The Anti-Monitor and Abraxas Vs. Mandrakk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
Crisis on Infinite Earths AM and Abraxas vs the Dark Monitor.

Will team destruction take Mandrakk down or will they fall trying?

quanchi112
Team wins.

xJLxKing
Mandrakk

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Mandrakk Based on?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on? Do we really need to go over this again??

galactusischere
Do we really need to go over this again??
I respect your decision and all but what did Mandrakk do that was beyond either AM or Abraxas?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by galactusischere
I respect your decision and all but what did Mandrakk do that was beyond either AM or Abraxas?
First of, Abraxas isn't too strong compared to Mandrakk. That's is just my opinion. Second of all, Spectre and Radiant both got owned by a weak version of Mandrakk. Spectre fought AM and nearly beat him.

I really don't have time to go through this again. I understand you want the Team to win, but no matter what I say, I don't see how I can change your opinion

quanchi112
Do we really need to go over this again?? He really did nothing to prove why he wins this thread. his feats aren't there. The scope of his goal was awesome but in a vs. matchup you're still at a loss to describe what it is he can do. You just bought into the hyperbole is all.

Knowsbleed33
Mandrakk.

shokosugi
Mandrakk solos

quanchi112
Originally posted by shokosugi
Mandrakk solos Mandrakk isn't on a team.

Prep-Man
Mandrakk.

Batman-Prime
Madrakk, easy.

SoulDevourer
why cant AM take on Mandrak solo? hes basicly Mandraks oposite

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
why cant AM take on Mandrak solo? hes basicly Mandraks oposite

Not really. While the AM operated from the "inside" of the Multiverse and absorbed the Infinite Universes Madrakk was operating on a scale far greater then the infinite Multiverse itself.

Imagine the Multiverse to be an snow globe, i sound like another poster now, sorry sad. AM is destroying the inside, while Mandrakk can hold it in his hand and crush it big grin .

CotiE AM is on LT's and Spectres Level, maybe a little bit higher. Mandrakk is more like the HOTU.

Endless Mike
Mandrakk

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Madrakk was operating on a scale far greater then the infinite Multiverse itself.

Imagine the Multiverse to be an snow globe, i sound like another poster now, sorry sad. AM is destroying the inside, while Mandrakk can hold it in his hand and crush it big grin . um u sure u not mixing up with PRIMAL Monitor? huh PM >>> multiverse , both AM & Mandrak was tiny parts of him iirc

Mindset
First of, Abraxas isn't too strong compared to Mandrakk. That's is just my opinion. Second of all, Spectre and Radiant both got owned by a weak version of Mandrakk. Spectre fought AM and nearly beat him.

I really don't have time to go through this again. I understand you want the Team to win, but no matter what I say, I don't see how I can change your opinion 2 different Spectres, with 2 different levels of power.

Philosophía
Mandrakk.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Not really. While the AM operated from the "inside" of the Multiverse and absorbed the Infinite Universes Madrakk was operating on a scale far greater then the infinite Multiverse itself.

Imagine the Multiverse to be an snow globe, i sound like another poster now, sorry sad. AM is destroying the inside, while Mandrakk can hold it in his hand and crush it big grin .

CotiE AM is on LT's and Spectres Level, maybe a little bit higher. Mandrakk is more like the HOTU. How is Mandrakk like the hotu?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.