Thor vs. Morg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zeuodin
Hand to Hand. No Flight, hammer or exotic powers. Just physical Stats.

Warlord
does morg get wol?

Kris Blaze
Thor, pretty hard too.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Thor, pretty hard too. I thought morg was the tuffest and best fighter of all the heralds.

Nihilist
Thor takes the majority.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Nihilist
Thor takes the majority.

quanchi112
Thor whoops him.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor beats him down.

leonidas
i think it would actually be a pretty good and savage battle, but thor would take him for a solid majority, methinks.

SoulDevourer
id like to say Thor majority, but Morgs got some crazy durabilty sad (he can hang out in black holes ffs!!!)

vansonbee
Thor of course.

Originally posted by Zeuodin
I thought morg was the tuffest and best fighter of all the heralds. Best at close combat, yes.

The title "powerful" goes to Silver Surfer.

quanchi112
Originally posted by vansonbee
Thor of course.

Best at close combat, yes.

The title "powerful" goes to Silver Surfer. I think Morg was the most savage herald, but Surfer seems to be the best overall fighter of the heralds.

FrothByte
best fighter in terms of h2h, yes morg is better than surfer. but i don't believe he has the battle prowess of thor. if it was a full power fight it would be much closer. hand 2 hand, morg is just pretty average compared to thor.

golem370
I think the battle will go either way and by no means an easy win for anybody.

quanchi112
Originally posted by FrothByte
best fighter in terms of h2h, yes morg is better than surfer. but i don't believe he has the battle prowess of thor. if it was a full power fight it would be much closer. hand 2 hand, morg is just pretty average compared to thor. Morg relies on his axe too much and if you take it away from him then you put him at a huge disadvantage.

psycho gundam
thor hasn't been allowed to use mjolnir (or powers for that matter) in this forum for like a month now.

Batman-Prime
Thor 6/10

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Zeuodin
I thought morg was the tuffest and best fighter of all the heralds. when was this ever said? morg was a simple executioner before coming a herald

FrothByte
Originally posted by quanchi112
Morg relies on his axe too much and if you take it away from him then you put him at a huge disadvantage.

Morg using only his barehands beat the crap out of terrax who was armed with morg's axe. He would have killed terrax if it wasn't for the interference by tyrant's cronies.

Spire
Thor hammer drags into Morg's head and KOs him for a week.

quanchi112
Morg using only his barehands beat the crap out of terrax who was armed with morg's axe. He would have killed terrax if it wasn't for the interference by tyrant's cronies. Sentry also utterly humiliated the guy. Terrax while extremely formidable at times is seen as a jobber. Thor's too much for Morg to overcome. Thor stomps him.

FrothByte
Originally posted by quanchi112
Sentry also utterly humiliated the guy. Terrax while extremely formidable at times is seen as a jobber. Thor's too much for Morg to overcome. Thor stomps him.

I never said that morg would win this fight, I just wanted to prove that morg wasn't as crippled without his axe as someone mentioned in the previous posts. Terrax is pretty ok in h2h (usually engaging thing) so morg beating him unarmed should say something about his skills... but yeah, they're still nothing compared to thor's.

if it was a full on battle with powers, morg stands a better chance. He's usually seen as somewhere near SS in power (making up for lack of mastery of the power cosmic with ruthlesness) and is better in SS in h2h.

But if it was pure h2h like here, thor walks all over him.

quanchi112
I never said that morg would win this fight, I just wanted to prove that morg wasn't as crippled without his axe as someone mentioned in the previous posts. Terrax is pretty ok in h2h (usually engaging thing) so morg beating him unarmed should say something about his skills... but yeah, they're still nothing compared to thor's.

if it was a full on battle with powers, morg stands a better chance. He's usually seen as somewhere near SS in power (making up for lack of mastery of the power cosmic with ruthlesness) and is better in SS in h2h.

But if it was pure h2h like here, thor walks all over him. Yep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.