Demyx vs. Volf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin_Volvagia
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g262/OMGPIE_2006/XIII_Order_09_Demyx.jpg

VS.

http://ninjagaiden.neoseeker.com/w/i/ninjagaiden/f/f2/Volf.jpg

NemeBro
Volf was IMO the weakest of the Greater Fiends in the game, having little showings to speak of, Demyx prolly wins.

Shutter Control
Little showings...nah dude. This is what I remember:

1. Inferior werewolves could barely get cut by swords wielded by strong gladiatories (meaning a full powerered swing made maybe 1 centimeter cuts on their heads) and Volf from a distance, bored, sitting on his thrown swung his paw and sliced clean through half of them and he didn't touch them, meaning these were strong winds not even his claws.

2. He can do this with his scythe.

3. Caused a storm by howling.

I doubt Demyx' water attacks will put down Volf. Volf however has to manage to hit him a couple of times at most.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Shutter Control
Little showings...nah dude. This is what I remember:

1. Inferior werewolves could barely get cut by swords wielded by strong gladiatories (meaning a full powerered swing made maybe 1 centimeter cuts on their heads) and Volf from a distance, bored, sitting on his thrown swung his paw and sliced clean through half of them and he didn't touch them, meaning these were strong winds not even his claws.

2. He can do this with his scythe.

3. Caused a storm by howling.

I doubt Demyx' water attacks will put down Volf. Volf however has to manage to hit him a couple of times at most. 1. When you consider these were all weak normal humans...Who cares? Ryu Hayabusa is no powerhouse and was slicing through them easily.

2. Which he wields with the speed and grace of a camel.

3. The almighty storm that didn't do anything ftw? no expression

Volf has no durability feats.

Shutter Control
1. Ryu Hayabusa was slicing through fiends who live in magma like fish, in NG1. This was before chapter 13 where he obtained the True Dragon Sword. Either he's a powerhouse or his weapon is, whichever one, the same one he used on the wolves.

2. Only with his strong blows does he take time with them. His normal attacks are not slow. He also sprints fairly fast.

3. You think 2:20 is nothing? roll eyes (sarcastic)db6_2qIQhZ4

4. Logic would say he is tougher than those werewolves. I did not know built warriors were your definition of "normal" and "weak". In fact, what is shown at 2:20 alone makes me wonder what someone like Demyx will manage to do as far as damaging Volf, again with water-based attacks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.