KH Sephiroth vs. Ryu and Jin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luminatus
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f100/t520837.html

Can the heroes of Street Fighter and Tekken win?

Wei Phoenix
You're doing it all wrong!

Ridley_Prime
laughing out loud

Yeah, this doesn't belong in the Respect forum.

Luminatus
Well duh. IMy bad.

Shutter Control
Evil Ryu and Devil Jin team up and lose to KH Sephiroth.

You could not also have missed "Games Versus". Come on dude.

Sin_Volvagia
I'm guessing it was just a mistake.

BTW, Devil Jin and Evil Ryu beat KH Sephiroth since he's a lot weaker than FF7 Sephiroth.

Shutter Control
Personally I think KH2 Sephiroth's opening speed + Masamune alone rapes them several times in a split second, but that's just me. Also if we're not talking about Jenova Supernova Sephiroth I don't see why he's so much higher as claimed. I think this is just a result of the unfortunately-already spread rumor that FF characters in KH were "downgraded" but sadly there is no proof of this other than they look softer and are around Disney characters. People have been desperate enough to compare the looks of each FF character version's limit breaks between the games and bring in damage points dealt. Seriously? Wakka can take away 99,999 HP by throwing an underwater soccerball. HP in games (at least in FF) mean nothing for this reason. Cloud in KH2 fights just as impressively, with the right amount of power and speed as in FF7. I guess people are forgetting SE characters in KH are made by SE, not by SE and Disney, and nowhere is it shown or stated by the producers that they are weaker in this series, and their fights demonstrate this already. Also, KH Sephiroth can do thinks the FF7 version hasn't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.