Black Panther vs. Iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BattleMage
Both going for the K.O. who takes this?

vansonbee
Black Panther (Shuri) loses hard :]

T'Challa' is depowered by the magical herb, but just recently re-amp by different magic source, but if old school BP, I say Shuri, T'Challa' with slight majority = Enhance / suit.

Juk3n
IF takes each and every encounter if he's not limited by any stips, you could prolly pitch him against both versions of BP at the same time and he'd swing a majority.

AsbestosFlaygon
Strictly H2H = Iron Fist

With tech and gear = Black Panther

dmills
Iron Fist wins no matter what BP has.

Kris Blaze
Am I the only one who remembers how easily Iron Fist tore Panther's suit to shreds?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by dmills
Iron Fist wins no matter what BP has.

Eh? With prep, Iron Fist would get wrecked.

dmills
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Eh? With prep, Iron Fist would get wrecked. LOL! Not many peeps can beat BP when he has prep time. He did arm lock the Surfer after all stick out tongue

dmills
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Am I the only one who remembers how easily Iron Fist tore Panther's suit to shreds? Nope. And that was pre amp.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Am I the only one who remembers how easily Iron Fist tore Panther's suit to shreds? Originally posted by dmills
Nope. And that was pre amp. Can any of guys recall comic/issue of this confrontation smile

Thanks~

BattleMage
Originally posted by dmills
LOL! Not many peeps can beat BP when he has prep time. He did arm lock the Surfer after all stick out tongue laughing

celeyhyga17
BP is stronger and faster and more durable. But if Iron Fist connects once with his chi punch then it's lights out for BP.

the Fist 7/10

redhotrash
I'd give Iron Fist a better record than 7/10 here. I'd say hes faster and stronger too btw. Hes ran on water and caught bullets. His Chi amp puts him over in strength too I suspect.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by redhotrash
I'd give Iron Fist a better record than 7/10 here. I'd say hes faster and stronger too btw. Hes ran on water and caught bullets. His Chi amp puts him over in strength too I suspect.

He channels it to hit really really hard but it doesnt really give him super strength.

jalek moye
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
He channels it to hit really really hard but it doesnt really give him super strength.
yes it does, it can enhance him in everyway

Bentley
Iron Fist winds handily.

Disappear
primo priest BP v. post brubaker/fraction-amp IF, hard to say. Danny ripped up T'Challa's costume when mind-controlled and expending his then enhanced-chi at a remarkable rate. He's likely caapble of the same, but the odds of that same fight/situation occurring again isn't likely, so it's hard to use that to determine a majority.

with prep, t'challa could take the majority. without, he might be able to hold out three to four of ten.

no idea about shuri.

khazra
Iron fist is like a high mid tier at worst currently. I know the suit is good but if he's messed it up before he can easily now.

And he can chi amp his stats to a higher level than BP now.

Battlehammer
IF is in no way a high mid tier. He low mid tier just like wolverine and spiderman.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Battlehammer
IF is in no way a high mid tier. He low mid tier just like wolverine and spiderman.

Current Iron Fist is above low mid tier as well in my opinion. Dude just one shotted a freaking Hellicarrier. Throw that in with the other crazy shit his done, and an argument for him to be above low tier can be made easily.

He's doing the kind of shit guys like Hulk should be doing.

Battlehammer
Current Iron Fist is above low mid tier as well in my opinion. Dude just one shotted a freaking Hellicarrier. Throw that in with the other crazy shit his done, and an argument for him to be above low tier can be made easily.

He's doing the kind of shit guys like Hulk should be doing.
He always been able to produce 100 ton punching forces thats not something new. Does not make him above low meta.

Wolverien survived beeing incenerated on several occassions and has the ability to cut through almost anything. IF really has no more cases to be moved then Wolverine or Spiderman.

Rage.Of.Olympus
He always been able to produce 100 ton punching forces thats not something new. Does not make him above low meta.

Wolverien survived beeing incenerated on several occassions and has the ability to cut through almost anything. IF really has no more cases to be moved then Wolverine or Spiderman.

Not on this level so consistently. Even his weakness of using a lot of Chi to produce Iron Fist's is removed.

Cool. Iron Fist survived at point blank range an exploding train full of explosives that packed more packed more punch than the bomb on Hiroshima.

Battlehammer
Not on this level so consistently. Even his weakness of using a lot of Chi to produce Iron Fist's is removed.

Cool. Iron Fist survived at point blank range an exploding train full of explosives that packed more packed more punch than the bomb on Hiroshima.
He does not consistently show this level even currently. Thats one feat. He still shows to get drained after using lots of chi, he just does not get quite as drain.

And has yet to reporduce a feat closes to that. It was PIS and hyperbole, but becuase IF did it, it ok. Double standards on the forum are rediculous.

Rage.Of.Olympus
He does not consistently show this level even currently. Thats one feat. He still shows to get drained after using lots of chi, he just does not get quite as drain.

And has yet to reporduce a feat closes to that. It was PIS and hyperbole, but becuase IF did it, it ok. Double standards on the forum are rediculous.

Iron Fist has other feats besides the Hellicarrier. He just killed a 200 foot dragon, thousands of year old, while severely tired, in two hits. He has the train feat. The giant monster feat etc.

Really? When was the last time we've seen Iron Fist drained using a lot of chi? I can't recall any unfortunately. Busting out multiple Iron Fist's casually means his chi really took a dive up.

Didn't Iron Fist once nuke a city?

Battlehammer
Iron Fist has other feats besides the Hellicarrier. He just killed a 200 foot dragon, thousands of year old, while severely tired, in two hits. He has the train feat. The giant monster feat etc.

Really? When was the last time we've seen Iron Fist drained using a lot of chi? I can't recall any unfortunately. Busting out multiple Iron Fist's casually means his chi really took a dive up.

Didn't Iron Fist once nuke a city?

He had several feats before then as well. hell he beaten dragon a several occassions.

During the tourament, during if killer ect. He does not run on unlimited power, but he clearly has far more enegery in reserve then he uses to have.

Nope, not to my knowledge. That train feat is well beyond any ability he has shown.

IF is clearly better then he was, but whats more impressive then being more powerful is the versitility he now posses. The hellicareer feats is easily one of his best, but still within his abilities to achieve given the upgrade, but the train feat is clearly not and he done nothing to suggest he should bebale to do it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
He had several feats before then as well. hell he beaten dragon a several occassions.

During the tourament, during if killer ect. He does not run on unlimited power, but he clearly has far more enegery in reserve then he uses to have.

Nope, not to my knowledge. That train feat is well beyond any ability he has shown.

IF is clearly better then he was, but whats more impressive then being more powerful is the versitility he now posses. The hellicareer feats is easily one of his best, but still within his abilities to achieve given the upgrade, but the train feat is clearly not and he done nothing to suggest he should bebale to do it.

Eh? If he has other consistent high end feats then your just proving my point.

Iron Fist Killer? He was fighting him just fine, then the thing started sucking his energy. Superman would run out of energy if he was drained...

The tournament? When did that happen? Issue number and I'll check.

Etc.? When did he ran out of energy other than that instance?

When did I ever say he was running on unlimited energy reserves?

I'll look for the scan. Yea, the versatility he has is impressive. I've never seen his limits yet. I mean casually one shotting Norman's Osborn's biggest and most powerful Hellicarrier with a karate strike is seriously uber. He didn't even hit any vital engine or anything. He hit the deck and it dropped.

Battlehammer
Eh? If he has other consistent high end feats then your just proving my point.

Iron Fist Killer? He was fighting him just fine, then the thing started sucking his energy. Superman would run out of energy if he was drained...

The tournament? When did that happen? Issue number and I'll check.

Etc.? When did he ran out of energy other than that instance?

When did I ever say he was running on unlimited energy reserves?

I'll look for the scan. Yea, the versatility he has is impressive. I've never seen his limits yet. I mean casually one shotting Norman's Osborn's biggest and most powerful Hellicarrier with a karate strike is seriously uber. He didn't even hit any vital engine or anything. He hit the deck and it dropped.
Not really. He has the ability to and always has to increase his punching power to 100 class. Does not make him deserve to be place in a higher tier unless you want to mvoe several individuals with him.

My point is he does not run on unlimited energy, it has it limits, it can be drained over used ect. He gets tired.

He go beat up and worn out several times in the arc, if he had unlimited energy that never happen.

oh I though that what you implied. Never mind then. I agree he has far more energy then before on reserve, double even.

yea he become quite versatile one thing he was lacking before. Love his new range powers. Yea that hellicarrier feat was his best feat maybe to date. I have no problem with that feat becuase it high end one and amkes senses as well as reasonable with his upgrade. Train one however I see as PIS, it well beyond even the hellicarrier feat and does not make sense with the extension of his powers and would be litterally sayiong he got thousand times more power.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Not really. He has the ability to and always has to increase his punching power to 100 class. Does not make him deserve to be place in a higher tier unless you want to mvoe several individuals with him.

My point is he does not run on unlimited energy, it has it limits, it can be drained over used ect. He gets tired.

He go beat up and worn out several times in the arc, if he had unlimited energy that never happen.

oh I though that what you implied. Never mind then. I agree he has far more energy then before on reserve, double even.

yea he become quite versatile one thing he was lacking before. Love his new range powers. Yea that hellicarrier feat was his best feat maybe to date. I have no problem with that feat becuase it high end one and amkes senses as well as reasonable with his upgrade. Train one however I see as PIS, it well beyond even the hellicarrier feat and does not make sense with the extension of his powers and would be litterally sayiong he got thousand times more power.

True, but his destructive force has really impressed me recently. Really like who? I honestly would have no problem moving someone like Wolverine up, but it would be easier if he had some versatility. Give him even one long range attack and it wouldn't hard.

After the upgrades I don't recall him naturally running out of chi naturally. Even in the recent issue of Immortal Weapons, when he hadn't slept or rested for days apparently, and was exhausted, immediately went to fight the 200 foot dragon, and was still busting out multiple Iron Fists. His endurance is incredible.

Why would I say he has unlimited energy? No offense but that's kind of stupid my friend. Not even Thor has unlimited energy.

True.

Meh, I could see why you would think it's plot induced stupidity. People have different levels in my opinion of acceptability. People have called the Hellicarrier feat plot induced stupidity on other boards, so again....meh....

Battlehammer
True, but his destructive force has really impressed me recently. Really like who? I honestly would have no problem moving someone like Wolverine up, but it would be easier if he had some versatility. Give him even one long range attack and it wouldn't hard.

Spiderman as well, few other I have to look at the list again. True Wolverine does lack versatility which does hurt him quite a bit in standings.

After the upgrades I don't recall him naturally running out of chi naturally. Even in the recent issue of Immortal Weapons, when he hadn't slept or rested for days apparently, and was exhausted, immediately went to fight the 200 foot dragon, and was still busting out multiple Iron Fists. His endurance is incredible.
He seems to get tired after fights, his endurences is deffiently much higher, but it seems like he still has only so much energy. I can't comment on that issue I havent read it. I just DL orphans issue I gotta read it was it good?

Why would I say he has unlimited energy? No offense but that's kind of stupid my friend. Not even Thor has unlimited energy.

True.

Meh, I could see why you would think it's plot induced stupidity. People have different levels in my opinion of acceptability. People have called the Hellicarrier feat plot induced stupidity on other boards, so again....meh....
true lol, but people have said it quite a few times, I think it has to do with the vagueness in which IF explanation were his energy come from. It said he has an ocean of energy to call upon or some such which some people took to mean unlimited.

It just rediculously high, he some how blocked absord enough energy that could destroy 40,000 cities seems a little absurd. The hellicarrier feat makes more sense given his upgrade and ability that I have no problems with him having enough punching power to causes that kind of damage, just a really high end feat.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Spiderman as well, few other I have to look at the list again. True Wolverine does lack versatility which does hurt him quite a bit in standings.

He seems to get tired after fights, his endurences is deffiently much higher, but it seems like he still has only so much energy. I can't comment on that issue I havent read it. I just DL orphans issue I gotta read it was it good?

true lol, but people have said it quite a few times, I think it has to do with the vagueness in which IF explanation were his energy come from. It said he has an ocean of energy to call upon or some such which some people took to mean unlimited.

It just rediculously high, he some how blocked absord enough energy that could destroy 40,000 cities seems a little absurd. The hellicarrier feat makes more sense given his upgrade and ability that I have no problems with him having enough punching power to causes that kind of damage, just a really high end feat.

Spider-Man's higher showings can justify him to be bumped up a tier. But webs being his only ranged attacks help but not to much. Spider-Man after all of his upgrades with Stark's suit for example would be mid tier at least in my opinion. Yea

Yea it was really good. Best so far. I really liked it. Great art, and written well.

I'd have called those people stupid personally. Even Galactus doesn't have unlimited energy. Hell, the simple fact that he said ocean of energy indicates some sort of set value. Calling his energy unlimited based on that, is silly in my opinion. He has a lot of energy though don't get me wrong.

Well he did say he had an ocean of energy to call on. big grin

Cool.

Battlehammer
Spider-Man's higher showings can justify him to be bumped up a tier. But webs being his only ranged attacks help but not to much. Spider-Man after all of his upgrades with Stark's suit for example would be mid tier at least in my opinion. Yea

Yea it was really good. Best so far. I really liked it. Great art, and written well.

I'd have called those people stupid personally. Even Galactus doesn't have unlimited energy. Hell, the simple fact that he said ocean of energy indicates some sort of set value. Calling his energy unlimited based on that, is silly in my opinion. He has a lot of energy though don't get me wrong.

Well he did say he had an ocean of energy to call on. big grin

Cool.
He can do so many things with his webbing though, and they can be used in such versitile fashion like many shots at onces, movement, support structure, as nets ect.

nice I only read the one on fat cobra gotta read the rets of them I really liked the issue.

I completely agree. He has far more energy in reserve which makes him far bigger threat then befoire.

lol

jalek moye

I personally the explosion was hyperbole because The others were standing a few meters away and they were unhardmed. If it was really as massive as they said I don't think he would be able to absorb it fast enough. Although I take it as eveidence that he can absorb explosions to a degree (atleast i thought it was absorbed since the symbol was glowing)

Battlehammer
Originally posted by jalek moye
I personally the explosion was hyperbole because The others were standing a few meters away and they were unhardmed. If it was really as massive as they said I don't think he would be able to absorb it fast enough. Although I take it as eveidence that he can absorb explosions to a degree (atleast i thought it was absorbed since the symbol was glowing)
That could be it as well.

as for this thread Iron Fist the heavy majority . He simply better in every way pretty much. However Panther suit plus his energy daggers may allow him a win or two.

Rage.Of.Olympus
He can do so many things with his webbing though, and they can be used in such versitile fashion like many shots at onces, movement, support structure, as nets ect.

nice I only read the one on fat cobra gotta read the rets of them I really liked the issue.

I completely agree. He has far more energy in reserve which makes him far bigger threat then befoire.

lol

True. It is versatile.

This issue is the best so far. Next would be the Dog Brother issue (Also really good.), then the Fat Cobra issue. The Beautiful Daughter of Tiger issue was alright. The Spider Lady issue was weird.

I think I'm gonna go re-read the Dog Brother issue before I go to bed. I really liked it.

Anyways, good night bro. I gotta go to bed. It's 2:00 am in Toronto.

Battlehammer
True. It is versatile.

This issue is the best so far. Next would be the Dog Brother issue (Also really good.), then the Fat Cobra issue. The Beautiful Daughter of Tiger issue was alright. The Spider Lady issue was weird.

I think I'm gonna go re-read the Dog Brother issue before I go to bed. I really liked it.

Anyways, good night bro. I gotta go to bed. It's 2:00 am in Toronto.
yea

nice i deffiently gotta find them to dl them. I personally dont have the money to get them all so I been looking to dl them. im a poor college student lol. It hard enough paying for all the x-men , new avengers and wolverine comics, street fight and ninja turtle comics.

I read some of the lady spider it was mad wierd.

it 2 am here as wlel I am from boston. have a good one.

Rage.Of.Olympus
yea

nice i deffiently gotta find them to dl them. I personally dont have the money to get them all so I been looking to dl them. im a poor college student lol. It hard enough paying for all the x-men , new avengers and wolverine comics, street fight and ninja turtle comics.

I read some of the lady spider it was mad wierd.

it 2 am here as wlel I am from boston. have a good one.

When I need to download comics I use to use Demonoid but it's down. I use torrentleech sometimes.

If you don't have a private site use a public one. Like, rapidshare, or piratebay. It's pretty easy to find those issues. I can send you the download links if you want. I'd also recommend using CDisplay to read comics. It's the most simple yet effective if you just want to read the comics.

Anyways, later. If you want just pm or reply. I'll send you the shit tomorrow. Later.

Battlehammer
When I need to download comics I use to use Demonoid but it's down. I use torrentleech sometimes.

If you don't have a private site use a public one. Like, rapidshare, or piratebay. It's pretty easy to find those issues. I can send you the download links if you want. I'd also recommend using CDisplay to read comics. It's the most simple yet effective if you just want to read the comics.

Anyways, later. If you want just pm or reply. I'll send you the shit tomorrow. Later.
Yea links would be great thank you. The site I uses has lots of comic issue, but not an effective system for finding them. It takes for ever going from page to page.

thanks man. good night.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.