showed himself to be significantly stronger than Ares at the beginning of incredible herc IIRC). Its more his durability thats questionable.

Namor is still durable enough to go at it with top tiers.

Id say he's ballparking thor across the board statwise and is a significantly betetr fighter.

Kris Blaze
9/10 fights with thor are hand to hand fights thogh. Even with the massively versatile odin power he only really slugged it out with Bor.

Wonderman is still supossedly thor level strengthwise (and i believe he's still showed himself to be significantly stronger than Ares at the beginning of incredible herc IIRC). Its more his durability thats questionable.

Namor is still durable enough to go at it with top tiers.

Id say he's ballparking thor across the board statwise and is a significantly betetr fighter.

Once again, couple of things.

90% of Thor's matches involve hand to hand fighting, but they are not solely hand to hand. Thor only had a fraction of the Odinforce against Bor and does not use energy blasts on earth most of the time. Those of us who read it, know that he berated Thor-Girl for using even the most basic energy attack on Earth. It does more harm than good. He's trying to protect people, makes no sense for him to level a city.

Namor is not durable enough to go up against Thor. Thor freaking one-shotted him while it was raining.

AsbestosFlaygon
he is Marvel's Superman
Which explains why he's permanently dead erm

Warlord
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Which explains why he's permanently dead erm

captain america reborn anyone?

Zeuodin
It ain't a good thread, it's a bait thread no expression I just noticed this. I thought a bait thread would be something like Superman vs. Galactus. There is nothing wrong with this thread. As the opinions varied alot. WHich is what I was looking for.

darthgoober
It shouldn't, what it should solidify is that Cap is faster than you give him credit for cause T-strike ain't slow...

blitzes two bank robbers
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr347/darthgoober/Thunderstrike01-02.jpg
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr347/darthgoober/Thunderstrike01-03.jpg
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr347/darthgoober/Thunderstrike01-04.jpg

catches up to and deflects an "in flight" bullet from a sniper rifle
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr347/darthgoober/Thunderstrike003-23.jpg

Dodging gunfire
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr347/darthgoober/Thor_Corps_2_08.jpg

Deflecting energy blasts
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr347/darthgoober/Thor_Corps_2_11.jpg

Deflecting multiple bullets
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr347/darthgoober/Thor_Corps_3_p10.jpg

And for those who want to compare the speed of Thunderstrike to that of Thor, take a look at how Masterson's "Thor Form"(which was more powerful than him as T-strike) stacked up to the real Mccoy
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr347/darthgoober/Thor458-15.jpg

As for this thread, Cap wins... but WW would still lose big grin .

Kris Blaze
That was Masterson's problem.

Cap is vastly more skilled, makes it much easier to predict his attacks. The man was an architect before he got his powers for crying out loud. Even if he's got speed and strength he doesn't know how to put 'em together.

h1a8
If cap has Thanos gun with even extra super speed then how is he not pawning Thor here?

gogogadgetgo
If cap has Thanos gun with even extra super speed then how is he not pawning Thor here?

'cos he's holding a gun, a shield and a sword all at the same time, thats why he's not pawning thor

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/973/caaaptaaainnnammmerrric.jpg

stick out tongue

AsbestosFlaygon
captain america reborn anyone?
Ooooooh... I c.

Never bothered with Marvel updates, ever since Disney stepped into the fray.

Warlord
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Ooooooh... I c.

Never bothered with Marvel updates, ever since Disney stepped into the fray.

that doesn't mean the comics will change....
I'm really gonna give siege a try. If it doesn't fulfill my expectations I won't follow another event for a long time the are getting tiresome

Batman-Prime
that doesn't mean the comics will change....
I'm really gonna give siege a try. If it doesn't fulfill my expectations I won't follow another event for a long time the are getting tiresome

Hmmm,
Disney and Square did some nice stuff. Kingdom Hearts. But the FF chars were "used" in a "wrong" way imo. Anyway, from what i read it seem that marvel goes the wrong road already, how bad can Disney mess things up.

Warner Bros. (DC) will lose Superman 2013. It would be sad and funny if Disney would get the rights on him. Marvel, Superman and Mickey Mouse, the World Domination might begin!

Spire
Cap.

leonidas
cap wins though thor could conceiveably bfr.

Newjak
The Ebon Blade and Thano's Gun may be the only way Cap gets a win here.

Other than that Cap is still way outclassed, and Thor still has the versatility edge on Cap.

h1a8
Originally posted by Newjak
The Ebon Blade and Thano's Gun may be the only way Cap gets a win here.

Other than that Cap is still way outclassed, and Thor still has the versatility edge on Cap.

Who cares if Cap is outclassed, he wins 10/10 via the gun. Stop complicating matters.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Who cares if Cap is outclassed, he wins 10/10 via the gun. Stop complicating matters.

no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.