superman Vs Bullseye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
no speedblitsing.

bulls eye has unlimited krip tonight spikes to throw.(he can am for supes eyes.
superman doesnt know who bulls eyes is so he is not ready

roughrider
Idiot thread. thumb down

chomperx9
krip tonight laughing

xJLxKing
Originally posted by roughrider
Idiotic . thumb down
Explains him and his thread

Colossus-Big C

Colossus-Big C
http://www.lifeshore.com/smiley/data/media/2/3D_emoticon_206.gif

chomperx9
i know the thread doesnt sound right but just about anyone can take out superman with kryptonite especially without his super speed. and as good as bullseye throws and is using kryptonite as a weapon he has a chance here.

but if clark makes a move before bullseye then its over

xJLxKing
Originally posted by chomperx9
i know the thread doesnt sound right but just about anyone can take out superman with kryptonite especially without his super speed. and as good as bullseye throws and is using kryptonite as a weapon he has a chance here.

but if clark makes a move before bullseye then its over
NO! Superman survived a nuclear bomb even when he was exposed to Kryptonite. He survived even when he got poisoned by it. He defeated Lex countless of times, even if Lex used Kryptonite.

chomperx9
Originally posted by xJLxKing
NO! Superman survived a nuclear bomb even when he was exposed to Kryptonite. He survived even when he got poisoned by it. He defeated Lex countless of times, even if Lex used Kryptonite. you sure that was just regular every day old superman ?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by chomperx9
you sure that was just regular every day old superman ?
Pretty much.

Kryptonite is not a auto win. You can a darn machine gun made of kryptonite bllets and you'd still lose.
HV, Cold Breath, Counter-Vibration, and many other ways are still good options.

Digi
yeah, his eye beams. /thread

psycho gundam
close this digi

Colossus-Big C
Pretty much.

Kryptonite is not a auto win. You can a darn machine gun made of kryptonite bllets and you'd still lose.
HV, Cold Breath, Counter-Vibration, and many other ways are still good options. not if you throw it into his eyes

Mshinu
I guess kryptonite only works if it is Batman using it

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
not if you throw it into his eyes
Yup, especailly since Superman will be shouting out, "YO DUMBASS Free Shot!!" Hello!! Superman has other powers

Colossus-Big C
Yup, especailly since Superman will be shouting out, "YO DUMBASS Free Shot!!" Hello!! Superman has other powers bullseye only needs 1 shot

The Nuul
Spite thread...

xJLxKing
bullseye only needs 1 shot
Yes, because Superman only has 1 good eye confused
And obviously someone like Superman who has encountered Kryptonite a dozen of times doesn't know how to counter it roll eyes (sarcastic)
But then again, you are trolling

The Nuul
Since there is no speedblizting, Supes can still easly dodge whatever thats comes at him, he just cant rush Bullseye, thats all.

Colossus-Big C
just say superman dies, i hate superman

xJLxKing
He hates so it's okay big grin

The Nuul
bullseye only needs 1 shot Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
just say superman dies, i hate superman Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
not if you throw it into his eyes

Reported..

xJLxKing
About time someone oes

Badabing
just say superman dies, i hate superman Superman lives and wins.

Closing. Per the forum rules, the combatants start at the default location which is 0.5 km apart in a neutral setting.

Concerning the Battlefield
Unless otherwise stated by the thread originator, the standard distance between combatants will be .5 kilometers in line of sight at the onset of battle, and there will be an implied "buzz" to signify the onset of battle. It will be assumed combatants are primed to go at the gun.

Also, all characters, regardless of where the fight takes place, or what universe/medium they are native to, will have full access to their abilities at optimum efficiency as they are depicted in their native universes. It will be assumed that each character fights as they are normally presented regardless of battle locale. This means that, for example, Flash will in fact have SpeedForce abilities if the battle took place in Marvel Manhattan. Battles will always take place on an assumed equal playing field.

Given that Supes could just HV at the start, Bullseye really has no chance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.