Prison time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kris Blaze
Which of these can survive 5 years in The Cage the best. The Cage is the prison where Wolverine was sent after Weapon X controlled him and had him kill the Guvenor. It housed various villains such as Absorbing Man, Peepers, Batroc/Mr.Awesome, Mauvais (sorta) and probably a great deal of others. They are all depowered to the level of regular baseline human beings. Though they realistically might not be able to depower Superman and would only take Thor down to regular asgardian, let's assume that they are depowered to regular human stats.

Who can survive and how well do they do for themselves.

Thor
Superman
Luke Cage
Kingpin
Captain America
The Thing
Black Adam
Black Racer
Moses Magnum
Blade
Bishop
Black Panther
Thunderball
Mr Terrific
Black Lightning
Jakeem Thunder
John Stewart

Go!

Omega Vision
Poor Jakeem, he's going to get assraped on day one without Thunderbolt.
Kingpin and Black Adam do the best. Kingpin would be running the prison on the second day and Black Adam would bite someone's face off on day one and thus convince everyone to leave him alone.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Poor Jakeem, he's going to get assraped on day one without Thunderbolt.
Kingpin and Black Adam do the best. Kingpin would be running the prison on the second day and Black Adam would bite someone's face off on day one and thus convince everyone to leave him alone.
That place looked brutal, but Wolverine had the skills to keep most of the guys down. Like he mentioned in the narration, this is the place where skills and influence keep you alive mostly. That's why Batroc was the boss, which he always is, and Silvermane lived the life.

valtiz
i really see the blond pretty boy thor becoming the new Goldy lox of the prison

Raptor22
i agree with omegavision black adam and kp do good also i think blade and luke cage would hanlde themselvs fairly well and cap could hang too.

Omega Vision
Wasn't Cage a prisoner before gaining his powers? He'd probably do great.

valtiz
Originally posted by Raptor22
i agree with omegavision black adam and kp do good also i think blade and luke cage would hanlde themselvs fairly well and cap could hang too.

cap could hang? the guy is pure skills he will dominate the prison

Raptor22
Originally posted by valtiz
cap could hang? the guy is pure skills he will dominate the prison i didnt mean to imply cap would just scrap by, i meant he could hang with the top dogs in the prison.

Omega Vision
cap could hang? the guy is pure skills he will dominate the prison
He won't frighten the prisoners like guys like KP and BA would though. He's not a mean or vicious person.

Kris Blaze
He won't frighten the prisoners like guys like KP and BA would though. He's not a mean or vicious person.
BA does not have any skills to speak of though.

And with his attitude he won't get many allies. I'll bet you that there are already at least a hundred people who regularly rip off faces and eat them.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
BA does not have any skills to speak of though.

And with his attitude he won't get many allies. I'll bet you that there are already at least a hundred people who regularly rip off faces and eat them.
He's vicious though. He won't take any shit.

khazra
Being viscious wont help against bigger, more skilled viscious guys.

When people are depowered its all about cap. He mauls anyone in the prison no matter how many at once there are. Easy.

BP, blade, mr terrific can all take care of themseleves too.

Thing should do allright.

Bishop isnt as skilled as those above him but he's damn mean so it should level out.

valtiz

cap is a born leader he will dominate not only with strength and skills but also he will rule the prison because he is a born leader that people just idolize

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by khazra
Bishop isnt as skilled as those above him but he's damn mean so it should level out.
Bishop used to be a cop so it's difficult to say how that would play out.
cap is a born leader he will dominate not only with strength and skills but also he will rule the prison because he is a born leader that people just idolize
It's a prison dude.

Omega Vision
And prisoners think he's a dork who wears a stupid costume and a windbag who gives long speeches. His charisma won't help him here.

valtiz
Bishop used to be a cop so it's difficult to say how that would play out.

It's a prison dude.

i know its a prison but in prison its all about respect and captain america is a man with respect and honor that will not only beat up everybody but will show them he got respect and that he can lead them to better things in prison life believe me everyone will follow him eventually he is a man everybody take example of

valtiz
And prisoners think he's a dork who wears a stupid costume and a windbag who gives long speeches. His charisma won't help him here.

either you just like to argue with me without any reason or you just dont know anything about prisons, forget the movies the prison is not like in the movies the prison is about respect and honor most of all if everybody will see cap abilities and his respect to justice and other people he will be the big man in prison

Kris Blaze
i know its a prison but in prison its all about respect and captain america is a man with respect and honor that will not only beat up everybody but will show them he got respect and that he can lead them to better things in prison life believe me everyone will follow him eventually he is a man everybody take example of
Get that shit out of here and move the soapbox to kindergarden. Cap hasn't reformed a single ****ing villain in his 50 years of super-heroing. He couldn't even get the runaways to cool off. If he really was -that- charismatic then Civil War would not have been such a problem. The man can rally his allies pretty good and probably boost morale like no other. But organizing the most vicious prison on Marvel earth is a joke.

valtiz
Get that shit out of here and move the soapbox to kindergarden. Cap hasn't reformed a single ****ing villain in his 50 years of super-heroing. He couldn't even get the runaways to cool off. If he really was -that- charismatic then Civil War would not have been such a problem. The man can rally his allies pretty good and probably boost morale like no other. But organizing the most vicious prison on Marvel earth is a joke.

its you who should get his ass out of here because you know crap about prisons or prisoners i bet for you prison is just a place where people get ass raped all day long like in the movies , strength+respect its all you need in prison and cap has it he will rule the place

Omega Vision
either you just like to argue with me without any reason or you just dont know anything about prisons, forget the movies the prison is not like in the movies the prison is about respect and honor most of all if everybody will see cap abilities and his respect to justice and other people he will be the big man in prison
You've clearly never seen a single documentary on a real prison before. Prisoners aren't idealistic people in the slightest nor do they have much respect for anything its why they're in prison.

Kris Blaze
its you who should get his ass out of here because you know crap about prisons or prisoners i bet for you prison is just a place where people get ass raped all day long like in the movies , strength+respect its all you need in prison and cap has it he will rule the place
This isn't whatever prison you think it is, it's The Cage. The prisoners will act as they were depicted in the god damn comic. It's not some fairly tale prison where everybody's dying to find Christ or some blonde bastard with a steel chin and a way with words no expression

shiv
Gangs will form around:

Black Adam: Kingpin, John Stewart,
Moses Magnum & Thor, Black Racer & Superman.

Mr Terrific: Black Panther Black Lightning Jakeem

Blade: Cap Bishop Cage Thing

After 5 years

survivors in a worst case scenario:

Black Adam Thor

Black Panther Mr Teriffic

Cap Cage Bishop

Tha C-Master
Charisma always helps, but there are different types of of people with charisma who utilize it in different ways. From MLK to Hitler. If he doesn't have the appeal, it won't work.

Starscream M
This isn't whatever prison you think it is, it's The Cage. The prisoners will act as they were depicted in the god damn comic. It's not some fairly tale prison where everybody's dying to find Christ or some blonde bastard with a steel chin and a way with words no expression laughing out loud

Raptor22
does anyone else think that thor will annoy a shitload of people with the way he talks and get his ass kicked pretty quick. people in prison dont have the patience to listen to that all day.

Omega Vision
does anyone else think that thor will annoy a shitload of people with the way he talks and get his ass kicked pretty quick. people in prison dont have the patience to listen to that all day.
Nah, he'd become leader of the Aryan Brotherhood the first five minutes.

Kris Blaze
Thor can fight fortunately.

The ones without any particular martial arts skill are the ones in danger.

redhotrash
Thor-Dies early. His attitude I think will get him shanked.
Superman- His moral highground is the end of him here.
Luke Cage- Sleeps through this. Hes done time and came from a rough background.
Kingpin- Takes over, as you'd expect. A lot of the inmates are likely already on his payroll. Probably does better than anyone here.
Captain America- Dies early. He likely put a lot of the guys IN here. Yeah he can hold his own, but he has to sleep sometime.
The Thing- He used to run with a lowlevel street gang, but hes reformed and is kind of preachy. Not sure how they'd depower him though. If he lost his durability he dies, probably a few years in.
Black Adam- He very well may be one of those "beat up the toughest guys there and everyone leaves you alone" cases.Could really go either way for him.
Black Racer-Cant say
Moses Magnum-Cant say
Blade-This one is tricky. I think he'd stay under the radar well enough to get by, and when altercations do come up hes skilled enough to get through it.
Bishop- Cop with a cop mentality. He has a hard time. Especially if its 90's Bishop with the mullet.
Black Panther- Too quick to take a moral highground I think. His name wont win him many friends either.

BTW I laughed a bit at the Thor in the Aryan group comment. I can see that.

Starscream M

The ones without any particular martial arts skill are the ones in danger. he can't fight off the entire prison

thor will either end up serving as muscles for someone running the show or if he's too prideful, get killed

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Starscream M
he can't fight off the entire prison

thor will either end up serving as muscles for someone running the show or if he's too prideful, get killed
He won't have to fight the entire prison.

Starscream M
He won't have to fight the entire prison. dude, everyone is gonna be going after the 6'6 blonde dude speaking vikingnese to make a name for themselves

thor sticks out like a thor thumb (bad pun intended)

redhotrash
The prison mentality is once you piss 1 person off, chances are you'll have to deal with their entire group. Not always the case, but yeah I can see Thor getting shanked in the lunchline. No way does he serve as muscles unless him and Cap are cellmates.

Kris Blaze
dude, everyone is gonna be going after the 6'6 blonde dude speaking vikingnese to make a name for themselves

thor sticks out like a thor thumb (bad pun intended)
I don't think you quite understand what's going on.

Starscream M
I don't think you quite understand what's going on. I understand the dynamics of prison quite well, thank you.

rule 1: blend in and don't stick out, unless you can back it up

thor might have to shave his hair and try to join one of the gangs to survive

darthgoober
Is Cap's SS serum negated?

Starscream M
Originally posted by darthgoober
Is Cap's SS serum negated? duh

darthgoober
duh
It's not an obvious answer since Cap still technically falls into the "human" range.

Colossus-Big C
Thor would die. he is used to high godly things and wealth. turning him into a human and putting him in prison would kill him

Starscream M
It's not an obvious answer since Cap still technically falls into the "human" range. no...with serum, he's actually meta

Starscream M
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Thor would die. he is used to high godly things and wealth. turning him into a human and putting him in prison would kill him I think his pride would be his downfall.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Thor would die. he is used to high godly things and wealth. turning him into a human and putting him in prison would kill him
Thor is the most skilled fighter in Asgard. He's done nothing but fight, every day, ever since he was a kid.
Is Cap's SS serum negated?
To the same degree as it was before his death. He wasn't turned back into the ol' weakling, just toned down a notch.

darthgoober
no...with serum, he's actually meta
Yeah he's actually meta, but he's technically "human". We don't know for sure whether or not they would have written him as depowered if he'd appeared in the comic, which is why I asked how he should be viewed in this fight.

Kris Blaze
Quick rundown on the prison. Actually sounds like it was stolen from OZ.

http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/Random%20comic%20feats/Wolverine164_0203.jpg
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/Random%20comic%20feats/Wolverine164_05.jpg
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/Random%20comic%20feats/Wolverine164_07.jpg
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/Random%20comic%20feats/Wolverine164_0809.jpg

Starscream M

Thor - dies
Superman - dies
Luke Cage - survives
Kingpin - runs the prison
Captain America - survives
The Thing - dies
Black Adam - survives
Black Racer - ???
Moses Magnum - ???
Blade - survives
Bishop - ???
Black Panther - survives
Thunderball - ???
Mr Terrific - ???
Black Lightning - ???
Jakeem Thunder - ???
John Stewart - dies

Go!

valtiz

The ones without any particular martial arts skill are the ones in danger.

wtf? dude are you seriously some kind of thor fanboy or what? seriously the guy cant fight for shit he just slag it out in ordenery fist fights and skillwise he is always outclassed and out fought by hercules in hand 2 hand , if thor lose his powers and he only use fist fights it wont take more then 3 prisoners to beat him up and rape him since thor only slug it out and thats a fact

Blanket
Do we assume Thor is a solid brick at 500 pounds and thus, pretty much Kingpin with beautiful hair?

Anyway, Thor and Kingpin take turns on some good old fashioned rape

valtiz
Originally posted by Blanket
Do we assume Thor is a solid brick at 500 pounds and thus, pretty much Kingpin with beautiful hair?

Anyway, Thor and Kingpin take turns on some good old fashioned rape

being a 500 pound brick wont save him from getting stubbed in the back during lunch or when he sleeps or hell getting raped in the shower while 3 man holding you down , thor will get killed and even beat up it wont take more then 3 big thugs to take him down

Raptor22
wtf? dude are you seriously some kind of thor fanboy or what? seriously the guy cant fight for shit he just slag it out in ordenery fist fights and skillwise he is always outclassed and out fought by hercules in hand 2 hand , if thor lose his powers and he only use fist fights it wont take more then 3 prisoners to beat him up and rape him since thor only slug it out and thats a fact how is struggling with hercules in h2h a low showing? he is one of the most experienced and skilled fighters in marvel. he also fights dirty. so it takes 3 dudes to rape another dude. thats a odd fact to state and argue.

Blanket
being a 500 pound brick wont save him from getting stubbed in the back during lunch or when he sleeps or hell getting raped in the shower while 3 man holding you down , thor will get killed and even beat up it wont take more then 3 big thugs to take him down If he's anywhere near as durable as Kingpin, or as strong, none of that is happening.

redhotrash
Kingpin thrives here only partially because of his size and skill. He has a lot more going for him in this situation. Again Thor dies unless he and Cap are able to watch each other's back.

Starscream M
Originally posted by redhotrash
Kingpin thrives here only partially because of his size and skill. He has a lot more going for him in this situation. Again Thor dies unless he and Cap are able to watch each other's back. kingpin survives because of his brain, not his mass

Blanket
Kingpin thrives here only partially because of his size and skill. He has a lot more going for him in this situation. Again Thor dies unless he and Cap are able to watch each other's back. Thor is according to Marvel, 1 inch shorter and 190 pounds heavier... and Thor is highly skilled too.
So... size and skill helps Kingpin, but Thor dies?

valtiz
Thor is according to Marvel, 1 inch shorter and 190 pounds heavier... and Thor is highly skilled too.
So... size and skill helps Kingpin, but Thor dies?

size and skills wont prevent from you getting stubbed and believe me there are inmates who might be even bigger then thor and havier... and 3 of those will murder him

redhotrash
He missed the point.

Blanket
size and skills wont prevent from you getting stubbed and believe me there are inmates who might be even bigger then thor and havier... and 3 of those will murder him I'm going by the thought of him being akin to Kingpin. IE, extremely dense, and strong.

Also, who the hell is going to be bigger and heavier than Thor?

Blanket
He missed the point. Tbh, Kingpin doesn't need more than anything besides his bulk/skills to run this prison against ordinary men.

Yes he has brains and manipulation skills going for him, but honestly? erm
The guy was beating up Spider-Man, and can crush a human's head.

I'm of the opinion that he needs nothing else, and of the opinion that if Thor is anywhere near him, he won't either.

redhotrash
This isnt a regular prison. Guys like the Absorbing Man and others do time here.

Blanket
This isnt a regular prison. Guys like the Absorbing Man and others do time here. Without powers.
While Absorbing Man may have been a great boxer, he still only has normal human strength while Kingpin is retardedly strong/durable/skilled.

You would have to get quite a few of them together to overcome him IMO. I mean, if a person like Batroc can excel here, then what would a guy like Kingpin do?

redhotrash
Absorbing falls into that "muscle for hire" bit. And also guys like him might be dumb as a box of rocks on the outside, in prison they are like fish in water. Falls more under the "street smarts" portion. Which is why Thor gets shanked by day 3. People who are the man on the outside have the hardest time coping with prison life. Listen to "Captive honor" by megadeth for a musical example of this. Anyway, Kingpin's size and skill again isnt what gets him through. Hes a crime lord. These people regularly work for him. He hangs out with Bullseye and Crossbones. No one messes with him because he has the most muscle following him around, he has the right sense for it, and he can use intimidation better than anyone (threatening their families and such on the outside). Kingpin will essentially run this prison by the time he gets out.

Kris Blaze
People were even afraid of Kangaroo.

lmfao at people thinking Thor doesn't have any skill because he uses his hammer for hitting no expression

Absorbing falls into that "muscle for hire" bit. And also guys like him might be dumb as a box of rocks on the outside, in prison they are like fish in water. Falls more under the "street smarts" portion. Which is why Thor gets shanked by day 3. People who are the man on the outside have the hardest time coping with prison life. Listen to "Captive honor" by megadeth for a musical example of this. Anyway, Kingpin's size and skill again isnt what gets him through. Hes a crime lord. These people regularly work for him. He hangs out with Bullseye and Crossbones. No one messes with him because he has the most muscle following him around, he has the right sense for it, and he can use intimidation better than anyone (threatening their families and such on the outside). Kingpin will essentially run this prison by the time he gets out.
I'm sorry but, what?

Kingpin has a crime empire. Superman has the most powerful league on his back. Thor's got freaking hundreds of thousands of gods that'll go insane if he dies. The big bosses would not be so stupid as to order one of their guys to try and go after some of the biggest names in the book.

valtiz
Tbh, Kingpin doesn't need more than anything besides his bulk/skills to run this prison against ordinary men.

Yes he has brains and manipulation skills going for him, but honestly? erm
The guy was beating up Spider-Man, and can crush a human's head.

I'm of the opinion that he needs nothing else, and of the opinion that if Thor is anywhere near him, he won't either.

your logic is so childish... again i will ask you how is mass and strength will prevent you from getting stubbed? if kind pin or thor fight at least 3 people they will get stubbed and killed while king pin will beat up 1 guy the other 2 will jump him and just cut his throat or stub him in the neck or the heart and this is prison chances are he will fight 20-50 at the same time and they will take him apart

Blanket
Absorbing falls into that "muscle for hire" bit. And also guys like him might be dumb as a box of rocks on the outside, in prison they are like fish in water. Falls more under the "street smarts" portion. Which is why Thor gets shanked by day 3. People who are the man on the outside have the hardest time coping with prison life. Listen to "Captive honor" by megadeth for a musical example of this. Anyway, Kingpin's size and skill again isnt what gets him through. Hes a crime lord. These people regularly work for him. He hangs out with Bullseye and Crossbones. No one messes with him because he has the most muscle following him around, he has the right sense for it, and he can use intimidation better than anyone (threatening their families and such on the outside). Kingpin will essentially run this prison by the time he gets out. Originally posted by Kris Blaze
People were even afraid of Kangaroo.

lmfao at people thinking Thor doesn't have any skill because he uses his hammer for hitting no expression

I'm sorry but, what?

Kingpin has a crime empire. Superman has the most powerful league on his back. Thor's got freaking hundreds of thousands of gods that'll go insane if he dies. The big bosses would not be so stupid as to order one of their guys to try and go after some of the biggest names in the book.

And yes, I realize what Kingpin is, but even putting him in with the mind of Daredevil, no one would be able to do anything to him.

Kris Blaze
your logic is so childish... again i will ask you how is mass and strength will prevent you from getting stubbed? if kind pin or thor fight at least 3 people they will get stubbed and killed while king pin will beat up 1 guy the other 2 will jump him and just cut his throat or stub him in the neck or the heart and this is prison chances are he will fight 20-50 at the same time and they will take him apart
Oh yeah!

Me and Bran totally forgot about people using knives! Of course, how can a guy who'll bench half a ton and has thousands of years worth of fighting experience stand up against a home-made shank. There goes our argument.

Blanket
your logic is so childish... again i will ask you how is mass and strength will prevent you from getting stubbed? if kind pin or thor fight at least 3 people they will get stubbed and killed while king pin will beat up 1 guy the other 2 will jump him and just cut his throat or stub him in the neck or the heart and this is prison chances are he will fight 20-50 at the same time and they will take him apart k, childish

Because Kingpin could actually tear someone in half... easily. You think 2-3 humans are going to take on Classic Spider-Man? Because that essentially what they have with Kingpin.

When the **** does anyone in prison fight 20-50 people at a time? BTW, Thor has also fought with armies of people as a human...

Starscream M
Oh yeah!

Me and Bran totally forgot about people using knives! Of course, how can a guy who'll bench half a ton and has thousands of years worth of fighting experience stand up against a home-made shank. There goes our argument. Thor has thousands of years of experience fighting as a god

he has no experience fighting as a human.

the two experiences are vastly different...if he fights the way he does when he was a god, he will die quickly in prison

Blanket
Thor has thousands of years of experience fighting as a god

the two experiences are vastly different...if he fights the way he does when he was a god, he will die quickly in prison Right, because if he fights as if he was a God avoiding spears/arrows/swords, and getting killed by more powerful creatures, he would die... As well as untold experience in h2h combat...

Kris Blaze
Large fights are always broken up, happens three times in the two comics where Wolverine is in prison. In Daredevil v2 Kingpin doesn't even have to try to rip a man's arm clean off. He gets shot six times in the chest, falls into the river and makes his way through the god damn sewer.

Thor has thousands of years of experience fighting as a god

the two experiences are vastly different...if he fights the way he does when he was a god, he will die quickly in prison
See, this is where you turn to lying. How the hell do you think Thor got by during the World Engine arc? Guy was weaker than Cap for crying out loud.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor has an impressive amount of skill. And from what I understand of their dampening powers, Thor is still a 6 foot 7 monster, with at least near or peak human strength. He'd be running the place.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor has an impressive amount of skill. And from what I understand of their dampening powers, Thor is still a 6 foot 7 monster, with at least near or peak human strength. He'd be running the place. a knife is a knife. it doesn't matter how tall and beautiful thor is.

Kris Blaze
a knife is a knife. it doesn't matter how tall and beautiful thor is.
Matters how strong and skilled he is.

Which is most likely what rage's post was referring to.

Starscream M
Matters how strong and skilled he is.

Which is most likely what rage's post was referring to. yes, thor is going to do well in straight up fights, against even 3 or more men

but what you guys are missing is prison fighting is gonna be dirty

someone is gonna poison thor's food

or try to get him while he's sleeping, or in some other vulnerable state...where his strength and size won't be useful

to survive in prison, thor MUST be able to ally himself with some gang...if his pride prevents him from doing that, he will not survive

Kris Blaze
yes, thor is going to do well in straight up fights, against even 3 or more men

but what you guys are missing is prison fighting is gonna be dirty

someone is gonna poison thor's food

or try to get him while he's sleeping, or in some other vulnerable state...where his strength and size won't be useful

to survive in prison, thor MUST be able to ally himself with some gang...if his pride prevents him from doing that, he will not survive
The Cage management runs a pretty tight ship. Nobody's poisoning any food. Just like nobody but his cell-mate will get him in his sleep, which is a possibility. Only problem is that person is staring down another death-sentence added onto their sentence. Nobody would willingly spend another 20+ years in there. There's also the possibility of Thor sharing a cell with one of the other heroes. Hank and Wolverine were bunked together.

I also shouldn't have added Thunderball, he has already spent a lot of time there.

Utrigita
There is another side imo then just join with a gang to survive, hammer you name down so hard that none in the rotten hole will go near you. Can Thor do that, Certainly. Will Thor do that, No idea.

Starscream M
The Cage management runs a pretty tight ship. Nobody's poisoning any food. Just like nobody but his cell-mate will get him in his sleep, which is a possibility. Only problem is that person is staring down another death-sentence added onto their sentence. Nobody would willingly spend another 20+ years in there. There's also the possibility of Thor sharing a cell with one of the other heroes. Hank and Wolverine were bunked together.

I also shouldn't have added Thunderball, he has already spent a lot of time there. I'm not sure I understand

if the cage is so tightly run, then whats the big challenge of surviving the cage?

Utrigita
I'm not sure I understand

if the cage is so tightly run, then whats the big challenge of surviving the cage?

Just because you can't get poison slipped in your food ore have a knife placed in your heart while your at sleep it doesn't mean that you can't get knocked down when walking, be dragged into a alley and be halfway beaten to death.

Raptor22
i just have a few points to make about thor. first some people are acting like hes a moron. hes very smart hes even a surgeon in his human guise. also why wouldnt he join with some like minded people. he fights with his asgardian brothers all the time and has been part of the avengers for decades. also having thousands years battle experience doesnt just help in h2h u dont think he learned any street smarts over the years. simply put its foolish to assume hes just a big dumb loner whose going to get blindy shanked in the food line or raped in the shower and really dumb to state it as a fact.

Rage.Of.Olympus
a knife is a knife. it doesn't matter how tall and beautiful thor is.

Heh, anyone who attacks Thor with a knife would be a dead man. Attacking Thor with a knife is almost as stupid as attacking him with a hamer.

Thor would disarm his opponent and toss it between his attackers eyes. His accuracy is freaking ridiculous.

Thor has some of the best accuracy in comics period. He'd make Green Arrow embarrassed. I've seen him do shit like aim and toss a man at an asteroid, toss shit like a giant pillar hundreds of feet long from the ocean to a specific hole in the heart of New York. I mean he must have tossed it countless of miles and he was at ground level as I recall. No height to aim. Of course he had powers when he did these feats and he has impressive superhuman senses. Hell, I recall them once being compared to Heimdall.

There was the time he accurretly take out two snipers on a roof top that dropped Rogers while he was human.

D-Block
Black Panther, Blade, Captain America, Thor, and Kingpin are all skilled so they should be cool.

Doctor-Alvis
Thor's pride probably would be the biggest thing to get in his way, like someone said. Although Donald Blake may convince him to deal with the low lives for the sake of survival.

Bouboumaster
Thor - Die because of his honor
Superman - Die because of in what he believes in
Luke Cage - He's a streetsmart dude and probably survive
Kingpin - He pw the cage
Captain America - See Superman. He will last longer, because of skills, but still get omg owned
The Thing - See Luke Cage
Black Adam - If Black Adam play it low profile, he'll do it, but if he want to be recognised as the biggest badass ever, he'll die.
Black Racer - Don't know. Btw, he looks a lot retard, on his skies.
Moses Magnum - Don't know
Blade - He's a loner. Might die, might survive.
Bishop - See Luke Cage
Black Panther - The dude's incredibly skilled, and he's a genius. He's probably the second best person to do it, after Kingpin
Thunderball - Don't know
Mr Terrific - Hum... I'll say yeah, he can do it
Black Lightning - Don't know
Jakeem Thunder - Don't know
John Stewart - Don't know

D-Block
wtf? dude are you seriously some kind of thor fanboy or what? seriously the guy cant fight for shit he just slag it out in ordenery fist fights and skillwise he is always outclassed and out fought by hercules in hand 2 hand , if thor lose his powers and he only use fist fights it wont take more then 3 prisoners to beat him up and rape him since thor only slug it out and thats a fact

WOW!

Doctor-Alvis
Don't you know that the amount of martial art skill you can exhibit in comics are directly and inversely proportionate to your powers? That's why Living Tribunal can only move his arms to make dramatic poses and Batman can directly kick 3 people at the same time.

valtiz
Oh yeah!

Me and Bran totally forgot about people using knives! Of course, how can a guy who'll bench half a ton and has thousands of years worth of fighting experience stand up against a home-made shank. There goes our argument.

if you really believe that king pin wont get stubbed while fighting 3 guys who will attack at the same time you are either a king pin fanboy (are those even exist) or your just arguing for an argument because king pin doesnt have the states and abilities to avoid 3 attacks at the same time and his big disadvantage is his fat ass or how you would like to call it his mass

valtiz
Thor has an impressive amount of skill. And from what I understand of their dampening powers, Thor is still a 6 foot 7 monster, with at least near or peak human strength. He'd be running the place.

thats only your thor fanboy speculation nothing more then that unless you can provide a proof that hje is peak human without his powers or does being a 6'6 automatically make you a peak human because there are hell alot of people who are 6'6 in this world

redhotrash
Some people clearly arent grasping the concept here. Size doesnt matter that much. Thor I'll admit may be one of the biggest people in here. But when he gets stuck with a HIV infected needle his size wont matter. He'd be walking in a crowd and get a blade in his back and never know who did it. He doesnt have the senses that Captain America or Wolverine have. Capt spotted his own sniper in a large crowd. Thor has never been able to do that. And again prison isnt dangerous because you fight people 1 on 1 in h2h fights. Its dangerous because you get killed in your sleep, or attacked in a shower by a large group, or stuck by someone for no reason at all. No one is saying Kingpin is tougher than Thor. They are saying he adapts to this situation better.

valtiz
Heh, anyone who attacks Thor with a knife would be a dead man. Attacking Thor with a knife is almost as stupid as attacking him with a hamer.

Thor would disarm his opponent and toss it between his attackers eyes. His accuracy is freaking ridiculous.

Thor has some of the best accuracy in comics period. He'd make Green Arrow embarrassed. I've seen him do shit like aim and toss a man at an asteroid, toss shit like a giant pillar hundreds of feet long from the ocean to a specific hole in the heart of New York. I mean he must have tossed it countless of miles and he was at ground level as I recall. No height to aim. Of course he had powers when he did these feats and he has impressive superhuman senses. Hell, I recall them once being compared to Heimdall.

There was the time he accurretly take out two snipers on a roof top that dropped Rogers while he was human.

are you for real? does thor have any super speed or reflex? no... if we take away his powers he wont have any super speed or reflex which means he wont be able to avoid 3 people attacking him at the same time with knives he will get stubbed and die

since when does thor have spider-sense? please explain me how is thor going to avoid being stubbed while he is eating and someone is coming behind him and stub him while he is eating or walking in line, he doesnt have anything to warn him he will just get stubbed and dont even dare to try and tell me he got years of experience because he is no where near the skill levels of shang chi iron fist wolverine captain america, the guy is just a slugger and from thousand years of fighting i would expect thor having some real fighting technique beside slug it out like he normally does and losing to hercules

Rage.Of.Olympus
thats only your thor fanboy speculation nothing more then that unless you can provide a proof that hje is peak human without his powers or does being a 6'6 automatically make you a peak human because there are hell alot of people who are 6'6 in this world

A powerless Thor with reduced body mass etc. was keeping up with Captain America and doing just as well as him. Thor's spirit in a human body was taking on an entire Castle worth of knights, killed a dragon among other shit.

He has been shown as peak or near peak human when in human form.

Rage.Of.Olympus
are you for real? does thor have any super speed or reflex? no... if we take away his powers he wont have any super speed or reflex which means he wont be able to avoid 3 people attacking him at the same time with knives he will get stubbed and die

since when does thor have spider-sense? please explain me how is thor going to avoid being stubbed while he is eating and someone is coming behind him and stub him while he is eating or walking in line, he doesnt have anything to warn him he will just get stubbed and dont even dare to try and tell me he got years of experience because he is no where near the skill levels of shang chi iron fist wolverine captain america, the guy is just a slugger and from thousand years of fighting i would expect thor having some real fighting technique beside slug it out like he normally does and losing to hercules

If Thor while human can dodge and avoid over a dozen trained and armed guards without even so much as a scratch and completely annihilate them all, then yes he can definitely take on 3 prison inmates and do just fine easily. Heck Thor as a human is so fast, he was outrunning Captain America.

He said, an opponent would come after Thor. I responded to that comment. No where was the fact they'd jump him come in.

Yes he has experience. That counts. Thor is a brawler so what? His skill is sufficient to drop a Class 40 opponent. Thor is not fancy but as effective as the flashy martial arts. Just because he doesn't usually do back flips and shit, and instead dodges a punch and uses his brawling technique to defeat an opponent doesn't mean he doesn't have impressive hand to hand skills. You don't have to be able to do pressure points to be considered extremely skilled. What is it with people nowadays? It's all about looks. His not leaving after images? It isn't super speed. His not doing fancy moves? His not a skilled fighter.

His skill was sufficient enough to save Captain America's life and defeat the opponents who dropped him, as well as keep up and do just as well as him. So clearly what he does is effective.

Normally losing to Hercules? Hercules got the upper hand once in the end of the fight. So what? Thor got the upper hand in the middle of fight as well. Hercules is slightly better than Thor when it comes to that kind of combat, but the ****er invented wrestling or something like that.

Mortal Hercules was going toe to toe and knocking around Savage Hulk because of his skill.

valtiz
A powerless Thor with reduced body mass etc. was keeping up with Captain America and doing just as well as him. Thor's spirit in a human body was taking on an entire Castle worth of knights, killed a dragon among other shit.

He has been shown as peak or near peak human when in human form.

crossbones was able to defeat cap in afight and most times he is equel with him so is crossbones a peak human? gambit is able to beat gangs and large group of people with fighting so he is a peak human? unless you provide some facts instead of speculations your point is invalid

and my main point is still out there how is thor going to avoid being stubbed by 3 people at the same time who jump him while he is walking unless he got spider-sense or he can read minds i dont see that happen

valtiz
If Thor while human can dodge and avoid over a dozen trained and armed guards without even so much as a scratch and completely annihilate them all, then yes he can definitely take on 3 prison inmates and do just fine easily. Heck Thor as a human is so fast, he was outrunning Captain America.

He said, an opponent would come after Thor. I responded to that comment. No where was the fact they'd jump him come in.

Yes he has experience. That counts. Thor is a brawler so what? His skill is sufficient to drop a Class 40 opponent. Thor is not fancy but as effective as the flashy martial arts. Just because he doesn't usually do back flips and shit, and instead dodges a punch and uses his brawling technique to defeat an opponent doesn't mean he doesn't have impressive hand to hand skills. You don't have to be able to do pressure points to be considered extremely skilled. What is it with people nowadays? It's all about looks. His not leaving after images? It isn't super speed. His not doing fancy moves? His not a skilled fighter.

His skill was sufficient enough to save Captain America's life and defeat the opponents who dropped him, as well as keep up and do just as well as him. So clearly what he does is effective.

Normally losing to Hercules? Hercules got the upper hand once in the end of the fight. So what? Thor got the upper hand in the middle of fight as well. Hercules is slightly better than Thor when it comes to that kind of combat, but the ****er invented wrestling or something like that.

Mortal Hercules was going toe to toe and knocking around Savage Hulk because of his skill.

thorwithout his powers avoiding guards is a PIS did all the guards attack him at the same time? because he isnt suppose to b e able to fight off a group of people at the same time he is not that fast and not that skilled

what skills are you talking about? when did he ever show real fighting skills beside punching and getting punched? his only technique is to punch and get punched back like some piniada so i guess the hulkis also extremely skilled right? because hulk and thor are on thesame skill level seing how they fight and go punch for punch

and again explain me how is he going to avoid being stubbed by 3 guys at the same time when walking

Rage.Of.Olympus
crossbones was able to defeat cap in afight and most times he is equel with him so is crossbones a peak human? gambit is able to beat gangs and large group of people with fighting so he is a peak human? unless you provide some facts instead of speculations your point is invalid

and my main point is still out there how is thor going to avoid being stubbed by 3 people at the same time who jump him while he is walking unless he got spider-sense or he can read minds i dont see that happen

What the ****? If Crossbones is equal to Captain America most of the time in straight up fights then what the hell would he beat if not near or peak human? You don't even know what the hell you are saying.

Not in strength, but Gambit has peak/borderline superhuman speed/agility as I understand it.

I just provided you with facts. Thor as a human was keeping up and doing just as well as Captain America against multiple opponents until the point even Captain America is shocked at how well his doing. So yes his peak or near peak human based on his comparison to Captain America and all the ridiculous shit he did as a human such as climb a large mountain in circled in fire and reach the top, go past the flame, and not be so much as freaking winded.

He didn't expect a castle full of knights to attack him either, but the shit still happened and he reacted and defeated them.

Rage.Of.Olympus
thorwithout his powers avoiding guards is a PIS did all the guards attack him at the same time? because he isnt suppose to b e able to fight off a group of people at the same time he is not that fast and not that skilled

what skills are you talking about? when did he ever show real fighting skills beside punching and getting punched? his only technique is to punch and get punched back like some piniada so i guess the hulkis also extremely skilled right? because hulk and thor are on thesame skill level seing how they fight and go punch for punch

and again explain me how is he going to avoid being stubbed by 3 guys at the same time when walking

Except he has done that almost EVERY single time he was human. When Odin placed his soul and being in a human form, he took on gangs of multiple people and knights like 3 times.

And the last few times we saw Thor human, he defeated 2 superhuman trolls, defeated a Class 50 by punching him out, and with Captain America literally took an entire army of opponents. Thor was fighting like ten guys with guns and lazers at the same time, dodging and knocking their shit out.

So maybe, just maybe, you don't know what the hell you are talking about, spewing nonsense from your ass, and I am right, and Thor IS that fast and skilled as apparently, the comics support my stance, and not yours.

Punching requires skill. Brawling is a type of fighting. Just because it doesn't involve back flips does not mean it isn't fighting skill.

The Hulk is a horrible analogy because Thor allows the Hulk to hit him. He tanks his blows because he can, not because he can't dodge them. It's clearly been shown on panel, that when Thor uses his speed, he moves too fast for the Hulk to even see where he went, and Thor punks him. And it's also been stated that Thor is undoubtedly faster, so I don't see exactly how that proves anything. When Thor needs to dodge attacks because his human etc. he does.

Because he avoided getting stabbed by over a dozen skilled opponents before, that's why.

valtiz
What the ****? If Crossbones is equal to Captain America most of the time in straight up fights then what the hell would he beat if not near or peak human? You don't even know what the hell you are saying.

Not in strength, but Gambit has peak/borderline superhuman speed/agility as I understand it.

I just provided you with facts. Thor as a human was keeping up and doing just as well as Captain America against multiple opponents until the point even Captain America is shocked at how well his doing. So yes his peak or near peak human based on his comparison to Captain America and all the ridiculous shit he did as a human such as climb a large mountain in circled in fire and reach the top, go past the flame, and not be so much as freaking winded.

He didn't expect a castle full of knights to attack him either, but the shit still happened and he reacted and defeated them.

agree with me that if crossbones, agent zero, and hell evencyclops fought along side captain america they could have dont the same in a hand 2 hand fight because its not that hard to beat a group of people , cyclops who is athletic level at everything was able to beat man so? fighting along side cap and doing well against people doesnt put you in thepeak human department

when thor fought those knights it was different because thor was expecting to fight and he was in themiddle of an action, while walking down theline in prison or sitting and eating which will limit his movement while sitting and then getting attacked at the same time by 3 people? uless you got super human feats or skills to the level of cap and wolverine you wont be able to do crap

valtiz

And the last few times we saw Thor human, he defeated 2 superhuman trolls, defeated a Class 50 by punching him out, and with Captain America literally took an entire army of opponents. Thor was fighting like ten guys with guns and lazers at the same time, dodging and knocking their shit out.

i reallystoped reading after this, first of all areyou sure he was depowered to human stets and didnt have his powers? because if he really didnthave his powers then should he really beable to do thingslike that? knocking out a class 50 being? its a total PIS or thor had his powers its 1 of the 2

redhotrash
So very many flaws in these arguments. Thor can avoid a Hulk punch but doesnt? Are you kidding? And yes Gambit is peak human. One of his mutant powers is increased agility and such. These debates are going circling the drain quickly.

Rage.Of.Olympus
agree with me that if crossbones, agent zero, and hell evencyclops fought along side captain america they could have dont the same in a hand 2 hand fight because its not that hard to beat a group of people , cyclops who is athletic level at everything was able to beat man so? fighting along side cap and doing well against people doesnt put you in thepeak human department

when thor fought those knights it was different because thor was expecting to fight and he was in themiddle of an action, while walking down theline in prison or sitting and eating which will limit his movement while sitting and then getting attacked at the same time by 3 people? uless you got super human feats or skills to the level of cap and wolverine you wont be able to do crap

No but keeping up with Captain America, and doing just as well as him in a fight, where there can be direct comparisons does prove that his almost if not at Captain America's level. This is further backed up by the fact that Thor was outrunning Captain America because of his speed.

Eh? As I recall, Thor entered the castle to meet the king etc. and the knights jumped him because they wanted to test him. It's not like they jumped from the shadows, but they surprised him as he wasn't expecting it as I recall.

The fact that Thor is in a prison full of criminals, some that he helped put away, automatically removes the chance of Thor not being alert. He isn't stupid.

Thor would pick up the table he was eating on and bash the hell out of them. As I recall, he picked up a massive wooden table, casually, after he punched out a grizzly bear when human but I'm not sure about the last part and I can't check. On my laptop not PC.

I don't see how 3 random dudes would provide more challenges than an army worth of skilled opponents, but hey that's just me, using logic and common sense, what do I know, amirite?

Rage.Of.Olympus
So very many flaws in these arguments. Thor can avoid a Hulk punch but doesnt? Are you kidding? And yes Gambit is peak human. One of his mutant powers is increased agility and such. These debates are going circling the drain quickly.

If you'd actually read their first fight it shows that when Thor wants to? Guess what he moves so fast the Hulk cannot even see where he went and it's been stated that Thor is undoubtedly faster. So yes Thor does take hits because he can, not because he can't dodge them.

Same with someone like Juggernaut. His been tagged many times, but when pissed off, he dodged every single one of his blows and was about to lay him out.

He does it because he can. Every time when he needs to, he pours on the speed and you can see a clear difference.

redhotrash
/sigh For the 5th time, Thor isnt fighting 3 guys. Hes constantly having to watch his back. As in 24/7. He pisses off a guard with his hollier than thou attitude and it gets even worse. He wont be confronted head on. A mass fight breaks out and bam, hes being stabbed in the heart. You are clearly very confused on this scenario.

valtiz
No but keeping up with Captain America, and doing just as well as him in a fight, where there can be direct comparisons does prove that his almost if not at Captain America's level. This is further backed up by the fact that Thor was outrunning Captain America because of his speed.

Eh? As I recall, Thor entered the castle to meet the king etc. and the knights jumped him because they wanted to test him. It's not like they jumped from the shadows, but they surprised him as he wasn't expecting it as I recall.

The fact that Thor is in a prison full of criminals, some that he helped put away, automatically removes the chance of Thor not being alert. He isn't stupid.

Thor would pick up the table he was eating on and bash the hell out of them. As I recall, he picked up a massive wooden table, casually, after he punched out a grizzly bear when human but I'm not sure about the last part and I can't check. On my laptop not PC.

again you didnt answer me how is he going to avoid being stubbed by 3 guys when he is not expecting, and dont give me that bullcrap that he is always ready he will go nuts if he will think and expect 24 hours a day thathe is about to fight, he needs to eat he needs to shower and this is where he is going to get stubbed he cant do crap if he is taking a shower and suddenly 3 people attack him at the same time from behind
I don't see how 3 random dudes would provide more challenges than an army worth of skilled opponents, but hey that's just me, using logic and common sense, what do I know, amirite?

Rage.Of.Olympus
i reallystoped reading after this, first of all areyou sure he was depowered to human stets and didnt have his powers? because if he really didnthave his powers then should he really beable to do thingslike that? knocking out a class 50 being? its a total PIS or thor had his powers its 1 of the 2

Yup. Actually according to his wiki his Class 30 but that's you know a wiki, but still far above the human range.

Yea, Balder drained his godly strength and power through Odin to help fight Set and his forces.

Thor then while powerless, knocked him senseless. Here's the fight:

While powerless and mortal, Thor shows tremendous skill and strength, by defeating Grog, the God Crusher in combat!

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_ThordefeatsGrog1.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_ThordefeatsGrog2.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_ThordefeatsGrog3.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_ThordefeatsGrog5.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_ThordefeatsGrog6.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_ThordefeatsGrog7.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_ThordefeatsGrog8.jpg

What did Grog learn from this? Mortal or Immortal, do not piss off Thor.

Like I said, Thor at the very LEAST has peak human or near peak human strength when mortal. And that's if he loses his Asgardian physical body, which he did in terms of mass as I recall during the Captain America incident.

Rage.Of.Olympus
again you didnt answer me how is he going to avoid being stubbed by 3 guys when he is not expecting, and dont give me that bullcrap that he is always ready he will go nuts if he will think and expect 24 hours a day thathe is about to fight, he needs to eat he needs to shower and this is where he is going to get stubbed he cant do crap if he is taking a shower and suddenly 3 people attack him at the same time from behind

Seeing as how his in a prison full of people who would want to murder him based on the simple fact his a hero and put away a lot of the bastards there, then yes Thor, will watch his back every single time. Go nuts? Heh, that ain't happening. Thor's mental stability and will power is ridiculous. When Asgard fought the Frost Giant army for a year straight, even guys like Balder were starting to break down mentally but Thor was fine.

With Thor's experience, reflexes etc. and the fact that he knows he'd be in constant danger, means they aren't doing crap. If he can watch his back surrounded by hundreds of enemies, he can watch his back against 3 random prison dudes.

This is just....facepalm

Rage.Of.Olympus
Anyways, I have to go. It's later and I'm tired of this.

valtiz
Seeing as how his in a prison full of people who would want to murder him based on the simple fact his a hero and put away a lot of the bastards there, then yes Thor, will watch his back every single time. Go nuts? Heh, that ain't happening. Thor's mental stability and will power is ridiculous. When Asgard fought the Frost Giant army for a year straight, even guys like Balder were starting to break down mentally but Thor was fine.

With Thor's experience, reflexes etc. and the fact that he knows he'd be in constant danger, means they aren't doing crap. If he can watch his back surrounded by hundreds of enemies, he can watch his back against 3 random prison dudes.

This is just....facepalm

again you fail tounderstand a simple thing here, thor fought all thosefights while he was ready for a fight he wass in action and ready, here he wont be ready hewill be sleeping or eating or taking a shower hell they can stubb him while he shits in the toilet dont tell me while he is shiting he can just beat them up and continue to shit you just dont get the main point

valtiz
Yup. Actually according to his wiki his Class 30 but that's you know a wiki, but still far above the human range.

Yea, Balder drained his godly strength and power through Odin to help fight Set and his forces.

Thor then while powerless, knocked him senseless. Here's the fight:

What did Grog learn from this? Mortal or Immortal, do not piss off Thor.

Like I said, Thor at the very LEAST has peak human or near peak human strength when mortal. And that's if he loses his Asgardian physical body, which he did in terms of mass as I recall during the Captain America incident.

all the feats thor did here are super human feats which show us that his powerts werent taken away tothe full, if thor lose his powers then he is a human and those feats are above human they got nothing to do with skills its a simple super human strength so either its a total PIS or thor never lost all of his powers but was depowered instead

Sin I AM
Thor.........gets owned, I see him as being a target
Superman.....dies quickly
Luke Cage....good
Kingpin....owns the joint
Captain America.....getts targeted quickly
The Thing....he should be aight, he has street smarts
Black Adam.....black adam will do marginally i believe
Blade
Bishop
Black Panther........................all the skilled MAs do pretty well
Mr Terrific
Black Lightning

Sin I AM
gambit is able to beat gangs and large group of people with fighting so he is a peak human? unless you provide some facts instead of speculations your point is invalid

Gambit is enhanced human btw

Doctor-Alvis
again you fail tounderstand a simple thing here, thor fought all thosefights while he was ready for a fight he wass in action and ready, here he wont be ready hewill be sleeping or eating or taking a shower hell they can stubb him while he shits in the toilet dont tell me while he is shiting he can just beat them up and continue to shit you just dont get the main point
Because he's in a prison though, he would be ready for stuff like that. If for some reason he can't tell he's in a building full of cowardly, angry people, he has Donald Blake to tell him about the time he watched an episode of Oz.

valtiz
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Because he's in a prison though, he would be ready for stuff like that. If for some reason he can't tell he's in a building full of cowardly, angry people, he has Donald Blake to tell him about the time he watched an episode of Oz.

again i will ask and dont avoid the question... how the hell can thor be reado for a stub when he sleep? or when he is taking a shower? or when he is walking in a line? or when he is shiting in the toilet?will he fight with a chunk of shit hanging out of his ass? they can surprise him and he wont be able to do crap because he doesnt have spider-sense or telepathy to warn him he will get killed

redhotrash
If you'd actually read their first fight it shows that when Thor wants to? Guess what he moves so fast the Hulk cannot even see where he went and it's been stated that Thor is undoubtedly faster. So yes Thor does take hits because he can, not because he can't dodge them.

Same with someone like Juggernaut. His been tagged many times, but when pissed off, he dodged every single one of his blows and was about to lay him out.

He does it because he can. Every time when he needs to, he pours on the speed and you can see a clear difference.

Thats just brilliant. Even the Juggernaut doesnt enjoy being hit by the Hulk and he has legitimate invulnerability. This is sad.

gogogadgetgo
again i will ask and dont avoid the question... how the hell can thor be reado for a stub when he sleep? or when he is taking a shower? or when he is walking in a line? or when he is shiting in the toilet?will he fight with a chunk of shit hanging out of his ass? they can surprise him and he wont be able to do crap because he doesnt have spider-sense or telepathy to warn him he will get killed

its called reflex action or don't you know what that is? why the hell do you think martial artists perform the same freakin move over and over again even if they already know the shit? its to develop their reflex actions, DUH! so that when the need arises they don't have to think shit of what they need to do and they automatically do the move, specifically, blocking.

and thor has thousands of years of practice to harness his reflexes.

so..
cells are locked, and the only ones who'd get the chance to stab thor would be his cell mate, who will get his ass kicked by thor

in a shower - reflex action duh!

shitting - reflex action, if your about to get stabbed you wouldn't care if you have a piece of shit hanging out your ass, don't assume that thor is like you, who obviously from your stupid examples will rather get stabbed while shitting rather than try to do something to avoid getting killed.

surprise attack? again, reflex action, duh!

godking
if you really believe that king pin wont get stubbed while fighting 3 guys who will attack at the same time you are either a king pin fanboy (are those even exist) or your just arguing for an argument because king pin doesnt have the states and abilities to avoid 3 attacks at the same time and his big disadvantage is his fat ass or how you would like to call it his mass The same kingpin who was regularelly fighting 12 martial arts experts for training ?.

Was fighting 50 + guys when he was in prison ( with help from daredevil)

Beat the shit out of the enforcers cant handle 3 guys ?.

Cap Thor Superman and the other good heroes would form a "'gang"

Kingpin runs the prison and manipulates/intimidates most of the bad guys into working for him

Kingpin may or may not help Cap and his ''gang'' depending on how it benefits him.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thats just brilliant. Even the Juggernaut doesnt enjoy being hit by the Hulk and he has legitimate invulnerability. This is sad.

Stop spewing shit out of your ass and actually read the comics before stating crap.

Thor also chooses to keep the Hulk alive. He can kill him easily if he felt like it. Heck, he doesn't actually want to hurt Hulk. He has worried about his safety when his hit him too hard and sent him flying on different occasions.

Rage.Of.Olympus
all the feats thor did here are super human feats which show us that his powerts werent taken away tothe full, if thor lose his powers then he is a human and those feats are above human they got nothing to do with skills its a simple super human strength so either its a total PIS or thor never lost all of his powers but was depowered instead

Captain America is classified as human but he does countless superhuman feats all the time. Batman has numerous superhuman feats as well. The line between peak human and superhuman are extremely vague in comics. Heck you have Captain America beating Spider-Man in hand to hand.

Thor did lose all his powers and did become mortal, but he still had superhuman feats. Thor is at least peak human when transformed human as I said.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Thor wasn't expecting a fight when he was jumped by those knights.

How the hell is he going to get stabbed in his sleep when they are enclosed cells as I understand it? The only danger is if his prison mate does it, and no one would be stupid enough to take Thor alone sleeping or not. And if Thor is bunked with someone that stupid say Absorbing Man, he will have his guard up constantly. Stop treating Thor as if some oblivious retard.

Your main point is that Thor will be got off guard but if Thor knows his in a prison full of people who hate heroes and want to kill him, he'll never be off guard.

Bentley
Despite some people's claims Thor and Supes can handle themselves rather well in a prison, they would survive most of regular threats because they are skilled fighters, strongwilled and with good body mass.

Captain America would school just about any one and has been to war.

Utrigita
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
its called reflex action or don't you know what that is? why the hell do you think martial artists perform the same freakin move over and over again even if they already know the shit? its to develop their reflex actions, DUH! so that when the need arises they don't have to think shit of what they need to do and they automatically do the move, specifically, blocking.

thumb up

Doctor-Alvis
Kill or severely **** up the cellmate in one way or another. The rest is being aware of your surroundings. You can tell when people are going to do something if you have a keen enough eye. You can train yourself to wake up at the slightest sound. I'm not saying it'll be easy but if Thor can keep his pride in check he can get by. Not as well as someone like Kingpin mind you.

Kris Blaze
damnit, I forgot to add Alvis to the thread.

He goes to prison too, and is depowered to baseline human. No lawn-mower either.

Doctor-Alvis
Do my learned abilities stay with me?

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Do my learned abilities stay with me?

Allright, you get that.

Colossus-Big C
alot of these people would kinda forget there not as strong and break there fist trying to punch through the prison wall to escape

Dr Will Hatch
Neat thread. I'll have to find this "Cage" story sometime.

Thor- When human, I would say that he has Punisher level skills, maybe higher. He gets left alone because the others are too afraid of him. If they are idiots, they get murdered.

Superman-He's a decent fighter when human, and I think he's been in a situation as a human before where he took one multiple opponents. Might do okay if he uses his head and keeps a low profile.

Luke Cage-Street smarts and already has a good builder, and is a brawler. Clears

Kingpin-I've heard enough. Wilson Fisk runs the place in a month. Too strong, and organizing thugs to work for him and do things is right up his alley. In fact, it's his profession.

Captain America-Depends on how the mitigation of the SSS effects him. His H2H skills should protect him, but I don't know for how long.

The Thing-He does alright.

Black Adam-If he keeps to himself, Adam should do fine.

Black Racer-I don't know him.

Moses Magnum-I don't know him.

Blade-I've only seen the movies

Bishop-I don't know. He's skilled, but also a cop. And I don't know enough about him to judge.

Black Panther-He's one of the best fighters in the world and is a genius, plus a politician. Should do well if he is part of a gang.

Thunderball- I think he already survived The Cage.

Mr Terrific
Black Lightning
Jakeem Thunder
John Stewart

The bottom four I can't judge.

redhotrash
Thor is vastly different from Punisher in the street smarts department. They just deal with different situations. Again the concept here evades a lot of people though. And some even think Thor welcomes punches from the Hulk (a joke in itself).
The more righteous guys (superman, thor, and captain america) have the worst time. On a side note, i can see someone like Nick Fury doing really well here. Basically like another version of the Kingpin almost.

Omega Vision
How would Batman do?

Kris Blaze
How would Batman do?
Batman's not on the list. Don't try and hijack my thread, bastard uhuh

Omega Vision
Batman's not on the list. Don't try and hijack my thread, bastard uhuh
Just curious to know. Most people think Cap does alright and Batman is like Cap with street smarts and a genius-level intellect.

redhotrash
Personally I think Batman would rock here and have his own following. Most of his enemies dont go to prison anyway (off to the revolving door of Arkham) so he shouldnt have too many grudges. Batman is good at knowing which fights to fight and which to let go.
And for the record I still think Capt dies in his first year.

Omega Vision
I would love to see Cap unwittingly joining a White Supremacist gang.

Kris Blaze
I would love to see Cap unwittingly joining a White Supremacist gang.
The guys who worship Red Skull? xD

redhotrash
Cap isnt that naive, but it would be funny. Blonde haired, blue eyed guy, pro-america and old fashioned. He might not even realize until they were half-way done giving him his first prison tattoo.

Dr Will Hatch
How would Batman do? He's already been in prison and f**ked everyone up who crossed him.

Omega Vision
Cap isnt that naive, but it would be funny. Blonde haired, blue eyed guy, pro-america and old fashioned. He might not even realize until they were half-way done giving him his first prison tattoo.
Yeah and even with a Swastika tattooed on his back he'd still be super polite to all the non-white inmates who want him dead. laughing out loud

redhotrash
Cap would have fun explaining that to the rest of the Avengers.
Thor: "What in all of hela were thou thinking, thou's back is adorned with a plus sign doing cartwheels"

Battlehammer
Which of these can survive 5 years in The Cage the best. The Cage is the prison where Wolverine was sent after Weapon X controlled him and had him kill the Guvenor. It housed various villains such as Absorbing Man, Peepers, Batroc/Mr.Awesome, Mauvais (sorta) and probably a great deal of others. They are all depowered to the level of regular baseline human beings. Though they realistically might not be able to depower Superman and would only take Thor down to regular asgardian, let's assume that they are depowered to regular human stats.

Who can survive and how well do they do for themselves.

Thor
Superman
Luke Cage
Kingpin
Captain America
The Thing
Black Adam
Black Racer
Moses Magnum
Blade
Bishop
Black Panther
Thunderball
Mr Terrific
Black Lightning
Jakeem Thunder
John Stewart

Go!

John Stewart the comedian wins.......

This is hard to say I mean beast was only able to last hours alone.

Capt and black panther, blade, thing have the best shots.

Blade might even have the best. Capt should survive due to his skill, but he needs to be ruthless. Blade has enough ruthless in him, but does he have enough skill.

Doctor-Alvis
Thor is vastly different from Punisher in the street smarts department. They just deal with different situations. Again the concept here evades a lot of people though. And some even think Thor welcomes punches from the Hulk (a joke in itself).
The more righteous guys (superman, thor, and captain america) have the worst time. On a side note, i can see someone like Nick Fury doing really well here. Basically like another version of the Kingpin almost.
I give Thor so much credit because - Without powers his MA skills will be activated, he seems to command a lot of respect, and is willing to kill people.

krisblaze
Thor would probably be in good with the aryan brotherhood

tkitna
I think T'Challa ends up running the place eventually after he beats the crap out of Kingpin in front of everybody. Plus the guy probably has some type of deadly weapon that he made during lunch time with plastic silverware and a piece of celery.

carver9
Captain America 'easily'.

NemeBro
edit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.