Colossus(with caps shield and thors hammer) Vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
remember caps shield just absorbs punches. and the hammer doesnt give colossus powers he is just allowed to use it

Wei Phoenix
Hulk grabs the shield and throws it to the side and beats Colossus. There's still nothing Colossus can do to put him down.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Hulk grabs the shield and throws it to the side and beats Colossus. There's still nothing Colossus can do to put him down. no grabbing the shield and or hammer

nicamarvin
is Colossus allowed to have prep time and training time to become one with the weapons?...

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
no grabbing the shield and or hammer ...is Hulk aloud to fight? roll eyes (sarcastic)

SoulDevourer
anyway Colosus cant pick up the hammer so thats out stick out tongue

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
...is Hulk aloud to fight? roll eyes (sarcastic) yes

Wei Phoenix
Then Hulk tosses Colossus aside, bfr, or simply knocks him out. The shield can't cover his whole body.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
anyway Colosus cant pick up the hammer so thats out stick out tongue he gets to use it. but no thor powers

Colossus-Big C
Then Hulk tosses Colossus aside, bfr, or simply knocks him out. The shield can't cover his whole body. than why has captain america been able to block punches and blast from people above hulk?

SoulDevourer
he gets to use it. but no thor powers but hes not worthy so he cant lift it (cuz hes ruskie stick out tongue)

JK JK stick out tongue

Colossus-Big C
Then Hulk tosses Colossus aside, bfr, or simply knocks him out. The shield can't cover his whole body. hulk is not simply knocking him out. out of all the hulk vs colossus fights hulk never knocked out that easily

Rage.Of.Olympus
What's Colossus going to do with the Shield?

I remember when the Hulk threw the shield at Maestro, it penetrated but even when the Hulk rammed the shield it didn't penetrate to do any significant damage. Just saying. An indicator of how thick Hulk can be.

They are both extremely durable weapons of the highest order, but Colossus doesn't have the strength necessary to put the Hulk down with either weapon.

Most likely scenario? Colossus has the upper hand the first few moments into the fight knocking Hulk around. Hulk gets angry, and beats the utter living shit out of Colossus with both weapons.

Wei Phoenix
than why has captain america been able to block punches and blast from people above hulk?

How many times has Steve with shield beaten Hulk

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

I remember when the Hulk threw the shield at Maestro, it penetrated but even when the Hulk rammed the shield it didn't penetrate to do any significant damage. Just saying. An indicator of how thick Hulk can be.

They are both extremely durable weapons of the highest order, but Colossus doesn't have the strength necessary to put the Hulk down with either weapon.

Most likely scenario? Colossus has the upper hand the first few moments into the fight knocking Hulk around. Hulk gets angry, and beats the utter living shit out of Colossus with both weapons. he uses the shield to block hulks punches.

also colossus knocked out hulk before.

Rage.Of.Olympus
hulk is not simply knocking him out. out of all the hulk vs colossus fights hulk never knocked out that easily

All the fights? How many times has Colossus fought Savage Hulk?

I can only think of one in that one shot. Colossus was wrecked in a fist fight when the Hulk got angry in moments and was out of it.

Colossus did temporarily knock him out, but he jumped a calm Hulk while he was sitting peacefully. Impressive showing, but even then he couldn't do anything to put him down and it was pretty clear if he went toe to toe, he would get wrecked.

True Colossus wasn't fully grown, but hey, let's not forget Savage Hulk's base was back at like Class 70 back in the old days was it not?

nicamarvin

Maestro's Durability>>Hulk's Durability............ rolling on floor laughing

Rage.Of.Olympus
he uses the shield to block hulks punches.

also colossus knocked out hulk before.

He jumped a calm Hulk (Who was also like a Class 70 back then.) from behind and relentlessly beat on him and all he did was to temporarily knock him out. Didn't put him down. Impressive, but it was made clear the Hulk would wreck him.

Colossus-Big C
All the fights? How many times has Colossus fought Savage Hulk?

I can only think of one in that one shot. Colossus was wrecked in a fist fight when the Hulk got angry in moments and was out of it.

Colossus did temporarily knock him out, but he jumped a calm Hulk while he was sitting peacefully. Impressive showing, but even then he couldn't do anything to put him down and it was pretty clear if he went toe to toe, he would get wrecked.

True Colossus wasn't fully grown, but hey, let's not forget Savage Hulk's base was back at like Class 70 back in the old days was it not? but colossus has gone toe to toe with juggernaut on many occasions(losing tho but did well)

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Maestro's Durability>>Hulk's Durability............ rolling on floor laughing

Depends on which Hulk and how angry the Hulk is.

Colossus-Big C
also maestro is on WWH level

Rage.Of.Olympus
but colossus has gone toe to toe with juggernaut on many occasions(losing tho but did well)

Define go toe to toe.

From what I've seen, the fights constitute of Colossus evading him and outsmarting him and from what I've seen when Juggernaut get's his hands on Colossus, he gets wrecked or put down.

Colossus-Big C
Define go toe to toe.

From what I've seen, the fights constitute of Colossus evading him and outsmarting him and from what I've seen when Juggernaut get's his hands on Colossus, he gets wrecked or put down. but his durability has always kept him from getting harmed. adding the shield would prevent any damage

Kris Blaze
It doesn't matter how well anyone does physically against the Juggernaut, they never stand a chance of winning. Going up against Juggernaut means surviving his punches. I wish people would understand this.

Rage.Of.Olympus
^That's pretty true.

The most impressive Classic Juggernaut I have seen personally in modern times were the Thor fights.

but his durability has always kept him from getting harmed. adding the shield would prevent any damage

Are you talking about Colossus or Juggernaut? Because clearly that's the case with Juggernaut as his nigh invulnerable but clearly it's not the case with Colossus as Juggernaut has wrecked him and hurt him.

The shield won't mean anything. All it will do is frustrate, and anger the Hulk. He'd block a few blows here and there, but eventually Hulk just overpowers him and pounds the crap out of him.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
It doesn't matter how well anyone does physically against the Juggernaut, they never stand a chance of winning. Going up against Juggernaut means surviving his punches. I wish people would understand this. surviving his punches means surving hulks punches thats what im trying to explain

Colossus-Big C
Juggernaut has wrecked him and hurt him. then colossus has a healing factor or something because he never shown with any of those injuries.

Rage.Of.Olympus
surviving his punches means surving hulks punches thats what im trying to explain

That depends on what your definition of survive means. If by survive you mean not die, then yes.

Rage.Of.Olympus
then colossus has a healing factor or something because he never shown with any of those injuries.

What? If you are referring to shit like bruises and blood, then of course you'll never see that on Colossus.

Just because he can't bruise doesn't mean he can't feel pain.

Wei Phoenix
but his durability has always kept him from getting harmed. adding the shield would prevent any damage

Juggernaut has KO'd him before.

nicamarvin
It doesn't matter how well anyone does physically against the Juggernaut, they never stand a chance of winning. Going up against Juggernaut means surviving his punches. I wish people would understand this. .............Dang... cool

nicamarvin
It doesn't matter how well anyone does physically against the Juggernaut, they never stand a chance of winning. Going up against Juggernaut means surviving his punches. I wish people would understand this.

surviving his punches means surving hulks punches thats what im trying to explain

Juggernauts Punches Hurt WAY more than Hulk's punches........

Wei Phoenix

But he's been KO'd by Cain.

Colossus-Big C
Juggernaut has KO'd him before. KO doesnt mean you got harmed just knocked out

Rage.Of.Olympus
KO doesnt mean you got harmed just knocked out

shocking ban

Colossus-Big C
But he's been KO'd by Cain. cain>>>>>>>Base hulks strength. hulk would be enraged at a level to be that strong

Colossus-Big C
shocking ban a ko is caused by shock to your temples. nothing is really damaged

Doctor-Alvis
I think Colossus would do better without the shield or hammer simply because he doesn't have any training with either.

ColossusGrundy
Anyone read X-men Vs Hulk?

Colossus and Hulk had a decent pair of fights in that book, Hulk took the first round and Colossus took the second before they both conceded.

Colossus, or anyone of his caliber with both those weapons would own Hulk, plain and simple. Sorry but that's the way it is.

zeel
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Anyone read X-men Vs Hulk?

Colossus and Hulk had a decent pair of fights in that book, Hulk took the first round and Colossus took the second before they both conceded.

Colossus, or anyone of his caliber with both those weapons would own Hulk, plain and simple. Sorry but that's the way it is.

and thats your opinion , and from what it looks like no one agrees with yas.

hulk eventually wins colossus has the strength to hurt hulk and inflict some pain. But not enough to really shut down a angry hulk. I mean thor has enough problems with that and hes much tougher then colossus.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by zeel
and thats your opinion , and from what it looks like no one agrees with yas.

hulk eventually wins colossus has the strength to hurt hulk and inflict some pain. But not enough to really shut down a angry hulk. I mean thor has enough problems with that and hes much tougher then colossus. thors skin is not as durable as colossus metal body

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.