beast vs venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

valtiz
who wins

valtiz
they both fight to there best

valtiz
you will discuss my shit

valtiz
please discuss my shit? sad

Batroc
Would like to say Beast, but Venom wins.

Mshinu
Which Venom anyway?

Raptor22
Originally posted by valtiz
please discuss my shit? sad your shit is brown and smelly. what else do u want to know about it? for the thread brock would win gargan would lose.

SamZED
Gargan gets raped (doesnt he always?) If its Brock then Venom murders Beast.

redhotrash
Gargan should have this. In his Scorpion persona he'd win, so trade a fairly powerful suit for a very powerful one, and you'd get a better result.

SamZED
Logically that should be true, but for some reason gargan as venom loses more often than when he was scorpion. As scorpion he at least had a good showing vs luke cage...

Parmaniac
Originally posted by SamZED
Logically that should be true, but for some reason gargan as venom loses more often than when he was scorpion. As scorpion he at least had a good showing vs luke cage...

he had many "good showings" you can still have a good display of skill or deliver a good fight while loosing but yeah Gargan as Venom was only good in his first showing and there he was totally uber, Spidey even stated that he mastered all the stuff Brock learned over a long time in minutes

SamZED
Originally posted by Parmaniac
he had many "good showings" you can still have a good display of skill or deliver a good fight while loosing but yeah Gargan as Venom was only good in his first showing and there he was totally uber, Spidey even stated that he mastered all the stuff Brock learned over a long time in minutes yeah but even then he got koed by a ton of bricks, something brock wouldve laughed at.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by SamZED
yeah but even then he got koed by a ton of bricks, something brock wouldve laughed at.

that's true

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.