Jugernaut vs adamatium spike PART 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SoulDevourer
alrite here we go again stick out tongue
similer to the 1st one but different

here Jugs aint runnin

instead: the Living Tribunal hold Jug in 1 hand, the adamatium spike in the other

then he stabs Jug with the spike (like Buffy stakin a vamp big grin)

with means only 2 possibilties: either jug gets impaled or the spike breaks. both cant be intact evil face

=> BTW Jugs forcefeild is OFF wink

TBH I dunno wich one to vote erm

nicamarvin
Originally posted by SoulDevourer

=> BTW Jugs forcefeild is OFF wink

TBH I dunno wich one to vote erm he could be Naked for all it matters...... roll eyes (sarcastic)

let me try to guess........the spike goes right thru....LT's Hand..... eek!

I think it could go eather way....

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by nicamarvin
he could be Naked for all it matters...... roll eyes (sarcastic) youd like that woudnt you? naughty eek!

Colossus-Big C
LT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Juggernaut his force is omniversal to the point he re writes logic .
he impales him

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
LT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Juggernaut um yeah but this aint a Jug vs LT topic roll eyes (sarcastic)

nicamarvin
youd like that woudnt you? naughty eek! ... stick out tongue

LT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Juggernaut his force is omniversal to the point he re writes logic .
he impales him the same thing could be said about that adamantium Spike.....

Colossus-Big C
um yeah but this aint a Jug vs LT topic roll eyes (sarcastic) doesnt matter LT power force would cause him to impale juggs easily. it would rewrite logic and cause juggs to be impaled at his hands

nicamarvin
doesnt matter LT power force would cause him to impale juggs easily. it would rewrite logic and cause juggs to be impaled at his hands NAH..........I think the spike will bent...if thor and Magneto were able to Damage Adamantium then the LT and the Durability of Juggernaut(remember there is No magic involve here) will snap that spike.......or the LT could get bored of trying and just erase Juggs and the spike out of existance...... laughing

SoulDevourer
or the LT could get bored of trying and just erase Juggs and the spike out of existance...... laughing LT DONT TRY! mad

he keeps pushin so one of the 2 gets broken. Jug stoppin the spike aint no option big grin

Colossus-Big C
LT DONT TRY! mad

he keeps pushin so one of the 2 gets broken. Jug stoppin the spike aint no option big grin actually if lt is not powering the spike and just pushing them the spike bends onto juggernauts chest with no harm

SoulDevourer
actually if lt is not powering the spike and just pushing them the spike bends onto juggernauts chest with no harm "powering the spike"???

btw that still count as win for Jug
spike can bend or break w/e as long as it get damage

nicamarvin
actually if lt is not powering the spike and just pushing them the spike bends onto juggernauts chest with no harm ....................... smokin'

Colossus-Big C
"powering the spike"???

btw that still count as win for Jug
spike can bend or break w/e as long as it get damage IF if LT is powering the spike(enhancing it). the spike impales him

SoulDevourer
IF if LT is powering the spike(enhancing it). the spike impales him "enhance it" how?

hes just holding the spike & stabbing Jug with it. he use all strenght he need to damage one of the 2

Doctor-Alvis
Both Juggernaut and the spike are destroyed.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Both Juggernaut and the spike are destroyed. that could happen...!

BUT its NOT an Option Here... mad

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Both Juggernaut and the spike are destroyed. or maybe they cancel each other out of existance

SoulDevourer
that could happen...!

BUT its NOT an Option Here... mad actualy it could of been an option sad i dunno how that could happen tho

ok the 1st to get damage loses, there! stick out tongue

roughrider
Living Tribunal turns spike into a weapon that can kill Juggernaut - because he's the goddamn Living Tribunal who can change reality to what he wants.

nicamarvin
actualy it could of been an option sad i dunno how that could happen tho

ok the 1st to get damage loses, there! stick out tongue Dude this thread its one of those Never ending Threads,

I am Just Glad Juggernaut its WAY UP there in Durability.......... smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.