It's Clobberin Time! vs Hulk Smash!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Which one is the better catchphrase/oneliner?

Knowsbleed33
It's Clobberin' Time easily.

Hulk Smash! is the rantings of a retard.

quanchi112
I like when hulk calls the humans puny. The way Ben speaks gets on my nerves. I don't like reading him at all. Based on that I give it to Hulk.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by The Nuul
Which one is the better catchphrase/oneliner? thing's catchphrase can't really be said when he's serious, it's pretty silly and even he knows it.

hulk smash is basically the hulk's literal way of dealing with annoyances or challengers in his path.

hulk smash ftw, it even sounds better.

Martian_mind
Both are retarded.

psycho gundam
"i'm almost as strong as superman you know sad" is more retarded stick out tongue

Knowsbleed33
No it's not.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by psycho gundam
"i'm almost as strong as superman you know sad" is more retarded stick out tongue

At least it's a coherent sentence.

...and you quoted wrong.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Martian_mind
At least it's a coherent sentence.

...and you quoted wrong. Hulk smash is a cooler phrase though.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hulk smash is a cooler phrase though.

Impossible. It would have to have some element of cool to actually be cooler then something else.

quanchi112
Impossible. It would have to have some element of cool to actually be cooler then something else. No, not so. It's all subjective anyways. If two things suck hard but one sucks harder than the thing that sucks less hard is the cooler of the two things.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by quanchi112
No, not so. It's all subjective anyways. If two things suck hard but one sucks harder than the thing that sucks less hard is the cooler of the two things.

Exactly, and Hulk Smash sucks far harder then anything else. Thus it is not cooler then any of the other comments, and as such possesses no cool.

The other one isn't even a catchphrase, and it still shits on Hulk smash.

quanchi112
Exactly, and Hulk Smash sucks far harder then anything else. Thus it is not cooler then any of the other comments, and as such possesses no cool.

The other one isn't even a catchphrase, and it still shits on Hulk smash. Iyo. I like hulk smash, personally. It's all subjective either way. The Hulk brings in more revenue and has like ten times the fans as ben grimm so I think it's safe to say the majority side with Bruce.

Kasper Gutman
"Hulk is not a bag of hammers." That's a contender smile

Endless Mike
By Odin's Beard, I Say Thee Nay!

FTW

Juntai
http://www.additiverich.com/knife/archives/GoddamnBatman.jpg

thanos-prime
Imperius rex!

Mshinu
Bothy pretty much sucks as much as Beast`s "by my stars and garters" or whatever it is he says

Parmaniac
up up and away (for the gayness sake)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.