HP Doomsday vs Thanos Fist fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BUSTER1
Fight takes place in a 30ft by 30ft by 30ft adamantium room so bfr is impossible. Thanos again is not able to use his other powers. So its a basic punch up. From what I've read HP doomsday is a very tough customer-so who comes out on top

Zeuodin
Doomsday.

SoulDevourer
DD

Omega Vision
Doomsday all day.

Juntai
Doomsday.

DarthDaniel1001
Doomsday wins and then kills half the Justice League while he's at it

Omega Vision
I'm surprised no one's tried to make a case for Thanos yet.
Maybe they know that its impossible for Thanos to win.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I think it would be a very very tough match but I would give DD the slight majority. DD has never shown that he's immune to physical trauma and this fight would be no different. THanos would put him down for a few. I just feel like h2h is DD thing and he would be too much and take a majority after a grueling fight.

galactusischere
Doomsday in Hunter/Prey was really strong..
even thanos will fall to him in raw strenght

Knowsbleed33
Thanos loses his life...again.

xJLxKing
There is only one person who would say Thanos wins,..... we are waiting stick out tongue

DD wins

shokosugi
if Thanos fights smart, he may be able to defeat HP DD.

NOT.

hehe

thanos-prime
Doomsday

Slaanesh
i think their strength is comparable..but u can't put HP DD down with strength alone..so..HP DD 10/10..

BUSTER1
Originally posted by xJLxKing
There is only one person who would say Thanos wins,..... we are waiting stick out tongue

I wonder, who are you refering to?

quanchi112

DD wins Thanos does win this fight. DD wasn't beyond an all out Superman imo so Thanos beats the life from him.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos does win this fight. DD wasn't beyond an all out Superman imo so Thanos beats the life from him.
Except he was. HP DD was too powerful for a motherbox amped Superman, and that's a Superman who could fly around. In this case its like matching up Batman with a ferocious werewolf in a steel cage without gear. Sure Batman can beat the werewolf but he can't do it in the steel cage with no gear just like Thanos can't beat HP DD without using his other powers or bfr.

Batman-Prime
Thanos does win this fight. DD wasn't beyond an all out Superman imo so Thanos beats the life from him.

A Quote from you, describes best what i think now. laughing

"Most of your posts aren't even worthy of being responded to"

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Batman-Prime

"Most of your posts aren't even worthy of being responded to"
yes

AsbestosFlaygon
LOL Thanos doesn't stand a chance

Waiting for Nihilist and co to support quanchi112

Nihilist
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon

Waiting for Nihilist and co to support quanchi112 support..shut up you tard, i was on here championing Thanos before Quan.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Nihilist
support..shut up you tard, i was on here championing Thanos before Quan.
And yet he's stolen your thunder. Maybe you're not trying hard enough.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Omega Vision
And yet he's stolen your thunder. Maybe you're not trying hard enough. lol, thunder, its a forum about comic book debating.And ive noticed you like to troll me.

Omega Vision
lol, thunder, its a forum about comic book debating.And ive noticed you like to troll me.
I'm not trolling anyone, I'm naturally snide. Get used to it.

jinzin
Said it years ago, and I'll say it again, Doomsday walks all over Thanos.

Nihilist
I'm not trolling anyone, I'm naturally snide. Get used to it. why didnt you just say ass in stead.

quanchi112
Except he was. HP DD was too powerful for a motherbox amped Superman, and that's a Superman who could fly around. In this case its like matching up Batman with a ferocious werewolf in a steel cage without gear. Sure Batman can beat the werewolf but he can't do it in the steel cage with no gear just like Thanos can't beat HP DD without using his other powers or bfr. A psychologically weaker Superman. The writer from that arc stated Superman was limited to his upbringing and that Superman would more than likely split against DD had he been raised on apokolips. That's still not up to Thanos' level. He wins all ten from DD the overrated brick.Originally posted by Batman-Prime

"Most of your posts aren't even worthy of being responded to" Anytime you care to debate bring it don't sing it.

Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon

Waiting for Nihilist and co to support quanchi112 Well a top tier does according to the writer of the series so Thanos definitely slaughters him imo.

Omega Vision
A psychologically weaker Superman. The writer from that arc stated Superman was limited to his upbringing and that Superman would more than likely split against DD had he been raised on apokolips. That's still not up to Thanos' level. He wins all ten from DD the overrated brick. Anytime you care to debate bring it don't sing it.

Well a top tier does according to the writer of the series so Thanos definitely slaughters him imo.
Last time I checked a writer's offhand comments isn't admissible evidence in these Forums.

quanchi112
Last time I checked a writer's offhand comments isn't admissible evidence in these Forums. It's over his own work. People have misinterpreted hp for years. Thanos crushes him. Thanos barely got a bloody nose from pg Thor who'd annihilate DD.

Omega Vision
It's over his own work. People have misinterpreted hp for years. Thanos crushes him. Thanos barely got a bloody nose from pg Thor who'd annihilate DD.
PG Thor should have turned Thanos to paste, that was crap writing.
And no just because a writer says something about his own work doesn't make it canon here. We care about on panel feats first, and handbooks second. Everything else is crap.

quanchi112
PG Thor should have turned Thanos to paste, that was crap writing.
And no just because a writer says something about his own work doesn't make it canon here. We care about on panel feats first, and handbooks second. Everything else is crap. I notice a pattern with you. Everything you disagree with doesn't count. That's called horrible debating. If you can't accept what the comics give us you have no place even rendering an opinion.

DD beat up a psychologically weakened Superman with the aid of a motherbox which showed no significant amp at all worth bragging about. He had Waverider's number as well and beat up Darkseid.

Thor beat up without the power gem Pluto and Ares. He beat up BrB and then the Surfer and Warlock. When he acquired the gem he stomped Dr. Strange, the entire Infinity Watch, and the Surfer like nothing.

DD's feats weren't that impressive and compared next to Thor's with the power gem they are downright laughable.

carver9
Thanos 8 or 9/10. Better fighter, just as strong, if not, stronger,and is more tacticle.

I agree with quan, dd is overrated.

Omega Vision
I notice a pattern with you. Everything you disagree with doesn't count. That's called horrible debating. If you can't accept what the comics give us you have no place even rendering an opinion.

DD beat up a psychologically weakened Superman with the aid of a motherbox which showed no significant amp at all worth bragging about. He had Waverider's number as well and beat up Darkseid.

Thor beat up without the power gem Pluto and Ares. He beat up BrB and then the Surfer and Warlock. When he acquired the gem he stomped Dr. Strange, the entire Infinity Watch, and the Surfer like nothing.

DD's feats weren't that impressive and compared next to Thor's with the power gem they are downright laughable.
You're the one who twists everything to better suit your love of Thanos. Who the **** has Thanos beaten in h/h that is on HP DD's level?

Notice that other than Thanos fans everyone agrees DD takes this.

carver9
I notice a pattern with you. Everything you disagree with doesn't count. That's called horrible debating. If you can't accept what the comics give us you have no place even rendering an opinion.

I'm going to hate saying this but "good post

quanchi112
You're the one who twists everything to better suit your love of Thanos. Who the **** has Thanos beaten in h/h that is on HP DD's level?

Notice that other than Thanos fans everyone agrees DD takes this. I don't care what other posters say. I am my own man and I read hp and I have made my own decision. I also take into consideration the writer's opinion on his own work which also supports my opinion.

Thor with the power gem was above his level.

Omega Vision
I don't care what other posters say. I am my own man and I read hp and I have made my own decision. I also take into consideration the writer's opinion on his own work which also supports my opinion.

Thor with the power gem was above his level.
You realize that DD would adapt beyond Thanos's punches don't you?

carver9
You realize that DD would adapt beyond Thanos's punches don't you?

has he adapted past supermans punches yet?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by carver9
has he adapted past supermans punches yet?
During the comic he adapted a way to stop Superman from flying by impaling him on an extended bone spur. And last time it took a huge amount of Kryptonians to pummel him to death.

SoulDevourer
DD SHOULD adapt to Thanos punches, but 4 some reason he never fully adapted to physical attack or "brute force", go fig

anyhow DD outa win but it aint gonna be easy. i give this to DD only cuz of his superier durabilty. Thanos easily match him in strenght tho

quanchi112
You realize that DD would adapt beyond Thanos's punches don't you? Iyo. He would die before so. He didn't apapt past Superman's punches in dos. No one was powerful enough to beat him in hp and Supes was psychologically weaker. He was afraid of DD and not in the right mindset to take him on.

SoulDevourer
coud Thanos put DD down for good? (like turn him to rock r somethin)

quanchi112
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
coud Thanos put DD down for good? (like turn him to rock r somethin) He's not allowed to transmute him in this fight. I think no matter what death DD went through unless it was some badass plot device he would eventually come back.

SoulDevourer
yeah i know, that wuz just a generel questionOriginally posted by quanchi112

I think no matter what death DD went through unless it was some badass plot device he would eventually come back. wut if hes erased? hes > death but is he > oblivion?

carver9
During the comic he adapted a way to stop Superman from flying by impaling him on an extended bone spur. And last time it took a huge amount of Kryptonians to pummel him to death.

Didnt doomsday get one shotted by earth 2 superman?

Omega Vision
Didnt doomsday get one shotted by earth 2 superman?
Earth 2 Superman (who while being less than full-powered compared to his glory days) with the help of New Earth Superman put him down. That puts Doomsday somewhere below Prime but IC Doomsday wasn't on HP DD's level.

carver9
Earth 2 Superman (who while being less than full-powered compared to his glory days) with the help of New Earth Superman put him down. That puts Doomsday somewhere below Prime but IC Doomsday wasn't on HP DD's level.

So basically if Superman got both of his fist and punched doomsday he'll koe him

quanchi112
yeah i know, that wuz just a generel question wut if hes erased? hes > death but is he > oblivion? It's plot device vs. plot device. Whatever the writer decides to do. The irresistible force meeting the immovable object.

Omega Vision
So basically if Superman got both of his fist and punched doomsday he'll koe him
What are you talking about?

iceman24567
Doomsday

BattleMage
Thanos

AsbestosFlaygon
Does Thanos have arcane magics ala Dr.Doom or Dormammu?

He could maybe teleport H/P Doomsday to the end of time for a BFR.

Knowsbleed33
(a) This is a fist fight and (b) BFR isn't allowed.

thanos-prime
H/P DD 10/10

kevdude
Doomsday every day.

Samurai100
Doomsday

Wei Phoenix
. In this case its like matching up Batman with a ferocious werewolf in a steel cage without gear. Sure Batman can beat the werewolf but he can't do it in the steel cage with no gear

What? You think Batman can't handle a werewolf in a steel cage?

quanchi112
Originally posted by thanos-prime
H/P DD 10/10 DD's feats do not suggest pulling out a single win against Thanos.

xJLxKing
lol, I hope you are kidding

KuRuPT Thanosi
Question to those people saying DD wins without question. I also gave him the majority but certainly believe Thanos takes some. So.. the question is.. has DD EVER shown to be immune to physical punishment?

xJLxKing
DD wins

KuRuPT Thanosi
So... JL has DD ever adapted to be immune to physical blunt force trauma?

xJLxKing
Nope, he didn't need to.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Nope, he didn't need to.

Exactly he never did. Thus Thanos could in theory be able to put DD down via blunt force trauma correct?

xJLxKing
In what way? This is a fist fight after all. Thanos is not known for his "speed"

starlock
HP Doomsday for the win

KuRuPT Thanosi
DD is known for his speed? He is fast and faster than Tnanos but lets not act like he's flash because of one off-hand comment about his speed. The point is he can and has been put down via blunt force trauma. Fact. Thanos can dish that out very well. That should at least give him some victories. Thus I said DD 6-7/10. Not unreasonable. IF this was an all out battle Thanos 10/10

xJLxKing
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
DD is known for his speed? He is fast and faster than Tnanos but lets not act like he's flash because of one off-hand comment about his speed. The point is he can and has been put down via blunt force trauma. Fact. Thanos can dish that out very well. That should at least give him some victories. Thus I said DD 6-7/10. Not unreasonable. IF this was an all out battle Thanos 10/10
If you agree that DD wins, then there is no reason to have an argument

But out of curiosity, when was DD taken out by Physical Damage?

KuRuPT Thanosi
DD has been taken out via blunt force trauma. HP DD has not. However, even HP DD felt Supes punches and were hurt by them. Granted Supes didn't have the power to put him down and it was a stronger version but he never adapted so that supes punches did nothing was my point.

xJLxKing
DD has been taken out via blunt force trauma. HP DD has not. However, even HP DD felt Supes punches and were hurt by them. Granted Supes didn't have the power to put him down and it was a stronger version but he never adapted so that supes punches did nothing was my point.
I am 100% Certain that DD feels no trauma, but does get damaged. He couldn't have felt Superman punches. Also, you pretty much said it, it was an upgraded version of Superman

KuRuPT Thanosi
I am 100% Certain that DD feels no trauma, but does get damaged. He couldn't have felt Superman punches. Also, you pretty much said it, it was an upgraded version of Superman

You are right feel was the wrong word. I meant and my point was he was still taking damage and never ever became immune to physical trauma. Fact. Supes in some ways was upgraded.. motherbox etc.. However, as the writer clearly said it was also a mentally weaker superman. Certainly weaker than current supes. However, the upgraded version I was talking about was HP DD. Other DD have been killed via physical trauma.. HP seemed to take it better. However, nothing was ever said nor implied that he couldn't be put down via enough physical trauma was my point.

xJLxKing
You are right feel was the wrong word. I meant and my point was he was still taking damage and never ever became immune to physical trauma. Fact. Supes in some ways was upgraded.. motherbox etc.. However, as the writer clearly said it was also a mentally weaker superman. Certainly weaker than current supes. However, the upgraded version I was talking about was HP DD. Other DD have been killed via physical trauma.. HP seemed to take it better. However, nothing was ever said nor implied that he couldn't be put down via enough physical trauma was my point.
But that doesn't mean Thanos could.

KuRuPT Thanosi
But that doesn't mean Thanos could.

I agree, nobody really knows. Thus, I gave HPDD the benefit of the doubt as he took physical damage pretty well. However, I did give Thanos some wins because he's greater at dishing out physical trauma than anybody HPDD faced imo

xJLxKing
Good enough for me

Zeuodin
I agree, nobody really knows. Thus, I gave HPDD the benefit of the doubt as he took physical damage pretty well. However, I did give Thanos some wins because he's greater at dishing out physical trauma than anybody HPDD faced imo We don't know to what degree Superman was amped by the Mother box and other stuff he was wearing.

quanchi112
Nope, he didn't need to. So this whole immunity to physical force has never been proven and only is a theory based loosely on his feats from hp which weren't anywhere near awe inspiring.

Originally posted by Zeuodin
We don't know to what degree Superman was amped by the Mother box and other stuff he was wearing. It wasn't anything spectacular so we cannot assume it was a great amp.

Superman wasn't in the proper mindset during this entire story for DD's manhandling of him to be a great feat either.

h1a8
I agree, nobody really knows. Thus, I gave HPDD the benefit of the doubt as he took physical damage pretty well. However, I did give Thanos some wins because he's greater at dishing out physical trauma than anybody HPDD faced imo

Superman is stronger than Thanos so why would you say that?

Those punches against silver surfer got you convinced eh?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by h1a8

Those punches against silver surfer got you convinced eh?

I see you avoided my post in the Thanos vs Hulk thread eh?

quanchi112

Those punches against silver surfer got you convinced eh? Prove Superman is stronger than Thanos.

SoulDevourer
some1 got the scan of DDs bones cutting Supes? (iirc it cut his chin)

if it can do that to Supes skin imagine wut it gonna do to Thanos erm

quanchi112

if it can do that to Supes skin imagine wut it gonna do to Thanos erm So Superman is more durable than Thanos?

This is also a fist fight.

Tattoos N Scars
The argument is hopeless...they would argue that Thanos would beat 8th day Juggs in the same situation.

Mindship
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Fight takes place in a 30ft by 30ft by 30ft adamantium room so bfr is impossible. Thanos again is not able to use his other powers. So its a basic punch up. From what I've read HP doomsday is a very tough customer-so who comes out on top H/P DD could adapt on the fly, yes? AOTF is unbeatable virtually by definition. I can see Thanos winning the first, maybe second round. But as soon as DD AOTF, I don't see how a powers-limited Thanos could win.

Nihilist

if it can do that to Supes skin imagine wut it gonna do to Thanos erm Why because he got cut by some Aliens axe..

You can look at it 2 ways A:-after fighting all the 25,000 Orvin Mercs, all the way taking shit loads of hits from 25,000 axes,spears,knifes only after all that was his finally cut.

or

B:-Thanos managed to dodge/evade attacks from 25,000 mercs only to get hit once.

SoulDevourer
So Superman is more durable than Thanos?

This is also a fist fight. prolly

fist fight but those claws r part of DDs fists ^^

Why because he got cut by some Aliens axe..

You can look at it 2 ways A:-after fighting all the 25,000 Orvin Mercs, all the way taking shit loads of hits from 25,000 axes,spears,knifes only after all that was his finally cut.

or

B:-Thanos managed to dodge/evade attacks from 25,000 mercs only to get hit once. and also by Draxes knife (dunno wut the knifes made of tho)

alrite how about that: we seen many times knifes & bullets do nothin to Supe
so ima ask u this: do u have a scan where it shows Thanos resist either pircing OR cutting attack?

like a blade or a bullet or arrow break or bounce of Thanos skin. just ONE scan, all i ask wink smokin'

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Mindship
H/P DD could adapt on the fly, yes? AOTF is unbeatable virtually by definition. I can see Thanos winning the first, maybe second round. But as soon as DD AOTF, I don't see how a powers-limited Thanos could win.

You do realize the fights are all NEW encounters right? This isn't a cummlative encounter that builds on the previous one. DD doesn't get the chance to adapt. If thanos or he wins.. a fight starts anew

Nihilist

and also by Draxes knife (dunno wut the knifes made of tho)
Drax's knife's never cut Thanos it was his hand that took Thanos heart out(which was explained in several comics why has was able to do it)

Irrelevant, Supes is nothing to do with this match.
You mean like this http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg202/booie2008/axe.jpg

SoulDevourer
**** i could of sworn Drax used some kinda knife when he stab Thanos in the backOriginally posted by Nihilist

Irrelevant, Supes is nothing to do with this match.u asked if i think Supes more durable then Thanos

but thats his armor sad we dunno if his skin got cut o not

btw does he have a HF?

Nihilist
Originally posted by SoulDevourer um u asked if i think Supes more durable then ThanosNo that was Quan.

Its not really armor, it just for show.

He does seems to have regen powers of some sort.

Well you are wrong Drax used his hand to take Thanos heart out.

SoulDevourer

Its not really armor, it just for show.not sayin its adamatium or somethin. but we dunno. it looks like armor & maybe it took most o the impact & his skin still get cut ^_^
thats why i wanna scan where it clearly show his skin resist a cut or pierce attack (like with Supe)

ok then maybe that explain why w dont see him with cuts after those 20000 knights attack him stick out tongue

Nihilist
not sayin its adamatium or somethin. but we dunno. it looks like armor & maybe it took most o the impact & his skin still get cut ^_^
thats why i wanna scan where it clearly show his skin resist a cut or pierce attack (like with Supe)

In a early Avenger annual it show Gamoras with the god slayer blade, it says something like "even with the mighty blade she wasnt able to harm/beat Thanos"( though the fight happened off panel), Gamora died and Thanos survived unharmed.

SoulDevourer
In a early Avenger annual it show Gamoras with the god slayer blade, it says something like "even with the mighty blade she wasnt able to harm/beat Thanos"( though the fight happened off panel), Gamora died and Thanos survived unharmed. even if Thanos got cut & then heal, it also counts as not being beat & survivin unharmed stick out tongue
i mean if he was resistent to those kinda attacks then wed have at least one scan where is shows it. at least one. even Thor has showings like this. it dont have to be like hundred of blades or bullets like with most o Supes fights. just 1

take Wondy for exemple, she got superhuman resistence to blunt attacks (like Supe & Thor), but her durablity against cut/pirce attacks is only meta lvl (not like Supe or Thor)
maybe Thanos is similer when it come to physical attacks

Nihilist
even if Thanos got cut & then heal, it also counts as not being beat & survivin unharmed stick out tongue
i mean if he was resistent to those kinda attacks then wed have at least one scan where is shows it. at least one. even Thor has showings like this. it dont have to be like hundred of blades or bullets like with Supe. just 1

take Wondy for exemple, she got superhuman resistence to blunt attacks (like Supe & Thor), but her durablity against cut/pirce attacks is only meta lvl (not like Supe or Thor)
maybe Thanos is similer when it come to physical attacks Actual physical and energy attacks Thanos is highly durable against.

SoulDevourer
Actual physical and energy attacks Thanos is highly durable against. energy: of cos his durablity against those is insane. he even resist matter manip iirc

physical: yeah but only for the BLUNT type we know 4 sure
its the cut/pierce we dunno about

Nihilist
energy: of cos his durablity against those is insane. he even resist matter manip iirc

physical: yeah but only for the BLUNT type we know 4 sure
its the cut/pierce we dunno about Its pretty stupid that he may be vulnerable cut/pierce attacks when you consider the lvl of things his durability has stood up too, but then again everybody needs a weakness of some sort.

SoulDevourer

Its pretty stupid that he may be vulnerable cut/pierce attacks when you consider the lvl of things his durability has stood up too, but then again everybody needs a weakness of some sort. sure but it aint the 1st time someones invulnerble to some type of attacks & not others. Wondy is 1 exemple. then take bishop, iirc he got EXTREMELY good resistence to energy attacks but his skins no more resistent to blade or bullets then normal humans. then take the Fury, it survive the universe erased, but then that yellow chick (Scatterbrain?) can dig her nails into its armor. lol

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
The argument is hopeless...they would argue that Thanos would beat 8th day Juggs in the same situation. 8th day Juggs is a completely different animal than DD. DD doesn't have a forefield protecting him from blows does he?Originally posted by SoulDevourer
prolly

fist fight but those claws r part of DDs fists ^^

and also by Draxes knife (dunno wut the knifes made of tho)

alrite how about that: we seen many times knifes & bullets do nothin to Supe
so ima ask u this: do u have a scan where it shows Thanos resist either pircing OR cutting attack?

like a blade or a bullet or arrow break or bounce of Thanos skin. just ONE scan, all i ask wink smokin' DD took out his bone and launched it at Superman. He doesn't have the option here to do so.Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
You do realize the fights are all NEW encounters right? This isn't a cummlative encounter that builds on the previous one. DD doesn't get the chance to adapt. If thanos or he wins.. a fight starts anew Yep.

SoulDevourer
DD took out his bone and launched it at Superman. thats a diferent panel. but in another one he cut Supes chin with the bone from his fist (he hit him with an uppercut, and the "claw" cut Supe & makes him bleed)

quanchi112
thats a diferent panel. but in another one he cut Supes chin with the bone from his fist (he hit him with an uppercut, and the "claw" cut Supe & makes him bleed) Ok. Thor barely caused Thanos to bleed after pounding on him with the power gem. Making Superman bleed is a lot easier than causing Thanos to bleed imo.

SoulDevourer
Ok. Thor barely caused Thanos to bleed after pounding on him with the power gem. Making Superman bleed is a lot easier than causing Thanos to bleed imo. how well do Thor master the power gem? (say compare to Thanos)

anyway that wuz blunt attack. i wanna know how Thanos fair against blades or bullets

quanchi112
how well do Thor master the power gem? (say compare to Thanos)

anyway that wuz blunt attack. i wanna know how Thanos fair against blades or bullets Thor was using it well enough to completely stomp the Infinity Watch, Dr. Strange, and the Surfer. He was also a universal threat imo.

SoulDevourer
Thor was using it well enough to completely stomp the Infinity Watch, Dr. Strange, and the Surfer. He was also a universal threat imo. but dint it say Thors strenght wuz increasin with time as he wear the power gem? (after his fight w/Thanos)

quanchi112
but dint it say Thors strenght wuz increasin with time as he wear the power gem? (after his fight w/Thanos) He wasn't able to be put down regardless due to the durability the power gem gives you. Thor was a lot more dangerous than DD a brick who you just have to bfr to simply be rid of.

SoulDevourer
He wasn't able to be put down regardless due to the durability the power gem gives you. Thor was a lot more dangerous than DD a brick who you just have to bfr to simply be rid of. i ment the strenght power gem gives, not durablity

Thanos could smash Caps sheild to pieces w/power gem, its doutful that Thor with same gem had same strenght in that fight embarrasment

quanchi112
i ment the strenght power gem gives, not durablity

Thanos could smash Caps sheild to pieces w/power gem, its doutful that Thor with same gem had same strenght in that fight embarrasment So he wasn't using it for strength iyo when he held the gem. Really?

I don't think Thor was anywhere near the level of someone like Thanos would be at had he possessed the pg, but he was still a serious threat nonetheless.

SoulDevourer
So he wasn't using it for strength iyo when he held the gem. Really? huh no i ment he DID use it for strenght boost (obvious cuz thats what PG does), only that it dint boost his strenght as much as it did for Thanos (otherwise that would mean Thanos more durable then Caps sheild, and that be helluva stretch)

agree

quanchi112
huh no i ment he DID use it for strenght boost (obvious cuz thats what PG does), only that it dint boost his strenght as much as it did for Thanos (otherwise that would mean Thanos more durable then Caps sheild, and that be helluva stretch)

agree Thor doesn't have anywhere near the intelligence or the knowledge Thanos had about the gems. Not many do, but Thor was still a universal threat with it. That's how badass the pgem is.

batdude123
Not many do, but Thor was still a universal threat with it.

http://i26.tinypic.com/kt7xs.gif

quanchi112
Originally posted by batdude123
http://i26.tinypic.com/kt7xs.gif I guess you don't value the opinions of Warlock and Thanos. Yeah, because they don't have a lot of experience with huge threats, right?

zeel
thanos can win, but not if its restricted to a fist fight. And thast saying alot casue thanos ability to take physical punishment and energy blast are insane.

h1a8
Originally posted by zeel
thanos can win, but not if its restricted to a fist fight. And thast saying alot casue thanos ability to take physical punishment and energy blast are insane.

So you are saying Thanos loses here. Ok thanks. That was all we needed.

quanchi112
So you are saying Thanos loses here. Ok thanks. That was all we needed. He doesn't lose here. Thanos beats him all day. He's on another level.

carver9
He doesn't lose here. Thanos beats him all day. He's on another level.

I agree

Omega Vision
He doesn't lose here. Thanos beats him all day. He's on another level.
Quan you could probably just copy/paste the above statement into every thread involving Thanos because no matter what the stipulations or the matchup that seems to be your position.

quanchi112
Quan you could probably just copy/paste the above statement into every thread involving Thanos because no matter what the stipulations or the matchup that seems to be your position. I don't use that every single time only when it applies. Don't hate Thanos because he's on a higher level hate marvel.

Omega Vision
I don't use that every single time only when it applies. Don't hate Thanos because he's on a higher level hate marvel.
When does it not apply? I bet you think Thanos takes DOV Spectre.

quanchi112
When does it not apply? I bet you think Thanos takes DOV Spectre. I don't want to get off topic here. Thanos wins this fight.

h1a8
Thanos beating HP DD in a fist fight is the most hilarious thing at this whole forum. This is so spite it's ridiculous.

HP DD>Superman>>>>>Thanos in a fist fight.

carver9
Thanos beating HP DD in a fist fight is the most hilarious thing at this whole forum. This is so spite it's ridiculous.

H1a8, you must use to have your own stand up comedian show that came on hbo? You crack me up sometimes.

quanchi112

HP DD>Superman>>>>>Thanos in a fist fight. Care to elaborate? Most of your posts are hilarious and actually ignore the comics themselves.

Batman-Prime

I wouldn't go that far but it has some truth in it.

HP DD > Superman > Thanos (without amp) in a fist fight sounds about right. wink

quanchi112
I wouldn't go that far but it has some truth in it.

HP DD > Superman > Thanos (without amp) in a fist fight sounds about right. wink So you see Superman as greater than Thanos despite both their collective histories?

Batman-Prime
So you see Superman as greater than Thanos despite both their collective histories?

In a fist fight yes. BECAUSE of their h2h histories. All out Superman vs all out Thanos, would also be a win for Superman (no outside tech or artefacts). But why am i even responding to you confused I surely know it's a waste of time wink, because I know what will come next, like a broken record^^.

quanchi112
In a fist fight yes. BECAUSE of their h2h histories. All out Superman vs all out Thanos, would also be a win for Superman (no outside tech or artefacts). But why am i even responding to you confused I surely know it's a waste of time wink, because I know what will come next, like a broken record^^. If you don't want to respond to me then don't. It's that simple.

Thanos has punked the Surfer to death with a few punches. Superman cannot best most of the elite top tiers he has faced at all yet as effortlessly as Thanos crushed the Surfer.

Thanos is above top tier.

carver9
In a fist fight yes. BECAUSE of their h2h histories. All out Superman vs all out Thanos, would also be a win for Superman (no outside tech or artefacts). But why am i even responding to you confused I surely know it's a waste of time wink, because I know what will come next, like a broken record^^.

LOL at this.

Thanos>>>>>>>>>>Superman and thats being generous.

Nihilist
Its funny how idiots think Thanos has no strength or power without outside artifacts or amping.

Zeuodin
LOL at this.

Thanos>>>>>>>>>>Superman and thats being generous. Not at all. Incorrect. Thanos would beat Superman the same way Surfer would. With all of his various powers and ability to generate weaknesses. Superman is physically the Most powerful of all herald types.

carver9
Not at all. Incorrect. Thanos would beat Superman the same way Surfer would. With all of his various powers and ability to generate weaknesses. Superman is physically the Most powerful of all herald types.

No hes not and Surfer OR thanos dont have to exploit any weaknesses to beat Superman, they have the raw power to take him out. I know mid heralds that is in Superman league physically so what are you talking about?

Zeuodin
No hes not and Surfer OR thanos dont have to exploit any weaknesses to beat Superman, they have the raw power to take him out. I know mid heralds that is in Superman league physically so what are you talking about? Without any weakness exploitation, Surfer is going to stalemate Superman. Or lose if he goes Physical. Thanos wins via amps and energy strikes. He just doesn't one shot him like you would like to believe.

carver9
Without any weakness exploitation, Surfer is going to stalemate Superman. Or lose if he goes Physical. Thanos wins via amps and energy strikes. He just doesn't one shot him like you would like to believe.

Do you know anything about the surfer?

Zeuodin
Do you know anything about the surfer? What is Surfer going to do to Superman? Open up a black hole? That won't hurt Superman. blast him? Hah. Hit him first. And then let's see if Surfer can dish Out more than Hank Henshaw, Superboy Prime, Darksied, etc.

Naija boy
What is Surfer going to do to Superman? Open up a black hole? That won't hurt Superman. blast him? Hah. Hit him first. And then let's see if Surfer can dish Out more than Hank Henshaw, Superboy Prime, Darksied, etc.

lol what? This is such a foolish post its sad. SO surfers blasts cant hurt superman? What the hell r u talking about fangirl? By the same line of logic i can say, what is superman going to do to surfer? Lets see if he can dish out more than Tenebrous,Aegis,Elder Gods,Mrungo Mu etc. Just plainly ridiculous facepalm

TheKahn
What is Surfer going to do to Superman? Open up a black hole? That won't hurt Superman. blast him? Hah. Hit him first. And then let's see if Surfer can dish Out more than Hank Henshaw, Superboy Prime, Darksied, etc.

Become intangible and and attack Superman telepathically or with standard cosmic blasts, turn Superman into energy and absorb him, drain the solar energy out of Superman, turn Superman into a regular human or a stature of Mr. T, go back in time and sterilize Jor-El as a child, stop time and kick Superman repeatedly in the testicles...and that's just from the first few pages of his respect thread.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t459252.html

Power Cosmic > kryptonian physiology

As for his physical strength, I think that is best showcased in his fight against Krosakis an energy leach who has absorbed both the Uni-Power and the abilities of Gladiator (you know the Silver-age Superman knockoff). The Surfer was able to take on Krosakis h2h and even make the bastard bleed, iirc.

Also, I doubt he's going to have troble tracking Superman...

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/Silver%20surfer%20feats/Surfercanseeadusmoteacrossthecosmos.jpg

or know exactly how what his weaknesses are even if he chooses not to expolit them
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/43469/922394-ss___gladiator_vulnerability_super.jpg

psycho gundam
thanos doesn't have cosmic awareness, he just absorbs cosmic energy into his cells like kryptonians do solar energy, eternals have been doing that since the 60's.

Parmaniac

This is so full of fail

quanchi112
Not at all. Incorrect. Thanos would beat Superman the same way Surfer would. With all of his various powers and ability to generate weaknesses. Superman is physically the Most powerful of all herald types. Iyo. I'd like to see you try to prove this.

Zeuodin
Iyo. I'd like to see you try to prove this. his respect thread proves it. He is physically the most powerful of all herald heralds.

carver9
Originally posted by TheKahn
Become intangible and and attack Superman telepathically or with standard cosmic blasts, turn Superman into energy and absorb him, drain the solar energy out of Superman, turn Superman into a regular human or a stature of Mr. T, go back in time and sterilize Jor-El as a child, stop time and kick Superman repeatedly in the testicles...and that's just from the first few pages of his respect thread.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t459252.html

Power Cosmic > kryptonian physiology

As for his physical strength, I think that is best showcased in his fight against Krosakis an energy leach who has absorbed both the Uni-Power and the abilities of Gladiator (you know the Silver-age Superman knockoff). The Surfer was able to take on Krosakis h2h and even make the bastard bleed, iirc.

Also, I doubt he's going to have troble tracking Superman...

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/Silver%20surfer%20feats/Surfercanseeadusmoteacrossthecosmos.jpg

or know exactly how what his weaknesses are even if he chooses not to expolit them
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/43469/922394-ss___gladiator_vulnerability_super.jpg

Happy Dance

And the powers that you have listed (not including the thousand others) is why I give surfer the nod POWER WISE (not saying surfer can solo the jla) over the jla.

carver9
his respect thread proves it. He is physically the most powerful of all herald heralds.

Yeah right, Superman physical feats doesnt even outshine Gladiator so I know for a FACT that he's not the physical superior in the high herald category.

Omega Vision
Yeah right, Superman physical feats doesnt even outshine Gladiator so I know for a FACT that he's not the physical superior in the high herald category.
Lol wut? Even at full confidence Gladiator is like 90% as powerful as Superman at best.

iceman24567
Powerwise the JLa>>>>> Surfer even if you exclude Orion erm

carver9

How about Surfer just open a black hole in his eye.

Surfer blast wont hurt Superman, wtf. Didnt doctor light ONE SHOT superman with a blast?

So a guy that can power up and destroy a planet can injure superman with a blast? Yeah right. Thor damage soak>Superman and thor feels every blast that Surfer hits him with.

carver9
Lol wut? Even at full confidence Gladiator is like 90% as powerful as Superman at best.

Not going by feats. I have already proved this and no one had no way of backing it up.

I could easily throw up gladiator combating at light speed or blitzing at light speed and its SAYING that he's doing it.

I can easily put up him crushing a planet with his fist or him flying through a solar system destroying blast without even feeling it.

I'm not going to argue about this tonight because its pointless.

Who ever you think is more powerful, thats your decision.

BUSTER1
Getting back on topic, this is too close to call-Ireckon it would be 5/5 between Thanos and HP Doomsday

Zeuodin
This fight would be more like even keel for a while until doomsday start adapting and getting stronger, More spikier, etc.

h1a8
Care to elaborate? Most of your posts are hilarious and actually ignore the comics themselves.

IMO Darkseid would beat Thanos in a fist fight. HP DD would slaughter them both in a matter of moments.

KuRuPT Thanosi
IMO Darkseid would beat Thanos in a fist fight. HP DD would slaughter them both in a matter of moments.

This is a joke right?

Omega Vision
Darkseid could beat Thanos but he'd want to avoid fighting him h/h. Darkseid is tough but every time he gets in a physical fight his credibility as a master schemer and a genius comes into question. Why get your hands dirty when you have the OE? In h/h fights he mostly relies on his size and strength. When DD attacked him from behind the combination of his shock and the fact that he's not a natural fighter meant he couldn't raise an adequate defense.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Omega Vision

h1a8

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>