Sabertooth (adamantium) vs Colossus and Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SamZED
no thunderclaps, adamantium SB.

Colossus-Big C
how strong is sabrotooth?

doesnt matter team 2 stomps

vansonbee
Leaning toward team 2 for higher possibility of winning by KO, but there should be casualty. :]

ColossusGrundy
Sabretoothy is KO'd due to concussive force on his brain from the punches a-la WWH beating up Wolverine.

The Nuul
Fully upgraded Creed was 10-15 tons I do believe. Hes by far strong enough to seriously damage either one on T2.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by The Nuul
Fully upgraded Creed was 10-15 tons I do believe. Hes by far strong enough to seriously damage either one on T2. he can damage them but team 2 is strong enough to kill/knock him out

BUSTER1
Team 2 ftw

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
he can damage them but team 2 is strong enough to kill/knock him out

Neither of them would kill him.

roughrider
Wolverine can't penetrate the shell of Colossus with his claws - Creed wouldn't be any different. Even though he has greater killer instinct that the two of them, he gets stomped.

The Nuul
Logan cant really cut Colossus its because he is not strong enough and thats the only reason why.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by roughrider
Wolverine can't penetrate the shell of Colossus with his claws - Creed wouldn't be any different. Even though he has greater killer instinct that the two of them, he gets stomped. no creed can cut colossus he is stronger than wolverine, but unless he manages to cut colossus head off he is not killing him, being colossus organs turn into solid steel

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by roughrider
Wolverine can't penetrate the shell of Colossus with his claws - Creed wouldn't be any different. Even though he has greater killer instinct that the two of them, he gets stomped.

The only time Logan tried he did cut Piotr.

...sparks fly, as Wolverine's claws rake Colossus' chest... scoring the organic steel armor -- super strong, but no match for pure adamantium.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
The only time Logan tried he did cut Piotr.

...sparks fly, as Wolverine's claws rake Colossus' chest... scoring the organic steel armor -- super strong, but no match for pure adamantium. colossus skin is after secondary adamantium in strength

The Nuul
No, Vibranium is.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by The Nuul
No, Vibranium is. colossus broke vibranium

StiltmanFTW
Spider-Man bends steel bars, his skin ain't steel hard though.

Colossus-Big C
Spider-Man bends steel bars, his skin ain't steel hard though. colossus broke vibranium. it took a WWH to break colossus. i say colossus>vibranium

vansonbee
colossus broke vibranium Which comic/issue was this from or a scan?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by vansonbee
Which comic/issue was this from or a scan?

Uncanny X-Men #116.

KharmaDog
Colossus and Thing stomp. They just don't stomp. they rip him apart. Colossus and Ben just aren't bricks, they're smart capable fighters who also greatly understand the advantages of teamwork.

In the end, they each grab an arm, pull...and make a wish.

snoopdogg
I'm gonna go with Creed. If the likes of Hulk, Namor, etc. aren't enough to put down the weaker Wolverine I'm not sure how the team can but down a much more dangerous foe.

Mshinu
Sabes is incredibly dangerous and with adamantium probably even stronger than usual Still those he face certainly has what it takes to put him down by working together. Could go either way.

jinzin
Originally posted by SamZED
no thunderclaps, adamantium SB.

lol, Sabretooth gets creamed.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Adamantium can pierce Colossus. Sym tossed one of Wolverine's claws hard enough for it to penetrate and get lodged in his shoulder. Adamantium is also a good deal tougher than Colossus' skin. The problem is the fact that I doubt Creed is strong enough to pierce his skin even with Adamantium. And seeing as how Wolverine's claws are a good deal longer than Creed's as I understand, and he can only scratch the surface etc. I doubt Creed would do anything close to serious or fatal damage to Colossus, even if he could cut him which I don't think he can.

Colossus solos. With Thing to run interference and distraction, it would be easier for Colossus to get Creed in his arms. Once that happens the fight is over.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Adamantium can pierce Colossus. Sym tossed one of Wolverine's claws hard enough for it to penetrate and get lodged in his shoulder. Adamantium is also a good deal tougher than Colossus' skin. The problem is the fact that I doubt Creed is strong enough to pierce his skin even with Adamantium. And seeing as how Wolverine's claws are a good deal longer than Creed's as I understand, and he can only scratch the surface etc. I doubt Creed would do anything close to serious or fatal damage to Colossus, even if he could cut him which I don't think he can.

Colossus solos. With Thing to run interference and distraction, it would be easier for Colossus to get Creed in his arms. Once that happens the fight is over. sym is a class 100. so this proves it takes a class 100 to pierce colossus with admantium

Rage.Of.Olympus
sym is a class 100. so this proves it takes a class 100 to pierce colossus with admantium

He was listed as a Class 70 from what I recall. Although the original Sym was a beast.

And just because a Class 100 can pierce Colossus, it in no way means that it takes at least a Class 100 to pierce Colossus.

StiltmanFTW
sym is a class 100. so this proves it takes a class 100 to pierce colossus with admantium

Wolverine did score his armor.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yea Wolverine did score the surface. Investigating further, scoring metal is akin to minor surface cuts.

StiltmanFTW
Big C himself believes that an accidental sweep can cut him to the bone.

Logan cut through one-foot thick nigh-indestructible omnium door like it was made of paper.

Just you wait. Wolverine will cut the shit out of Piotr eventually.

http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/1062/sniktme1.jpg

Colossus-Big C
Big C himself believes that an accidental sweep can cut him to the bone.

Logan cut through one-foot thick nigh-indestructible omnium door like it was made of paper.

Just you wait. Wolverine will cut the shit out of Piotr eventually.

http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/1062/sniktme1.jpg

colossus metal is after secondary adamantium. dont compare him to an omnium door to him.

Rage.Of.Olympus
He probably will eventually.

I mean Ares with his Adamantine axe, can't even cut Thor's exposed throat while having weakened durability. Perrikus is strong enough to take on the Destroyer and Hercules at the same time, and his scythe can cut through Mjolnir easily for christ sake and he can't even cut Thor.

Yet Wolverine, like a Class 1, with 3 foot claws that have no special properties can cut Thor. Albeit it was very tiny scratches, akin to Wolverine scoring Colossus' surface.

I'm not even sure it's even cannon though. I mean Wolverine apparently can't even cut Ulik. And being slightly cut by Wolverine isn't that bad of a showing.

But whatever, Wolverine's cut Thanos once as I recall.

Darth Martin
Both Thing and Colossus solo.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Both Thing and Colossus solo.

Not Thing.

Thing is too slow to tag Sabertooth too many times if it at all. The ratio of attacks would be like 1 punch from Thing connecting to 8 attacks from Creed.

Creed can also cut through Thing easily. One slash against the eyes, and there goes the fight for Thing.

Parmaniac
Question: What are Sabes adamantium upgrades? Just claws or also an ada skeleton?

StiltmanFTW
colossus metal is after secondary adamantium. dont compare him to an omnium door to him.

Yeah? Where does it say that? erm

And secondary adamantium is not that strong. In a fight with Wolverine Swordsman said his blade wouldn't hold up forever, just long enough for him to electrocute Logan.

I'm not sure if Colossus is more durable than omnium.

I mean Ares with his Adamantine axe, can't even cut Thor's exposed throat while having weakened durability. Perrikus is strong enough to take on the Destroyer and Hercules at the same time, and his scythe can cut through Mjolnir easily for christ sake and he can't even cut Thor.

Yet Wolverine, like a Class 1, with 3 foot claws that have no special properties can cut Thor. Albeit it was very tiny scratches, akin to Wolverine scoring Colossus' surface.

I'm not even sure it's even cannon though. I mean Wolverine apparently can't even cut Ulik. And being slightly cut by Wolverine isn't that bad of a showing.

He was bleeding quite bad at the end and got stabbed even.

Ulik? Ever heard of the censorship? stick out tongue He got cut pretty bad for a first class comic anyway.

And Thanos had the IG then biscuits

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Question: What are Sabes adamantium upgrades? Just claws or also an ada skeleton?

Claws, skeleton, even further boosted strength, speed, durability and healing factor.

Rage.Of.Olympus
He was bleeding quite bad at the end and got stabbed even.

Ulik? Ever heard of the censorship? stick out tongue He got cut pretty bad for a first class comic anyway.

And Thanos had the IG then biscuits

When? Wolverine jumped at him and tried to stab him in the back with the claws and he didn't bleed.

Quite badly? As I recall it took Wolverine multiple slashes against his side, and all he left was what seemed shallow claw marks.

When is the next issue coming out?

How? He didn't harm Wolverine with his claws as I recall.

Yea he did.

StiltmanFTW
When? Wolverine jumped at him and tried to stab him in the back with the claws and he didn't bleed.

Quite badly? As I recall it took Wolverine multiple slashes against his side, and all he left was what seemed shallow claw marks.

When is the next issue coming out?

How? He didn't harm Wolverine with his claws as I recall.

Yea he did.

He did bleed. Those black smears are the blood. They are barely visible because they almost blend in with the... how do you call them? Motion lines? Anyway if you look carefully you'll notice them.

Last page of part 2. He was leaking stick out tongue

No idea. Oh and about this comic being canon - it'll be released as a one-shot after part 3 will become available online.

He did harm Ulik. He yelled "RRRAAARRRHHH!!!" after Logan cut his arm and there were quite a few claw marks on his body.

jinzin

Wolverine couldn't "cut" Ulik because First class is geared towards a younger audience, the writer said so himself that he has to take liberties to keep the stories PG. erm

jinzin
I like how everyone wants to pretend that just because Wolverine didn't dice Thor in two all he was doing was causing "tiny scratches".... laughing out loud

Lol yeah the kind that cause you to yell out AHH and Uhh and of course ARGHHH.... I always let those out when I'm an Asgardian Nordik tough guy get'n paper cuts...

I also like to nurse "tiny scratches" mid fight too, and we all know no matter how tough our skin is, enough tiny scratches and it's all over for us in a fight... no expression

Christ, just because Thor says Wolverine didn't do any "Significant" damage, people automatically assume he wasn't doing damage at all?
Wolverine drew blood with his cuts and presumably stabbed Thor.... Pretty typical fair for him... He may not have cut deep when he was slicing, but it's been made pretty clear that while he only cuases Rougue to scratch or spark with slashes, if he hits her w/ a straight shot it's curtains.

Rage.Of.Olympus
^Don't get your panties in a bunch. He didn't do any serious damage that is true and no one said he didn't do any damage.

It's not my fault, that the writer wanted to show Thor in pain. The entire issue seemed to be written for no other reason than to show that Wolverine can cut Thor for Logan's wanking fan base.

What? Thor said that the advantage of his thick skin wouldn't last forever and he took multiple slashes in a spot do the damage that Logan did. How does that translate into, if Thor took some more slashes the fight would be over?

Originally posted by jinzin
Wolverine couldn't "cut" Ulik because First class is geared towards a younger audience, the writer said so himself that he has to take liberties to keep the stories PG. erm

Sure.

Colossus-Big C

But whatever, Wolverine's cut Thanos once as I recall. colossus is more durable than thor and hulk (only there healing factors make them more durable) because when amped adam warlock blasted all the hero's including thor , colossus was the least damaged

jinzin
^Don't get your panties in a bunch. He didn't do any serious damage that is true and no one said he didn't do any damage.

It's not my fault, that the writer wanted to show Thor in pain. The entire issue seemed to be written for no other reason than to show that Wolverine can cut Thor for Logan's wanking fan base.

Yeah that's what it was for... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Not like he already did it or anything.

What? Thor said that the advantage of his thick skin wouldn't last forever and he took multiple slashes in a spot do the damage that Logan did. How does that translate into, if Thor took some more slashes the fight would be over? Multiple slashes? Where the hell did you get that?

You can clearly see that Wolverine landed his attacks in two completely different areas and Thor was already nursing himself immediately after that blow to his ribs...

When Thor states that his skin isn't an advantage that's going to last forever, it pretty much translates to me that the damage he IS taking is going to take it's toll pretty quick.

Sure. Wow, tell me you're not this dense.

Aside from the fact that it's OBVIOUSLY geared at a younger audience.... It was flat out stated in an interview with the guy. no expression

StiltmanFTW
Sure.

The damage he's done to Ulik was pretty hardcore for a FC comic if you ask me... I mean, Wolverine cutting another living being and causing it pain was something new in this series.

SamZED
I believe ST can quickly take care of the Thing Wolverine style and then fight Colossus and he;s strong and fast enough to cut his head off imo...

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
I believe ST can quickly take care of the Thing Wolverine style and then fight Colossus and he;s strong and fast enough to cut his head off imo...

Wolverine style? You mean carving his face off? big grin

There is one problem, though. The length and shape of his claws. They are not one-foot long razors or claws with triangular cross section like in Wolverine's case (depending on the artist), so I don't see him beheading Piotr.

SamZED
Wolverine style? You mean carving his face off? big grin

There is one problem, though. The length and shape of his claws. They are not one-foot long razors or claws with triangular cross section like in Wolverine's case (depending on the artist), so I don't see him beheading Piotr. dat truesmile his claws arent long enough to do some serious damage to piotr in one swipe but several attacks would be enough boncidering his strength.

snoopdogg
It all depends on how the writer portrays Colossus' body during the fight. If he's written as solid metal I don't think Creed can put him down at all. But if he's written with just metallic skin Creed might be able to damage him. If Colossus is written with energy inside Creed may be able to damage him also.

However as a resident Colossus expert I tend to think he's solid metal without any signs of vitals such as a heart beat or anything.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.