Sylar vs X Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
All of the current members of the X Men are dropped off in the "Heroes" universe, and split apart all over the country. Professor X is obviously without Cerebro, though obviously still damn powerful. The character Sylar is hunting all of them to obtain their powers. How far does he make it?

This is composite Sylar, with all his obtained powers.

KingD19
There are a lot of X-Men, and most if not all can take him down.

Colossus
Wolverine
Xavier
Etc...

Quincy
Couldn't Sylar nuke himself?

KingD19
Yeah, but it takes time to build up, and most of them could take him out before he gets that far.

Quincy
It doesn't take long to build up no.

Due to his initial ability of Intuitive Aptitude, he masters all of his powers almost instantaneously. Whereas it took Ted Sprague a few moments to charge himself, Sylar was capable of instantly focusing the nuke power thing.

rotiart
Well I gotta say prof x nukes his minD before he can do anything...

Storm vs sylar is a fun fight I'd imagine...
Scott could take sylar head off

but the argument is that sylar could use telepathy to disable just about any weaker xman

KingD19
Yeah, he could focus the nuke in his hand, but building up a full body explosion is not an instant process, and Sylar isn't the type to just use the nuke, he relies almost mainly on his TK.

Quincy
Yeah he relies mainly on TK because he's always using it on little bitches with lame powers.

He can TK freeze anybody at will, and control their movements. Probs take out everyone but Prof X.

KingD19
He can only TK freeze people who don't have enough strength to break free.

And he can't control their movements, he's never demonstrated that.

And explain to me how he takes them down?

Kris Blaze
I doubt Sylar's TK is on par with Jean's. He's not even close to Justice or Hellion imo.

Peterlanemk9000
Your opinion is correct Blaze. In the MU Sylar is barely a class 2 telekinetic. I can only see him beating mutants like beak. Any one of the current X-men can take him out in 2 seconds

BattleMage
Sylar rapes a few, But goes diown!

Doctor-Alvis
Eunno. A lot of X-Men are trained with complimentary abilities or just have more experience, and thus have more tricks, with their powers. Colossus will just out wrassle him. Cyclops would shoot him in the mouth from around a corner. Jubilee would make a far prettier fireworks show.

Peterlanemk9000
Cyclops bank shots Sylar thru the head.

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by Peterlanemk9000
Cyclops bank shots Sylar thru the head. Sylar has regeneration powers on the scale of Wolverine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.